FFDiscussion
It's been just over 3 years since FFD opened, and it's been a close knit community, one which we've all been able to share our problems together, talk freely and discuss any kind of topic that we wanted, from Final Fantasy to problems with school.

Unfortunately, the decision was made to archive the board while it still had some minimal activity, rather than let spammers come and take over, which I think we will all agree on. Although there was the fair share of drama, people leaving and not much activity, the fact that we managed to keep it going until now is a statement to say that we weren't going to let it go down without trying our best to keep it open.

So after 3 years, 50000 posts and over 1000 topics later, with one of the best and closest communities on the web, FFDiscussion has closed on the 1st December 2010
FFDiscussion
It's been just over 3 years since FFD opened, and it's been a close knit community, one which we've all been able to share our problems together, talk freely and discuss any kind of topic that we wanted, from Final Fantasy to problems with school.

Unfortunately, the decision was made to archive the board while it still had some minimal activity, rather than let spammers come and take over, which I think we will all agree on. Although there was the fair share of drama, people leaving and not much activity, the fact that we managed to keep it going until now is a statement to say that we weren't going to let it go down without trying our best to keep it open.

So after 3 years, 50000 posts and over 1000 topics later, with one of the best and closest communities on the web, FFDiscussion has closed on the 1st December 2010
FFDiscussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FFDiscussion

Home to final fantasy talks and much more. Rp, thread games, general chat, and show off sections are all active. Enjoy the community!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Admins returning after December 1st, please check the Elite Eight board, and read the sticky thread for more info.

What Are You Playing?

Go down 
+31
Ben
Unknown
Akame~Soren
.Exotic.Angel.
Sarah
Lucifer Erel
nemo
x.Akashia..Chaoz.x
Just_Smile
Yunancy
Chimerageist
Zell_Wd
apzrman
AtLossForWords
oogie-boogie
Keyes
Elite
minox2109
lionheart1345
Vaan_de_Chocobo
Akane
PrimordialFire
cc01
LeonKnight
Seymour
Ricky
Jimi
Silent Contemplation
EnanoMaldito
Darkness Phoenix
Tif
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next
AuthorMessage
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

Male Number of posts : 2201
Rep : 5
Registration date : 2008-02-29

What Are You Playing? - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 10:41 pm

Planning on completing JSFR this weekend so I can give the game back to my friend. I'll also be trying to install Duludubi Star (mario galaxy rip-off), and possibly finding a patch for Earthbound to make it easier.
Back to top Go down
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 7:15 am

MP2 - think I'm stuck. I get into this room, where the boss is standing right above me, but I on't know how to get up there :\

Jetset - beat poison jam

Torchlight - level 4, on a mission to kill what ever attacked the spear woman.

Okami - beat it Very Happy got tired of searching for stray beads, I like the bonus features you get once you've beaten the game Razz
Back to top Go down
Ricky

Ricky

Male Number of posts : 1130
Job/hobbies : Student
Biography : Checked this for the first time in 6 years. Hope you're all doing well with whatever you're up to these days :)
Rep : 1
Registration date : 2007-11-10

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 10:35 am

Playing Thief: Deadly Shadows atm Very Happy
Back to top Go down
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 12:00 am

MP2 - killed that boss and go the grappling hook Very Happy also got a few missile upgrades and one of the dark temple keys. Just need to fin the last key now.

JSRF - done all the tags in scyskraper city, now I'm doing hikage street.

KH2 - started it up again after lurking the KH faction on gt fr a while last night.
Back to top Go down
Ricky

Ricky

Biography : Checked this for the first time in 6 years. Hope you're all doing well with whatever you're up to these days :)

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 12:26 pm

Thiefs lack of autosave is pissing me off, so i've stopped playing it -_-
Back to top Go down
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 2:41 am

Yeah, I didn't like how Deus Ex doesn't have auto-save, which is another thing that kinda killd the fun for me in that game
---------------------------------------------

Metroid Prime 2 - beat the torvus bog guardian, up to the clifftop fortress

KH2 - just got Sora

Fable - completed the twinblade quest with evil guy
Back to top Go down
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 8:17 am

KH2 - screwed around with gummy ship designs today. Made a decent ship despite only having completed one gummy ship level.

FF7 - Finally got back into it. Half way through chocobo breeding quest, and got Omnislash.

Gears 2/CoD4 - Played them with my friend today. Sucked at CoD koz I'm use to the roll/dodge movement of Gear :\
Back to top Go down
Ricky

Ricky

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 2:27 pm

Playing a lot of GTA IV at the moment, as well as Thief: Deadly Shadows and Shemnue 2. I'm dissapointed with Shemnue - it isn't as good as i remember (From the little i played) and it's not worth all the hype it got imho.
Back to top Go down
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 9:44 pm

MP2 - got the spider ball and the power bombs, now I can go anywhere Very Happy

FF7 - need to get the wonderful chocobo, then I can get the golden chocobo.
Back to top Go down
Ricky

Ricky

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 7:23 am

Oops, just noticed your Deus Ex comment - Yeah i completely agree about that. I had to go back an entire level on Deus Ex because i forgot to save >< That put me off it, put it's still one of my favourite games

Still playing GTA IV. In 4 days though - Left 4 Dead 2 and Assassins Creed 2! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 6:30 am

I'm more of a suicider when it comes to games without cover systems, so I had to keep on saving everytime I killed an enemy :\

MP2 - got a few weapon upgrades, and a key for the sky temple.

Svr2010 - up to a 3 on 1 match where my character is being slowly turned into a shitty 80's gimmick koz the game is forcing it upon me :\
Back to top Go down
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 3:49 am

SvR2010 - completed the custom superstar storyline, and just found out how to edit the 2nd & 3rd attires for custom superstars, so I'm doing a creating frenzy.
Back to top Go down
Ricky

Ricky

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 9:40 am

[quote="apzrman"]I'm more of a suicider when it comes to games without cover systems, so I had to keep on saving everytime I killed an enemy :\

Ouch >< I just ran away and used my heal all the time Razz That's the first augmentation you should level up, and level that up only - it's pretty much the only one in the game you'll need.

I'm playing Assassins Creed 2 and Test Drive Unlimited, which are both pretty good. I'm going to buy Divinity 2 though.
Back to top Go down
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 5:11 pm

I'd give it a go if I still had the game on my pc.
-----------------------------------
SvR2010 - half way through the brand warfare storyline.

Gears 1 - Up to the start of chapter 4 with 28 cog tags. Seems easier on hardcore than on casualty :S
Back to top Go down
Ricky

Ricky

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 6:55 am

I can't play Gears 1 anymore... it's just so grey Razz

Still playing Assassins Creed 2 - right near the end of it.
Back to top Go down
Ricky

Ricky

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 11:22 am

Completed Assassins Creed 2 and my friend bought me Damnation, which is a pretty apt name for the game Sad

It's actually alright, nothing great, but nothing terrible.
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightGabranth

DarkKnightGabranth

Male Number of posts : 279
Job/hobbies : Playing Final Fantasy
Biography : I'll miss you guys alot, I'm sorry I didn't help as much as I should've... If we decide to try again sometime in the future, please tell me if you can, and I promise I'll do better.
Registration date : 2009-03-31

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 4:43 am

I got The Sims 3 for Christmas. I thought the whole system with the town aging as you do would become annoying, but its actually kinda cool.

I also got Pokemon Platinum, and its going at a fair pace (especially since i have Diamond, with which i can send over many varieties of super Pokemon, although i wont send my lv. 100 Arceus or anything)

As for my older games, ive been playing alot of Super Mario Sunshine for some reason. I pretty much ignored it once i tried Galaxy, but its still a great game now that i've tried it again.
Back to top Go down
http://tinychat.com/trollparadise
Unknown

Unknown

Male Number of posts : 906
Job/hobbies : Anime, Manga, Gaming
Biography : Unknown Guy A played by: unknown
Registration date : 2007-11-08

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 8:12 am

Completed fable 2- Evil but with full purity, looks like a cool vamp

Sengoku Rance- Into the last quarter of the storyline
Back to top Go down
Ricky

Ricky

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 11:25 am

About halfway through Damnation, and i've been playing a bit of Test Drive, which i'm not far in at all Sad
Back to top Go down
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 7:23 pm

Prince of Persia - purified about 5 places, love the game so far.

Gears 1 - played a bit today. Up to 'Bad to Worse' which is the part where it's just you & Dom trying to reach the Fenix Mansion (not at the actual mansion, but I'm getting closer)

Gears 2 - Did some co-op last night with a friend (first time playing Gears 2). I think I did good. Only died 2 or 3 times on hardcore. Don't know how far we got, since a lightning storm threatened to kill my internet.
Back to top Go down
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 7:29 am

Bought Lost Odessy. I'm about 6 hours in and I've figured out that a boss fight occurs every 2 hours. I really need to level up as well, considering I stuggle horribly with every boss so far.
Back to top Go down
Ricky

Ricky

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 2:25 pm

Yeah, Lost Odyssey is a game where you really need to grind - it's very difficult =/

Nearly finished Damnation.
Back to top Go down
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 4:25 am

And annoying, I walked around a whole map (which was circular) and only fought 1 lot of enemies. They should've made the monsters more frequent.

Prince of Persia - Killed the Alchemist and got all the magic abilities. Going around collecting any stray light seeds (Hunter's area 100% completed).
Back to top Go down
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 6:35 am

Prince of Persia - Completed it. Killd Ahriman a 2nd time so I could get that standing around wasting time achievement. Also have to go through it again if I wanna get 1000g (since I saved over my file right after the fight with Ahriman without realising I had achievements to do beforehand).

Lost Odessey - Up to disc 2. Doesn't seem as long as people say it is.
Back to top Go down
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 2:42 am

Brutal Legend - Borrowed this off my friend. I love it \m/ Don't know why people complain about it's rts, it's not that bad.

Mass Effect - Bought this the other day. Looking around that embacy place.

Lost Odessey - Up to the 3rd disc, only just fining out the plot. Still a good game though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 19 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Are You Playing?
Page 19 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next