FFDiscussion
It's been just over 3 years since FFD opened, and it's been a close knit community, one which we've all been able to share our problems together, talk freely and discuss any kind of topic that we wanted, from Final Fantasy to problems with school.

Unfortunately, the decision was made to archive the board while it still had some minimal activity, rather than let spammers come and take over, which I think we will all agree on. Although there was the fair share of drama, people leaving and not much activity, the fact that we managed to keep it going until now is a statement to say that we weren't going to let it go down without trying our best to keep it open.

So after 3 years, 50000 posts and over 1000 topics later, with one of the best and closest communities on the web, FFDiscussion has closed on the 1st December 2010
FFDiscussion
It's been just over 3 years since FFD opened, and it's been a close knit community, one which we've all been able to share our problems together, talk freely and discuss any kind of topic that we wanted, from Final Fantasy to problems with school.

Unfortunately, the decision was made to archive the board while it still had some minimal activity, rather than let spammers come and take over, which I think we will all agree on. Although there was the fair share of drama, people leaving and not much activity, the fact that we managed to keep it going until now is a statement to say that we weren't going to let it go down without trying our best to keep it open.

So after 3 years, 50000 posts and over 1000 topics later, with one of the best and closest communities on the web, FFDiscussion has closed on the 1st December 2010
FFDiscussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FFDiscussion

Home to final fantasy talks and much more. Rp, thread games, general chat, and show off sections are all active. Enjoy the community!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Admins returning after December 1st, please check the Elite Eight board, and read the sticky thread for more info.

Final Fantasy VII Epic RP

Go down 
+8
Zell_Wd
Silent Contemplation
LeonKnight
One_Winged_Angel
Elite
Kadaj
Jimi
AtLossForWords
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
AtLossForWords

AtLossForWords

Male Number of posts : 1597
Rep : 0
Registration date : 2007-11-07

Final Fantasy VII Epic RP Empty
PostSubject: Final Fantasy VII Epic RP   Final Fantasy VII Epic RP Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 5:57 pm

As you know with the success of Spira's Forgotten Legends, all of us have a certain inclination to interact with each other's RP characters in a world that we're all familiar with.

So I've decided what I would like to do is an FFVII prequal. I'm not talking about a Nibelheim focus like Crisis Core, and with all of the sequels like Advent Children there's nothing to be said about the aftermath.

However there are events like the planet's first meteor, the history of Ifalna and Professor Gast, the development of the Shinra Company and it's Mako Reactors that we can be really creative with.

My goal is to create a cast of characters not all too different but not all too the same as those in Avalanche that has similar goals to Avalanche that are played out much differently.

Our main enemy will of course be president Shinra and his mako reactors. I hope our story can cover a timespan from the inception of Midgar to the war in Wutai and finish with the bombing of the #1 Mako Reactor.
Back to top Go down
Jimi
Admin
Jimi

Male Number of posts : 7893
Job/hobbies : Admin/Writer/Teacher/Recruiter
Biography : Loved by many, hated by more.
Rep : 3
Registration date : 2007-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Epic RP   Final Fantasy VII Epic RP Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 6:27 pm

Yes, I think the success of SFL should pose as great grounds for this story. I think now we know we can all do it, so we can open up more here than i allowed there. I'm also retiring sfl the rp, as the most revolutionary ff based rp in old ffd history, as others rather flopped. i'll finish it as a novel.

For this one, I'll come up with a role in just one second.
Back to top Go down
https://ffdiscussion.forumotion.com
Kadaj

Kadaj

Female Number of posts : 382
Job/hobbies : Artist, Writer, Daydreamer, Romantic, Optimist and Harbinger of Insanity!
Biography : I've been beaten, lost, forgotten, misunderstood, abandoned, and from it all... inspired.
Registration date : 2007-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Epic RP   Final Fantasy VII Epic RP Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 7:12 pm

Kadaj is in~! : D

I'll be creating a character soon as well. ^-^
Back to top Go down
http://kamikaze-super-hero.deviantart.com/
Elite

Elite

Male Number of posts : 505
Job/hobbies : College Student

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Epic RP   Final Fantasy VII Epic RP Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 7:23 pm

I'm quite interested.
Back to top Go down
Jimi
Admin
Jimi

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Epic RP   Final Fantasy VII Epic RP Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 7:27 pm

we already have a stellar cast then, and i'm sure we can count on a few more familiar faces to strengthen it!
Back to top Go down
One_Winged_Angel

One_Winged_Angel

Male Number of posts : 454
Job/hobbies : video games / movies / parties / reading
Biography : I found that if you dont set any goals for yourself, then you can never be dissapointed lol
Registration date : 2007-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Epic RP   Final Fantasy VII Epic RP Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 8:08 pm

im in
Back to top Go down
LeonKnight

LeonKnight

Male Number of posts : 2031
Job/hobbies : uuuhm plenty of things...well not really...I DON'T KNOW!!!
Biography : Jecht Fan l33t
Registration date : 2007-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Epic RP   Final Fantasy VII Epic RP Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 8:10 pm

i am so in this one...
Back to top Go down
Jimi
Admin
Jimi

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Epic RP   Final Fantasy VII Epic RP Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 8:10 pm

there's one that i was thinking about, now two more i know that are sure ins. hopefully a few surprise guests too.
Back to top Go down
LeonKnight

LeonKnight

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Epic RP   Final Fantasy VII Epic RP Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 8:15 pm

so making sure i post regularly in this one >>

srry about me in the sfl ><
Back to top Go down
Jimi
Admin
Jimi

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Epic RP   Final Fantasy VII Epic RP Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 8:33 pm

i'll make sure you do.

and you did great in sfl, a top performer for such short notice. i ended it, not you lol.
Back to top Go down
LeonKnight

LeonKnight

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Epic RP   Final Fantasy VII Epic RP Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 8:36 pm

yea u make sure I do lol...
Back to top Go down
Silent Contemplation

Silent Contemplation

Male Number of posts : 2885
Job/hobbies : Guitar, Videogames, Listening to music for hours on end.
Biography : I'm a music lover, music is my life. I love to rp, and I'm crazy sometimes. But, I'm nice mostly ^^.

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Epic RP   Final Fantasy VII Epic RP Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 8:38 pm

ooohhh...I am so in >.>
Back to top Go down
Jimi
Admin
Jimi

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Epic RP   Final Fantasy VII Epic RP Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 8:46 pm

there is one i KNEW was in. we'll see another tea loving person soon i'm sure.
Back to top Go down
Jimi
Admin
Jimi

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Epic RP   Final Fantasy VII Epic RP Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 3:06 am

Ok, here is Shinu's Profile for this rp.

Name: *slaps you for wondering*
Height: 6'2
Weight:178
Appearence: Shinu has brown hair that he only puts straight down. His hair is so soft that it would only fall down anyways, so no preperation on his hair needs to be done when he starts the day. To compliment his short hair, he has a medium lenght goatee, with the mustache of shorter length connecting to it. The rest of his face however, is cleanly shaven regularly. His jawline portrudes enough to make it distinct, but not unnatural. His eye lashes are naturally long, and remain that way as he has no means to do something about it. He has an athletic physique from neck to toe. His tone is more noticable than his bulk, as he is a mere 4% body fat. His chest is well refined from countless hours of pushups, his abdominals perfectly porportioned to one another. His legs were still the strongest part of his body with his large thigh muscles and equisite calf definition.

Clothing: Shinu wears a brown makeshift shirt that used to be the couch cover from his mother's home before she died. He used the fabric to make himself a shirt so he could always be over his heart. His shorts are black and go down an inch below his knees. They're made of the finest mesh fabric and stitched with fine black thread to make it near impossible to see.

Battle: Shinu has been using the same trusted sword that his godfather Anthony gave him for his entire life. Nuraki was the blade's name. It was forged out of the finest of metals that was never named because it is so rare. He is very quick and unexpectedly strong for his size. He has naturally built strength from living on his own and having to farm for his feed. He got his leg strength from climbing the same mountain to get to the spring at the top for fresh water. He is extremely agile and strong. His intense concentration allows him to cast haste on himself or others, and heal some minor wounds, but he is certainly no mage. Killing is no issue for him, as he has also hunted so many years.

Limit Break: Shining Blade of Purity
Nuraki will shine a brilliant white light cascading down from the heavens and the spirit of Shinu's own mother in the form of the spirit of an angel will ride that ray of light and infuse the sword with the holy powers of heaven and allow all of his hate and anger to escape his body through his hands and into the sword, fusing the powers of his haunting past experiences with the purity of the new ones. He can then move with blinding speed, and hit with extreme precision and effeciency. His mother's time will however run out as she can only spend so much time on the planet without disturbing the harmony of it.

Bio: His mother was only sixteen years old when she gave birth to Shinu, and passed away mere hours after he was born. His father was gone before he was even born, he bailed when he learned his mother was pregnant. He wanted nothing to do with a baby and so all that was left was his godfather Anthony. He put Shinu through a world of physical, emotional, and most importantly, intellectual traning. When Shinu was merely four years of age, he was doing push ups, sit ups, running through the hills, and taking hunting and fighting lessons with Anthony. He also taught him to read and write. He was writing short stories and haiku poems that Anthony taught him. He could read lengthy books that Anthony brought in from the town. Shinu also was taught basic fundamentles of mathematics and science from the concept of gravity to multiplication. When Shinu turned nine years old, Anthony gave him Nuraki as a birthday gift. Three days later a team of fighters broke into their small broken wooden house and killed Anthony in his sleep. Shinu was already awake and killed the man on look out duty at the door. He assasinated him quietly and then crept behind a couch and waited for the other two men to come back. He knew Anthony was dead because he would have heard him fighting back. The two men came and he let the first one pass and then sliced the second's ankles both simaltaneously with Nuraki. He tried to kill him before he cried out in pain, but it was too late. He sliced his head off just as he hollered. The other man turned around and took a shot at Shinu who ducked behind the couch. He threw the couch cover at the man who blindly fired two shots before Shinu already crept around and split him in half vertically from the spot between his neck and his collarbone. It took Shinu days to dispose of their bodies after he elaborately buried Anthony deep in the mountains. He kept Anthony's necklace as his own and made the shirt in his mother's honor as he knew she protected him that night because that couch coushin Anthony said was her favorite thing in the house.

Personality: From that day forward, Shinu never had interaction with other people. He began to teach himself better math by deriving equations himself using the basic principals. His writing became better and better as he started to write short stories and elaborate poetry with writing styles he created himself. Most of his stories had a lead female that he described the exact way Anthony described his wife to him as a child. He began to write love poems, with the thought that he would find his own wife some day. Still, though he wrote countless love poems and stories, and was a hopeless romantic, he would never dare go look for a wife. He was uncertain around all people since Anthony's death, and especially women. He was shut off to the rest of the world, and wouldn't trust anyone if he didn't have to. He was a natural intellect that seemed to be destined t be a waste since he could never share his knowledge or creativity with anyone else. Or would he?
Back to top Go down
Zell_Wd

Zell_Wd

Male Number of posts : 768

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Epic RP   Final Fantasy VII Epic RP Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 6:36 am

Am i in?
Back to top Go down
AtLossForWords

AtLossForWords

Male Number of posts : 1597

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Epic RP   Final Fantasy VII Epic RP Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 9:37 am

I guess you are.
Back to top Go down
Jimi
Admin
Jimi

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Epic RP   Final Fantasy VII Epic RP Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 2:05 pm

Vince are you ok with my character? I worked hard on that lol. is it going to work out alright with the story?
Back to top Go down
Silent Contemplation

Silent Contemplation

Biography : I'm a music lover, music is my life. I love to rp, and I'm crazy sometimes. But, I'm nice mostly ^^.

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Epic RP   Final Fantasy VII Epic RP Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 2:06 pm

I'll create mine too.

Name: Kisagaru (as usual Razz)
Height: 5' 11"
Clothing: Kisagaru usually wears one of two things. first, is his usual clothes. he wears a long black shirt, that has long short sleeves (you know what I mean.), with a short zip up hoodie over it, grey. It has an insignia of a skull with wings behind it, with half on each side of the zipper. he wears long faded blue jeans, that bag at the bottom. his shoes, are black, with a couple white stripes running down it and along the sides. his second outfit, is for when he is on a mission, or just feels a little annoyed that day. what he wears it all black, a black baggy shirt with a black coat over it, that goes down to his waist, and then comes to four points after splitting off the sides. he wears long black jeans, and his black shoes.

apearance: Kisagaru has long black hair, that is always down. it goes down to his elbows, and is spiky at the ends. his eyes, are blood red, with a look of njo emotion in them. he is young and slim, but he is very quick and strong, from having to live like he has. his hands are always at his sides, and rarely ever move outside battle, unless he has to move them. he never stands at his full height, he slumps a little at the knees to give off the insinuation that he isnt much of a threat. but, when he gets to his full height, his features make him look intense.

bio: Kisagaru was born in the town of Edgeville, where his family lived. one day, his family was attacked in their home near the city. they had never thought the city would be good for their children, so they never moved there. tht had been their mistake. his family was killed, and the only reason he was kept alive is that they tought he might be useful. so they took him, at the age of 8, and started putting him in deathmatches with much stronger older men and beasts, making him fight and kill, never resting and never stopping. that is where his eyes got their red color, and emotionless look. from all the blood he has casued them to spill, all the gore and fighting he had been through, and everything over those 3 years had caused him to lose him feelings and emotions. one day, after killing about 12 people, he had an opening; his captors had left the cell he had been kept unlocked. he had planned this ever since he had been captured those years ago. he jumped out, and snaped one of the guards necks, while taking his gun away from him. through the fights he had been through, he had used guns and weapons for most of them. he shot the second guard right through the center of the forehead. this allerted the others, letting them know that he was attempting to escape. they all came at him at the same time, trying to kill him. but he was too good. he killed them all in seconds, and ran out, covered in blood. he ran for days and days on end, never stopping, until he came upon a little village about10 miles from where he was held. there, he collapsed. when he awoke, he found himself in his old village. there, he remained for about a year, helping around the village, until one day, he found his old home. he went in, and found, his fathers weapon. It was two long broadswords, about 5 feet long each. they slightly curved about halfway up the blade, making it look like large scimitars. attatched to the hilts, where they ended, were gun barrels. he took these, and ran from the village that night, without a word. for a year he roamed, going from village to village, never staying long in one, until he came upon one...it was Rhino (rhe-no). there, he met a woman, Vina, who he fell in love with. she was a scientist working for a comany trying to discredit Shinra, a large corparation trying to delve into using some kind of unexplainable and dangerous as an energy source. one day, when he was gone, Shinra SOLDIER broke into their house, and tortured and killed Vina. when Kisagaru came home, he found her mutilated corpse in their beedroom. from that day on, he swore to avenge her and find out who killed her.

Fighting: Kisagaru uses his fathers broadswords, and weilds them as if they were light as feathers, from so much use. he is quick and agile, and is able to sneak up on an enemy and kill him before he is able to cry out. he uses the guns on the hilt only when the person he is after uses long range weapons, for they are like sniper rifles in their accuracy. he can also fight hand-to-hand, from his long years of deathmatches. he never does a quick kill, unless he is forced to kill more than one person in one area. he still searches to this day to find out Vina's killers.

Limit: Blade of Blood
Kisagaru's sword glows red, and it starts to bleed. it melds into the ground and can be controled by him, shooting up and impaling the enemiy, or enemies. Kisagaru is blindingly fast and powerful when he uses it, but it doesnt last a long time. he can use it many times in succession though, because it doesnt take much to use it. In some instances, hecan bring up corpses from their graves to fight for a short time.
Infinity Shot
When Kisagaru weilds his guns, they start to glow a bring white, and the guns can be used as fully automatic. the bullets shot out, act as incinerator rounds, and burn through whatever they hit. A trigger and guard appear on the hilts, and help steady the gun and accuracy.

Personality: Kisagaru usually keeps t himself, and doesnt like to travel with an excessive number of people. he likes to work alone, because he finds it easier to work without a burden in his way. he rarely shows any emotion, but will help anyone if they need it. he is kind and loving, but rarely shows it.

Last edited by on Sat Dec 01, 2007 2:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jimi
Admin
Jimi

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Epic RP   Final Fantasy VII Epic RP Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 2:36 pm

that was very nice aaryn. our stories are close, they'll relate well in this rp too.
Back to top Go down
Silent Contemplation

Silent Contemplation

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Epic RP   Final Fantasy VII Epic RP Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 2:45 pm

thanks ^^

and really? I just created it, lol. I didnt even know you made yours.
Back to top Go down
Jimi
Admin
Jimi

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Epic RP   Final Fantasy VII Epic RP Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 2:50 pm

dude, read the story on the page before this for shinu. we're going to be good friends... again.
Back to top Go down
Silent Contemplation

Silent Contemplation

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Epic RP   Final Fantasy VII Epic RP Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 2:56 pm

LOL

wow....that was weird.....XD
Back to top Go down
Jimi
Admin
Jimi

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Epic RP   Final Fantasy VII Epic RP Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 3:38 pm

when i read yours... i was like.... w t f....??? that is so crazy. we been rping too long together lol. eh, why stop now?
Back to top Go down
Silent Contemplation

Silent Contemplation

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Epic RP   Final Fantasy VII Epic RP Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 6:48 pm

true...true..

but then again, I made him based on my personality.
Back to top Go down
Kadaj

Kadaj

Female Number of posts : 382
Job/hobbies : Artist, Writer, Daydreamer, Romantic, Optimist and Harbinger of Insanity!
Biography : I've been beaten, lost, forgotten, misunderstood, abandoned, and from it all... inspired.
Registration date : 2007-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Epic RP   Final Fantasy VII Epic RP Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 6:57 pm

Tehe. I'm working on my profile now. >w<;
Back to top Go down
http://kamikaze-super-hero.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Epic RP   Final Fantasy VII Epic RP Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy VII Epic RP
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next