FFDiscussion
It's been just over 3 years since FFD opened, and it's been a close knit community, one which we've all been able to share our problems together, talk freely and discuss any kind of topic that we wanted, from Final Fantasy to problems with school.

Unfortunately, the decision was made to archive the board while it still had some minimal activity, rather than let spammers come and take over, which I think we will all agree on. Although there was the fair share of drama, people leaving and not much activity, the fact that we managed to keep it going until now is a statement to say that we weren't going to let it go down without trying our best to keep it open.

So after 3 years, 50000 posts and over 1000 topics later, with one of the best and closest communities on the web, FFDiscussion has closed on the 1st December 2010
FFDiscussion
It's been just over 3 years since FFD opened, and it's been a close knit community, one which we've all been able to share our problems together, talk freely and discuss any kind of topic that we wanted, from Final Fantasy to problems with school.

Unfortunately, the decision was made to archive the board while it still had some minimal activity, rather than let spammers come and take over, which I think we will all agree on. Although there was the fair share of drama, people leaving and not much activity, the fact that we managed to keep it going until now is a statement to say that we weren't going to let it go down without trying our best to keep it open.

So after 3 years, 50000 posts and over 1000 topics later, with one of the best and closest communities on the web, FFDiscussion has closed on the 1st December 2010
FFDiscussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FFDiscussion

Home to final fantasy talks and much more. Rp, thread games, general chat, and show off sections are all active. Enjoy the community!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Admins returning after December 1st, please check the Elite Eight board, and read the sticky thread for more info.

End of an Era

Go down 
+4
Senzuba†An'Dor
Silent Contemplation
GDG
One_Winged_Angel
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
GDG

GDG

Female Number of posts : 1214
Job/hobbies : writing, drawing
Biography : Your not so average teenage girl
Rep : 0
Registration date : 2007-11-10

End of an Era - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 7:27 pm

She placed a hand over his sholder and it began to heal. In no time at all the wound was healed.

"There feel better?"
Back to top Go down
LeonKnight

LeonKnight

Male Number of posts : 2031
Job/hobbies : uuuhm plenty of things...well not really...I DON'T KNOW!!!
Biography : Jecht Fan l33t
Registration date : 2007-11-08

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 10:01 pm

He could feel the poison leave his body slowly, and the wound healing. he then closed his eyes a breathed deeply, even his breath seemed to return to a normal pace. he then opened his eyes and looked at her, "my thanks..ooh my name is Kyo Dezameir if you wish to know," he said to her.
Back to top Go down
Senzuba†An'Dor

Senzuba†An'Dor

Male Number of posts : 175
Job/hobbies : job...i could cry but none atm, hobbies, well lets say alot
Biography : ....long
Registration date : 2007-12-03

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 10:45 pm

" formalities......verywel my name is Koduo Dezameir, yours?" he finished decideing that its better to get his name out ther to help him.... he senced events unfolding all around them but forcused more on the event at hand. he shifted his wieght to his left legg and waited for a reply
Back to top Go down
http://unraelx.spruz.com
Mia

Mia

Female Number of posts : 6239
Job/hobbies : ~Kitty~
Biography : pm me to get to know me ^^
Rep : 1
Registration date : 2007-11-06

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 3:40 am

Mia was walking through the forest looking around carefully. She was lost again. She was getting lost almost all the time and walking in the forest at night was even more difficoult.

"Why I always have to search for the way out?"

She was mad at herself not being able to get out of one point not being lost. She was walking like this few hours when she saw an opening and a fire in the middle. There were people too. She didn't knew who they were but they seemed like warriors. She wasn't sure though if she got in the middle of fight since they seemed to be in fighting positions and one of the people there was hurt.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/miamartyna
One_Winged_Angel

One_Winged_Angel

Male Number of posts : 454
Job/hobbies : video games / movies / parties / reading
Biography : I found that if you dont set any goals for yourself, then you can never be dissapointed lol
Registration date : 2007-11-13

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 2:06 pm

"Kenji." he replied, gripping his fist tightly
Back to top Go down
Silent Contemplation

Silent Contemplation

Male Number of posts : 2885
Job/hobbies : Guitar, Videogames, Listening to music for hours on end.
Biography : I'm a music lover, music is my life. I love to rp, and I'm crazy sometimes. But, I'm nice mostly ^^.
Registration date : 2007-11-07

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 2:11 pm

he stopped after Raven walked past him, and saw her healing a traveler.

great...annother one...

he sighed, and walked back to Kenji

enough talk. Raven is over there healing someone, and our camp is over there. cut the talk. If you want to stay here, then go ahead. But I'm not wasting my time taslking to a random traveller that just waltzed up to us.

he started walking back to camp.
Back to top Go down
One_Winged_Angel

One_Winged_Angel

Biography : I found that if you dont set any goals for yourself, then you can never be dissapointed lol

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 2:28 pm

Kenji crossed his arms.
"why should i care?" he said as he walked towards the camp
Back to top Go down
Mia

Mia

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 2:44 pm

Mia looked at two people going back to the camp. She was still unsure if it was good idea to ask them for help.
Back to top Go down
One_Winged_Angel

One_Winged_Angel

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 2:49 pm

Kenji noticed the girl looking at them. He nodded his head, a signal for her to follow
Back to top Go down
Mia

Mia

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 3:00 pm

As she saw the guy nodding at her she walked to them slowly. She wasn't scared, but she was curious to know what this people wanted there.

"I am sorry if I? bother but... ummm I am lost..."

She said and blushed slightly.
Back to top Go down
One_Winged_Angel

One_Winged_Angel

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 3:09 pm

"You can rest with us." Kenji said as he looked at the girl. "We have food, and a fire."
Back to top Go down
Mia

Mia

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 3:15 pm

She smiled softly.

"You are really kind, but I just want to find the way to go out of here. I just hope to not get lost again. Oh and my name is Mia Lin."
Back to top Go down
One_Winged_Angel

One_Winged_Angel

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 5:24 pm

"My name is Kenji." he said softly, "but its getting dark, you should rest tonight, and walk with us"
Back to top Go down
GDG

GDG

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 6:00 pm

"My names Raven. Come on. I'll take you back to our camp."

With that Raven began to walk back to camp.
Back to top Go down
Mia

Mia

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 6:03 pm

"Are you sure? I don't want to be a problem... Your friends may not like the idea."

She said worried looking at the guy with two blades.
Back to top Go down
One_Winged_Angel

One_Winged_Angel

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 6:07 pm

"Where are your friends? they can stay too."
Back to top Go down
Mia

Mia

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 6:19 pm

She shook her head.

"I mean your friends. They may not like the idea me to stay with you."
Back to top Go down
LeonKnight

LeonKnight

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 6:26 pm

Kyo nodded slightly and got back up too his feet and followed her, his hand still cluntched tight on the bo staff just in case anything happened.
Back to top Go down
GDG

GDG

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 7:04 pm

As she walked she spotted Kenji

"Kenji!"

She ran toward him.

"I found this guy here he was injured from fighting soldiers. His names Kyo."
Back to top Go down
One_Winged_Angel

One_Winged_Angel

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 8:04 pm

His attention redirected towards Raven.
"He can stay with us too." Kenji replied then redirected his attention to Mia, "Idc what he thinks, u can stay"
Back to top Go down
Mia

Mia

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 11:17 pm

Mia looked at him and smiled brightly.

"Thank you. Hope I won't be any problem then. As soon as we go out of this forest I will take my way."
Back to top Go down
LeonKnight

LeonKnight

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 4:55 am

"So it seems you are the leader of this fine group of people," Kyo said to him, and then held out his free hand to him. "Kyo dezameir is the name, i have been resisting Goh's rule ever since they killed my family, my whole entire family, for no cause," he said to him.
Back to top Go down
Silent Contemplation

Silent Contemplation

Male Number of posts : 2885
Job/hobbies : Guitar, Videogames, Listening to music for hours on end.
Biography : I'm a music lover, music is my life. I love to rp, and I'm crazy sometimes. But, I'm nice mostly ^^.
Registration date : 2007-11-07

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 7:17 am

he sighed, and walked back to camp. His right arm, still dangling by his side, didnt move an ince. He moved it with his left arm over a log to make sure it wouldnt get in his way. He sat down leaning against a tree, looking into the fire

so now we have at least 5...
Back to top Go down
GDG

GDG

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 3:46 pm

"Who's this?" She asked indicating Mia.
Back to top Go down
Senzuba†An'Dor

Senzuba†An'Dor

Male Number of posts : 175
Job/hobbies : job...i could cry but none atm, hobbies, well lets say alot
Biography : ....long
Registration date : 2007-12-03

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 4:22 pm

koduo walked with them keeping bac not hearing any of the other intros, he closed his eyes as he walked keeping to himself guided along by focusing on the sound of their feet he wondered what in the world could have brought such company together..
Back to top Go down
http://unraelx.spruz.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

End of an Era
Page 4 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FFDiscussion :: Role Playing Realm :: Role Playing Library-
Jump to: