FFDiscussion
It's been just over 3 years since FFD opened, and it's been a close knit community, one which we've all been able to share our problems together, talk freely and discuss any kind of topic that we wanted, from Final Fantasy to problems with school.

Unfortunately, the decision was made to archive the board while it still had some minimal activity, rather than let spammers come and take over, which I think we will all agree on. Although there was the fair share of drama, people leaving and not much activity, the fact that we managed to keep it going until now is a statement to say that we weren't going to let it go down without trying our best to keep it open.

So after 3 years, 50000 posts and over 1000 topics later, with one of the best and closest communities on the web, FFDiscussion has closed on the 1st December 2010
FFDiscussion
It's been just over 3 years since FFD opened, and it's been a close knit community, one which we've all been able to share our problems together, talk freely and discuss any kind of topic that we wanted, from Final Fantasy to problems with school.

Unfortunately, the decision was made to archive the board while it still had some minimal activity, rather than let spammers come and take over, which I think we will all agree on. Although there was the fair share of drama, people leaving and not much activity, the fact that we managed to keep it going until now is a statement to say that we weren't going to let it go down without trying our best to keep it open.

So after 3 years, 50000 posts and over 1000 topics later, with one of the best and closest communities on the web, FFDiscussion has closed on the 1st December 2010
FFDiscussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FFDiscussion

Home to final fantasy talks and much more. Rp, thread games, general chat, and show off sections are all active. Enjoy the community!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Admins returning after December 1st, please check the Elite Eight board, and read the sticky thread for more info.

End of an Era

Go down 
+4
Senzuba†An'Dor
Silent Contemplation
GDG
One_Winged_Angel
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
One_Winged_Angel

One_Winged_Angel

Male Number of posts : 454
Job/hobbies : video games / movies / parties / reading
Biography : I found that if you dont set any goals for yourself, then you can never be dissapointed lol
Rep : 0
Registration date : 2007-11-13

End of an Era - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 4:33 pm

Kenji shook Kyo's hand.
"My name is Kenji..." he said then redirected his attention to Raven. "this is mia, she will be spending the night with us."
Back to top Go down
LeonKnight

LeonKnight

Male Number of posts : 2031
Job/hobbies : uuuhm plenty of things...well not really...I DON'T KNOW!!!
Biography : Jecht Fan l33t
Registration date : 2007-11-08

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 4:50 pm

Kyo then sheathed his bo staff in a specialized design scabbard for it on his back. "so what brought this group of people together," he asked.
Back to top Go down
One_Winged_Angel

One_Winged_Angel

Biography : I found that if you dont set any goals for yourself, then you can never be dissapointed lol

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 4:54 pm

"A need to escape." Kenji replied, "Idk what they plan on doing after tonight, but i plan on fighting Goh."
Back to top Go down
LeonKnight

LeonKnight

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 4:58 pm

"wow others resisting and actually surviving other than myself, may i say i am quite surprised," kyo said to him.
Back to top Go down
One_Winged_Angel

One_Winged_Angel

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 5:03 pm

"Dont overestimate your abilities." Kenji said to him, "Im alot stronger than i look."
Back to top Go down
LeonKnight

LeonKnight

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 5:04 pm

"never said you weren't, most resitance groups i saw normally got slain that night when word got out to the guards," he said to him.
Back to top Go down
Silent Contemplation

Silent Contemplation

Male Number of posts : 2885
Job/hobbies : Guitar, Videogames, Listening to music for hours on end.
Biography : I'm a music lover, music is my life. I love to rp, and I'm crazy sometimes. But, I'm nice mostly ^^.
Registration date : 2007-11-07

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 5:04 pm

he chuckled silently to himself.

bragging about their abilities...like children bickering. They at least dont have a clue about me...that I'm going to make sure of.

he opened his eyes, and looked at his right arm, still laying where he had set it. he sighed.
Back to top Go down
One_Winged_Angel

One_Winged_Angel

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 5:09 pm

Kenji crossed his arms and looked over to Xarubbi.
"Did 'his majesty' get hurt?" Kenji mocked. Normally Kenji wouldnt mock someone, but he knew the laughter was directed at him
Back to top Go down
Silent Contemplation

Silent Contemplation

Biography : I'm a music lover, music is my life. I love to rp, and I'm crazy sometimes. But, I'm nice mostly ^^.

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 5:14 pm

he looked over at Kenji

what? my arm?

he grabbed his arm with his left hand, and pulled it onto his stomach. he moved his long sleeve back, to reveal a large long scar running down his arm, from his shoulder all the way down to his wrist. It was a dark redish color, and very noticeable. He held it up with his left hand to show Kenji.

this arm. I havent been able to use it for 5 years. if it got hurt I wouldnt notice anyway.

He moved the sleeve back wih his left hand and let it lay on his stomach.
Back to top Go down
One_Winged_Angel

One_Winged_Angel

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 5:19 pm

"Im sry to hear that." Kenji said as he looked at his blades. "why do u carry two blades if u cant wield both?"
Back to top Go down
LeonKnight

LeonKnight

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 5:19 pm

"hmm that copuld explain things then," he said to the guy and then sighed a little. Like he really cared anyways all he wanted to do was get goh's head on a nice silver platter. He then noticed his two blades as well. "he gots a good point there"
Back to top Go down
Silent Contemplation

Silent Contemplation

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 5:20 pm

he got up, his right arm falling limp to his side. He took the right blade out of its sheath on his back, and held it up. It had teeth marks on it.

there's more than one way to hold a blade.
Back to top Go down
One_Winged_Angel

One_Winged_Angel

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 5:23 pm

Kenji shrugged, "whatever you think." Kenji said, "Itd be alot stronger in ur hand."
Back to top Go down
LeonKnight

LeonKnight

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 5:24 pm

"Well since he can't use his hadn, he probably devolped the strength and dexterity to use it in his mouth, which is quite a feat in my opinion," he said to kenji.
Back to top Go down
One_Winged_Angel

One_Winged_Angel

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 5:28 pm

"Doesnt matter how strong hes gotten with it. A hand would be much better suited to use the blade. I heard there is a powerful healer in this land." Kenji said, "maybe he could help u."
Back to top Go down
Silent Contemplation

Silent Contemplation

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 5:29 pm

he shook his head.

no. I'll keep it. its a reminder.
Back to top Go down
LeonKnight

LeonKnight

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 5:30 pm

"A reminder eh?, I am the reminder for my who family line. The Dezameir family got all wiped out but myself," he said.
Back to top Go down
One_Winged_Angel

One_Winged_Angel

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 5:32 pm

"Whatever." Kenji said as he leaned against a tree and opened his book again.
Back to top Go down
GDG

GDG

Female Number of posts : 1214
Job/hobbies : writing, drawing
Biography : Your not so average teenage girl
Registration date : 2007-11-10

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 7:12 pm

"That powerful healer happens to be my Grandfather. I learned everything I know from him."
Back to top Go down
Senzuba†An'Dor

Senzuba†An'Dor

Male Number of posts : 175
Job/hobbies : job...i could cry but none atm, hobbies, well lets say alot
Biography : ....long
Registration date : 2007-12-03

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 1:02 am

Koduo opened his eyes at that statment "What did you say" he demanded 'MY NAME IS DEZAMEIR" he looked at this man he must be my brother possibly my father...no hes not old enough for that...what is going on here did i find my family to late
Back to top Go down
http://unraelx.spruz.com
Mia

Mia

Female Number of posts : 6239
Job/hobbies : ~Kitty~
Biography : pm me to get to know me ^^
Rep : 1
Registration date : 2007-11-06

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 4:17 am

Mia looked at them suprised.

"Umm sorry to disturb but... That means you two are related or something? Cause it seems so. You may be cousins or even brothers. Am I right?"

She sat down next to a tree and smiled at them softly.

"It seems you are not the only one left in your family."
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/miamartyna
GDG

GDG

Female Number of posts : 1214
Job/hobbies : writing, drawing
Biography : Your not so average teenage girl
Registration date : 2007-11-10

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 7:02 pm

"That would look to be correct." She sat down by the fire and stared into the flames.
Back to top Go down
One_Winged_Angel

One_Winged_Angel

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 8:03 pm

"Oh great, a dramatic moment." Kenji said standing up, "rest here, im going to find somewhere else to sleep."
Back to top Go down
Silent Contemplation

Silent Contemplation

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 2:52 pm

he sighed, ad walked over to a tall tree.

I'll be up here.

he pulled out his left blade, and stuck it into the tree, jumping onto it, and jumping off it to get to a high branch. He pulled it out from above and stuck it back in its sheath, sitting down and laying against the tree. His right arm fell next to him, and he moved it onto his lap. He closed his eyes.
Back to top Go down
One_Winged_Angel

One_Winged_Angel

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 6:41 pm

Kenji sat, back to the group, using the light from the fire to light the words in his book.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

End of an Era
Page 5 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FFDiscussion :: Role Playing Realm :: Role Playing Library-
Jump to: