FFDiscussion
It's been just over 3 years since FFD opened, and it's been a close knit community, one which we've all been able to share our problems together, talk freely and discuss any kind of topic that we wanted, from Final Fantasy to problems with school.

Unfortunately, the decision was made to archive the board while it still had some minimal activity, rather than let spammers come and take over, which I think we will all agree on. Although there was the fair share of drama, people leaving and not much activity, the fact that we managed to keep it going until now is a statement to say that we weren't going to let it go down without trying our best to keep it open.

So after 3 years, 50000 posts and over 1000 topics later, with one of the best and closest communities on the web, FFDiscussion has closed on the 1st December 2010
FFDiscussion
It's been just over 3 years since FFD opened, and it's been a close knit community, one which we've all been able to share our problems together, talk freely and discuss any kind of topic that we wanted, from Final Fantasy to problems with school.

Unfortunately, the decision was made to archive the board while it still had some minimal activity, rather than let spammers come and take over, which I think we will all agree on. Although there was the fair share of drama, people leaving and not much activity, the fact that we managed to keep it going until now is a statement to say that we weren't going to let it go down without trying our best to keep it open.

So after 3 years, 50000 posts and over 1000 topics later, with one of the best and closest communities on the web, FFDiscussion has closed on the 1st December 2010
FFDiscussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FFDiscussion

Home to final fantasy talks and much more. Rp, thread games, general chat, and show off sections are all active. Enjoy the community!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Admins returning after December 1st, please check the Elite Eight board, and read the sticky thread for more info.

End of an Era

Go down 
+4
Senzuba†An'Dor
Silent Contemplation
GDG
One_Winged_Angel
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Mia

Mia

Female Number of posts : 6239
Job/hobbies : ~Kitty~
Biography : pm me to get to know me ^^
Rep : 1
Registration date : 2007-11-06

End of an Era - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 9:47 pm

She looked at everyone carefully as they were getting ready to sleep. She doubt they all knew each other well. It seemed like they just met.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/miamartyna
GDG

GDG

Female Number of posts : 1214
Job/hobbies : writing, drawing
Biography : Your not so average teenage girl
Rep : 0
Registration date : 2007-11-10

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 6:17 pm

Raven was tired and didn't feel like talking anymore. She walked to a tree at another end of the camp and jumped up to a branch hidden deep within the tree on the first leap. She stared into the sky and looked at the moon and the stars working in harmony to keep the world lit up.
Back to top Go down
Mia

Mia

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 9:53 am

Mia smiled soflty and stood up. She was going to find some more branches since they were more now and needed bigger fire. Besides there wasn't much left, it wouldn't least for all night. She walked to the forest carefully, getting sure she can hear their voices so she wouldn't get lost.
Back to top Go down
LeonKnight

LeonKnight

Male Number of posts : 2031
Job/hobbies : uuuhm plenty of things...well not really...I DON'T KNOW!!!
Biography : Jecht Fan l33t
Registration date : 2007-11-08

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 2:44 pm

"I Don't even believe him anyways. There isn't a possibility wehn i saw my whole family murdered and I never had any brothers," kyo said.
Back to top Go down
GDG

GDG

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 5:05 pm

"Don't mean you didn't have any cousins."

She said looking down at him
Back to top Go down
LeonKnight

LeonKnight

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 6:57 pm

"what words of entire family don't you understand," he said looking up at here, he didn't mean for those words to come out like that.
Back to top Go down
Mia

Mia

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 10:29 pm

She came back with branches and heard him. She left the brances and thrown some in the fire.

"He can be your cousin or your brother that you never knew. I know it doesn't sound normal, but things like that happen."
Back to top Go down
Senzuba†An'Dor

Senzuba†An'Dor

Male Number of posts : 175
Job/hobbies : job...i could cry but none atm, hobbies, well lets say alot
Biography : ....long
Registration date : 2007-12-03

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 10:47 pm

koduo looked at hin there was no way any of his kin could be so arogant there must have been a mix up and the name was nothing more than a mere coincedence thus he walked away and sat at the base of a tree retreating into himself once again
Back to top Go down
http://unraelx.spruz.com
Mia

Mia

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 10:50 pm

She looked at Koduo and walked to the tree.

"Tell me.. you knew your family?"
Back to top Go down
Senzuba†An'Dor

Senzuba†An'Dor

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 3:21 am

Koduo looked up at her "no...none of them....i was sent away at birth" he said as if it didnt matter at all
Back to top Go down
Mia

Mia

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 5:34 am

"I am sorry to hear that...."

Mia looked at him sadly not knowing what to say, then looked at the fire thinking.
Back to top Go down
GDG

GDG

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 5:29 pm

"It doesn't matter. There's always that one that's able to escaped such a demise...."
Back to top Go down
LeonKnight

LeonKnight

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 5:44 pm

"yea well it is hard for me to believe it..that is if he is even related to me at all. he doesn't even look like he has an traits of anyone from my family," He said and then took out his bo staff and held one of the tips towards Kodou. "Yet, lets see if he fights like a Dezameir now," Kyo said, his eyes seemed to shine in the soft campfire light.
Back to top Go down
GDG

GDG

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 5:52 pm

"Bo" She whispered softly allowing the bo to teleport to her.

"You will do no such thing at the moment.........Why can't you just trust him?"
Back to top Go down
LeonKnight

LeonKnight

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 6:22 pm

*touch the staff again and I will kill you, plus this is just a test," he said to her glaring at her.
Back to top Go down
GDG

GDG

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 6:42 pm

"Technically I didn't touch it," She said as it hovered over her hand, "And besides i'm A healer and a p.................." She stopped herself from finishing the word. She looked away and through it back at him. "If he gets hurt or killed for that matter cant say i didn't warn you." She didn't look back hoping he wouldn't ask about what she was going to say.
Back to top Go down
Senzuba†An'Dor

Senzuba†An'Dor

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 6:51 pm

"very well then stand and fight, at the least u have the attitude of a Dezameir' he said standing ans unsheathing his blade and standing ready for the fight this should be interesting he has the advantage with his staff...oh well i can deal i have fought with worse odds
Back to top Go down
GDG

GDG

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 6:58 pm

She turned back kinda relieved he didn't aske any questions, but she was still unsure about his attitude. She was hoping everything she learned from her grandfather would come in handy if one was to get hurt.
Back to top Go down
Silent Contemplation

Silent Contemplation

Male Number of posts : 2885
Job/hobbies : Guitar, Videogames, Listening to music for hours on end.
Biography : I'm a music lover, music is my life. I love to rp, and I'm crazy sometimes. But, I'm nice mostly ^^.
Registration date : 2007-11-07

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 7:00 pm

he sighed, and opened one eye, looking at the two

he whispered to himself, but loud enough for anyone within a foot of him to hear useless fighting. waste of time.
Back to top Go down
Elite

Elite

Male Number of posts : 505
Job/hobbies : College Student

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 7:23 pm

Cino had been watching the twerps squabble for a while now and just was out of sight. He had been originally sent to kill all of them, however for some reason their passion had caught on to him. He decided to keep from sight and sense and observe the scene a while longer before deciding his motion.
Back to top Go down
GDG

GDG

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 7:50 pm

She still looked around hoping no body knew what she was going to say if she didn't catch herself. Before anyone could get the chance to ask she quickly dashed from the tree branch away from the camp to find somewhere to sit and think.
Back to top Go down
Elite

Elite

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 9:07 pm

Cino noticed the leave the rest of the group and decided to follow her and observe her. He needed to find more about these people, something just didn't seem right his time even though he had normally obeyed contracts prior. These people were different. He had toyed with the idea of taking the girl as a hostage, however quickly threw it aside and sought it better to just listen for now.
Back to top Go down
Mia

Mia

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 11:38 am

Mia looked at Xarubbi suprised.

"You talk like you don't like fighting but you still have two blades with you. Even your look makes me think that you are fighter."
Back to top Go down
GDG

GDG

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 4:34 pm

She quickly came to a halt by a small pond. She kneeled down and looked into the water and swirled it around between her fingers. She lifter he hand slowly and the water slowly followed and surrounded her hand. She sat down and picked up her other hand and tossed the water back and forth as it turned into a water ball. She kept on adding water onto it and soon gave it a dolphin form and blew on it making it freeze. She stared at it as it sat down on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Elite

Elite

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 5:22 pm

Cino quietly crept out of the shadows and let a whisper over to the girl.

"May I speak with you for a moment?" He whispered as he made himself visible in the moonlight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

End of an Era
Page 6 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FFDiscussion :: Role Playing Realm :: Role Playing Library-
Jump to: