FFDiscussion
It's been just over 3 years since FFD opened, and it's been a close knit community, one which we've all been able to share our problems together, talk freely and discuss any kind of topic that we wanted, from Final Fantasy to problems with school.

Unfortunately, the decision was made to archive the board while it still had some minimal activity, rather than let spammers come and take over, which I think we will all agree on. Although there was the fair share of drama, people leaving and not much activity, the fact that we managed to keep it going until now is a statement to say that we weren't going to let it go down without trying our best to keep it open.

So after 3 years, 50000 posts and over 1000 topics later, with one of the best and closest communities on the web, FFDiscussion has closed on the 1st December 2010
FFDiscussion
It's been just over 3 years since FFD opened, and it's been a close knit community, one which we've all been able to share our problems together, talk freely and discuss any kind of topic that we wanted, from Final Fantasy to problems with school.

Unfortunately, the decision was made to archive the board while it still had some minimal activity, rather than let spammers come and take over, which I think we will all agree on. Although there was the fair share of drama, people leaving and not much activity, the fact that we managed to keep it going until now is a statement to say that we weren't going to let it go down without trying our best to keep it open.

So after 3 years, 50000 posts and over 1000 topics later, with one of the best and closest communities on the web, FFDiscussion has closed on the 1st December 2010
FFDiscussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FFDiscussion

Home to final fantasy talks and much more. Rp, thread games, general chat, and show off sections are all active. Enjoy the community!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Admins returning after December 1st, please check the Elite Eight board, and read the sticky thread for more info.

What Are You Playing?

Go down 
+31
Ben
Unknown
Akame~Soren
.Exotic.Angel.
Sarah
Lucifer Erel
nemo
x.Akashia..Chaoz.x
Just_Smile
Yunancy
Chimerageist
Zell_Wd
apzrman
AtLossForWords
oogie-boogie
Keyes
Elite
minox2109
lionheart1345
Vaan_de_Chocobo
Akane
PrimordialFire
cc01
LeonKnight
Seymour
Ricky
Jimi
Silent Contemplation
EnanoMaldito
Darkness Phoenix
Tif
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Ricky

Ricky

Male Number of posts : 1130
Job/hobbies : Student
Biography : Checked this for the first time in 6 years. Hope you're all doing well with whatever you're up to these days :)
Rep : 1
Registration date : 2007-11-10

What Are You Playing? - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 2:57 pm

Exactly what i was like with the second one D:

I finally finished Divinity, so i'm playing Mirrors Edge and i get to play Heavy Rain again tomorrow! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

Male Number of posts : 2201
Rep : 5
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 11:50 pm

Mass Effect - Completed my first character. I'm now going through it getting the renegade achievement.

Cod4 - can't remember exactly where I was up to, but online is so unfair when your 20 levels behind the weakest guy :\

Tats Vs. Caps - %78 - close to completing arcade with al characters.

Red Steel 2 - I'm loving what I've played so far. Though the story could be a little more immersive (as it feels like a Nintendo designed game at the moment).
Back to top Go down
Ricky

Ricky

Biography : Checked this for the first time in 6 years. Hope you're all doing well with whatever you're up to these days :)

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 2:41 pm

I rented FFXIII, and i'm quite enjoying it so far. It's not great, it pretty much is just combat, corridor, cutscene combat, but it's fun Very Happy
Back to top Go down
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 5:01 am

Mass Effect - over 25% paragon with my evil character and I've just done the mission on Noveria.

RedSteel 2 - Think I'm close to half way. The best fights arestarting up as well. Fought 6 ninja-cowboys, while they had 4 allies shooting at me from a distance. And another fight I was fighting 2 sledge hammer guys in a really small place (the hammer guys are the hardest non-boss enemies so far).

Elder Scrolls IV - Borrowed it off my friend. just got to that monk guy. It's really fun, but I HATE the glitches I've hadso far (4 invisible wolves, 3 invisible rats and a few other screw ups).
Back to top Go down
Ricky

Ricky

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 9:29 am

If you think those glitches are bad, try a disc that only works half the time, and when it does - there's purple grass, trees, i sometimes die for no reason. It's not great :p

Mainly playing FF XIII still - i've got to take it back later Sad
Back to top Go down
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 8:04 am

I've got the 360 version, though I don't know if it's the GOTY edition or not, since it came with bioshock (as a combo pack).

Elder Scrolls IV - obsessed with it. Currently on the quest to cure my vampirism :\
Back to top Go down
Ricky

Ricky

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 1:17 pm

If it came with Knights of the Nine and the Shivering Isles, then it's the GOTY edition Smile

Currently going through Mass Effect 2 again. I want to level up my character to 30 before i go through it on insanity :p
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightGabranth

DarkKnightGabranth

Male Number of posts : 279
Job/hobbies : Playing Final Fantasy
Biography : I'll miss you guys alot, I'm sorry I didn't help as much as I should've... If we decide to try again sometime in the future, please tell me if you can, and I promise I'll do better.
Registration date : 2009-03-31

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 5:32 pm

I downloaded the Neon Genesis Evangelion game for N64. Its addicting, but on an emulator the controls are really hard, so i get stuck alot.
Back to top Go down
http://tinychat.com/trollparadise
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 7:10 am

I use a PC controller for my emulator games. Only problem is with Project64, I can't adjust the deadzone properly, so I can only run (which screws up some missions in Banjo-Tooie).

Ricky wrote:
If it came with Knights of the Nine and the Shivering Isles, then it's the GOTY edition Smile
Not sure if it did. Though I doubt it did since I've had no reference to either expansion so far in the game.

Oblivion - Obtained all grand stones for the vampire cure quest, now I just have to get the ingredients...
Back to top Go down
Ricky

Ricky

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 2:44 pm

I finished Heavy Rain, and it was all set up to be one of my favourite games until the ****ING STUPID PLOT TWIST. It's actually made me rage, it was such a stupid and poorly thought out twist.

I'm playing through a bit of Mass Effect 2 every now and again, along with Star Wars: KOTOR and i'll be able to go on Oblivion at my friends since his disk works Very Happy
Back to top Go down
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 5:32 am

Yeah, just read up on it and it doesn't seem like an interesting ending.

Elder Scrolls IV - accidently stumbled upon the assassin guild Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ricky

Ricky

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 2:37 pm

Nah, the ending itself isn't too bad, it's just that the way the everything plays out, and who the killer is, it doesn't make sense at all.

I've been playing quite a bit of Oblivion and some Mass Effect 2 Smile
Back to top Go down
LeonKnight

LeonKnight

Male Number of posts : 2031
Job/hobbies : uuuhm plenty of things...well not really...I DON'T KNOW!!!
Biography : Jecht Fan l33t
Rep : 0
Registration date : 2007-11-08

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 6:17 pm

Dissidia: Final Fantasy

<3 ExDeath beieve it or not
Back to top Go down
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 7:24 am

I'm never gonna get to play that game properly :\

Oblivion - Closed an Oblivion gate, broke the curse on a mansion I bought, killed some guy to get his 'daedra sword', only to find out that the guide I was using (for the certain quest) lied to me. The sword was made of ebony :\

Now I've just gotta retake Kvatch and I shll be happy.
Back to top Go down
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 8:44 am

Played a whole day of gears 2 with my friends. Got the complete hoard mode achievement by night time.
Back to top Go down
nemo

nemo

Male Number of posts : 1292
Job/hobbies : :p
Biography : Geek
Registration date : 2007-11-18

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 4:52 pm

Valhalla Knights 2, REALLY fun, REALLY hard, I'm only a couple hours into it, and I've died at least 15 times.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ffliminality.forums-free.com
Ricky

Ricky

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 4:09 pm

You only get certain equipment depending on what level you are in Oblivion =/

Still playing Oblivion xD
Back to top Go down
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 8:11 am

Yeah, I'm starting to get Glass stuff now. Though I'm stuck. Can't kill all the monsters in Kvatch without dying. The stronger ones swarm me, while the weaker ones go after the NPC's :\

Gears 1 - started playing it again. Fniishing off my last savefile on hardcore with 2 tags to find.

Lost odyssey - Up to disc 4, then got glitched and stuck on a glacier :\
Back to top Go down
Ricky

Ricky

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 2:40 pm

Yeah, it's a pretty difficult bit that =/ Just turn the difficulty down a little bit, or find some equipment that'll help Smile I had my strength on 130 when i found some enchanted necklace, so i was pretty much unbeatable XD

Not really played many games recently, not had much time, but when i have, i've been on Phantasy Star Portable Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LeonKnight

LeonKnight

Male Number of posts : 2031
Job/hobbies : uuuhm plenty of things...well not really...I DON'T KNOW!!!
Biography : Jecht Fan l33t
Registration date : 2007-11-08

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 1:31 pm

Dissidia-still yea so what <<

White Knight Chronicles-starting about actually playing it finally
Back to top Go down
.Exotic.Angel.

.Exotic.Angel.

Female Number of posts : 1205
Location : a birght and sunny day over at the hot beach in Puerto Rico ;)
Job/hobbies : Eat . Hang out . Beach . Movies . Sleep
Biography : Living, playing & laughing. All my essentials, nothing more.
Registration date : 2008-08-15

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 7:34 pm

MARIO KART :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/wolf_lover_heather
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 3:31 am

Lost odyssey - Disc 4 - found the best cave to level up. I've gone up 6 levels 9with each character) within the space of 1 hour Razz. Currently in Uhra restocking. Stumbled upon 4 lost dreams the pub.

Red Steel 2 - Up to opening up the Kusagari Tower, then my TV rejected the Wii :\
Back to top Go down
Ricky

Ricky

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 10:51 am

I played a bit of Mirrors Edge earlier, but i'm just waiting to be able to get Splinter Cell Conviction, which won't be for another 7 weeks Sad
Back to top Go down
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 5:18 am

Been ages since I've played a Splinter Cell game. Tried the Conviction demo, but only did the interrogation scene. Havn't been bothered to do the other part of it. Love stealth games though.

Earthbound - just got past this swamp part, with the return of Master Belch, with Poo (your ally) randomly showing up and saving the day Razz
Back to top Go down
Ricky

Ricky

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 7:15 am

It's great, you should play the whole demo XD

I HAD been playing Oblivion, but it;s stopped working on me again Sad So i've started playing Assassins Creed 2 again :p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 21 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Are You Playing?
Page 21 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next