FFDiscussion
It's been just over 3 years since FFD opened, and it's been a close knit community, one which we've all been able to share our problems together, talk freely and discuss any kind of topic that we wanted, from Final Fantasy to problems with school.

Unfortunately, the decision was made to archive the board while it still had some minimal activity, rather than let spammers come and take over, which I think we will all agree on. Although there was the fair share of drama, people leaving and not much activity, the fact that we managed to keep it going until now is a statement to say that we weren't going to let it go down without trying our best to keep it open.

So after 3 years, 50000 posts and over 1000 topics later, with one of the best and closest communities on the web, FFDiscussion has closed on the 1st December 2010
FFDiscussion
It's been just over 3 years since FFD opened, and it's been a close knit community, one which we've all been able to share our problems together, talk freely and discuss any kind of topic that we wanted, from Final Fantasy to problems with school.

Unfortunately, the decision was made to archive the board while it still had some minimal activity, rather than let spammers come and take over, which I think we will all agree on. Although there was the fair share of drama, people leaving and not much activity, the fact that we managed to keep it going until now is a statement to say that we weren't going to let it go down without trying our best to keep it open.

So after 3 years, 50000 posts and over 1000 topics later, with one of the best and closest communities on the web, FFDiscussion has closed on the 1st December 2010
FFDiscussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FFDiscussion

Home to final fantasy talks and much more. Rp, thread games, general chat, and show off sections are all active. Enjoy the community!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Admins returning after December 1st, please check the Elite Eight board, and read the sticky thread for more info.

Final Fantasy X-3 (Spoilers...ovbiously XD)

Go down 
+3
Elite
Silent Contemplation
Chimerageist
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
gamemonk0

gamemonk0

Male Number of posts : 2607
Rep : 1
Registration date : 2007-11-07

Final Fantasy X-3 (Spoilers...ovbiously XD) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy X-3 (Spoilers...ovbiously XD)   Final Fantasy X-3 (Spoilers...ovbiously XD) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 4:18 pm

Kain stood behind Nick, and could only see Mica when he passed far enough to either side of Nick to catch a glimpse. But Kain was relatively sure that his small, slight form was hidden sufficiently behind Nick to have not been seen. His hands made intricate passes before him, and his lips mouthed silent words...
Back to top Go down
Silent Contemplation

Silent Contemplation

Male Number of posts : 2885
Job/hobbies : Guitar, Videogames, Listening to music for hours on end.
Biography : I'm a music lover, music is my life. I love to rp, and I'm crazy sometimes. But, I'm nice mostly ^^.
Rep : 0

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy X-3 (Spoilers...ovbiously XD)   Final Fantasy X-3 (Spoilers...ovbiously XD) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 4:22 pm

Kiseru frowned, as Mika revealed himself. He stepped forward, his hands at his sides. "So your the one who is causing this..." His frown got deeper, until it became a scowl. He had killed all these people, and for what reason? Nothing. This man would pay, even if it killed him. His left hand flew up, and the air around him pulsated, causing some of the glass around him to shatter. The winds rushed forward, and carried along with it pieces of glass. The wind felt thick and heavy, he had meant it this way; it could slice and pierce better. "Die, unsent."
Back to top Go down
Jimi
Admin
Jimi

Male Number of posts : 7893
Job/hobbies : Admin/Writer/Teacher/Recruiter
Biography : Loved by many, hated by more.
Rep : 3
Registration date : 2007-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy X-3 (Spoilers...ovbiously XD)   Final Fantasy X-3 (Spoilers...ovbiously XD) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 4:53 pm

((This is turning out to be sick!))

Before Shinu could answer Nick about how to get out, his heart plummeted to his ankles at the sound of Mika's voice. Such a strong warrior suddenly cowered in his place as he could do nothing in an attempt to compose himself. His fiery red eyes died down to a cool gray slated hue and the grip on his sword loosened. He watched as Nick was futile in his attempts to harm Mika, and simply hoped to brace himself as one of the fighter's wind gust charged at him.
Back to top Go down
https://ffdiscussion.forumotion.com
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

Male Number of posts : 2201
Rep : 5
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy X-3 (Spoilers...ovbiously XD)   Final Fantasy X-3 (Spoilers...ovbiously XD) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 9:23 pm

Marinus stood with an angry, restrained look on his face, knowing that if Nick wasn't able to hurt him, Neither would he. He still thought that there should be a way to at least weaken this unsent demon, but nothing came to mind. He braced for what might happen when Kiseru hit the old man.
Back to top Go down
gamemonk0

gamemonk0

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy X-3 (Spoilers...ovbiously XD)   Final Fantasy X-3 (Spoilers...ovbiously XD) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 4:56 pm

"Come to me, light from the heart. In the dark, you shine...." The words form in his mind as he mouthed the words..... He could feel the power building in his limbs, a curious burning that felt anything but painful, singing euphoria in his clay self...

And when it had built to such a level that the burning, screaming sensation could no longer bo tolerated, he let it go. The fire blasted forth from his limbs, the light streaming from his eyes and mouth, and arced over Nick's head, into Mica's pacing form...
Back to top Go down
Chimerageist

Chimerageist

Male Number of posts : 799
Job/hobbies : World Domination (696)
Biography : I'm a fun loving, easy going, sarcastic, funny, power-hungry man of men.Talk to me ;D.

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy X-3 (Spoilers...ovbiously XD)   Final Fantasy X-3 (Spoilers...ovbiously XD) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 5:07 pm

(Thank you Jimi ^_^.To hear that from you makes my day XD.)

Nick pointed his blood-covered hand towards Kiseru in a way to say stop, but it was too late.Mika turned his head towards the glass and made a quick hand gesture.The glass stopped in it's tracks and turned back to face Kiseru.

"Did you not learn anything?"

Some of the glass sped towards Kiseru with extreme speed, sticking him into the metal wall behind the group by his clothes.Mika clutched his fist tightly as the smaller shards thrust themselves into Kiseru as well...but Mika made sure that non struck any vital spots.And as the fire and light arced towards him he easilly re-shifted it's course, scorching his right arm.

"I suggest you lower your guards as well Kain...any attempts to harm me will be countered with lethal force from this moment on.I only keep you alive using the last bit of mercy I posess in these withered bones.It's not your fault you happened to be traveling with Nick...either way it is now imperative that you stay here...but there's no reason for you to die."

He walked slowly up to Nick and lifted his chin.

"Pity...if only your grandparents were still here...this burden wouldn't have to fall upon you.But then of course...you'd have never existed, so in the end it truly doesn't matter now does it?"

He dropped Nick's head and walked back towards the center of the group.

"I had expected all of you to break free from my prison...but I didn't expect you to create as much of a scene as you did.Nor did I expect you to free my sacrifice."

He glanced at Shinu with a sadistic smile and winked.

"But I suppose...yone must expect the unexpected.It mattered not...either way you'd still be where you are now."

Nick stood up groggily and stumbled a bit, but managed nontheless.He opened his mouth and spoke weakly.

Nick:"Why...are you doing this?"

Mika chuckled and waved towards Nick in an uncaring manner.

Mika:"Now now now...I can't tell you that...it'd ruin the surprise.To tell you would practically be a...sin."

He laughed at this...the others completely oblivious as to why he found this to be humorous.

"Just know that I will get revenge...and I will live life the way I used to live.I crave my Utopia...and one way or another...I will have it.You should thank me...you will be witness to a new era...a return to the old ways."

He waved his hand again as the scenary around them began to warp and contort as the city materialized around them.Kiseru was saved from his pain as the glass dematerialized as well, and he was free from the wall.But something was different about the city...for it was completely barren.Mika began to chant, as the ground beneath them shook violently.Suddenly an enourmous pillar burst out from the ground.It rose continuously into the air, spurting forth from the sea and piercing through the floating island.It was covered in small, glowing holes...each one occupied by either an unsent, or one of the half-breeds.The entire pillar glowed with the blue aura, and was surrounded by millions of pyreflies.

"Yes...rise...rise my children.Rise and sacrifice yourselves for me...for the greater cause!Together...we will usher in the new era...a new world order!!!Together, we will protect this Utopia...even at the cost of Spira itself."

Nick:"No...damnit!!!We've got to do something...."
Back to top Go down
http://WWW.Stfu.com
gamemonk0

gamemonk0

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy X-3 (Spoilers...ovbiously XD)   Final Fantasy X-3 (Spoilers...ovbiously XD) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 7:12 pm

"Do something..... about what? What is this? And how is he doing it...?" Kain whirled around to face Mica, but kept Mica's warnings about attacking him in the forefront of his thoughts.

"Mica, what is this?! What is happening?" Kain's voice had a slight tremor as he took a step towards Mica, but he beat the alarm and shock ringing through his being down into a dark corner, while he regained his bearing.
Back to top Go down
Jimi
Admin
Jimi

Male Number of posts : 7893
Job/hobbies : Admin/Writer/Teacher/Recruiter
Biography : Loved by many, hated by more.
Rep : 3
Registration date : 2007-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy X-3 (Spoilers...ovbiously XD)   Final Fantasy X-3 (Spoilers...ovbiously XD) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 8:27 pm

"No more questioning."

The fire in Shinu's eyes picked up again. The initial fear was past him, and he was not concerned with any logic or care in the world. Mika was evil, and had subjected Shinu to tortures unlike any other. Suddenly, literal fire came out of Shinu's eyes. He pulled his sword out and hadn't the presence of mind to realize that his blade too was set on fire and soon his entire black armor was infused with flames and burning a deep crimson red. He flashed past the rest of the group, a simple blur as he ended up in front of Mika, stopping face to face. A sudden burst of flame escaped Shinu's mouth as he completely lost control of his own actions. Flames filled the room, bursting out of everywhere on Shinu's body and he began hacking and slashing with his powerful blade. He gripped Mika's neck and lifted him in the air before he lost his vision altogether and flames poured out of his face and his entire head was on fire.
Back to top Go down
https://ffdiscussion.forumotion.com
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

Male Number of posts : 2201
Rep : 5
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy X-3 (Spoilers...ovbiously XD)   Final Fantasy X-3 (Spoilers...ovbiously XD) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 1:42 am

Marinus was suprised when the man in black suddenly caught alight. He had read of strange powers like this, but had never seen it in action. Marinus shielded his eyes when the flames grew stronger, he had never seen such power come from just a single man, let alone any fiend he encountered.

"This has to do something to Mika, he can't be invincable" said Marinus to himself.

As the flames grew even stronger, Marinus took a step back and used both arms to cover his face, the flames were growing intense. He didn't know what exactly caused the man in black to summon such power, but he knew that if it got any more stronger, he'd end up with some internal damage.
Back to top Go down
Chimerageist

Chimerageist

Male Number of posts : 799
Job/hobbies : World Domination (696)
Biography : I'm a fun loving, easy going, sarcastic, funny, power-hungry man of men.Talk to me ;D.

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy X-3 (Spoilers...ovbiously XD)   Final Fantasy X-3 (Spoilers...ovbiously XD) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 9:54 am

(I'll be able to post here today, gotta stay low though and will sneak on when I can, kinda grounded XD XD XD)
Back to top Go down
http://WWW.Stfu.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy X-3 (Spoilers...ovbiously XD)   Final Fantasy X-3 (Spoilers...ovbiously XD) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy X-3 (Spoilers...ovbiously XD)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3