FFDiscussion
It's been just over 3 years since FFD opened, and it's been a close knit community, one which we've all been able to share our problems together, talk freely and discuss any kind of topic that we wanted, from Final Fantasy to problems with school.

Unfortunately, the decision was made to archive the board while it still had some minimal activity, rather than let spammers come and take over, which I think we will all agree on. Although there was the fair share of drama, people leaving and not much activity, the fact that we managed to keep it going until now is a statement to say that we weren't going to let it go down without trying our best to keep it open.

So after 3 years, 50000 posts and over 1000 topics later, with one of the best and closest communities on the web, FFDiscussion has closed on the 1st December 2010
FFDiscussion
It's been just over 3 years since FFD opened, and it's been a close knit community, one which we've all been able to share our problems together, talk freely and discuss any kind of topic that we wanted, from Final Fantasy to problems with school.

Unfortunately, the decision was made to archive the board while it still had some minimal activity, rather than let spammers come and take over, which I think we will all agree on. Although there was the fair share of drama, people leaving and not much activity, the fact that we managed to keep it going until now is a statement to say that we weren't going to let it go down without trying our best to keep it open.

So after 3 years, 50000 posts and over 1000 topics later, with one of the best and closest communities on the web, FFDiscussion has closed on the 1st December 2010
FFDiscussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FFDiscussion

Home to final fantasy talks and much more. Rp, thread games, general chat, and show off sections are all active. Enjoy the community!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Admins returning after December 1st, please check the Elite Eight board, and read the sticky thread for more info.

End of an Era

Go down 
+4
Senzuba†An'Dor
Silent Contemplation
GDG
One_Winged_Angel
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
GDG

GDG

Female Number of posts : 1214
Job/hobbies : writing, drawing
Biography : Your not so average teenage girl
Rep : 0
Registration date : 2007-11-10

End of an Era - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 6:09 pm

She walked off into the forest looking for decent size branches for some firewood collecting as much as she could.
Back to top Go down
One_Winged_Angel

One_Winged_Angel

Male Number of posts : 454
Job/hobbies : video games / movies / parties / reading
Biography : I found that if you dont set any goals for yourself, then you can never be dissapointed lol
Registration date : 2007-11-13

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 6:48 pm

"No, but i can hear water, and their has to be some edible vegetation around here." Kenji replied
Back to top Go down
GDG

GDG

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 6:54 pm

When Raven thought she had a good amount of wood to last them for a while she took it all back to the camp. She sat down for a brief minute to rest.
Back to top Go down
Silent Contemplation

Silent Contemplation

Male Number of posts : 2885
Job/hobbies : Guitar, Videogames, Listening to music for hours on end.
Biography : I'm a music lover, music is my life. I love to rp, and I'm crazy sometimes. But, I'm nice mostly ^^.
Registration date : 2007-11-07

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 6:56 pm

He sighed, and put his hand behind him, close to his left blade. His right hand and arm remained hanging beside him, swaying when he walked. He was surprised no one in the group had noticed it yet. He looked around, trying to spot this lake Kenji was talking about. He knew one thing though. If there was water, there were plants. where there were plants, there was small animals. and where there were small animals, there were larger, dumber animals. He looked around, trying to spot any kind of wildlife.
Back to top Go down
GDG

GDG

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 7:07 pm

After her rest she headed back into woods to hopefully find Xarubbi and Kenji. She didn't like being alone unless someone with her or if she was moving.
Back to top Go down
One_Winged_Angel

One_Winged_Angel

Biography : I found that if you dont set any goals for yourself, then you can never be dissapointed lol

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 7:50 pm

The forest opened opened up, revealing a large river. fish jumped from the stream.

"this should be easy." Kenji said as he sat down and relaxed against a tree, opening his book. "Just catch some fish, and ill gather some fruits"
Back to top Go down
Silent Contemplation

Silent Contemplation

Biography : I'm a music lover, music is my life. I love to rp, and I'm crazy sometimes. But, I'm nice mostly ^^.

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 8:11 pm

he sighed, and looked at the jumping fish, pulling out his blade. It shined in the moonlight. He silently moved to the stream, making sure not to make a sound. As he saw a few fish jump, he quickly moved his left blade, slicing them onto the ground, dead. He sighed. He waited for more fish to fly into the air. He had already killed three.
Back to top Go down
One_Winged_Angel

One_Winged_Angel

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 4:09 pm

Kenji looked up and saw that his new ally had worked fast. Kenji stood up and punched a tree. Apples fell from the branches, half a dozen.

"well im done." Kenji said, "ill be heading back now."
Back to top Go down
Silent Contemplation

Silent Contemplation

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 6:19 pm

He turned around, stabbing quickly through the fish, catching them on his sword. He held it up.

I'm heading back too. this should be enough.
Back to top Go down
One_Winged_Angel

One_Winged_Angel

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 6:23 pm

"Lets hope so." Kenji said as he walked back to the camp. The wood was stacked up neatly and yet he saw no Raven.

"Do you know where she went?"
Back to top Go down
Silent Contemplation

Silent Contemplation

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 6:29 pm

He looked around, out of the corner of his eyes. Then he looked down. He saw shoeprints. They were Ravens

she left a trail.

he kept looking down, and started to follow the trail of shoeprints.
Back to top Go down
One_Winged_Angel

One_Winged_Angel

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 6:46 pm

"You do that, ill sit here and read." Kenji said as he sat back against a tree
Back to top Go down
Senzuba†An'Dor

Senzuba†An'Dor

Male Number of posts : 175
Job/hobbies : job...i could cry but none atm, hobbies, well lets say alot
Biography : ....long
Registration date : 2007-12-03

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 8:09 pm

koduo laughed as he sat atop a building that was quite impressive i think i may want to make myself know.......i afterall have gotten nowhere on my own maybe they could lead me into something more solid then my name... koduo jumped off the one story building lurking in the shadows closely by the people he watched fighting
Back to top Go down
http://unraelx.spruz.com
LeonKnight

LeonKnight

Male Number of posts : 2031
Job/hobbies : uuuhm plenty of things...well not really...I DON'T KNOW!!!
Biography : Jecht Fan l33t
Registration date : 2007-11-08

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 6:22 pm

Kyo looked back to see if he was being chased, yet saw nothing but foliage and darkness. He then slowed down his pace, yet his breathing was still fast paced and so was his heart rate. He then took his hand off of his shoulder and glanced at it. A highly deep gash was on it and from waht he could tell it was getting infected quite quickly. God dammit poison was on their blades he said to him self and then jabbed his bo staff into the ground for support. He then breathed deeply after resting for a few and put his hand back upon the wound and made his way through the forest. After a couple minutes he saw the area ahead of himself glow a faint red, and amde his way towards it.

A fire, either guards or other people Kyo said to himself.
Back to top Go down
One_Winged_Angel

One_Winged_Angel

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 8:57 pm

Kenji stood up, ready for any attacker. someone or something was near by and was getting closer.
Back to top Go down
Senzuba†An'Dor

Senzuba†An'Dor

Male Number of posts : 175
Job/hobbies : job...i could cry but none atm, hobbies, well lets say alot
Biography : ....long
Registration date : 2007-12-03

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 10:20 pm

Koduo watched the man stand "very kind of you to notice me so quickly" he said stepping from the shadows relaxed " but i mean you no harm i am indeed amused by you threes resistance attemts such skill" he said s to win some humbelness from the strangers though not sure what to expect never letting his guard down
Back to top Go down
http://unraelx.spruz.com
Silent Contemplation

Silent Contemplation

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 6:46 am

he turned around, the fish next to Kenji, stick to a stick on the gorund. his sword was in its sheath, on his back. he thought of drawing it, but decided against it. he wanted to see what would happen. he turned around, looking at the new traveller in front of them.

what do you want. if you havent noticed, we dont have time for useless talk. Kenji, grab the fish and head back to camp. I'll go and find Raven.

with that, he turned around and continued to follow the trail of shoeprints left by Raven
Back to top Go down
GDG

GDG

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 2:50 pm

Raven could sense new people back at the camp and decided to head back concidering than were more thatn she originally was traveling with. She took of back down the trail and eventually ran into Xuarbbi
Back to top Go down
LeonKnight

LeonKnight

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 4:36 pm

Kyo fell to his knees, using his bo staff to keep hiim up right. He looked back over at his shoulder and still saw the red liquid seep through his fingers. "to weak, can't continue like this," he said to himself.
Back to top Go down
GDG

GDG

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 4:43 pm

She could also sense some severe pain in didn't know what it was but could tell it wasn't Xuarbbi. She kept on running the way she now sensed the pain, when she ran into the wounded man
Back to top Go down
LeonKnight

LeonKnight

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 4:46 pm

Kyo tuned his head towards her, "Well, it seems someone happened to be around here after all," he said to her his voice was staggering a little and his breathing was still quite hard as the poison was now starting to affect him more. "You one of Goh's soilders wanting to take me in for murdering a couple of his troops back in town," he said.
Back to top Go down
GDG

GDG

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 4:51 pm

She began to laugh.

"No I'm a fugitive as well."

She noticed his wound.

"Did the soldiers do that to you"
Back to top Go down
LeonKnight

LeonKnight

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 4:55 pm

"Yea pretty much so. Trying to kill a smals child for taking a piece of bread, a homeless one to be exact, and well kinda gave them their just deserts," He said to her grinning a little but then got suddenly dizzy and closed his eyes in pain.
Back to top Go down
GDG

GDG

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 6:11 pm

She walked over to him.

"You look like you could use some healing"
Back to top Go down
One_Winged_Angel

One_Winged_Angel

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 6:43 pm

Kenji didnt lower his guard, the newcomer showing no signs of doing that either.
"Whats your name?" he asked, watching his opponents movements
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

End of an Era
Page 3 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FFDiscussion :: Role Playing Realm :: Role Playing Library-
Jump to: