FFDiscussion
It's been just over 3 years since FFD opened, and it's been a close knit community, one which we've all been able to share our problems together, talk freely and discuss any kind of topic that we wanted, from Final Fantasy to problems with school.

Unfortunately, the decision was made to archive the board while it still had some minimal activity, rather than let spammers come and take over, which I think we will all agree on. Although there was the fair share of drama, people leaving and not much activity, the fact that we managed to keep it going until now is a statement to say that we weren't going to let it go down without trying our best to keep it open.

So after 3 years, 50000 posts and over 1000 topics later, with one of the best and closest communities on the web, FFDiscussion has closed on the 1st December 2010
FFDiscussion
It's been just over 3 years since FFD opened, and it's been a close knit community, one which we've all been able to share our problems together, talk freely and discuss any kind of topic that we wanted, from Final Fantasy to problems with school.

Unfortunately, the decision was made to archive the board while it still had some minimal activity, rather than let spammers come and take over, which I think we will all agree on. Although there was the fair share of drama, people leaving and not much activity, the fact that we managed to keep it going until now is a statement to say that we weren't going to let it go down without trying our best to keep it open.

So after 3 years, 50000 posts and over 1000 topics later, with one of the best and closest communities on the web, FFDiscussion has closed on the 1st December 2010
FFDiscussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FFDiscussion

Home to final fantasy talks and much more. Rp, thread games, general chat, and show off sections are all active. Enjoy the community!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Admins returning after December 1st, please check the Elite Eight board, and read the sticky thread for more info.

What Are You Playing?

Go down 
+31
Ben
Unknown
Akame~Soren
.Exotic.Angel.
Sarah
Lucifer Erel
nemo
x.Akashia..Chaoz.x
Just_Smile
Yunancy
Chimerageist
Zell_Wd
apzrman
AtLossForWords
oogie-boogie
Keyes
Elite
minox2109
lionheart1345
Vaan_de_Chocobo
Akane
PrimordialFire
cc01
LeonKnight
Seymour
Ricky
Jimi
Silent Contemplation
EnanoMaldito
Darkness Phoenix
Tif
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Ricky

Ricky

Male Number of posts : 1130
Job/hobbies : Student
Biography : Checked this for the first time in 6 years. Hope you're all doing well with whatever you're up to these days :)
Rep : 1
Registration date : 2007-11-10

What Are You Playing? - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 11:05 am

Was playing Bioshock and TR:A. Finished them both =/

Nearly finished Phantasy Star Portable.
Back to top Go down
Jimi
Admin
Jimi

Male Number of posts : 7893
Job/hobbies : Admin/Writer/Teacher/Recruiter
Biography : Loved by many, hated by more.
Rep : 3
Registration date : 2007-11-02

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 1:43 pm

I have been trying to teach Haydee Harvest Moon lol
Back to top Go down
https://ffdiscussion.forumotion.com
Sarah
Admin
Sarah

Female Number of posts : 1352
Registration date : 2008-08-12

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 7:43 pm

Wha? How does one need teaching on Harvest Moon? Is it for the Wii, cause that I can understand, but it may just be because I've been playing HM since I was in grade school! lol

Still trying to finished FFXII and playing Trauma Center: Under the Knife 2 for the second time.
Back to top Go down
Jimi
Admin
Jimi

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 8:52 pm

It's HM DS, but she's never played it before, or many games for that matter, so I'm trying to help her out.
Back to top Go down
Ricky

Ricky

Biography : Checked this for the first time in 6 years. Hope you're all doing well with whatever you're up to these days :)

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 6:42 am

HARVEST MOON.

I had he PSP version - Innocent Life and played 30 hours of it in 2 weeks. While on holiday. In Spain. =/

Idk what to play tbh... I'm getting pissed off with Phantasy Star, and i cba with any of my 360 games. I just need the fecking exams to be over to buy more games! Sad
Back to top Go down
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

Male Number of posts : 2201
Rep : 5
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 7:49 am

Starcraft - I beat my friend finally! I'm getting better at it and it's the 1st time since last Saturday that I've played it XD. I also made my friend rage quit in the game after, since I kept on making soo many bases & telling him I only had 1 Razz.
Back to top Go down
LeonKnight

LeonKnight

Male Number of posts : 2031
Job/hobbies : uuuhm plenty of things...well not really...I DON'T KNOW!!!
Biography : Jecht Fan l33t
Rep : 0
Registration date : 2007-11-08

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 11:37 am

lol Rage quit...good times xD

Still trying to get my level maxed out in Knight Online...gets quite tough after awhile. Damn Uruk Blades taking me out in one shot -.- hate mages for that
Back to top Go down
Ricky

Ricky

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 2:38 pm

Rage quits are so awesome XD
Back to top Go down
lionheart1345

lionheart1345

Female Number of posts : 734
Job/hobbies : artist
Biography : I talk to strangers...that's how I make friends!! =D
Registration date : 2007-11-18

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 11:49 am

something old XD
Star Ocean Till the End of Time
Back to top Go down
Jimi
Admin
Jimi

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 12:07 pm

I own that game, just never got around to trying it. Should I?
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightGabranth

DarkKnightGabranth

Male Number of posts : 279
Job/hobbies : Playing Final Fantasy
Biography : I'll miss you guys alot, I'm sorry I didn't help as much as I should've... If we decide to try again sometime in the future, please tell me if you can, and I promise I'll do better.
Registration date : 2009-03-31

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 1:48 am

Im currently playing Dissidia, Spore, The Sims 2, and Final Fantasy VI. I beat Kefka last week, because i realized how extremely over-powered my group was.
Back to top Go down
http://tinychat.com/trollparadise
Ricky

Ricky

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 3:36 pm

I'm stuck on Phantasy Star Portable... It's so idiotic, 3 bosses in a row, and they're all about 16 levels above you. How the hell are you supposed to be able to do that? -_-
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin
Sarah

Female Number of posts : 1352
Registration date : 2008-08-12

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 6:32 pm

Sims 2, FFXII, and Trauma Center: UTK2
Back to top Go down
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 1:27 am

Ricky wrote:
I'm stuck on Phantasy Star Portable... It's so idiotic, 3 bosses in a row, and they're all about 16 levels above you. How the hell are you supposed to be able to do that? -_-
Just like when I tried to beat FF12 on my first run through. Everyone was about mid 50's and I was struggling to even get through the normal enemy area without losing so much health, but the part that really killed me was the 4 boss battles in a row.
Back to top Go down
Unknown

Unknown

Male Number of posts : 906
Job/hobbies : Anime, Manga, Gaming
Biography : Unknown Guy A played by: unknown

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 4:20 am

Phantasy Star Portable
DO you mean the one on the psp? I completed that game for the most part but i really didn't like the graphics so i gave up... I went with a human cause it seemed like their weapons were easiest to use and the easiset way is to grind on side missions which are a waste of time or at least that is what i think

EIther way I started playing FF8 again, mainly for the triple triad and am planning to get company of heroes on Monday
Back to top Go down
Ricky

Ricky

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 6:09 am

^Yup, i managed to complete it the other day... it was easier than i thought Razz It only took me two goes, since i didn't realise that i had to defeat 3 bosses... So i had nearly no health potions or anything. Awful ending though Razz

Playing Worms: Open Warfare 2 and a bit of Fallout 3 when i get the chance...
Back to top Go down
Unknown

Unknown

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 8:51 am

Well it was supposed to imitate an online rpg or something or another I'm guessing so planning an ending did not go as expected, reminds me of tales of the world in terms of the style of movement in cities.

FF8-trying to get sacred... real pain in the ass maze he's in
Back to top Go down
Ricky

Ricky

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 10:32 am

It was just basically just an exact copy of Phantasy Star Universe, which is an MMO and can be a single player RPG Razz Doesn't excuse it though XD

Playing the exact same games as 4 hours ago, believe it or not!
Back to top Go down
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 11:06 pm

Red Steel - doing some mission where I'm supposed to free some geisha. Gave up once I got sick of going through the same areas because the IR sensor was screwing up.

Deus Ex - Training area (got a disc with 50 games off my friend, so I don't know if it's the full version or demo only).

Various Sega games
Back to top Go down
Ricky

Ricky

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 2:54 pm

Nothing atm Sad No games until Friday when PROTOTYPE COMES OUT! XDD

And if you manage to get further than Liberty Island in Deus Ex, then it's the full game.
Back to top Go down
Unknown

Unknown

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 1:52 am

Guilty Gear accent core plus,
it's like they brought an arcade game onto a console and with a story mode too.
Back to top Go down
Ricky

Ricky

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 7:11 am

Started playing Second Sight again.
Back to top Go down
Unknown

Unknown

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 4:05 am

Got a look at bioshock at my friends house and all I can say is ...freaky O.O
Back to top Go down
Ricky

Ricky

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 4:49 am

Yeah, Bioshock seems pretty freaky at first, but then you get used to it Razz It's not nearly as scary as it wants to be XD

Playing Max Payne and then playing Max Payne 2 when i finish the first one later.
Back to top Go down
Unknown

Unknown

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 9:23 am

The guy playing the piano freaking blew up and my bud moved over to take a picture, not sure if its part of the storyline, but still freaky

DJ max black square- revisiting the game cause I've nothin better to do
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Are You Playing?
Page 11 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 23  Next