FFDiscussion
It's been just over 3 years since FFD opened, and it's been a close knit community, one which we've all been able to share our problems together, talk freely and discuss any kind of topic that we wanted, from Final Fantasy to problems with school.

Unfortunately, the decision was made to archive the board while it still had some minimal activity, rather than let spammers come and take over, which I think we will all agree on. Although there was the fair share of drama, people leaving and not much activity, the fact that we managed to keep it going until now is a statement to say that we weren't going to let it go down without trying our best to keep it open.

So after 3 years, 50000 posts and over 1000 topics later, with one of the best and closest communities on the web, FFDiscussion has closed on the 1st December 2010
FFDiscussion
It's been just over 3 years since FFD opened, and it's been a close knit community, one which we've all been able to share our problems together, talk freely and discuss any kind of topic that we wanted, from Final Fantasy to problems with school.

Unfortunately, the decision was made to archive the board while it still had some minimal activity, rather than let spammers come and take over, which I think we will all agree on. Although there was the fair share of drama, people leaving and not much activity, the fact that we managed to keep it going until now is a statement to say that we weren't going to let it go down without trying our best to keep it open.

So after 3 years, 50000 posts and over 1000 topics later, with one of the best and closest communities on the web, FFDiscussion has closed on the 1st December 2010
FFDiscussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FFDiscussion

Home to final fantasy talks and much more. Rp, thread games, general chat, and show off sections are all active. Enjoy the community!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Admins returning after December 1st, please check the Elite Eight board, and read the sticky thread for more info.

What Are You Playing?

Go down 
+31
Ben
Unknown
Akame~Soren
.Exotic.Angel.
Sarah
Lucifer Erel
nemo
x.Akashia..Chaoz.x
Just_Smile
Yunancy
Chimerageist
Zell_Wd
apzrman
AtLossForWords
oogie-boogie
Keyes
Elite
minox2109
lionheart1345
Vaan_de_Chocobo
Akane
PrimordialFire
cc01
LeonKnight
Seymour
Ricky
Jimi
Silent Contemplation
EnanoMaldito
Darkness Phoenix
Tif
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next
AuthorMessage
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

Male Number of posts : 2201
Rep : 5
Registration date : 2008-02-29

What Are You Playing? - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 6:47 am

I'll eventually get around to turning on my xbox again.

Red Steel 2 - Up to Rattlesnake Canyon, about to blow up some door with a mine cart full of TNT.

Tats vs. Caps - Completed arcade with all characters now. Just practicing with Karas/Tekkaman, Tekkaman Blade/Batsu, and PTX-40A.
Back to top Go down
Ricky

Ricky

Male Number of posts : 1130
Job/hobbies : Student
Biography : Checked this for the first time in 6 years. Hope you're all doing well with whatever you're up to these days :)
Rep : 1
Registration date : 2007-11-10

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 7:25 am

I played some Metroid Prime 3: Corruption and Dead Space last night, for the first time in ages Very Happy Otherwise, played a bit of Assassins Creed 2 every now and again.
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightGabranth

DarkKnightGabranth

Male Number of posts : 279
Job/hobbies : Playing Final Fantasy
Biography : I'll miss you guys alot, I'm sorry I didn't help as much as I should've... If we decide to try again sometime in the future, please tell me if you can, and I promise I'll do better.
Registration date : 2009-03-31

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 11:20 pm

Metroid Fusion-Great game, im currently at the ending, in the battle against SA-X, which is an X Parasite replicating Samus' Varia Suit and all of its powers.

Warioware Inc. (GBA)-Im a big fan of the Warioware games. The only other Warioware game i ever played was Smooth Moves, so it took me a while to get used to not knowing what to do the first time you play each minigame.

Earthbound-Just started, I'm at the save point right before the boss battle against Titanic Ant, and i just unlocked PSI Ultima A (which i think is the one that you get to name for yourself)
Back to top Go down
http://tinychat.com/trollparadise
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 1:58 am

I got so confused with Earthbound. I named Ness' fav food as 'shit', so when ever I visited a sacred area, it'd flash on the screen "Ness could smell shit.." then it'd trail off. I had forgotten that it was his fav food and thought it was apart of the game swearing Razz

Gears 1 - very close to general Raam. Though I seemed to have missed a cog tag >:\

RS2 - Think I'm close to the end. I've just gotta go through one more dungeon-like tower and fight the bad guy.

Lost Odyssey - found a lot of dreams, saved, then went and trained for a few levels. Died and got taken back to before I was grinding >:\
Back to top Go down
Ricky

Ricky

Biography : Checked this for the first time in 6 years. Hope you're all doing well with whatever you're up to these days :)

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 12:07 pm

I've played a bit of GTA IV recently, but not loads =/
Back to top Go down
The_True_Light

The_True_Light

Male Number of posts : 165
Job/hobbies : Monster Hunter/Merc/Music
Biography : I'm a fun loving guy with games on the mind nice to meet you
Rep : 0
Registration date : 2007-12-06

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 10:16 pm

Monster hunter!!!!!

i would also be playing something like left 4 dead 2 but...my xbox 360 broke and wont read discs anymore so i got to send it to microsoft which...T.T will cost over $100
Back to top Go down
Ricky

Ricky

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 3:09 pm

Ouch =/ Bad luck Sad

Still playing GTA IV, but i bought Star Ocean for £5 today! But i'm not allowd to play it until my exams are over, which is in 3 weeks D:
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin
Sarah

Female Number of posts : 1352
Registration date : 2008-08-12

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 8:05 pm

Final Fantasy VIII (I really am gonna beat it this time!)
Wii Sports
Resident Evil REmake
Back to top Go down
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 4:29 am

Wario Land: Shake Dimension - It's an awesome game. Easy if you just go through it once, but if you're going for the missions (achievements) it's really hard.
Back to top Go down
Ricky

Ricky

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 2:03 pm

During the times that i've had 15 minute breaks a few times a day over the past 2 weeks, i've managed to complete Half Life 2 from 3/4 of the way through, HL2: Episode 1 from half way through, HL 2 Episode 2 and F.E.A.R. from half way through. I don't want to play a game that'll suck me in though... so i have no idea what to play to keep me occupied in breaks D:

On an unrelated note, i hate revision.
Back to top Go down
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 7:09 am

I suggest tracking down the games from 'The Humble Indy Bundle'. They're fun and shouldn't suck you in much.
Back to top Go down
Ricky

Ricky

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 11:46 am

I'll have a look for it Smile

BOught Star Ocean the other day, and it's actually the sorta JRPG you can play without being sucked in, but you enjoy playing it. It's just that the save points are too spaced out ¬¬
Back to top Go down
LeonKnight

LeonKnight

Male Number of posts : 2031
Job/hobbies : uuuhm plenty of things...well not really...I DON'T KNOW!!!
Biography : Jecht Fan l33t
Registration date : 2007-11-08

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 8:09 pm

FFXIII yet again...its addicting

grinding on the behemoth king vs Megistotherium is fun
Back to top Go down
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 9:32 am

NMH2 - Beat New Destroyman, but my wii had a heart attack when it tried to load the cutscene afterwards. Hopefully it doesn't happen again. Luckily I've backed up the Wii software in case if the Wii dies.

Wario Land 5 - have 3 of the 5 or 6 levels in world 2 completed.
Back to top Go down
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 1:32 am

NMH2 - Finished it! Really fun game, though i got stuck on the final boss for a while. Had to look up how to activate the next cutscene. Turns out my strategy was wrong.

Earthbound - completed this too! This game is definitely in my top 10 favourite games.
Back to top Go down
Ricky

Ricky

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 5:54 pm

Played and finished Red Dead Redemption, Splinter Cell: Conviction, Alan Wake and i'm halfway throughHitman Bloody Money Razz Playing Star Ocean and Red Dead Redemption online with friends at the moment though xD
Back to top Go down
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 11:32 am

Mother 3 - Start of Chapter 4. So far, Earthbound & EBZ are still higher up on my fav list, but it could change.

Bioshock 2 - Loved the first game, but I just can't get into playing as a big daddy in the 2nd.

B/K:N&B - progress in this game is very slow as I like to screw around. Managed to sequence break a few times in Showdown Town.

Baten Kaitos - An interesting RPG I 'aquired'. Like the battle system in it. It's like a mix between the active time battle & KH:Re:CoM card system.

Killer7 - past the first chapter, now it's starting to get more interesting.
Back to top Go down
Ricky

Ricky

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 5:22 am

Playing Dragon Ball: Raging Blast atm, which i borrowed off a friend Very Happy
Back to top Go down
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 10:07 pm

B/K: N&B - Up to Banjo Land. Pimped out my ride and it's pretty much just made ou of engines Razz
Back to top Go down
Ricky

Ricky

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 2:00 pm

Playing Red Dead Redemption again, i'm trying to get 100% :p
Back to top Go down
Ricky

Ricky

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 11:11 am

O lawd, let's see...

Halo: Reach, FFXIII, Operation Flashpoint 2, Dead Rising 2, Alpha Protocol, Animal Crossing, Dragon Quest IX etc... XD
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin
Sarah

Female Number of posts : 1352
Registration date : 2008-08-12

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 12:03 pm

Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town. My birthday is in a couple of weeks and I asked for a PSP and lots of FF games, so hopefully I'll have more to be playing! I only have my DS here at college with me, so my gaming has gone down. =[
Back to top Go down
The_True_Light

The_True_Light

Male Number of posts : 165
Job/hobbies : Monster Hunter/Merc/Music
Biography : I'm a fun loving guy with games on the mind nice to meet you
Registration date : 2007-12-06

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 12:08 am

im currently playing halo reach but i am a fan of the harvest moons psp is a good choice especially with the harvest moon on it being really fun
Back to top Go down
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 10:17 am

Minecraft - Friend got me addicted to it, but I think the addiction might be wearing thin.

Zelda: Minish Cap - I love this game so far, definately in my top 5 Zelda games.

Metroid Prime 3 - Have to search for these energy plugs to power this ruined space ship.

GH3 - currently 3/4 of the way through medium.

Wario Land 5 (shake it!/Shake Dimensions) - up to the 3rd world. Trying to 100% the game.

should be playing:

Lost Odyssey - started it up again one day. Got a few more lvl ups, then forgot about it again...

Sega Racing - still to complete all the missions in it. Done all cup tournaments.

Mother 3 - Stopped playing long ago because I was under powered, which is strange for me.
Back to top Go down
Ricky

Ricky

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 8:01 am

I picked up Mini Ninjas for £2, so i've played that a couple of times, and occasionally played Halo: Reach online.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Are You Playing?
Page 22 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next