FFDiscussion
It's been just over 3 years since FFD opened, and it's been a close knit community, one which we've all been able to share our problems together, talk freely and discuss any kind of topic that we wanted, from Final Fantasy to problems with school.

Unfortunately, the decision was made to archive the board while it still had some minimal activity, rather than let spammers come and take over, which I think we will all agree on. Although there was the fair share of drama, people leaving and not much activity, the fact that we managed to keep it going until now is a statement to say that we weren't going to let it go down without trying our best to keep it open.

So after 3 years, 50000 posts and over 1000 topics later, with one of the best and closest communities on the web, FFDiscussion has closed on the 1st December 2010
FFDiscussion
It's been just over 3 years since FFD opened, and it's been a close knit community, one which we've all been able to share our problems together, talk freely and discuss any kind of topic that we wanted, from Final Fantasy to problems with school.

Unfortunately, the decision was made to archive the board while it still had some minimal activity, rather than let spammers come and take over, which I think we will all agree on. Although there was the fair share of drama, people leaving and not much activity, the fact that we managed to keep it going until now is a statement to say that we weren't going to let it go down without trying our best to keep it open.

So after 3 years, 50000 posts and over 1000 topics later, with one of the best and closest communities on the web, FFDiscussion has closed on the 1st December 2010
FFDiscussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FFDiscussion

Home to final fantasy talks and much more. Rp, thread games, general chat, and show off sections are all active. Enjoy the community!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Admins returning after December 1st, please check the Elite Eight board, and read the sticky thread for more info.

Final Fantasy VII Epic RP

Go down 
+8
Zell_Wd
Silent Contemplation
LeonKnight
One_Winged_Angel
Elite
Kadaj
Jimi
AtLossForWords
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
LeonKnight

LeonKnight

Male Number of posts : 2031
Job/hobbies : uuuhm plenty of things...well not really...I DON'T KNOW!!!
Biography : Jecht Fan l33t
Rep : 0
Registration date : 2007-11-08

Final Fantasy VII Epic RP - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Epic RP   Final Fantasy VII Epic RP - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2007 12:02 am

oooh xD..makes sense lmao
Back to top Go down
Kadaj

Kadaj

Female Number of posts : 382
Job/hobbies : Artist, Writer, Daydreamer, Romantic, Optimist and Harbinger of Insanity!
Biography : I've been beaten, lost, forgotten, misunderstood, abandoned, and from it all... inspired.
Registration date : 2007-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Epic RP   Final Fantasy VII Epic RP - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2007 4:13 am

Etou, Jimi, AtLoss... could you do me a favor and not go incredibly far without me? XD;; I'm not sure when I'll be online, 'cuz it's up to my stepmom.

But, uh, if you wanna just continue, that's okay too. I'll just have to find a way to hop in later, when I come online.
Back to top Go down
http://kamikaze-super-hero.deviantart.com/
Jimi
Admin
Jimi

Male Number of posts : 7893
Job/hobbies : Admin/Writer/Teacher/Recruiter
Biography : Loved by many, hated by more.
Rep : 3
Registration date : 2007-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Epic RP   Final Fantasy VII Epic RP - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2007 8:22 pm

it still takes me all day to make just one post. we won't leave you behind.
Back to top Go down
https://ffdiscussion.forumotion.com
Kadaj

Kadaj

Female Number of posts : 382
Job/hobbies : Artist, Writer, Daydreamer, Romantic, Optimist and Harbinger of Insanity!
Biography : I've been beaten, lost, forgotten, misunderstood, abandoned, and from it all... inspired.
Registration date : 2007-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Epic RP   Final Fantasy VII Epic RP - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2007 8:34 pm

XD; Okay. Sorry. I don't mind if you guys post I jjust don't wanna be left in the dust. T_T;; My stepmom's very strict and stuff so I'm not allowed online on school nights until she permits it,or my dad sneaks me on.
Back to top Go down
http://kamikaze-super-hero.deviantart.com/
Jimi
Admin
Jimi

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Epic RP   Final Fantasy VII Epic RP - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2007 8:35 pm

well if we do post, we keep you with us. so you won't have to be left behind. we would both assume you're there unless otherwise stated.
Back to top Go down
Jimi
Admin
Jimi

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Epic RP   Final Fantasy VII Epic RP - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 2:52 am

well i'm going to post tomorrow at some point. i couldn't finish tonight, too distracted. i have a bit more to go though. it'll be a monster post, but not much will happen, i was just getting back on my high horse as far as perfect descriptions go. hope yall like it, and sorry for holding up the story vince.
Back to top Go down
LeonKnight

LeonKnight

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Epic RP   Final Fantasy VII Epic RP - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 5:20 am

yea well i am gonna post sometime tonight...i couldn't think yesterday i was drained xD
Back to top Go down
AtLossForWords

AtLossForWords

Male Number of posts : 1597
Registration date : 2007-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Epic RP   Final Fantasy VII Epic RP - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 4:09 pm

Holding up the story? I think what you're doing is returning the proper pace.
Back to top Go down
Jimi
Admin
Jimi

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Epic RP   Final Fantasy VII Epic RP - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 4:13 pm

well i barely cracked the 3k mark, so just a little bit to go now. and i guess you're right, it was zooming for a while.
Back to top Go down
Tif

Tif

Female Number of posts : 1563
Job/hobbies : kool-aid. Ohhh, yeah!
Biography : Do we have to fill this one out? >:{
Registration date : 2007-11-23

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Epic RP   Final Fantasy VII Epic RP - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 8:39 pm

A few Q's...

Is it too late to join and is there already too many peoples?? [I also noticed the female department is lacking some ladies... Wink]
Back to top Go down
Jimi
Admin
Jimi

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Epic RP   Final Fantasy VII Epic RP - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 9:27 pm

we haven't done much of anything yet. if you can figure out a way to get your character in there, then no, it's not too late i don't think.

and yes, the lady department is lacking, so i'm sure your presence will be welcomed.
Back to top Go down
AtLossForWords

AtLossForWords

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Epic RP   Final Fantasy VII Epic RP - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 11:14 pm

Feel free to join Tif, but as Jimi said, everyone has to make their own way in this RP.

Everyone who's entered so far has done a well enough job of creating a setting and a motivation for their character, so if you can do as good of a job as they have, you're in.

Or since we need more females in the cast, you get a free pass when I'm feeling happy.
Back to top Go down
Jimi
Admin
Jimi

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Epic RP   Final Fantasy VII Epic RP - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 9:55 pm

well it's time to post my second post ever over 4k words. enjoy people.
Back to top Go down
Tif

Tif

Female Number of posts : 1563
Job/hobbies : kool-aid. Ohhh, yeah!
Biography : Do we have to fill this one out? >:{
Registration date : 2007-11-23

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Epic RP   Final Fantasy VII Epic RP - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 7:53 pm

A bit cheesy, but today hasn't been so kind to me...

Name: Heidi Poplar
Height: 5'10.5"
Appearence: Heidi has breast length black hair. Along with her angelic and ethereal looks and pale-like skin, she has piercing dark blue eyes surronded by the color of brown. She also wears a vest that ends just before her belly button, which she also has unzipped to perk up her breasts. She wears a short mini black skirt to compliment the length of her legs. She also wears red shoes with thick black socks.

Weapon: Heidi uses martial to decimate her foes as well as her bubbly personality to catch them off guard. She has a pair of leather gloves that she wears when fighting.

Bio: Heidi lived on the peacful beaches of Costa del Sol. On one unfortunate day, she had gotten the news that her father had died. Her and her mother could not survive without the prescence of their father, and without consent from Heidi's mother, in this case she was too young, they moved off to Cosmo Canyon. Her mother would do all she can for the people of the place for taking them in. As timed pass, Heidi did not play with the other kids because she thought she would betray her old ones back at home. When she turned 13, Heidi was bored of Cosmo Canyon, so ran away from home that held many secrets she did not know without saying one goodbye. During her travels, she was surrounded by a group of monsters, and was immediately knocked out cold. Unfortunately, her life was spared. Fortunately for her, a man of great skill had found her, and took her in. Her and her new friend, whom she considered as an uncle, traveled the world together. Along the way, he tought her how to fight and fend for herself, thus learning her skill in martial arts. She now travels alone, with her master keeping residence in Junon.

Limit Break - Cosmopolitan: Using the power of the cosmos, Heidi surrounds foes with magical might, and with a few kicks and punches, an explosion takes place, 'causing some random status ailments to take effect.

Personality: Heidi has a bubbly personality and wears a smile on her no matter what. She's also quite the optimist. If a friend is down, she tries to cheer 'em up! She can also be sort of a goofball at times, hoping to get what she enjoys the most: earning the laughter of others.
Back to top Go down
Jimi
Admin
Jimi

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Epic RP   Final Fantasy VII Epic RP - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 9:55 pm

I like it though, and can tell you typed fast. but it's good, certainly enough to get you in.
Back to top Go down
Mia

Mia

Female Number of posts : 6239
Job/hobbies : ~Kitty~
Biography : pm me to get to know me ^^
Rep : 1
Registration date : 2007-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Epic RP   Final Fantasy VII Epic RP - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 10:32 am

yay another girl ^.^
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/miamartyna
Silent Contemplation

Silent Contemplation

Male Number of posts : 2885
Job/hobbies : Guitar, Videogames, Listening to music for hours on end.
Biography : I'm a music lover, music is my life. I love to rp, and I'm crazy sometimes. But, I'm nice mostly ^^.

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Epic RP   Final Fantasy VII Epic RP - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 10:38 am

Are I and Leon ever going to finish our fight? I'm getting a little annoyed waiting.
Back to top Go down
Mia

Mia

Female Number of posts : 6239
Job/hobbies : ~Kitty~
Biography : pm me to get to know me ^^
Rep : 1
Registration date : 2007-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Epic RP   Final Fantasy VII Epic RP - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 11:19 am

I am sure you 2 will finish it ^.^
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/miamartyna
AtLossForWords

AtLossForWords

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Epic RP   Final Fantasy VII Epic RP - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 12:20 pm

Silent Contemplation wrote:
Are I and Leon ever going to finish our fight? I'm getting a little annoyed waiting.

Well I'm not goin to do it for you, so somehow you'll have to get your fight with Leon moving again.
Back to top Go down
Jimi
Admin
Jimi

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Epic RP   Final Fantasy VII Epic RP - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 12:42 pm

well as you know vince, you have my permission to take complete control of shinu's thoughts, actions, and words, so you can move us whever.
Back to top Go down
Silent Contemplation

Silent Contemplation

Male Number of posts : 2885
Job/hobbies : Guitar, Videogames, Listening to music for hours on end.
Biography : I'm a music lover, music is my life. I love to rp, and I'm crazy sometimes. But, I'm nice mostly ^^.

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Epic RP   Final Fantasy VII Epic RP - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 1:32 pm

meh...I'll pm Leon, cause I aint got a clue how he would do things >.>
Back to top Go down
LeonKnight

LeonKnight

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Epic RP   Final Fantasy VII Epic RP - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 1:44 pm

Hey!!!..

ic an't help it if I have been working super late...i get to tired and exhausted to even think...but I will try to get a post in when ig et off in the morning like I said to aaryn...because I got to close mcdonalds so yea I won't be getting back till 1:00a.m. est...so yea hang in there..
Back to top Go down
Jimi
Admin
Jimi

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Epic RP   Final Fantasy VII Epic RP - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 11:06 pm

well vince, how many guards are we dealing with?
Back to top Go down
AtLossForWords

AtLossForWords

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Epic RP   Final Fantasy VII Epic RP - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 11:14 pm

Just three standards Shinra guards plus Zack.
Back to top Go down
Jimi
Admin
Jimi

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Epic RP   Final Fantasy VII Epic RP - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 6:02 am

sounds cool, nice start off fight. well i'm not familiar with zack, so perhaps i'll take out two soldiers or control one your chara to take another out and kill one with shinu, and let you get zack.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Epic RP   Final Fantasy VII Epic RP - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy VII Epic RP
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next