FFDiscussion
It's been just over 3 years since FFD opened, and it's been a close knit community, one which we've all been able to share our problems together, talk freely and discuss any kind of topic that we wanted, from Final Fantasy to problems with school.

Unfortunately, the decision was made to archive the board while it still had some minimal activity, rather than let spammers come and take over, which I think we will all agree on. Although there was the fair share of drama, people leaving and not much activity, the fact that we managed to keep it going until now is a statement to say that we weren't going to let it go down without trying our best to keep it open.

So after 3 years, 50000 posts and over 1000 topics later, with one of the best and closest communities on the web, FFDiscussion has closed on the 1st December 2010
FFDiscussion
It's been just over 3 years since FFD opened, and it's been a close knit community, one which we've all been able to share our problems together, talk freely and discuss any kind of topic that we wanted, from Final Fantasy to problems with school.

Unfortunately, the decision was made to archive the board while it still had some minimal activity, rather than let spammers come and take over, which I think we will all agree on. Although there was the fair share of drama, people leaving and not much activity, the fact that we managed to keep it going until now is a statement to say that we weren't going to let it go down without trying our best to keep it open.

So after 3 years, 50000 posts and over 1000 topics later, with one of the best and closest communities on the web, FFDiscussion has closed on the 1st December 2010
FFDiscussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FFDiscussion

Home to final fantasy talks and much more. Rp, thread games, general chat, and show off sections are all active. Enjoy the community!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Admins returning after December 1st, please check the Elite Eight board, and read the sticky thread for more info.

Final Fantasy VII Epic RP

Go down 
+8
Zell_Wd
Silent Contemplation
LeonKnight
One_Winged_Angel
Elite
Kadaj
Jimi
AtLossForWords
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
AtLossForWords

AtLossForWords

Male Number of posts : 1597
Rep : 0
Registration date : 2007-11-07

Final Fantasy VII Epic RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Epic RP   Final Fantasy VII Epic RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 10:50 pm

Who ever said you two were in and should make bios? I haven't even made mine yet damnit.
Back to top Go down
Jimi
Admin
Jimi

Male Number of posts : 7893
Job/hobbies : Admin/Writer/Teacher/Recruiter
Biography : Loved by many, hated by more.
Rep : 3
Registration date : 2007-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Epic RP   Final Fantasy VII Epic RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 11:11 pm

lmfao, get on the ball, we're in whether you like it or not! Razz
Back to top Go down
https://ffdiscussion.forumotion.com
AtLossForWords

AtLossForWords

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Epic RP   Final Fantasy VII Epic RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 11:47 pm

Name: Mieli Timaeus

Appearance: Mieli has dreadlocked red hair, fire engine red that is. The dreads fall as far as his shoulders, but are held back by a black and white bandanna. The bandanna is full of shapes of human meaning with such things as a hammer and sickle, peace sign, and an “A” enclosed in a circle. In this modern era, these signs have lost all meaning, and remain unknown to man kind. He wears a black t shirt with completely tattered sleeves. His pants are typical denim torn at the knees and back ankles of course, but his left boot is enclosed by a thick and studded ankle sleeve. On his left arm he wears a red brace with a union jack collage in black.

Battle: Mieli is more of a talker than a fighter, but leading the atypical stigmatized political lifestyle he does, he is forced into conflict he really has no use for. When attacked, Mieli can most surprisingly fight back with a modern morning star mace or hawk boomerang. He uses the two of them together with surprising creativity. He also being a student of metaphysics and planet health has collected a small variety of independent material that has been known to give him a variety of extra skills such as unexpected counterattacks, an unexpected initiative giving him the first move in combat, striking all visible enemies with an attacking skill, or even having an uncanny sense for his enemy never to be struck in the back.

Limit Skill: Mieli’s limit skills cosmological high is a particularly unique ability to attack his enemy in the air with almost no regard for gravity. Mieli’s momentum weapons like the hawk boomerang and morning star mace strike particularly hard and move unexpectedly irregularly in the air. There’s no pattern to his attack, just a splendid improvisation of the manipulation of physics.

Biography: Mieli has been a student of Cosmo Canyon’s professor Bugenhagen his entire life. Mieli is somewhat more interested in metaphysical and cosmological understanding than Bugenhagen’s interest of the scientific physical world, but the two of them express their unique interest to each other in the most related way. A lecture and expression session between professor Bugenhagen and Mieli goes quite a long way after some of the Canyon’s finest natural herb marijuana smoked right around the Cosmo Candle.

The bottom line on Mieli or as citizen of the canyon is that nature is important. He’s had repeated confrontation with the coal mining industries in North Corel, and is black listed from the Shinra Power Company’s employment environment. As a student in the Canyon, he’s just fine with that. He’s looking to make a difference in the world that will right the believed wrongs he has of an exploitation of what the planet can offer.

His old friend Nanaki who has gone missing for almost thirteen years has him somewhat troubled. Without his most splendid interlocutor he’s been at somewhat of a loss for original ideas, and he’s exploring the world once more in search of the truth he so longs for.

Personality and Dispotion: Mieli’s a idealistic individual who is never at a loss for an opinion. He comes off as somewhat difficult to deal with as he really values his studied opinions. When others question his somewhat relaxed but controversial and researched judgments, he always wants the last word on the debate. He’s no moderate in his views either. He’s in favor of nature, supporting of human freedom, moved to human altruism, and committed to an elimination of wealth and the debt system. He identifies the impression in today’s world and fights it, he won’t allow himself to knuckle under to perceived evil. He’s a complete drug addict who loves experience the widest variety of substances. He only gets one chance at life and he wants to experience it all. If it’s a possible thrill Mieli is the next one looking for it.
Back to top Go down
Elite

Elite

Male Number of posts : 505
Job/hobbies : College Student

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Epic RP   Final Fantasy VII Epic RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 11:55 pm

Name: Cino Mylar
Height: 5'7
Appearence: Has long and red spikey hair that reaches down to his shoulders. His eyes of an emerald green in color. He wears a dark blue and tattered overcoat which reaches down to his boots over a black jumpsuit. He also wears a pair of form fitting black gloves which fit neatly to his hands as well as a pair of black boots which are slim in appearance.

Weapons: Elemental sword which allows the user to conjure any element he/she chooses however they cannot activate more complicated or powerful spells through the sword as a beacon. The blade itself is rather odd with twin blades protrouding from the hilt. The silver colored hilt is rather compact and contains gems of a multitude of colors signifying each element. The sword also has the ability to break apart allowing the user to dual wield the swords if a case arises. Cino also carries a pistol which has incindiary rounds as well as normal rounds as well. The pistol is somewhat similar to that of a desert eagle, however it is much more compact and not as bulky.

Bio: Not much is known about Cino's childhood as records of him had been destroyed in a catastrophic fire accident at the Academy of the Gifted. Many of his fellow peers and friends had died in that fire. Apparantly there was a duel of magic in the academy that was unauthorized. The dual started as a normal test for the students, however as the name calling continued between the two students, their anger built up and each began to unleash more potent magics against the other. Cino could hardly remember what the argument was about. He could only remember something about one student not being entirely pure of blood to be even attending the academy. Most of the students that attended the academy were from high social standings and had the potential in the fields of magic. The explosive duel obliterated half of the academy in an instant. Rumor had it that one of the teachers actually instigated the fight and another rumor spread that the teacher actually worked for a company called Shinra. Students and faculty evacuated as the two continued to fight each other. Cino was one of the lucky ones to escape since he was just getting out of his swordsmanship class. Cino could only remember leaving behind his best friend that he made at the academy. Her name was Kika. Cino was a very quiet soul in his childhood and never talked much to anyone. His peers would poke fun at him and call him names, however he never cared. During his first week at the academy, Cino had been duped into traveling to the opposite side of the dorms for his room as one of his peers had switched a number on his registration papers. Oddly enough, he ended up in the girl's dormitories and quickly realized this before starting to head back with his head held low. The group of boys that had pulled the prank on Cino laughed at him as they had followed him just to see his reaction when he found out he was on the wrong side first of all and had to walk all the way back. Thats when he met Kika. Kika was about the same height as Cino and had long black hair with a beautiful blue flower stuck on the right side of her hair. She noticed what had gone on and walked straight up to the apparant ring leader of the group and punched him right in the face knocking him out cold. The two others that were with the now knocked out student looked at Kika with horrified faces before grabbing their buddy and running away as fast as they could drag their friend. Kika walked with Cino all the way back to the guy's dormitories and talked quite a bit. Cino felt welcome for once. Cino and Kika shared the same schedule for the most part and became best friends. Now all Cino had to remember his best friend was the blue flower that he found in the remains of the academy. The flower was now completly burnt on one side, however the opposite side still remained its healthy blue color. He placed this in his hair before attempting to return home to his parents. Cino was deeply saddened by the death of his best friend and became even more detactched from the world. To make matters worse, he discovered when he arrived back at his home town of Argold, that it was completly obliterated in favor of a factory and other new machines. A private military had come in and established control. Any citizens how did not leave were to be killed on sight. Of course Cino's luck, his parents were stubborn and refused to stay. He read the names of those who had refuted to budge on a large scroll that hung on the town's entrance. Cino wandered the world in search of something or someone to help guide him. He vowed to avenge his parents and even Kika if he could ever find out who truely killed them. Upon this vow, Cino was embued with a demon. The demon refused to give its name to Cino as it wrapped itself around him. It infused its blood with Cino before dissapitating from existince. With demon blood now flowing through his veins, Cino could achieve feats he could have only dreamed of before. He worked alone for years, training with his elemental sword that he inherited when he was born from his grandfather Kurzo. Along the way he also started carrying a pistol which equipped with incindiary rounds helped in a few 'explosive' situations where using magic just wasn't worth the effort or time. Cino roamed around as a wanderer for years. He is now 21 and is still searching for answers.

Limit Break: Destruction of the Heavens - An ability imbued partially by his demonic blood, and through his elemental sword. The sword reaches to the heavens and sends a spark of each element upwards into the sky before each of these elements bursts into a colorful explosion. This explosion then rains down a multitude of colored elemental sparks of streaking lights down on any enemy in his path. The destruction brought by these destructive sparks explodes on impact with anything they touch.

Personality: A very lonely soul who cares less for what people think of him. He walks alone and does not show much emotion. Those who do get close to him learn to know him better and find out he isn't as quiet and lonely as they think. Deep inside, Cino is looking for friends or even someone special out there to keep his will strong and his resolve stronger. Cino rarely makes friends, but those he does make he keeps close to his heart whether they know or not.

Last edited by on Fri Nov 30, 2007 7:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LeonKnight

LeonKnight

Male Number of posts : 2031
Job/hobbies : uuuhm plenty of things...well not really...I DON'T KNOW!!!
Biography : Jecht Fan l33t
Registration date : 2007-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Epic RP   Final Fantasy VII Epic RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 2:18 pm

yea i don't even know if i am in so that is why i haven't made one yet
Back to top Go down
AtLossForWords

AtLossForWords

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Epic RP   Final Fantasy VII Epic RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 3:13 pm

Jimi and Cino, you both have fine profiles. Aaryn I would like to ask you to take any mention of the word Mako or Midgar out of your profile.

Our story will begin with Shinra's development of Midgar and Mako energy. Shinra will have been contructing Mako reactors under the guise of powerplants, but I would prefer to have the whole mako scheme unfold as the story progresses.

And Leon of course you are in.
Back to top Go down
Seymour

Seymour

Male Number of posts : 280
Job/hobbies : Video games and sports
Biography : I like video games, football, and ff.

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Epic RP   Final Fantasy VII Epic RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 4:37 pm

Im interested in joining. can i?
Back to top Go down
AtLossForWords

AtLossForWords

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Epic RP   Final Fantasy VII Epic RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 6:22 pm

Well right now the travelling party is

Myself
Jimi
Aaryn
Leon
Kadaj
Elite
Zell

seven is a little large for my tastes, and I really don't know how many more people I can stick in. I'm open to the idea of having reoccuring NPCs if you would like to fill one of those roles.

Or you can beat up anyone except Kadaj who doesn't have a profile yet and take their place.
Back to top Go down
gamemonk0

gamemonk0

Male Number of posts : 2607
Rep : 1

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Epic RP   Final Fantasy VII Epic RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 6:44 pm

I really don't know much about FF7... I doubt that my knowledge expands much beyond the statement "Aerith Dies in the end."
Back to top Go down
LeonKnight

LeonKnight

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Epic RP   Final Fantasy VII Epic RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 6:55 pm

no one taking mah spot..<< i shall kill u if u do lol
Back to top Go down
Jimi
Admin
Jimi

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Epic RP   Final Fantasy VII Epic RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 7:03 pm

aw, let the young man rumble. he needs experience.
Back to top Go down
AtLossForWords

AtLossForWords

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Epic RP   Final Fantasy VII Epic RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 7:14 pm

ok you want to rumble.

Here's the deal for anyone who wants in.

1.Make a profile I don't want to roleplay with a character no one knows. That's basic.
2.Establish a motivation. I don't want your character in the story if it really has no interest in the story.
3.Enter the story in a creative way that represents your characters movtivation. You can't say "hi" and just join up. You need to be taking an interest in what the party is already doing and fit your related interest togethor with that.
4. Don't flood a day with new people joining up. RPing is a progressive experience, and you don't see Barret, Tifa, Cid, Vincent, and Yuffie all join Cloud in VII right at the beginning. Think of how you can fit your interest in the story. maybe collaborate togethor and enter at the same time if you and someone else's characters have a like interest in the story.

Essentially this is a fair game RP anyone can join, but only in a respectful way to the story of the rp. You all who have RPed with me before know I like to take very little control over anyone in my cast, and you know I want you all to be the creators with me, not just fulfilling my will.

The first post will be up as soon as the initial profiles are up. After that, good luck to you all.
Back to top Go down
LeonKnight

LeonKnight

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Epic RP   Final Fantasy VII Epic RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 7:16 pm

aight

didn't mean for you to go all like that ><
Back to top Go down
Jimi
Admin
Jimi

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Epic RP   Final Fantasy VII Epic RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 7:18 pm

that post was due to the number of entrants. as i know first hand, having more than 7 in a party is very challenging. So it seems vince went old school, open invite, free entry. i like it. guess i need to be on my a game. nothing will be handed to any of us for free.
Back to top Go down
LeonKnight

LeonKnight

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Epic RP   Final Fantasy VII Epic RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 7:37 pm

aight..well profile is up...i hate doing bio's so it isn't that long..oooh and the word pentagram in my apperance is a hyperlink

Name: Kyo Dezameir
Height: 6'
Weight:160
Appearence: Kyo Has shoulder length straight as can be blond hair, his whole left side of his face is covered with it, the layered tips are a jet black color that fades as it goes up. on his left arm there is a huge pentagram on it that covers it completely. Underneath his right is is a jagged scar from a knife. his eyes themselves are a deep purple that shine more durning the night than in the day. He has an atheltic build to him from all the spars that he has been through.

Clothing: Kyo wears an outfit that he made himself from the lightest material that he could find. He wears to black fingerless gloves and imbedded in the knuckles are metal studs to give more damage when he fights hand to hand. his shirt is a basic black shirt made from silk, yet the left arm is missing a sleve so it shows the tattoo that he has, while the right arm has a long, very loose sleeve to it. He also wears a adamantium shoulder guard on his left shoulder, it shows the scars of battle very clearly as it is cracked but still holding strong. He wears a black, denim like material, pants that on the left side has belts on the middle of his thigh. His right leg is covered with a black veil and has the same pentagram on his arm on it in a crimson color. He has black boots that have steel toes to cause more damage when he executes his kicks.

Battle: Kyo's fighting style is a mixture between Tai Chi Quan and Tae Kwon do, so he specilizes in more kicks than punches and also waits for a chance to counter instead of full out attacking. Yet most of his moves are self taught. He is an extremely agile and quick person since he doesn't have to waste time holding a weapon, yet he still prefers to counter act and analyze his opponets. He has skills in status inflicting materia to help him with his hand to hand combat and also a few white magic support materia. Most of his attacks focus on key pressure points and joints to cripple his opponet horrible.

Limit Break:
Fury of Hell: The pentagrams start glowing that are on his arm and veil and his fists get enveloped in a black and red mists. This limit lasts very shortly but the impact of the punches and kicks is what makes it deadly. Every hit that makes contact implodes withing the enemies body into a blaze of dark fire. Yet there are side effects for activating such a powerful attack, his body becomes immensely weak and most of the time it causes him to pass out for a couple hours.

Bio: Kyo grew up and was raised in the City of Kalm, he actually had a pretty decent life untill all of his family, literally, died from the same sickness that no one knew about. This happened when he was only 7 years old and he had no one to turn to so he decided to live on his own and make his own way around. He was all over the place, taking what he could to live. He had to resort from stealing fruits, and breads from carts that were around the town. Yet after a few short years of his wandering he was caught and thrown into a foster home that treated him like he was a piece of shit. Yet he did learn the basics that helped him become the fighter that he is today. When he became the age of 15, he started to see a pentagram tattoo form upon his arm and was immediately kicked out of the foster home when they noticed it. Then durning the night of the same day, something took over him and without realized it he destroyed the family that once took him in and burned their remains along with the house. the next day he awoke with his hands blood stained and the pentagram on his arm glowing red and then it stopped. He then looked back at the burnt remains of the house and then his arm and just let out a scream of pain. Now threee years after the incident he has been searching the world in a way to get rid of the cursed mark on his arm and to free himself from the pain.

Personality: kyo keeps to himself and rarely talks to anybody. He hardly goes around towns just in case the cursed mark decided to act on its own once again. Yet, if the reason is just, he will team with people to help them reach their goals and has made a mercenary out of himself. Most of the time though he will do the job for free.
Back to top Go down
AtLossForWords

AtLossForWords

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Epic RP   Final Fantasy VII Epic RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 7:43 pm

Jimi is right, my last post is due purely to the number of entrants.

I'm not as skilled as Jimi is when it comes to fitting so many people to do only so many things.

you're right Jimi, you will have to do your best to shine in this one. The only person that gets a free pass is me, because it's my RP.

Anyways, the thread will be up shortly. Best of luck to all of you who wish to participate.
Back to top Go down
Jimi
Admin
Jimi

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Epic RP   Final Fantasy VII Epic RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 8:15 pm

You did a damn good job Vincent. I just need to know, any mountain ranges on the way to Gongaga? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LeonKnight

LeonKnight

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Epic RP   Final Fantasy VII Epic RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 8:29 pm

yea my character is starting all the way in Mideel, well the surrounding area
Back to top Go down
One_Winged_Angel

One_Winged_Angel

Male Number of posts : 454
Job/hobbies : video games / movies / parties / reading
Biography : I found that if you dont set any goals for yourself, then you can never be dissapointed lol
Registration date : 2007-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Epic RP   Final Fantasy VII Epic RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 9:55 pm

Name: Lucian Grieves
Height: 6'
Weight: 191lbs

Appearance
Lucian Grieves has crimson hair that overlaps his brilliantly cold blue eyes. His upper body is covered with a blood red armor that fits his body, light but durable. Black Pants match his black military boots. On his belt he carries his sword, a single handed longsword with runes engraved into the metal of the blade. The hilt of his blade curves around his grip, protecting his hand.

Fighting style
Lucian wields his blade pointing up at his opponent, staring his opponent in the eye, watching for any hint of weakness. His left hand is constantly cracking his knuckles, clenching into a fist, or gripping his dagger which is placed horizontally on the back of his belt. This dagger is used as a quick finish to a weak point that the sword opened up.

Limit Break
Crimson Blade: His sword glows a brilliant crimson red as Lucian readies for a slash pulling his arm back around his waist. Lucian sprints forward, full speed, and slashes in a cross, left then down hard, then finally releases all the energy stored in the blade at his opponent in one strong lunge, sending the energy out, carrying the enemy as a beam.

Personality
Quiet, calm, and polite. Lucian is obsessed with knowledge and strategies and is often reading a book to pass the time as he waits for his next fight.

Biography
Lucian was born and raised as a swordsman on the outskirts of Kalm. His father taught him how to carry and use his blade at the age of 5. Lucian used his skills to defend himself in the world, but picked a fight with the wrong person. After killing a Shinra soldier a unit was dispatched to punish the young Lucian. His father took his place. This selfless act had a negative effect on Lucian. Lucian now looked at life as useless, and that helping others was just a way to die. After his father's death Lucian fought for himself and cared only about himself, a lonely life. Shinra was the reason Lucian's father died, and Shinra is the reason he fights today.

(i better be able to join after typing all this)
Back to top Go down
Jimi
Admin
Jimi

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Epic RP   Final Fantasy VII Epic RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 10:12 pm

This is a nice profile Wayne. Now you just have to do that for every single post! jk:P
Back to top Go down
AtLossForWords

AtLossForWords

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Epic RP   Final Fantasy VII Epic RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 11:09 pm

Well Wayne, it is really up to you when it comes to making an entrance.
Back to top Go down
Jimi
Admin
Jimi

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Epic RP   Final Fantasy VII Epic RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 11:24 pm

i like your limit break btw wayne.
Back to top Go down
Elite

Elite

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Epic RP   Final Fantasy VII Epic RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 7:49 am

When do we join in?
Back to top Go down
AtLossForWords

AtLossForWords

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Epic RP   Final Fantasy VII Epic RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 10:57 am

well that's hard to say, it seems Jimi is trying to strong arm me into getting the first entrance, but if you can meet up with Mieli first, go for it.
Back to top Go down
Elite

Elite

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Epic RP   Final Fantasy VII Epic RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 11:30 am

I don't know when you want me to come in, after all Cino is a wanderer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Epic RP   Final Fantasy VII Epic RP - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy VII Epic RP
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next