FFDiscussion
It's been just over 3 years since FFD opened, and it's been a close knit community, one which we've all been able to share our problems together, talk freely and discuss any kind of topic that we wanted, from Final Fantasy to problems with school.

Unfortunately, the decision was made to archive the board while it still had some minimal activity, rather than let spammers come and take over, which I think we will all agree on. Although there was the fair share of drama, people leaving and not much activity, the fact that we managed to keep it going until now is a statement to say that we weren't going to let it go down without trying our best to keep it open.

So after 3 years, 50000 posts and over 1000 topics later, with one of the best and closest communities on the web, FFDiscussion has closed on the 1st December 2010
FFDiscussion
It's been just over 3 years since FFD opened, and it's been a close knit community, one which we've all been able to share our problems together, talk freely and discuss any kind of topic that we wanted, from Final Fantasy to problems with school.

Unfortunately, the decision was made to archive the board while it still had some minimal activity, rather than let spammers come and take over, which I think we will all agree on. Although there was the fair share of drama, people leaving and not much activity, the fact that we managed to keep it going until now is a statement to say that we weren't going to let it go down without trying our best to keep it open.

So after 3 years, 50000 posts and over 1000 topics later, with one of the best and closest communities on the web, FFDiscussion has closed on the 1st December 2010
FFDiscussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FFDiscussion

Home to final fantasy talks and much more. Rp, thread games, general chat, and show off sections are all active. Enjoy the community!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Admins returning after December 1st, please check the Elite Eight board, and read the sticky thread for more info.

Final Fantasy X-3 (Spoilers...ovbiously XD)

Go down 
+3
Elite
Silent Contemplation
Chimerageist
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Chimerageist

Chimerageist

Male Number of posts : 799
Job/hobbies : World Domination (696)
Biography : I'm a fun loving, easy going, sarcastic, funny, power-hungry man of men.Talk to me ;D.
Rep : 0
Registration date : 2007-11-07

Final Fantasy X-3 (Spoilers...ovbiously XD) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy X-3 (Spoilers...ovbiously XD)   Final Fantasy X-3 (Spoilers...ovbiously XD) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 9:44 pm

Valefor flew majestically through the sky...completely oblivious to the fact that it's very existence defies all laws that are thought to be very prevalent in the Spiran world.Despite this notion...it continued to fly...soon reaching it's intended destination.

"Whoa..."

As they reached the center of the island the forest's canopy began to glow majestically...thousands upon thousands of pyreflies rising up from it's depths.As they pyreflies dispersed a large section of the forest faded away, revealing a hidden city.People conversed, shopped, played through the streets, and trained rigorously...just as one would expect from the inhabitants of any city.They went along as if they were completely unaware of the outside world.

However...a closer look revealed something far more sinister.Every citizen... from the elderly to the most helpless of infants...every one of them were an unsent.It was no more than a city of lost souls and pyreflies.This would explain the large amount of insanely powerful fiends...for they were drawn to pyreflies.Valefor continued to fly over, giving the two no time to truly take in what they were witnessing.

"Where the hell then?"

His question was soon answered...as a large volcano was shooting up in the horizon...and Valefor was heading straight for it.

"Um...Kain...would you mind whipping up some magic as an incentive for him to kindly drop us?Cause at this point in time I think it would be wise for us to GET THE HELL DOWN!"
Back to top Go down
http://WWW.Stfu.com
gamemonk0

gamemonk0

Male Number of posts : 2607
Rep : 1

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy X-3 (Spoilers...ovbiously XD)   Final Fantasy X-3 (Spoilers...ovbiously XD) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 4:05 am

"I thought you would never ask.... Honestly, I was afraid that you wouldn't realize."

Kain closed his eyes, and reached down into himself, finding his core, where his strength dwelt. From his spirit, he drew forth his power. Then, he threw it forth in the form of dark magic, waves of light that sliced into Valefor's belly, like the ripples in a pond shrinking in on themselves.

Last edited by gamemonk0 on Thu Apr 10, 2008 6:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LeonKnight

LeonKnight

Male Number of posts : 2031
Job/hobbies : uuuhm plenty of things...well not really...I DON'T KNOW!!!
Biography : Jecht Fan l33t
Registration date : 2007-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy X-3 (Spoilers...ovbiously XD)   Final Fantasy X-3 (Spoilers...ovbiously XD) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 7:28 am

Raven looked below as teh forest completely was clear away. he was just amazed and completely stumped. His heart also seemed to completely stop and he forgot he was still riding and quickly gained control of his cycle. He then set it for hover and continued to stare down from above.

"How is this possible, all these unsent that will not ever be sent. There are no summoners anymore to send them. How can they all take teh shape of this without turning into the common fiend. This defies everything that I have ever read, and everything that I ever saw in my life," he whispered to himself softly and then looked off into the cloudy sky. His face was seemed to be plastered with saddness and hurt. He then saw valefor release his grip upon Kain and Nick.

"I'm Sorry guys, but I got to see, to see if she went here." He statedand then sent his cycle to catch nick and kain and jumped off into the city below. "if they are unsent then..."
Back to top Go down
Chimerageist

Chimerageist

Biography : I'm a fun loving, easy going, sarcastic, funny, power-hungry man of men.Talk to me ;D.

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy X-3 (Spoilers...ovbiously XD)   Final Fantasy X-3 (Spoilers...ovbiously XD) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 9:55 am

Valefor relinquished her grip on the two with an ear-piercing scream, and they both began to plummet towards the ground.Before they became no more than stains in this city of the undead Raven's bike caught the both of them, saving them from their untimely demise.

The Aeon however, was not so lucky.The magic released by Kain had pierced right through it's belly, sending it falling.
(CRITICAL HIT)It hit the ground with a loud crash, and the pyreflies that made up it's being scattered in every which direction.

"Well...fun as it was...let's never do that again.I think I mighta broken something..."

He rubbed his ankle with obvious pain spread across his face.To reprimand the situation, he pulled out one of his hi-potions and spread it across the wounded area, healing it on contact.He sucked his teeth.

"God that stings.Now let's see if we can catch up with Raven...who knows what kind of issues could be stirred up by him going down there alone. Once we get him, we can wait patiently for the others to arrive.I just don't feel safe going in there without a decent sized group...it reeks of...despair.

Nick has always been attuned to the emotions of others.It was an ability he's possessed since he was a child.But he would not back down from the task at hand.He was an adventurer...and regardless of the danger, would never fail to press on.As immature as he could be, he was in the very least a great leader.

(Going to wait for the others first XD.Doesn't mean the rest of you can't post again though.)
Back to top Go down
Silent Contemplation

Silent Contemplation

Male Number of posts : 2885
Job/hobbies : Guitar, Videogames, Listening to music for hours on end.
Biography : I'm a music lover, music is my life. I love to rp, and I'm crazy sometimes. But, I'm nice mostly ^^.

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy X-3 (Spoilers...ovbiously XD)   Final Fantasy X-3 (Spoilers...ovbiously XD) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 10:27 am

Kiseru's motorcycle could be heard riding through the forest around them. He rode through, cutting down tree's in his way. He saw the Aeon drop both Nick and Klain, and he sped up to see if he could get them before they fell to the ground. As he cut through the final tree in front of him, he came into small clearing, where Raven's cycle was. He slowed down, and came to a stop in front of them. He got off, walking forward. He stopped in front of Nick and Klain, looking behind them, at the city of unsent people. He shook his head, looking over to Nick. "I guess we're going then?"
Back to top Go down
gamemonk0

gamemonk0

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy X-3 (Spoilers...ovbiously XD)   Final Fantasy X-3 (Spoilers...ovbiously XD) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 10:35 am

"Well that was certainly more excitement then I would have gotten exploring Baaj Temple." Kain got up off the bike and sat down with a thump.

"Now what?"
Back to top Go down
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

Male Number of posts : 2201
Rep : 5
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy X-3 (Spoilers...ovbiously XD)   Final Fantasy X-3 (Spoilers...ovbiously XD) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 8:41 pm

Marinus came drifting slowly on his sphere cycle in amasement.

"That looked like fun! Next time you've gotta invite me on a little flying trip!" said Marinus

Kain & Nick looked at him in a weird way.

"So, who's left to join us? I can't wait to see the sights of this ghost city" said Marinus, breaking the awkward silence.
Back to top Go down
Chimerageist

Chimerageist

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy X-3 (Spoilers...ovbiously XD)   Final Fantasy X-3 (Spoilers...ovbiously XD) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 10:01 pm

Nick stared down at the city and cringed.

Alright...let's go.

He brought the bike down onto the ground and led them all down into the pyrefly infested community.They were running, so as to catch up with Raven who had entered preemptively.When they reached him he appeared to have a nostalgic look on his face.

Hey man...you alright?

Before Raven could answer Nick's question five soldiers in pitch black armour materialized behind the lot of them and shot darts into their bodies.Everyone passed out on the spot...

Ugh....where...where the hell are we?

The group had been thrown into separate cells in a dingy dungeon-like complex.It stunk of decay and death...with the sounds of shrieking fiends and humans as their only company.

Strewn about in any cells not taken by them were horribly disfigured humans that appeared to be halfway in between the metamorphosis into a fiend.They were being forced to turn into fiends before they died...

This...what is this!?
Back to top Go down
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy X-3 (Spoilers...ovbiously XD)   Final Fantasy X-3 (Spoilers...ovbiously XD) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 7:57 am

"Ugh, my head... Hey! Where is everyone? what the hell is making that awful noise!?" yelled out Marinus in confusion.

Marinus tried to stand up quickly, but feel, still feeling dizzy from the dart's knock-out seirum. The 2nd attempt, he used the bars to get to his feet. He could see Kain in the cell infront of him, Nick was in the cell to the left and Raven, on the right.

"Those screams, are they human?" Asked Marinus.

"From the looks of it, they're half way between human and beast." explained Kain.

"Poor things. Everyone else here? I can only see the three of you." said Marinus
Back to top Go down
gamemonk0

gamemonk0

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy X-3 (Spoilers...ovbiously XD)   Final Fantasy X-3 (Spoilers...ovbiously XD) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 6:57 pm

"... ... ... ... ... ... what is this place......." Kain sat cross-legged on the clammy flagstones of the floor. The rot all around was making him nauseous, and made ordering his thoughts difficult. He slowed his heart, which felt as if he had just run a race, and controlled his breathing. He began to breathe in a pattern, as he had learned to do when he needed to remain calm and lucid.
Back to top Go down
Jimi
Admin
Jimi

Male Number of posts : 7893
Job/hobbies : Admin/Writer/Teacher/Recruiter
Biography : Loved by many, hated by more.
Rep : 3
Registration date : 2007-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy X-3 (Spoilers...ovbiously XD)   Final Fantasy X-3 (Spoilers...ovbiously XD) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 7:57 pm

A lone man stayed in the corner of his seemingly unbreakable cage. His pitch black armor hid him amongst the darkness of the room, allowing him to remain in stealth amongst the shadows.

I can feel it, not this again.

Slowly, small glass window panes began to slide up as a revolving noise was heard as if something was starting. While the glass panes along the sides of the cage, behind the bars themselves, the newly created tank began to once again fill with a putrid smelling green ooze. The warrior quickly stood up and put his helmet on to cover his nose. He was starting to panic slightly, but he had been through this before. Maybe that was making it worse. He felt as if he knew what was coming, but he never remembered exactly what would happen. Before he got desperate, he saw some newcomers in their own cages, and without even really considering who they could be, the dark knight finally called out to them.

Hey! I'm in this cage, look!

He slid out his massive dark knight sword aptly named Nuraki and turned it on its side so that it caught some bit of light reflecting off of its jet black glossy finish. The sticky emerald green ooze started to creep up his calf and in amongst his armor. His eyes shot blood red as he began to get angry.

Please help me, I don't know what's happening.
Back to top Go down
https://ffdiscussion.forumotion.com
Silent Contemplation

Silent Contemplation

Biography : I'm a music lover, music is my life. I love to rp, and I'm crazy sometimes. But, I'm nice mostly ^^.

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy X-3 (Spoilers...ovbiously XD)   Final Fantasy X-3 (Spoilers...ovbiously XD) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 8:25 pm

Kiseru sat on the ground of the cell, his eyes fixated on the bars. As the others awoke, he remained the same way. But as he heard the strangers call for help, he finally moved. His sword, whose weight he was so accustomed to, was taken. And that, had put him in a bad mood. He walked to the front of the cage, looking around. As he saw everyones cells, his gaze stopped at the one who had uttered the cry for help. He moved his hand out, touching his cage doors. They bent, and blew outward, the air compressed. He walked forward, looking around for any gaurds that had been near, who could have heard the blast. He turned to face them all. "Looks like they forgot magic nulling darts...Everyone, stand back from you cage doors."

(sorry, psp post. XD))

Last edited by Silent Contemplation on Wed Apr 23, 2008 11:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jimi
Admin
Jimi

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy X-3 (Spoilers...ovbiously XD)   Final Fantasy X-3 (Spoilers...ovbiously XD) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 7:58 am

((I'm not sure if there is going to be more to your post or if I should go off of that))
Back to top Go down
Chimerageist

Chimerageist

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy X-3 (Spoilers...ovbiously XD)   Final Fantasy X-3 (Spoilers...ovbiously XD) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 12:20 pm

Nick cast himself into a berserk state and ripped his own bars open.

"Hmph, it seems they also forgot to take into account the power of your not-so-average berserker!Ha!Let's go Kiseru, we've gotta save this guy.Who knows what that shit could be...and by the looks of the place...I'm certain it's nothing all to healthy.You free the others, I'll take care of our friend.

Footsteps could be heard running above as an alarm wnet off throughout the complex.

"And...make it quick."

He ran over to the cell the dark knight was cast into and he ripped it open, running inside and smashing the glass.The liquid poured out and drained into some holes on the floor, leaving the dark knight standing free in all of his glory.

"You ok man!?"
Back to top Go down
gamemonk0

gamemonk0

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy X-3 (Spoilers...ovbiously XD)   Final Fantasy X-3 (Spoilers...ovbiously XD) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 1:24 pm

Freed from his cell by Kiseru, Kain rose gratefully to his feet and walked into the narrow, dark hall.

"Nick..... we may have gotten out of our cells, but we have yet to escape from the prison. We must make haste, or we may not find outselves in a position to release ourselves the next time we are captured."

Kain was already poised at the end of the hallway, ready to flee, although he had no idea which was the right way to run. Perhaps there was not right way. Perhaps they would never be able to escape this dark place. After all, in a city of the dead, where could the living be?
Back to top Go down
Silent Contemplation

Silent Contemplation

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy X-3 (Spoilers...ovbiously XD)   Final Fantasy X-3 (Spoilers...ovbiously XD) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 1:38 pm

He closed his eyes, making the air around him heavier with ever passing second. He slashed open every cage that was around him, letting free not only humans, but fiends as well. As some of them came out, they tried to turn on Kiseru, running at him. He sent a wave of air at them, making them fly backwards. They screeched, and ran off in all directions, down hallways, and small spaces. He turned to Kain. "That should buy us some time." He looked around, noticing his large blade in the corner of a small room to his right, seeming to be the gaurd station. He walked in, grabbing it and putting it on his back. He walked back out, looking around. "Well, we aren't going to make any ground here..." He wallked in front of Kain, and kept walking down the hall. He didn't look back.
Back to top Go down
gamemonk0

gamemonk0

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy X-3 (Spoilers...ovbiously XD)   Final Fantasy X-3 (Spoilers...ovbiously XD) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 3:41 pm

"Nick!" Kain turned around mid-stride to speak to him.

"We don't have time to linger. Collect him," he gestured to the black knight, "if he's coming, and let us be on our way! However they managed to subdue us, I don't want to know what else it's capable of doing firsthand." Kain turned in his stride and continued down the hallway.
Back to top Go down
Jimi
Admin
Jimi

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy X-3 (Spoilers...ovbiously XD)   Final Fantasy X-3 (Spoilers...ovbiously XD) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 5:44 pm

Shinu was grateful that the man had come and smashed the glass, not minding the shards that bounced off of his amazing black armor. He gripped his sword, and stepped out onto the floor hat was still covered with the vile green fluid. He didn't know what to say at that point, but he just gave the man a nod.

Thanks.

He saw that the other men knew the one that just helped save him, and figured they were all in the same company. There was but one thing he could do to repa them at this point, and that was all he could do to help himself as well. They were clearly capable of fighting, and so he wouldn't mind having some intense company.

I know the way out of here. There are five levels, we're on the second, we just have to go up three floors and we're out. The left elevator is jammed, so we can just climb out through there and save a lot of time and trouble. The first floor is heavily guarded though.

He didn't make an attempt to explain how he knew any of this, he just kept his head up, towering over more than he anticipated. It was the first time he felt his own height, and then his eyes went red again, and his sword began to be swarmed with flames before he smashed open the elevator door. He just waved the others on, giving them one chance to decide if they trusted him or not. Either way, he was getting out of this shit.
Back to top Go down
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy X-3 (Spoilers...ovbiously XD)   Final Fantasy X-3 (Spoilers...ovbiously XD) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 9:35 pm

Marinus was stunned at the new fellow's height, He thought we was really tall, untill he met this stranger.

Marinus headed towards that elevator, but not before collecting his beloved sword. Some of the fiends came back for a second attack, but Kiseru and Marinus knocked them back, causing more of a disturbance than before.

((Edit: I'll have to ask that you don't speak for my character, he wasn't ready to give his name. Don't worry, I'm not mad, it's just for future reference.))
Back to top Go down
Chimerageist

Chimerageist

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy X-3 (Spoilers...ovbiously XD)   Final Fantasy X-3 (Spoilers...ovbiously XD) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 10:22 pm

(You have to be careful to not speak for other members characters as well Apzr.Some people are ok with it, but others will take great offense to it.Controlling another player's character in any way is usually reserved solely for the thread's creator, and even then it should only be done when absolutely needed.Just a heads up XD, I don't want any conflict in my thread.)

Kain was right, now was not the time for empathy, they needed to escape.Nick stared at the scene before him, contemplating a thousand different options at once.He may not let it show...but his abilities as a strategist were unparalled.

"Kain!Kiseru!Fall back, we're going to go with the newcomer's plan.He knows this place better than we do for sure...so we're just gonna have to trust him."

He punched one of the more developed half-breeds as it jumped at his face from a dark corner of the dungeon.

"Unless of course you guys would rather fight a horde of soldiers and monstrosities.Let's go!"

He jumped into the elevator shaft, first giving a nod of approval to the Dark Knight.Fiends began to flood into the dungeon, sent from above...the soldiers couldn't be too far behind.He pulled out a grenade from his back pocket and tossed it into the crowd of fiends allowing for temporary crowd control.

"Make haste!Fiends are one thing, but ghosts with guns on the other hand..."
Back to top Go down
gamemonk0

gamemonk0

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy X-3 (Spoilers...ovbiously XD)   Final Fantasy X-3 (Spoilers...ovbiously XD) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 10:49 am

"Oh my. It sounds like something some imagination-less idiot novelist would come up with. But time to talk later! Allons-y!" Kain clambered into the elevator shaft.
Back to top Go down
Jimi
Admin
Jimi

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy X-3 (Spoilers...ovbiously XD)   Final Fantasy X-3 (Spoilers...ovbiously XD) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 8:42 am

Shinu nodded in return to the man obviously named Nick's nod. He just turned and climbed in, grabbing on to one of the many cables that previously functioned for the old elevator. He put his flaming sword in his sheath around his back to free up his left hand as he began to shimmy up the cables, swinging now and again as he gained his strength. The more the climb went on, the stronger he was getting, and he quickly scurried up to what now was the third floor. Just as he turned down to see how the others were doing, they weren't too far behind, but his heart nearly dropped when he felt the cable tighten up and a loud noise came from deep in the pits of the elevator. For the first time in years, it was working, and going to move pretty soon.

There's no time! It's going to come up here and squash us! Get off on this floor!

Shinu swung his body to the right, creating momentum to swing back to the right and catapulted himself off onto the third floor. He balanced himself on the thin ledge before pulling Nuraki and smashing open the door. They were going to have to cross the third floor, the scientific laboratory headquarters, in order to get to the west stairwell and continue up. He turned back, and hoped that the others would get off on the third floor behind him before that elevator could catch them first.
Back to top Go down
Silent Contemplation

Silent Contemplation

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy X-3 (Spoilers...ovbiously XD)   Final Fantasy X-3 (Spoilers...ovbiously XD) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 8:54 am

Kiseru sighed, shaking his head. "no choice, is there..." He ran up to the open doors, and jumped it, grabbing onto the wall. He pushed off it, and jumped higher, keeping his speed going. He made it up to the second floor before he heard the man they had saved yell something. It was about the elevator. He grabbed onto the cables, and climbed as fast as he could, He stopped below the others. "GO! If it comes I'll hold it off. Now Go!"
Back to top Go down
gamemonk0

gamemonk0

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy X-3 (Spoilers...ovbiously XD)   Final Fantasy X-3 (Spoilers...ovbiously XD) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 2:31 pm

"Flamekeeper take it! Why do these things have to be smart...?!" Kain continued his hurried half-climb half-scramble up the cables, and leaped off at the ledge. Just a little too short, Kain managed to grab the thin ledge with one hand, the rest of him dangling dangerously above the quickly filling void below...
Back to top Go down
Chimerageist

Chimerageist

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy X-3 (Spoilers...ovbiously XD)   Final Fantasy X-3 (Spoilers...ovbiously XD) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 3:41 pm

Quote :
It sounds like something some imagination-less idiot novelist would come up with

(I hope that wasn't in regards to me...cause you would have severely hurted mah feelings ; ;.)

"KAIN!"

Nick grasped down quickly and took hold of Kain's hand, lifting him quickly onto the third floor.

"That was a little too close for my tastes...now for the Coup de grāce."

He grabbed hold of the elevator's cables with one hand and pulled up with immense force, using his free hand to grab Kiseru and pull him onto the third floor along with Marinus.A fiend burst through the top of the elevator and swung it's claw at Nick, who moved back to dodge the blow.

"Later."

He ripped the cables, causing the elevator to plummet down below, destroying anything that was under, in, or above it.An explosion rang out as he picked up the door and slammed it back into place, keeping it out of their area.He laid down against the door and wiped his brow with a sigh of relief.

"That should buy us some time...they'll assume we were killed in the explosion.Obviously when they go to search the remains our cover's going to be blown so we're still running on a very thin schedule.So my black-clad friend...how do we get out of here?"

He looked over to the Dark Knight and grinned.Looking around the group saw hundreds of large test tubes, occupied by the half-breeds they had encountered down below.Some more developed than others, some still very human.They were all unsents however, unlike the Dark Knight.

Possibly failed subjects...for each was horribly disfigured regardless of how far they were into the process.The lab-coats who had normally occupied the floor had evacuated as the alarm sounded, leaving behind a dark, errily flourescented room that smelled of decay.

"This place is depressing to say the least...who would do something like this?"

A voice rang out through the lab accompanied by clapping, given him something he hoped he wouldn't have to hear...an answer.

???:"Bravo Nick...you've proven to be as much a pest to me as your grandparents were..."

Nick:"Who the hell are you, and how do you know my name!?"

Laughter was his response...as the sound of heavy, yet slow footsteps emenated echoed through the complex.Nick put his fists up in a defensive stance, but lowered them as an old, withered man walked from the shadows.

Final Fantasy X-3 (Spoilers...ovbiously XD) - Page 2 10mika

He had seen this man before...but...where?

Mika:"I know many things child...i've been around for a very long time you know.The look on your face suggests ignorance...what, has Spira already forgotten of me?Was my legacy covered up in a web of lies much as my reign did for our past?Ha...I warned those fools that Spira would never give up it's ways...yet they continued...futilely trying to change the world.Spira history has always been shrouded in lies...this will never change."

Mika laughed lightly to himself.

Mika:"So what do you think of my city young one?It's a Utopia...beautiful, is it not?"
Nick:"You son of a bitch!"

He ran towards Mika and punched him in the face with all the force he posessed...Mika stood unscathed and humored.He punched Nick back, and sent him flying into one of the test-tubes, smashing it to pieces as the liquid ran across the floor.

"Let me educate you...my name is Mika...I was once the High Maester of Yevon until your grandparents decided to ruin the perfect equilibrium I had presented for the world.I sent myself in despair...how foolish I was.Luckilly, my grief tied me to this world.I awoke in the via-infinito, but quickly fought my way out.I craved revenge...so I worked behind the scenes hoping to one day have an army large enough to achieve my former glory.After rallying up many of the monks I once commanded, I killed them all...turning them to unsents.As unsents, they were immensely powerful, and my army was complete.I then needed a base of operations...so I ordered my monks to claim at least two thousand peasants and five hundred fiends."

Nick:"The Bevellian Plague...so it was just a cover up."

As Mika talked...mostly to himself...he paced back and forth between two tubes, looking into the air as if completely uncaring of the armed warriors before him.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy X-3 (Spoilers...ovbiously XD)   Final Fantasy X-3 (Spoilers...ovbiously XD) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy X-3 (Spoilers...ovbiously XD)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next