FFDiscussion
It's been just over 3 years since FFD opened, and it's been a close knit community, one which we've all been able to share our problems together, talk freely and discuss any kind of topic that we wanted, from Final Fantasy to problems with school.

Unfortunately, the decision was made to archive the board while it still had some minimal activity, rather than let spammers come and take over, which I think we will all agree on. Although there was the fair share of drama, people leaving and not much activity, the fact that we managed to keep it going until now is a statement to say that we weren't going to let it go down without trying our best to keep it open.

So after 3 years, 50000 posts and over 1000 topics later, with one of the best and closest communities on the web, FFDiscussion has closed on the 1st December 2010
FFDiscussion
It's been just over 3 years since FFD opened, and it's been a close knit community, one which we've all been able to share our problems together, talk freely and discuss any kind of topic that we wanted, from Final Fantasy to problems with school.

Unfortunately, the decision was made to archive the board while it still had some minimal activity, rather than let spammers come and take over, which I think we will all agree on. Although there was the fair share of drama, people leaving and not much activity, the fact that we managed to keep it going until now is a statement to say that we weren't going to let it go down without trying our best to keep it open.

So after 3 years, 50000 posts and over 1000 topics later, with one of the best and closest communities on the web, FFDiscussion has closed on the 1st December 2010
FFDiscussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FFDiscussion

Home to final fantasy talks and much more. Rp, thread games, general chat, and show off sections are all active. Enjoy the community!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Admins returning after December 1st, please check the Elite Eight board, and read the sticky thread for more info.

End of an Era

Go down 
+4
Senzuba†An'Dor
Silent Contemplation
GDG
One_Winged_Angel
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
LeonKnight

LeonKnight

Male Number of posts : 2031
Job/hobbies : uuuhm plenty of things...well not really...I DON'T KNOW!!!
Biography : Jecht Fan l33t
Rep : 0
Registration date : 2007-11-08

End of an Era - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 7:46 am

"yes I would rather fight them, fight to get our people's freeedom back from a dictator who kills inoccent people without a cause. We need to fight to show that we will no longer take his rule, he fight to free ourselves and everyone else and i speak for everyone here I bet, that if you stand in our way we will strike you down," Kyo said looking around, the trembling earth not bothering him one bit.
Back to top Go down
One_Winged_Angel

One_Winged_Angel

Male Number of posts : 454
Job/hobbies : video games / movies / parties / reading
Biography : I found that if you dont set any goals for yourself, then you can never be dissapointed lol
Registration date : 2007-11-13

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 9:56 am

Kenji pulled out his book again.
"do what you want, unneeded confrontation isnt my thing." he said as he turned and started walking away from the camp.
Back to top Go down
Mia

Mia

Female Number of posts : 6239
Job/hobbies : ~Kitty~
Biography : pm me to get to know me ^^
Rep : 1
Registration date : 2007-11-06

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 10:07 am

Mia looked at Kenji suprised as he was leaving. She couldn't understand why he was doing it. It had no sense. She couldn't understand this people at all.

What is going on here?

She jumped on few other trees and got closer to Kenji wanting to know what he's doing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/miamartyna
One_Winged_Angel

One_Winged_Angel

Biography : I found that if you dont set any goals for yourself, then you can never be dissapointed lol

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 2:02 pm

Kenji stopped moving, speaking into the distance.
"you should come with me, it'll be safer."
Back to top Go down
gamemonk0

gamemonk0

Male Number of posts : 2607
Registration date : 2007-11-07

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 3:32 pm

Then a blur passed by Kyo's eyes. In the space of that momentary disruption of his vision, a shadowed figure zipped across the clearing, seemingly skating across the earth on it's toes, leaned forward, arms hanging out behind.

A quick crouch, and then a leaping roundhouse aerial kick. At that same moment, the ground beneath Kyo's feet turned to mud, and his feet slid backwards from the violent turmoil in the ground....
Back to top Go down
Silent Contemplation

Silent Contemplation

Male Number of posts : 2885
Job/hobbies : Guitar, Videogames, Listening to music for hours on end.
Biography : I'm a music lover, music is my life. I love to rp, and I'm crazy sometimes. But, I'm nice mostly ^^.

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 4:26 pm

Xarubbi reacted. he sped forward, trying to match the newcomer's speed. he sp8un around, and kicked the person's leg, making them miss Kyo.

you coward. I'll kill you and have your head on a pike.

he had lost his temper, and he was furious. he wasnt going to stop, until this person was dead.

he jumped at his, putting his head over his shoulder, grabbing his other blade with his teeth, and pulled it out. he spun around again, aiming at the man that had attacked them, aiming at the person's vital points.
Back to top Go down
GDG

GDG

Female Number of posts : 1214
Job/hobbies : writing, drawing
Biography : Your not so average teenage girl
Registration date : 2007-11-10

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 4:28 pm

"So what kind of magical being do we have here."

She held out her hands and called upon her family book. It had a cresent on it and she opened it looking through it to find this shadow being. She had completely forgot her promised and now risked exposing herself by looking through a book that told anyone good about her family history.
Back to top Go down
LeonKnight

LeonKnight

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 4:49 pm

Kyo stabbed his bo into the ground that vaulted him straight up into the air, as he slipped upon the mud that suddenly appeared beneath him, and landed a few feet behind his location that he was in. "So it seems that you don't like beliefs now do you," he said.
Back to top Go down
GDG

GDG

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 5:01 pm

She looked up from the book that she was flipping through.

"Who me"
Back to top Go down
Elite

Elite

Male Number of posts : 505
Job/hobbies : College Student

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 5:42 pm

Cino squinted to see the contents of the book the young witch had opened. He could hardly make out the text but caught a glimpse of a few symbols before turning his attention back to the battle at hand.

"Hmmm, I wonder if this guy is an assasain like me..." He muttered to himself.
Back to top Go down
gamemonk0

gamemonk0

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 5:43 pm

The figure, slowed by Xarubbi's interference, was slightly more discernible now. Well.... extremities such as it's arms and legs could be made out at least. Twisting frantically in midair, the attacker managed to bend his torso from the blade's trajectory, but sliced clean through it's arm at the elbow instead.

A sharp intake of breath, and the strange man seemingly burst like a balloon filled with steam. The mist flew outward in many directions, and then congealed into large masses of water, tinged slightly reddish in colour.

Quick as thought, the water droplets became strands, and whipped at Xarubbi, still off balance from his quick maneuvers to stop the assailant's assault.
Back to top Go down
One_Winged_Angel

One_Winged_Angel

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 7:37 pm

Kenji had moved from his position to the battle field in time to push Xarubbi out of the way. Unfortunately this meant that he would be the target for the attack. Kenji took the blow and fell to his knee, but forced himself back up to his feet, pain surging through his entire body.
Back to top Go down
gamemonk0

gamemonk0

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 9:13 pm

The whipping blood coloured water sliced through the air, congealing back into the figure that was scattered by Xarubbi's attack. Without missing a beat, he whirled and threw a surge of air across the clearing, picking up dirt and and debris as it went.

The combatants were forced to shield their eyes, and the figure was gone on next glance. The forest lay shrouded in a charged silence......
Back to top Go down
Silent Contemplation

Silent Contemplation

Biography : I'm a music lover, music is my life. I love to rp, and I'm crazy sometimes. But, I'm nice mostly ^^.

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 11:42 pm

he snarled.

you coward! come back here!

he jumped, and spun around, cutting a tree down with his left blade. he moved, running at a group of trees, slicing each in turn, making a large clearing.

I'll level this forest if need be! come out!

he was getting angrier by the second. he was about to use it.
Back to top Go down
Mia

Mia

Female Number of posts : 6239
Job/hobbies : ~Kitty~
Biography : pm me to get to know me ^^
Registration date : 2007-11-06

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 11:48 pm

Eveerything happend that fast that Mia couldn't understand what is going on. All she saw was one shadow and Kenji being attacked. She wanted to jump off the tree, but she saw one person looking at them. She didn't liked that. She jumped off the tree just in front of the man.

"Who are you and what do you want from us?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/miamartyna
gamemonk0

gamemonk0

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 8:33 am

Then, he shot up from the earth behind Xarubbi, and breathed in deeply. The elusive warrior then violently exhaled it, in the form of a ball of flame that arced screaming across the clearing.
Back to top Go down
Silent Contemplation

Silent Contemplation

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 12:10 pm

he had had it. He dropped his left blade instantly, and brought his thumb to his mouth, biting the end of it off, and making it bleed slightly. He moved it onto his right arm, moving the sleeve back he wrote a long symbol, complicated, that took up the middle part of his forearm. he slammed his left hand down on it, and he yelled. His right hand contorted, and moved, in a violent manner, and then shot up, and grabbed the blade out of his mouth, he started sppinning it around, like a fan, making a vaccum of airless space in front of him. When the fireball hit the vaccum, it exploded out, not having any air to fuel it. It blasted outward, making a large sheild in front of him. He grabbed his left bade, and stopped spinning his right. He jumped out of the smoke in front of him, comming up face to face with the intruder.

DIE!!!

he brought his blades together, like a pair of scissors, and sliced them at the same time at the mans throat, trying to behead him.
Back to top Go down
One_Winged_Angel

One_Winged_Angel

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 1:49 pm

Kenji jumped up and Kicked Xarubbi off the intruder in a swift spinning kick to the ribs, using the force to send him back around to kick the intruder into the ground.
"I dont want him dead. I wanna know who he is and why hes here." Kenji said
Back to top Go down
GDG

GDG

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 4:47 pm

Raven closed the book and dropped it to the ground.

"You're an illusive shadow aren't you?" She asked the intruder as if she knew him.....

"If he is one," She said looking at the others, "They usually attack to protect others or because they feel threatened. They attack to protect so the people will hopefully leave and get away from on coming danger. That's all I know though..."
Back to top Go down
gamemonk0

gamemonk0

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 4:57 pm

"Think you've got things under control, do you?" Now that the man was on the ground, and had stopped moving, they could see him fully.

Although he wasn't what you'd expect. His face was wrinkled with age, and his hair was all but gone, but for a few tufts sticking from his head like a colorless corona. However, his obvious old age obviously had touched his body as minimally as was imaginable, aside from his hair and face.

His abdominal muscles were clearly well defined through the faded, yellowed cream coloured tunic he wore, and his arms, though thin, were corded with muscle. He'd apparently aged well, if only he'd done a bit more face washing through his life.

"I'd keep moving until your opponent couldn't, youngsters. It might let you live to my age, if you're lucky."

Quick as thought, the old man was on his feet, and suddenly crouched back down, fist pounded into the earth. Slabs of rock scissored up from his feet and encased him, before sinking again down into the ground, leaving no mark, within the space of a few seconds.
Back to top Go down
One_Winged_Angel

One_Winged_Angel

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 5:01 pm

"Damn it. Stupid old man telling me how to fight!" Kenji said as he clentched his fists in anger. Even that motion hurt him from the earlier attack. "hes a master of chi control"
Back to top Go down
GDG

GDG

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 5:18 pm

She grabbed the book from the ground before anyone else go to it and searched the book.

"The one thing not in the book, should of figured."

She closed the book again and slipped it into her backpack.....

"I'll add that later." She murmured to herself.
Back to top Go down
LeonKnight

LeonKnight

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 5:41 pm

"Chi eh? Well that was highlty unexpecting," kyo said putting his bo back into its place on its back. He then sighed add turned off and walked away from the group, His eyes closed as he walked. He didn't care for the others right at the moment as he knew they could take care of themselves, he just wanted to get to Goh and kill him.
Back to top Go down
GDG

GDG

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 5:53 pm

She backed up slowly to the trees before dashing into them. When she returned to the pond she was originally at she took the book out and a pen.

"The one thing my family didn't add. I swear i added everything in this book."

She wroted down chi master and started describing it for the future generations.
Back to top Go down
gamemonk0

gamemonk0

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 6:23 pm

"That one's hurt... I can chase him off later. The brash one... he comes now!"

The old man emerged from the earth to Xarubbi's left side, and flicked out his fingers, putting his whole arm behind it. A bolt of fire flew from it, and and glanced off of Xarubbi's blades.

"Damn..." He whirled and his foot snapped out at Xarubbi's kneecap.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

End of an Era
Page 8 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FFDiscussion :: Role Playing Realm :: Role Playing Library-
Jump to: