FFDiscussion
It's been just over 3 years since FFD opened, and it's been a close knit community, one which we've all been able to share our problems together, talk freely and discuss any kind of topic that we wanted, from Final Fantasy to problems with school.

Unfortunately, the decision was made to archive the board while it still had some minimal activity, rather than let spammers come and take over, which I think we will all agree on. Although there was the fair share of drama, people leaving and not much activity, the fact that we managed to keep it going until now is a statement to say that we weren't going to let it go down without trying our best to keep it open.

So after 3 years, 50000 posts and over 1000 topics later, with one of the best and closest communities on the web, FFDiscussion has closed on the 1st December 2010
FFDiscussion
It's been just over 3 years since FFD opened, and it's been a close knit community, one which we've all been able to share our problems together, talk freely and discuss any kind of topic that we wanted, from Final Fantasy to problems with school.

Unfortunately, the decision was made to archive the board while it still had some minimal activity, rather than let spammers come and take over, which I think we will all agree on. Although there was the fair share of drama, people leaving and not much activity, the fact that we managed to keep it going until now is a statement to say that we weren't going to let it go down without trying our best to keep it open.

So after 3 years, 50000 posts and over 1000 topics later, with one of the best and closest communities on the web, FFDiscussion has closed on the 1st December 2010
FFDiscussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FFDiscussion

Home to final fantasy talks and much more. Rp, thread games, general chat, and show off sections are all active. Enjoy the community!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Admins returning after December 1st, please check the Elite Eight board, and read the sticky thread for more info.

Final Fantasy X-3 (Spoilers...ovbiously XD)

Go down 
+3
Elite
Silent Contemplation
Chimerageist
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Chimerageist

Chimerageist

Male Number of posts : 799
Job/hobbies : World Domination (696)
Biography : I'm a fun loving, easy going, sarcastic, funny, power-hungry man of men.Talk to me ;D.
Rep : 0
Registration date : 2007-11-07

Final Fantasy X-3 (Spoilers...ovbiously XD) Empty
PostSubject: Final Fantasy X-3 (Spoilers...ovbiously XD)   Final Fantasy X-3 (Spoilers...ovbiously XD) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 11:52 pm

(We all know the story of the first two games, but all that's really important is that you remember that Seymour was sent, Maester Mika was sent, and Tidus was brought back into existence.Oh yeah, and that Sin is dead.*Rolls eyes.*)

(This is a story of Nick, Kain, and their companions.Nick is a berserker who uses melee attacks and specialized gloves to injure his foes.He also happens to be the grandson of Tidus and Yuna.Kain is a black mage who specializes in two new forms of magic just recently uncovered due to readings of ancient scrolls.These are light and dark.Light, Lightra, Lightaga, Lightraja Dark, Darkra, Darkaga, and Darkraja.He, unknown to himself, is a decendent of Maester Seymour Guado.Spira has greatly changed in the last hundred years.Technology has become extremmly prevalent and both New Yevon and the Youth League have joined together to form New Spira.Everything has been perfect since the destruction of Vegnagun...and all is peaceful.But in the darkness...shadows of Spira's past now long forgotten have begun to stir...and the very existence of Spira is going to be threatened once again.New heroes will be required to step up and take on this new challenge.This is their story...)

*Pyreflies swarm the farplane...*

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or
live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your
fate is in your hands!"

"You dare defy me now?So be it...."

"People die...Yuna Dances."

"Oh, what's the matter? Gonna cry again? Cry, cry. That's the only thing you're good for!"

"Every story must have an ending."

"This is my story. It'll go the way I want, or I'll end it here!"

"Everyone...everyone has lost something precious.Everyone here has lost homes, dreams, and friends.Everybody...Now, Sin is finally dead. Now, Spira is ours again.Working together...Now we can make new homes for ourselves, and new dreams.Although I know the journey will be hard, we have lots of time.Together, we will rebuild Spira.The road is ahead of us, so let's start out today."

"Just, one more thing..."

"The people and the friends that we have lost, or the dreams that have faded..."

Never Forget Them

100 years later...

*Aboard an airship over the Spiran Ocean.*

Pilot:Homing onto coordinates X:15, Y:61.Baaj temple is less than 4 miles away.

Nick:Ha!!!In your face Kain!I told you it'd make it there.

Kain:Yes, yes...you were right.No need to boast on about it.And don't even tell me you aren't I surprised as I am, this airship was split in two before we began renovating it.Hell, there was even a colony of Chocobs nesting in the engine room!

Nick:But with a little bit of hard work, elbow grease, and the occasional strip of tape, we've rendered it good as new.

*He slapped a side of one of the several monitors.It proceeded to fall onto the ground and shatter.*

Nick:Well...maybey not "new" per se...but usuable nontheless.

Kain:It's moments like these that make me find it hard to believe you're the Grandson of High Summoner Yuna.No need to dwell on this though...what's even more amazing is that the legends were true.Baaj temple does exist...

Nick:And the New Spirians were trying to tell us it was just a myth.But we looked, and this we found.And to think you wanted to go to that damned ceremony!Can't understand why...it's the same thing every year.They honor my grandparents, their friends, the death of Sin, yada yada yada...Everything closes, including Blitzball!How can one call that a proper holiday?

Kain:It's a sacred tradition honoring our...hey...wait a second...what's that?

Nick:Huh?

*He stared out the window and in the distance...floating above Baaj Temple was a totally independent island completely defying gravity.*

Nick:Strange...they never made any mention of this in the scriptures....let's check it out.Call out the crew!

*The pilot spoke into a small microphone and began to speak.His voice rang audibly throughout the entire airship.*

Pilot:Calling all crew to the Bridge!!!Report at once!

(When you join please create your character, or if you wish, one can take over Kain.But if you play as Kain you must keep his personality of very serious, forthgoing and...well...he's alot like Auron and Cloud XD.And if you do create your own character, make them a class from FF.But if you're a black mage, you may not use light or dark, those two are reserved solely for Kain.Create an image as well.It doesn't have to be totally all out if you don't want to make it so...and a basic description will do.I've always found it funner personally to try and picture based on their personalities and abilities what they look like.)

Back to top Go down
http://WWW.Stfu.com
Silent Contemplation

Silent Contemplation

Male Number of posts : 2885
Job/hobbies : Guitar, Videogames, Listening to music for hours on end.
Biography : I'm a music lover, music is my life. I love to rp, and I'm crazy sometimes. But, I'm nice mostly ^^.

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy X-3 (Spoilers...ovbiously XD)   Final Fantasy X-3 (Spoilers...ovbiously XD) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 8:58 pm

"Come now..where are your manners? You must greet your enemy before you fight him."
"Oh, come on. Don't give me that crap. Just draw already. I'm getting bored."
"Alright, then let's go, shall we?" He drew his blde, and slashed down at him. The other man blocked with ease. "Come now, you have to do better than that..." He took his blade from his back, and was about to strike. He swung it down and-"Calling all crew to bidge! Report at once!!!" Kiseru yelled, and fell out of his bunk, onto the cold hard floor. His face lay on the ground for a moment, and then he looked up. "God dammit. Give me a break will ya?" Kiseru got up, his white hair a mess. His red eyes scanned the area around him, trying to see if anyone had heard him. He usually had the kind of dreams where he was fighting, and made loud noises. It was a curse of his. Seeing no one, he grabbed his blade sitting next to his bed, and got off the floor. He shook his head, and his hair fell into it's normal way; messy. He never really cared for that. He strapped his blade to his back, and pushed the pannel to open the door. Nothing happened. "Well, what do you know. Not only does this piece of crap not work, but now it's got a door missing." He grinned, and the door flew away from him. "Boom." The door was smoldering, and he walked away from it. Someone else could deal with it. He walked down the hallway leading to the bridge, passing a few of the crew as he went. He never really paid attention to anyone but the people he had already known. Kiseru made his way through the hallway, having to break through a few of the doors to get to the bridge. The final door to the bridge, was like the others he had incountered before. He sighed. "Nick, you really need to learn to fix things and have them working. Not just the parts you need to work." He pulled his blade out, still wrapped in cloth. He swung it at the door, and it bashed through it, causing the door to fly away in front of him. He walked forward, into the bridge. "you really need to get this working. Not just the crap you need to work. This is getting annoying, you know."
Back to top Go down
Elite

Elite

Male Number of posts : 505
Job/hobbies : College Student

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy X-3 (Spoilers...ovbiously XD)   Final Fantasy X-3 (Spoilers...ovbiously XD) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 9:27 pm

Cino kept silent as the bridge was filled with commotion. He kept to the side, leaned up against a cold metal wall. He simply glanced around a few times with his emerald eyes through his red spikey hair before closing them again. He never really understood why he traveled with these humans. They proved to be interesting he supposed, something to stick around for. He couldn't care less if any of them died, however there was something about each of them that made him stay. He couldn't explain it.

He kept one hand in his coat where he kept his Helios Gunblade. It was hidden from anyone that would look at him. He always kept one hand in his coat ready to draw his weapon. It was habit you could say. He remembered the first time he had met the crew. He almost shot all of them in an instant if it hadn't been for his other side telling him to cool it. He opened his eyes and blew at his red hair in front of his eyes. It fluttered up for a second before falling back into place.
Back to top Go down
Chimerageist

Chimerageist

Biography : I'm a fun loving, easy going, sarcastic, funny, power-hungry man of men.Talk to me ;D.

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy X-3 (Spoilers...ovbiously XD)   Final Fantasy X-3 (Spoilers...ovbiously XD) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 9:30 pm

(Not procrastinating, waiting for Scridey XD.Just wanted to clear it up less people give up on this already 0.o)
Back to top Go down
LeonKnight

LeonKnight

Male Number of posts : 2031
Job/hobbies : uuuhm plenty of things...well not really...I DON'T KNOW!!!
Biography : Jecht Fan l33t
Registration date : 2007-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy X-3 (Spoilers...ovbiously XD)   Final Fantasy X-3 (Spoilers...ovbiously XD) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 2:05 pm

(srry srry, I had issues to work out..)

Raven sat quite in his quaters upon the airship. The light to his room was dimmed down so that barely anyone could see, yet he was reading a book just perfectly fine within the dim light. One thing that interested was the history of Spira and the tales that it told, even though he had the stoires from others he still liked reading about it more as he could picture it much better.

Calling all crew to the Bridge!!!Report at once!

Raven then looked up from his book and gently laid it upon his bed and got up grabbing his coat and guns, which he holstered as soon as he could. He then pushed the panel to open the door to his room and it slid open and he put on his coat and looked over to a door lying upon the floor and sighed a little. At least now he did not have to worry about any of the broken doors on his way to the bridge, as he followed the trail of broken doors.

"You know busting down every door really isn't helping the fact that he needs to fix it," Raven said stepping into teh bridge and nodded towards Nick.
Back to top Go down
gamemonk0

gamemonk0

Male Number of posts : 2607
Rep : 1

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy X-3 (Spoilers...ovbiously XD)   Final Fantasy X-3 (Spoilers...ovbiously XD) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 4:14 pm

(I suppose I'll take Kain, then, if you have no objections?)
Back to top Go down
Chimerageist

Chimerageist

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy X-3 (Spoilers...ovbiously XD)   Final Fantasy X-3 (Spoilers...ovbiously XD) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 7:26 pm

(Absolutely!!!You'd make an excellent Kain.)

*Nick stared blankly at the smashed in door...*

Nick:I was...getting to it.Guess I have no choice now do I though?

*He sighed and looked over the floating island.*

Yall see that?We're going to explore that there island.I was originally interested in Baaj Temple which we have concluded DOES in fact exist...but this sparks my curiosity much further.And as far as I know...it could be infested with Behemoths and Sandworms, but that won't stop us right!? Rhectorical question by the way...so I don't want any responses. Now...grab some items and your respective sphere cycles so we can get this show on the road!

*Nick slammed his fist agaist a button on the wall, opening up the stairs that led to the upper deck.He walked out and stared merrily at his sphere cycle. His was pitch black in color and adorned with golden trim.Across the main body was a large golden marking...the symbol of Jecht.*

*He grinned and touched a sphere on it's side...activiating the vehicle.Suddenly two mechanical wings sprouted out from the side, each equipped with four rockets to propel it through the air.The wings in question were a dark blue with black trim, each with it's own black Jecht symbol across the top of the wings.He mounted the bike and waved to the others to hurry up.*

(Customize your own bike as you wish.Just nothing COMPLETELY absurd please XD.)
Back to top Go down
Silent Contemplation

Silent Contemplation

Biography : I'm a music lover, music is my life. I love to rp, and I'm crazy sometimes. But, I'm nice mostly ^^.

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy X-3 (Spoilers...ovbiously XD)   Final Fantasy X-3 (Spoilers...ovbiously XD) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 8:26 pm

He followed Nick, grinning slightly as he saw what Kiseru had done to
the doors. He walked past Nick to where his sphere cycle was kept. It
was in the shape of a large motorcycle, and was jet black, with crimson
stripes that went different ways. (picture Cloud's motorcycle) There
were wheels attatched to the sphere cycle, for transportation on land
as well. He sat down on it, and pushed one of the many buttons on the
front pannel of the cycle, and two rockets appeared on teh sides,
comming out of different side pannels attatched to the cycle. The
propelled him forward, and as he left the airship, four plates on the
bottom of the bike glowed, and kept him airborn, using the force of
gravity against itself, causing him to seem weightless. He started
speeding toward the island, going slow to allow someone else to lead.
Back to top Go down
gamemonk0

gamemonk0

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy X-3 (Spoilers...ovbiously XD)   Final Fantasy X-3 (Spoilers...ovbiously XD) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 8:51 pm

Kain clicked his heels together, and the soles of his sandals began to glow. Wheels of light appeared in the bottom of the shoes, and small wings protruding from the ankle straps.

"How many others are we waiting for?"

Last edited by gamemonk0 on Sat Apr 05, 2008 10:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

Male Number of posts : 2201
Rep : 5
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy X-3 (Spoilers...ovbiously XD)   Final Fantasy X-3 (Spoilers...ovbiously XD) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 7:55 am

Marinus, who was standing at the back of the group walked up the stairs right behind Nick. His sphere cycle, red and white in colour, looked somewhat reminiscen of a airship without a roof on it. he sat in it and started pushing buttons, he was soon off into the air, darting from side to side, with excitement that they discovered something very interesting to him.
Back to top Go down
LeonKnight

LeonKnight

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy X-3 (Spoilers...ovbiously XD)   Final Fantasy X-3 (Spoilers...ovbiously XD) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 10:12 am

Raven looked off at the Island through the window in the cockpit. Out of all the text and lore that he had read throughout his years he had never read anything about a floating Island above Baaj temple. He then pulled out a pair of black sunglasses and put them on as he turned to the stairs that lead to the upper deck. He then sighed as he jumped upon his bike. It was all a jet black color with a emblem of a raven on either side of its forward casing. He then touched the emblem of Bevelle that was on it and the bike activated and the 2 anti grav whelle began to spin at high rates which lifted him off the ground a little.

"Well lets get the show on the road," he said to the others a reved up the engine.
Back to top Go down
Chimerageist

Chimerageist

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy X-3 (Spoilers...ovbiously XD)   Final Fantasy X-3 (Spoilers...ovbiously XD) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 6:14 pm

(I am LOVING how many people i've got going here XD.Neer expected it.)

*They raced through the air at blinding speeds, reaching the floating island in about thirty seconds.As Nick's bike touched the surface of the island, he shut it down and flipped off in a very show offy way.*

Effortless.Now let's split up and explore a little bit.

*At this a dingo was seen running through the woods...which was quickly followed by a much larger King Behemoth chasing it down, causing the entire island to shake.*

Er...actually...it might be best if we stay together.Can I get a quick item check?I'm carrying two hi-potions and a pheonix down.
Back to top Go down
gamemonk0

gamemonk0

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy X-3 (Spoilers...ovbiously XD)   Final Fantasy X-3 (Spoilers...ovbiously XD) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 8:20 pm

"I have some Ethers and a rock." Kain responded, while peering over the edge of the landmass.
Back to top Go down
Silent Contemplation

Silent Contemplation

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy X-3 (Spoilers...ovbiously XD)   Final Fantasy X-3 (Spoilers...ovbiously XD) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 9:03 pm

Kiseru looked through his pockets, checking every one twice, to make sure he didn't miss anything. "Well, I have a few ethers as well, and all our money. You really need to stop forgetting that. We might need it you know. I have a couple high potions as well. I think two or three."
Back to top Go down
Elite

Elite

Male Number of posts : 505
Job/hobbies : College Student

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy X-3 (Spoilers...ovbiously XD)   Final Fantasy X-3 (Spoilers...ovbiously XD) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 9:09 pm

Cino looked over to hear that they were investigating the land below. He simply laughed to himself on the inside and debated whether to go or not. He guess he would follow, except he wouldn't need one of their vehicles. He left the bridge of the ship and made his way tto the exit hatch where upon the sun beat down on his face.

He simply held his right hand into the air and twirled his wrist in a circular motion. He muttered a few words before a small white clock-like symbol glowed in his hand. His body brightened slightly as he sprinted off in the direction of his crew. Haste was quite a useful spell, especially if you could master it.
Back to top Go down
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy X-3 (Spoilers...ovbiously XD)   Final Fantasy X-3 (Spoilers...ovbiously XD) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 9:11 pm

Marinus landed his sphere cycle, just as everyone was going through the item check. He slammed his fist on a compartment, which opened up to reveal his large sword, and some items.

"I've got an X potion, and some antidotes" said Marinus.
Back to top Go down
Chimerageist

Chimerageist

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy X-3 (Spoilers...ovbiously XD)   Final Fantasy X-3 (Spoilers...ovbiously XD) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 9:34 pm

Hmph...good enough I suppose.But if we happen to encounter one of those monstrosities...

*He pointed towards the trampled trees taken down by the Behemoth.*

Then I'm running.I'd advise you all to do the same...I've only seen a much smaller version of that fiend in the past, and it wasn't pretty.Twelve Bevellian monks attempted to bring one down up at the Fayth Scar, non survived.And the one that just ran by us had to be at least twice it's size.Well...

*He pushed his hands further into his gloves and grinned.*

Shall we go then?

*He led the group into the forest that covered the absurd land mass.All throughout the forest, pyreflies could be seen in every which way one looked.The forest was abundant with them.A strange chill emanated through the brush, causing Nick to shiver.*

Ugh...it feels so...strange in this place.You can practically feel the magical energy surrounding it seep into your*Valefor swooped an inch above their heads, flying off towards the center of the island, cutting off his sentence.*

What the hell was that!?
Back to top Go down
LeonKnight

LeonKnight

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy X-3 (Spoilers...ovbiously XD)   Final Fantasy X-3 (Spoilers...ovbiously XD) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 9:50 pm

Raven landed his cycle and looked around and saw the others their but they weren't there adn he sighed as he got off of it. He then grabbed his guns off of the bike and put them into the holsters on his back and took of his sunglasses. "Thats just like them, leave teh dark emo type dude behind how cool," he said and couldn't help put to laugh at his own burn to himself. He then began to walk and something flew right over his head and he jsut caught a quick glimpse at it.

"How the...okay something isn't right here,"

he then began to ran after the dark figure that was in the sky and into the forest that was surrounding the area, he didn't care if a fiend came out to kill him he just needed to see if what he saw was right. A few minutes later he ran into the others and stopped, breathing hard. "did...you..guys just see that," he said to them bending over a little to catch his breath.
Back to top Go down
Silent Contemplation

Silent Contemplation

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy X-3 (Spoilers...ovbiously XD)   Final Fantasy X-3 (Spoilers...ovbiously XD) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 11:45 pm

he looked over, keeping his head facing forward. "it was an Aeon. Valefor if I'm correct." he quoted the books he had read. "a flying beast known for its gigantic size, Valefor attacks with its large wings, as it has no arms. it's Valefor alright. But what is an Aeon doing flying around? where is it's summoner..." he sighed, shaking his head. "too many questions, too little anwsers..." he mumbuled to himself
Back to top Go down
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy X-3 (Spoilers...ovbiously XD)   Final Fantasy X-3 (Spoilers...ovbiously XD) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 5:02 am

"What is an Aeon doing awake at all?" asked Marinus.

Valefor swooped in closed this time, close enough to make everyone fall to the ground.

"Bah, damnit! we need to find who's commanding it to attack" said Kiseru
Back to top Go down
gamemonk0

gamemonk0

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy X-3 (Spoilers...ovbiously XD)   Final Fantasy X-3 (Spoilers...ovbiously XD) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 5:47 pm

"... ... ... but the dreams of the Fayth were awoken years ago... how could a product of those night visions be here when the dreamers have ceased to sleep?" Kain stood back in a stand of brush behind a tree, partially shielded from the gusts of the creature's swoops.
Back to top Go down
Chimerageist

Chimerageist

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy X-3 (Spoilers...ovbiously XD)   Final Fantasy X-3 (Spoilers...ovbiously XD) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 8:42 pm

Nick:Well...only one way to find out.

*He looked at Kain and grinned.*

Sorry bout this...everyone...follow us!!!!!This is definately big!

*As Valefor swooped down once more, Nick ran over to Kain and lifted him on his hands, allowing Valefor to grab onto Kain's robe, lifting him high into the air.Nick, quickly grabbing onto the Aeon's talon, flew high into the air as well.*

*As they flew through the sky, he released a bag of dyed sand in the air, leaving an obvious trail as to where they were being taken.*

(Don't worry, this isn't being made as I go, this story has been perfectly sculpted out to fit the FFX timeline and make sure there are no continuity errors.I've had several FFX fanatics review it's concept and storyline...and everyone approved.So, i'm sure yall are gunna like it ^_^.But I HAVE decided to cut down on my usually enormous posts i'd make in my last few rps.Those became annoying and chorish to read, and usually made me too lazy to continue to write.So...in theory...this time it's GOING TO BE PERFECT!*Begins to scream and shout, moshing around the room...ripping out the stuffing in little stuffed animals.*PERFECT, PERFECT I SAY!!!!MWAHAHAHA)
Back to top Go down
Silent Contemplation

Silent Contemplation

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy X-3 (Spoilers...ovbiously XD)   Final Fantasy X-3 (Spoilers...ovbiously XD) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 1:55 pm

(-_- Do I need to get a needle?)

Kiseru sighed, looking up at where the cloud of dust let to. He looked back at the others, pointing forward. He was trying to let them know that he was going ahead. He wanted to check for monsters. He revved his cycle a bit, letting the pannels that had been glowing the whole time turn dark, and the wheels spun. He put his hand on his blade's hilt, and sped forward, bringing his blade out, cutting down tree's, and other obstructions in his way. He started following the trail of dust, comming to a stop a couple hundred feet from where he had been, waiting for the others to catch up. He would do this for a while.
Back to top Go down
gamemonk0

gamemonk0

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy X-3 (Spoilers...ovbiously XD)   Final Fantasy X-3 (Spoilers...ovbiously XD) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 4:38 pm

"..... ..... ..... Must you always do things like this...?" Kain sighed and let himself go limp. His only hope for this whole ordeal was that his clothing wouldn't rip and send him plummeting off the edge of this bizarre island in the sky.
Back to top Go down
LeonKnight

LeonKnight

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy X-3 (Spoilers...ovbiously XD)   Final Fantasy X-3 (Spoilers...ovbiously XD) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 6:33 pm

Raven watched on as Kain and Nick flew on with valefor and also the sand that seemed to randomly have with them. "Must he always do things like this, maybe thats why the airship is never gonna get fixed," He sighed and then realized something and got a little angry and upset at it. "And I ran all the way here just to run back, god damn it," He said adn ran back to his cycle and followed Kiseru up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy X-3 (Spoilers...ovbiously XD)   Final Fantasy X-3 (Spoilers...ovbiously XD) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy X-3 (Spoilers...ovbiously XD)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next