FFDiscussion
It's been just over 3 years since FFD opened, and it's been a close knit community, one which we've all been able to share our problems together, talk freely and discuss any kind of topic that we wanted, from Final Fantasy to problems with school.

Unfortunately, the decision was made to archive the board while it still had some minimal activity, rather than let spammers come and take over, which I think we will all agree on. Although there was the fair share of drama, people leaving and not much activity, the fact that we managed to keep it going until now is a statement to say that we weren't going to let it go down without trying our best to keep it open.

So after 3 years, 50000 posts and over 1000 topics later, with one of the best and closest communities on the web, FFDiscussion has closed on the 1st December 2010
FFDiscussion
It's been just over 3 years since FFD opened, and it's been a close knit community, one which we've all been able to share our problems together, talk freely and discuss any kind of topic that we wanted, from Final Fantasy to problems with school.

Unfortunately, the decision was made to archive the board while it still had some minimal activity, rather than let spammers come and take over, which I think we will all agree on. Although there was the fair share of drama, people leaving and not much activity, the fact that we managed to keep it going until now is a statement to say that we weren't going to let it go down without trying our best to keep it open.

So after 3 years, 50000 posts and over 1000 topics later, with one of the best and closest communities on the web, FFDiscussion has closed on the 1st December 2010
FFDiscussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FFDiscussion

Home to final fantasy talks and much more. Rp, thread games, general chat, and show off sections are all active. Enjoy the community!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Admins returning after December 1st, please check the Elite Eight board, and read the sticky thread for more info.

What Are You Playing?

Go down 
+31
Ben
Unknown
Akame~Soren
.Exotic.Angel.
Sarah
Lucifer Erel
nemo
x.Akashia..Chaoz.x
Just_Smile
Yunancy
Chimerageist
Zell_Wd
apzrman
AtLossForWords
oogie-boogie
Keyes
Elite
minox2109
lionheart1345
Vaan_de_Chocobo
Akane
PrimordialFire
cc01
LeonKnight
Seymour
Ricky
Jimi
Silent Contemplation
EnanoMaldito
Darkness Phoenix
Tif
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 21, 22, 23
AuthorMessage
Ricky

Ricky

Male Number of posts : 1130
Job/hobbies : Student
Biography : Checked this for the first time in 6 years. Hope you're all doing well with whatever you're up to these days :)
Rep : 1
Registration date : 2007-11-10

What Are You Playing? - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 5:39 am

I've been playing a lot of Red Dead Redemption and Halo:Reach with friends, s'been pretty fun. And i rented Enslaved which i completed, which was suprisingly good Smile
Back to top Go down
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

Male Number of posts : 2201
Rep : 5
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 10:27 am

Minecraft
Minecraft
Minecraft
Minecraft
Minecraft
Minecraft
Minecraft
Minecraft

And on the side:
Zelda: Minish Cap - about to enter the 3rd dungeon/temple
S&P2 - had to restart on easy (got stuck on normal), up to where I was on my 'first playthrough'
Prime 3 - I think it's Ecclesia I'm up to. Not too sure, I have to find these battery things that are on all the planets.
GH3 - about to start career on hard.
Back to top Go down
Ricky

Ricky

Biography : Checked this for the first time in 6 years. Hope you're all doing well with whatever you're up to these days :)

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 7:39 am

I tried the browser version of Minecraft, i didn't see the appeal :p

Playing the Undead Nightmares DLC of Red Dead Redemption, Just Cause II, Braid, Halo Reach and FFXIII. Not too much then ;D
Back to top Go down
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 4:36 am

Back to top Go down
nemo

nemo

Male Number of posts : 1292
Job/hobbies : :p
Biography : Geek
Registration date : 2007-11-18

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 4:23 am

Recently got Phantasy Star Portable, it's loads of fun.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ffliminality.forums-free.com
Ricky

Ricky

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 12:03 pm

Yeah, Phantasy Star Portable is actually a pretty good game. I was pleasantly surprised by it Very Happy I was also pleasantly surprised when my save games were corrupted.

Been playing Fable III, which is an absolutely fantastic game.
Back to top Go down
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 2:48 am

I think the only Phantasy Star game I've played is 3 (or 4). Seemed alright, but I just didn't get into it.

Only game I've been playing is Minecraft. mostly because it's a quick to access game that I can play during breaks from studying. Since I've only got one more exam left, it means I can get back to playing other games Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ricky

Ricky

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 5:18 am

I need to get it, i wish i could buy it Sad
Back to top Go down
Ricky

Ricky

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 8:37 am

Trying out a few PC games atm, and occasionally having a go at Halo: Reach Smile
Back to top Go down
nemo

nemo

Male Number of posts : 1292
Job/hobbies : :p
Biography : Geek
Registration date : 2007-11-18

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 8:20 pm

I'm back and forth between Birth by Sleep and Phantasy Star Portable. Trying to tie up loose ends on BbS, gameplay was great, story was crap.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ffliminality.forums-free.com
Ricky

Ricky

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 1:16 pm

Had a friend over, so played Fallout: New Vegas, Modern Warfare 2, Guitar Hero 6... all seem pretty decent.

Mainly playing Blood Stone at the minute.
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin
Sarah

Female Number of posts : 1352
Registration date : 2008-08-12

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 12:32 am

How's New Vegas? I'm playing 3, but I haven't gotten very far yet. I really want to run through the ruins of the Strip so bad. It's only about 20 minutes away from my college, so I have the advantage of knowing the map before hand. XD
Back to top Go down
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 3:45 am

Despite the fact that the Strip is apparantly really short.

Though I really want to play it. Would 'acquire' it, but last time I tried downloading a 6+gb game (fable 2 when it was free for a day), I went over my internet limit within the week Sad

Minish Cap - Up to fighting Vaati. Have to resort to using cheat codes to get past him, as I foolishly used my savestate when down to 3 hearts fighting him. Everytime I load up, I'm killed within seconds.
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin
Sarah

Female Number of posts : 1352
Registration date : 2008-08-12

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 9:50 am

Really? Damn, but I wouldn't really need a map for that area. :\ I looked up locations online, and I love how it says that the area around Fremont Street (the old Strip before the Strip was finished) has become the slums. I live near there (great place for a college campus, huh?) and it already is the slums. Somethings just don't change, I guess. Lol

Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town....when I have time to sit and play a game.
Back to top Go down
Ricky

Ricky

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 12:56 pm

I think it seems a lot better than 3, but i wasn't a massive fan of 3 =/ I think i'm gonna get it, which is something that surprises me because i originally wasn't going to.
Back to top Go down
Ricky

Ricky

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 12:57 pm

Oh, and i've also been playing Amnesia: The Dark Descent which is one of the scariest games i've ever played D:
Back to top Go down
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 2:39 am

I wanna try Amnesia. I have Pnumbra, but havn't really tried it out properly.

Minish Cap - Managed to beat the first 2 forms of Vaati with 2 and a half hearts. Then beat the 3rd form with full hearts Very Happy

I'm now trying to get back into lost odyssey so I can complete it.
Back to top Go down
Ricky

Ricky

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 5:10 am

You can get the demo off Steam Smile

Played a bit more Amnesia, and i'm downloading a trial for Star Wars Galaxies Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ricky

Ricky

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 7:12 pm

Star Wars Galaxies is horrendous - stopped playing it Razz

Playing Fallout: New Vegas, The Nameless Mod, Amnesia, Red Dead Redemption and Metro 2033 at the moment Smile
Back to top Go down
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 3:51 am

For the past week all I've played was Sega Racing. It's more fun when drunk with friends, but I think I'm starting to ge over it now.

Baten Kaitos - on the second continent, just got a new party member.
Back to top Go down
Ricky

Ricky

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 6:09 am

Got The Force Unleashed 2... it's pretty poor... ah well.
Back to top Go down
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 8:50 pm

Really?

I heard stuff about the main guy and it sounded like a really strange plot point to me.
Back to top Go down
Ricky

Ricky

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 9:57 am

Yeah, that's the thing =/ It's just pointless - The plot is just random, there's a ton of glitches, the voice acting isn't great and it's only 4 and a half hours long :S
Back to top Go down
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 11:21 pm

woah, really? I expected it to be at least close to 10, considering it's moreso an adventure game, isn't it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 23 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Are You Playing?
Page 23 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 21, 22, 23