FFDiscussion
It's been just over 3 years since FFD opened, and it's been a close knit community, one which we've all been able to share our problems together, talk freely and discuss any kind of topic that we wanted, from Final Fantasy to problems with school.

Unfortunately, the decision was made to archive the board while it still had some minimal activity, rather than let spammers come and take over, which I think we will all agree on. Although there was the fair share of drama, people leaving and not much activity, the fact that we managed to keep it going until now is a statement to say that we weren't going to let it go down without trying our best to keep it open.

So after 3 years, 50000 posts and over 1000 topics later, with one of the best and closest communities on the web, FFDiscussion has closed on the 1st December 2010
FFDiscussion
It's been just over 3 years since FFD opened, and it's been a close knit community, one which we've all been able to share our problems together, talk freely and discuss any kind of topic that we wanted, from Final Fantasy to problems with school.

Unfortunately, the decision was made to archive the board while it still had some minimal activity, rather than let spammers come and take over, which I think we will all agree on. Although there was the fair share of drama, people leaving and not much activity, the fact that we managed to keep it going until now is a statement to say that we weren't going to let it go down without trying our best to keep it open.

So after 3 years, 50000 posts and over 1000 topics later, with one of the best and closest communities on the web, FFDiscussion has closed on the 1st December 2010
FFDiscussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FFDiscussion

Home to final fantasy talks and much more. Rp, thread games, general chat, and show off sections are all active. Enjoy the community!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Admins returning after December 1st, please check the Elite Eight board, and read the sticky thread for more info.

Pokemon Adventure

Go down 
+4
Ben
Elite
Tif
Jimi
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
gamemonk0

gamemonk0

Male Number of posts : 2607
Rep : 1
Registration date : 2007-11-07

Pokemon Adventure - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventure   Pokemon Adventure - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 2:55 pm

There was no answer from the tent. On closer inspection, Aaryn found it empty.

"GAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!" Over a hill just beyond the field of tall grass, someone shouted.

When Aaryn mounted the hill to investigate... he slapped his palm to his forehead.

Ben hung flailing from a limb of a tree, thrashing frantically around. The reason for this became immediately apparent,

Ben's Paras sat in the higher echelons of the birch tree (there's symbology in the birch tree. You should know what, Aaryn.), gripping the thin high branches tightly with it's clawed limbs.

"Paras!"
Back to top Go down
Silent Contemplation

Silent Contemplation

Male Number of posts : 2885
Job/hobbies : Guitar, Videogames, Listening to music for hours on end.
Biography : I'm a music lover, music is my life. I love to rp, and I'm crazy sometimes. But, I'm nice mostly ^^.
Rep : 0

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventure   Pokemon Adventure - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 3:04 pm

(yes, I know. the druid meaning. and my names not Aaryn on here, remember?)

Kisa looked up at Ben, and sighed. He set Cinder down, and walked up to the tree. he hopped up, grabbing onto one of the branches, and pulled himself up. when he regained his footing, he jumped up again, grabbing onto annother branch. From there he swung, until he let go, gaining enough momentum to propel himself higher and higher. In about a minute, he had reached the branch Paras was hanging on.

c'mon little buddy. I wont hurt you. I'm just going to get you down from there.

Paras looked at Kisa for a second, giving him a wary look, but he didnt have a choice in the matter. Kisa reached up for him, and grabbed him. Paras let go of the branch, and Kisa set him on his shoulder.

hold on there. this could get bumpy.

Paras slightly dug its pincers into Kisas shoulder, and Kisa jumped down from one branch to the other, stopping occasionally to regain his balance. When he reached the ground, he plucked Paras off His shoulder, and set him down. He walked over to Ben.

how did you get up there? you dont look like one to climb.
Back to top Go down
gamemonk0

gamemonk0

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventure   Pokemon Adventure - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 3:21 pm

The limb suddenly snapped, and Ben dropped to the mercifully soft grass below.

"Oof! Well now... back in my day, I was quite the squirrel. However... I still am. It's just my blasted eyesight... I didn't notice that one of the knots in the wood that the branch I was grabbing grew from, and the limb twisted. I lost my grip, and grabbed onto that branch that just snapped."

Ben leaped to his feet and stretched. "Well, let's get going! Odale Town awaits!" Ben made a quick detour to retrieve his shoelaces, and then they were back on Route 101.
Back to top Go down
Silent Contemplation

Silent Contemplation

Biography : I'm a music lover, music is my life. I love to rp, and I'm crazy sometimes. But, I'm nice mostly ^^.

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventure   Pokemon Adventure - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 3:29 pm

Kisagaru chuckled slightly, picking up Cinder. He followed Ben, and rettrieved his things from the campsite as well. He ran after Ben, and caught up with him.

so, why did you chose Paras as a pokemon? I'm just wondering. The reason I picked Cinder is because I saw one in a tournament, and they won. and I've wanted a Cyndaquil ever since.

He looked around, looking for Cino. As they walked, he could see shadow behind a tree. He stopped, and en stopped also, looking back at him.

hey, Cino. Come on out. We're almost to Odale Town. and I'm not about to wait for you. Hurry it up.

He said it with a bad taste in his mouth, and turned around, starting to walk again. He didnt look back to see if Cino was following, or even if it was Cino.
Back to top Go down
gamemonk0

gamemonk0

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventure   Pokemon Adventure - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 4:22 pm

"Well... I've just always wanted to have a pet mushroom, ever since I was little. And now I have a cuddly little... admittedly kinda insect-like...."

Paras, who was clinging to Ben's back like a back pack, exclaimed in irritation, "Paras!"

"But it's no problem. Although, those claws of his could use a little clipping..."
Back to top Go down
Ben
Admin
Ben

Male Number of posts : 5624
Job/hobbies : Gaming.
Biography : I reject your reality and substitute my own. rip ffd </3
Registration date : 2007-11-28

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventure   Pokemon Adventure - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 4:51 pm

[Sy finished his meal and called his pikachu.

"Ill see you guys tomorrow. Im heading off to bed so i can get an early start on my training. Night Alex, night Shinu"

Sy walked to the exit and opened the door letting his pikachu leave before him, Sy followed his pikachu out and closed the door leaving Alex to think of Jeff and Shinu to wonder what was going to happen tomorrow. Sy looked down at his pikachu and wonder why he was still out of his pokeball. Sy bent down

"Want to go back in your pokeball?"

"Pika pika" Pikachu bounced away a fe feet and turned around

"Okay then i guess you don't like this thing huh?

Pikachu shook his head and ran to Sy and jumped onto his shoulder

"Pika pikachuuuuuu"

"Lucky i understand you isn't it?"

Sy walked down the street keeping a look out down the alley ways he passed as Mimi walked back on her own and he wasn't very trusting of this town since his first experience was to protect his female companions with Shinu from two thugs. Sy made it back to the pokemon center and checked with the reception if Mimi had got back safe. When the nurse behind the reception desk said that she had Sy was relieved. Sy then Walked down the corridor and unlocked the door to his and Shinu's room. Pikachu jumped off his shoulder and onto a bed. Sy thought "Guess thats where we're sleeping tonight." Sy stripped down and got under the covers while pikachu made his bed on the covers. Sy closed his eyes ans soon fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Tif

Tif

Female Number of posts : 1563
Job/hobbies : kool-aid. Ohhh, yeah!
Biography : Do we have to fill this one out? >:{
Registration date : 2007-11-23

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventure   Pokemon Adventure - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 5:58 pm

*As Shinu and Alex were the last two left at the table, Alex quickly finished her meal and went out the back door to avoid Jeff at any cost because of embarassment. Alex walked back to the Pokemon Center and through the hallway that lead to her and Mimi's room.

Alex dug into her pack and grabbed a pair of jammies that she took with her, went to the PokeCenter's restroom and changed there. While she was now fully changed in the bathroom, she decided to let her Torchic out for the night.*

"I guess it wouldn't hurt...," Alex told herseld as she held her Pokemon's PokeBall in her hands. Alex touched the button on the PokeBall while a clear red beam shot from it and took the shape of a Torchic, and within seconds later, a Torchic was now present.

"Hey, little fella!" said Alex to her friend.

"Torchic! Toooor!" (XD) shouted her Torchic in glee while it ran around the restroom excitedly.

"Shh, we don' want to wake everybody up!" Alex whispered to Torchic as it looked at Alex. Alex then picked up Torchic and carried her clothes and it back to her room. She put Torchic on her bed. She then put her clothes she would soon put on early in the morning for the meeting with Jeff.

"Tomorrow, you get to meet Jeff," said Alex to Torchic.

"Tooorchic!" (XDXDXD)

"Good night, Mimi" said Alex.

"Good night..." said Mimi.

Alex and her Torchic, who was curled up at the end of the bed, fell asleep, with Alex more than excited to meet Jeff at six in the morning by the Oldale Lake...
Back to top Go down
Silent Contemplation

Silent Contemplation

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventure   Pokemon Adventure - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 7:55 pm

Kisagaru chuckled slightly, looking over at his Cinder still on his shoulder.

then mabye you should just have him on your shoulder. it wouldnt hurt as much. heh.

He looked up, and stopped suddenly. they had arrived at Odale. He grinned widely, and ran into the town, Ben sighing at him, speeding up his walk. Kisa ran up to the Pokemon Center, grinning widely at it, knowing that he could have a bed tonight. It may have only been one night on the ground, but for him it had been horrible. He had already had back problems, and he didnt want to make them worse. Ben came power-walking up behind him, huffing.

do you get out of breath that easy?

"it happens when you get old."

well then, I hope I dont get too old too fast.

he chuckled again,and walked inside, looking around. The Pokemon center had a wallpaper resembling okeballs, in their usual white and red color, but they were all in different directions and positions, some together, and some far apart. he looked at the floor, and saw the medium sized tiles. It was harder than the ground, but it looked better than the mud and grass. He walked up to the Center's deask, and out came a Nurse Joy from one of the farther corners behind the desk.

how may I help you young man?

I'll have one room for today, please.

She reached under the desk, and when she came back up, she hels a key to a room. Kisagaru took it.

thanks

your welcome. Enjoy your stay at the Center.

Kisagaru walked back to Ben, and handed him the key.

here you go Ben. thats a key to a room. you can go ahead and settle in there if you want, but I want to go train outside for a while. Its still morning anyway. But first, lets go get some breakfast.

Kisagaru walked out of the center, and Ben, putting the key in his fanny pack, walked after him. They walked through the town, until they came upon a restaurant called Pasta Palace. Kisa and Ben walked inside, and were met by a tall blonde waitress, about 5ft 6in tall. she was small and curvy, and was beautiful looking. Kisa couldnt help but just stare at her while she came closer.

hello. My names is Courtney and I'll be your waitress. please follow me.

She smiled at Kisa and he almost fell over. she turned around and started walking away, but he just stood there staring at her. Ben chuckled slightly

kids...

He started to walk, elbowing Kisa slightly, breaking him out of his trance. He grinned slightly, embarrassed, and walked after Courtney. She stood waiting by a large booth table, nd Kis took one side, and Cinder jumped down onto it next to him. Ben plopped down on the other side, his Paras jumping off his back just in time not to get caught inbetween Bens back at the booth. He let out an angry 'Paras!' and Ben looooked down at him, wondering why he was angry. Kisa just chuckled slightly, and Courtney looked at them

what'll it be gentlemen?

Kisa looked down at Cinder, and then looked up.

I'll have a coke and then a...how about a water Cinder?

Cinder looked up at him, and gave out a small "Cynda!' Kisa looked back up.

and then I'll have annother Coke.

Ben looked up at Courtney

"I'll have two waters."

Courtney jotted down everything, and walked over to the counter, giving the people behind it the order. Kisa looked over at Ben.

So, what do you want to eat? I have some money I've been saving up for a while.
Back to top Go down
Jimi
Admin
Jimi

Male Number of posts : 7893
Job/hobbies : Admin/Writer/Teacher/Recruiter
Biography : Loved by many, hated by more.
Rep : 3
Registration date : 2007-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventure   Pokemon Adventure - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 8:29 pm

Oh great, looks like I got caught with the check. Goodness, I guess that's what being a leader is all about though. Man, come on out Mudkip, let's chill since you're the only left with me.

Mudkip came out of his pokeball and walked in a circle until it was comfortable in Shinu's lap. Shinu smiled at little Mudkip and leaned back on the booth and stretched his left arm out as the waitress came with the check in hand.

Here you are sir! We gave you a new trainer's discount, and we wish you the best of lukc on your journey! That's a cute little Mudkip too!

Mudkip seemed to have noticed something that he was trying to mimic from Shinu's demeanor and put his chin high in the air with a smug look on its face to take the compliment.

Haha, I don't know how to explain that behavior. You're wild boy. I'm going to name you after a familiar sound from my childhood dream. Since you're a water pokemon, I'll name you something that we used to say when we played basketball back in my hayday.

The waitress was still standing there, just watching Shinu talking to his Mudkip.

I used to step back, break a man's ankle, and shoot that jumper! BUKUP! In his mouth. Shot was wet splashing through them nets. I'm going to call you Bukup, just like that.

Shinu turned back to the waitress.

Sorry, me and Bukup just had our first talk, let me get that.

Shinu took out a sufficient amount and handed it to the waitress.

No receipt needed, just keep the change and take yourself a night off on me. That's for being so nice, I don't get that everyday.

Shinu picked Bukup up with one arm and held him on his chest with that arm and walked back with Bukup to the Pokemon Center. He didn't bother to check back into the center, he was tired and needed an early start. He snuck in quietly and shushed Bukup and quietly snuck into bed, putting Bukup at his side, and removing all the covers from the bed. He still got hot rather quickly, nothing new for him. He got up and took his shirt and shorts off, and got back in bed in his boxers. He nodded off quickly and caught a full seven hours of sleep. He awoke from his internal alarm clock, and rolled out of bed, his left leg propelling his body up from the ground.

Oh boy, time to get it poppin. Come on Bukup, don't wake up Sy and Pikachu. Time for a training session.

(magic anime/rp shinu is clean and so are his clothes again)

He put his clothes back on and snuck out the door. He continued out into the lounge, waving to nurse joy. He stood between two couches and began to stretch his lower body from side to side, and laughed as Bukup started to copy him.
Back to top Go down
https://ffdiscussion.forumotion.com
gamemonk0

gamemonk0

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventure   Pokemon Adventure - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 8:36 pm

"Hmm... I don't know. Why don't we get... some pasta? Ooh, and this portabella burger looks good! Maybe a side of salad too..." and you don't need to worry about financing a half starved old man's gorging. I can pay for myself."

Ben hailed the waitress over with a wave and a holler. "Hey! Miss!!! We're ready to order!!"

The entire restaurant was looking at Ben now... and Aaryn.
Back to top Go down
Aimee

Aimee

Female Number of posts : 121
Job/hobbies : SinkThrower/Storyteller/Rom.
Registration date : 2007-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventure   Pokemon Adventure - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 8:47 pm

Mimi awoke from Chiko nuzzling her cheek tenderly.

"Is it morning already?" Mimi murmured, sleepily.

"Chiko," Chiko replied softly.

Mimi rolled off her bed and fell to the carpet, the blanket still wrapped around her. Chiko jumped off and licked Mimi's face happily as if laughing.

"Hehe good thing Alex didn't hear that," Mimi said softly, as she struggled free of the blanket and stood up.

Mimi tiptoed over to her bag and pulled out her clothes. She went into the bathroom with Chiko and brushed her teeth. Mimi cleaned up and put on her purple and blue tube top with a denim vest over it and a denim, short skirt with the same purple and blue fabric that went around the bottom of the skirt that reached her ankles. Chiko sat on Mimi's head as she pulled on some black socks and brown boots. She glanced looked mirror and brushed her hair. When Mimi was done, she used two black ribbons to tie her hair into two braids behind her head. Mimi quietly opened the door and put her clothes from last night in her dirty laundry bag. She went outside and looked for Shinu, carrying Chiko in her arms.
Back to top Go down
Silent Contemplation

Silent Contemplation

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventure   Pokemon Adventure - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 8:52 pm

(its Kisa >> Quit forgetting that old man XD)

Kisa started to sink into his booth, when the waitress came over. he quickly sat up and look over at her

we'll have some pasta, some spaghetti, a portabella burger, and some chicken fingers with fries.

she quickly jotted it all down and quickly walked away. Kisa looked over at Ben, giving him his look

did you HAVE to do that?

Ben looked over at him.

"what? what did I do?"

Kisa just shook his head, and looked down at Cinder.

I've been thinking. you need a different name. Cinder is just too generic, and sounds like I came up with it on the spot. how bout...Ray. Because your my ray of hope for defeating Shinu...and then...the Pokemon League.

Cinder let out a happy 'Cinder' and Kisa smiled. The waitress came back with everything, food and drinks, and set them all on the table. Kisa passed the Pasta to Ray, and started gulping down the Coke and Spaghetti.
Back to top Go down
Jimi
Admin
Jimi

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventure   Pokemon Adventure - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 11:32 pm

(come on old john, you know it's not aaryn in any rps that are going now)

Shinu peered up from his nearly full splits and saw Mimi coming down the hall. He smiled and slowly climbed back up to a full stance, and greeted Mimi with a smile.

Good morning Mimi. Quite the pretty sight for these eyes to start a day off with. I think I can get used to starting my days off with you.

Mimi shyly looked away, and Shinu bent down to tie his shoelaces tighter.

Good morning Shinu.

Come on, let's get started, we'll head out to route 103 now, and we'll maybe be able to get us some new pokemon.

Shinu came back up and put Bukup back into its pokeball and opened the door for Mimi, who was still avoiding eye contact with him. They walked side by side quietly, taking in the fresh morning air. The sun's light was powerful, but the heat emitting off of it was awfully gentle, creating a wonderful morning.

As the sun continued to rise, the sky was flooded with flourescent oranges and pinks, intermingling with one another, making for a beautiful sunrise all in all. Shinu admired the way the sun illuminated Mimi's complexion almost the same way it did his back in Viridian.

I don't get why you're so shy. You should loosen up. I'm going to look after you on this journey, and I know you got the makings of a great trainer. I need you to share some of that humble pie with me.

You're not so bad Shinu. Birch thought you were good it seemed, and from your first battle, I don't see why you shouldn't have confidence.

Thanks Mimi, I can't wait to see what you got. You know, I was thinking last night, that if I fall short of winning that pokemon league championship, then alex is going to be right. I won't be that good. But I'm planning on justifying your faith in me. As long as I have you in the crowds cheering for me like I will for you, then I can't lose right?

I hope not, I'll be rooting for you. We're all teammates.

It's time to get this training started. I don't know how yall do it down here in Hoenn, but I'll show you how we get down. Come on Bukup!

Bukup came flying out of his pokeball ready to get his boogy on during the training.

Come and get me!

Shinu dashed off through the tall grasses and headed straight for a tree, starting a follow the leader game with Bukup who was hot on his heels. He was within collision distance of the tree and still didn't slow up. Bukup kept his top speed up and didn't doubt Shinu for a moment.

Mimi braced herself for the worst, having no clue what was going on.

Shinu jumped backwards with his right foot and took another running step with his left and then right horizontally climbing up the tree with his feet and then snapping off with his right foot again, backflipping into the air over Bukup was attempting to follow suit. As Shinu was completely upside down, he kept his neck back to watch Bukup. He executed it perfectly in the first try and as Shinu's flip finished and he landed in a crouch, Bukup did one second later. He rolled backwards into a summersault, springing back up to his feet and sprinting backwards. Mudkip managed a roll, but it's anatomy didn't allow for the summersault, but he started into his sprint as well. Shinu came to a slower pace and as soon as he let up, he tripped over something in the tall thin grasses and hurled forward in a front flip. He completed it and landed on his feet, spinning around to see Bukup come to a stop.

Aw hell no! Bukup! Use tackle on whatever that is.

A small golden sphere stuck out of the grass, and then went soaring into the cleared path from a booming tackle by Bukup. It landed with a thud, its back smashing down to the ground. The rest of its fluffy body was now revealed. It had a cloud like soft yellow body that had small stumpy blue legs coming out. It had two conical thick horns coming out of the sides of its blue head, and they had a yellow and black candy cane design just like the base of the tail. Bukup came dashing out of the grass, and followed up with another powerful tackle, sending it head first into the tree.

Shinu's pokedex tried to run its mouth about the pokemon being a mareep, and he just slammed it shut, already being familiar with Johto pokemon.

Mareep bounced off the tree, absorbing some of the hit, and sending a strong growl out at Bukup, and after stunning its ears, came running out at Bukup

Get her, use her momentum to your advantage Bukup, shake that noise off!

Bukup heard Shinu and shook off the growl, sprinting towards a familiar tree, Mareep's growl helping it close the gap, was right on his heels. Bukup reached the tree and executed another perfect backflip, and landed straight down on Mareep half a second after it slammed headfirst into the tree.

Roll off Bukup!

Shinu came dashing forward and launched the pokeball a solid twenty yards and pegged the Mareep right on its stomach, sending a beam of red light onto Mareep, capturing it in the pokeball.

Bukup ran up to Shinu and jumped onto his chest.

Haha, good job man, you did that perfect. Its all about deception, manipulation, and anticipation. You executed all three very well. I'm proud. Let's go meet our new teammate now.

Shinu picked up the pokeball, and released his new female Mareep out into the world as a trainer's pokemon for the first time.

Hey you did good Mareep, sorry to go so rough on you. You'll be dominating other pokemon like that soon though, we're going to get you the proper training.

He patted his head, and walked over to Mimi with his two pokemon.

Not bad huh?
Back to top Go down
Aimee

Aimee

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventure   Pokemon Adventure - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 12:07 am

Mimi shyly smiled as Chiko started running up to a tree.

"Chiko? What is it?" Mimi asked, running after her.

Chiko started growling as a shadow flew out of the tree and knocked Mimi to the ground. Mimi cried out as she rasied her arms to defend herself. She heard a shrill squeal and turned to see a pink, cat-like pokemon chasing its tail. Chiko ran over and growled at the sight of the pokemon. The pokemon stopped and looked at Chiko. Mimi started to get up as the pink pokemon squealed and started running at her again.

"Chiko tackle attack!" Mimi cried out, as she struggled to her feet to avoid the pink pokemon's tackle.

"Chiko!" Chiko cried out and ran at the pink pokemon, in an attempt to tackle back.

Chiko and the pink pokemon tackled heads came in contact, throwing them both back. Mimi was already on her feet and pulled out her PokeDex to see what pokemon they were battling.

"Skitty, the kitten pokemon," The PokeDex explained.

Mimi turned back as the Skitty started running at Mimi again.

"AH why are you chasing me? You're supposed to be battling Chiko!" Mimi exclaimed, as she ran in the opposite direction.

"Skitty!!" The skitty squealed, eager for the chase."

Chiko started chasing after Skitty, growing angerier that the Skitty was chasing her trainer. Mimi glanced behind her as she ran in circles and remembered that Shinu was around as her face grew hot.

"Oh no, I look like a complete distastor running from this pokemon. I have to fight back, whether or not it's Chiko or me," Mimi thought, as she stopped running and stood firm as the Skitty tackled her to the ground.

Mimi rolled to the side and used her knees to stop her. Chiko had finally got up and growled, awaiting instructions.

"Chiko, tackle attack again!" Mimi called as Chiko ready tackled the Skitty from behind.

The Skitty let out a high squeal and fell to the ground. Mimi reached inside her pocket for a pokeball as the Skitty got up and tackled Chiko back.

"Chiko!" Chiko cried out as she was thrown back.

"Chiko!" Mimi cried out, running over to her.

Chiko shook herself off and nodded at Mimi, indicating she was ready.

"Okay, try another tackle attack" Mimi told Chiko.

Chiko ran at the Skitty who was chasing her tail again and tackled her. The Skitty squealed as she was rolled on its back. Mimi took no time and threw the pokeball at the Skitty; when the pokeball came in contact with the Skitty, a beam of red light engulfed her and she disappeared into the pokeball. The pokeball sat on the grass, shaking for a bit as Mimi held her breath. Finally the pokeball stopped shaking and Mimi picked up Chiko as she walked over and gently picked up the pokeball.

"Skitty..." Mimi said softly as Chiko rested her head against Mimi's shoulder.

Mimi turned around to see what Shinu had to say about her battle.
Back to top Go down
gamemonk0

gamemonk0

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventure   Pokemon Adventure - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 9:04 am

"You're too high strung, Kisa. What do you care about a restaurant full of people you'll never see again?"

Ben absently started to sink his fork into a mushroom...

"PARAS!" A cloud of stun spore blasted out from Paras' puntured back, knocking Ben out.
Back to top Go down
Silent Contemplation

Silent Contemplation

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventure   Pokemon Adventure - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 10:07 am

Kisa smacked his forehead, and gave Paras his look. all he got back was an angry "Paras!' He shook his head, and Ray and Kisa finished their meal. He left some money on the table, enough to cover what he ate, and walked out, Ray on his shoulder.

How about we get some training done, Ray?

Ray semed to be excited, he was jumping on Kisa's shoulder. Kisa had to catch him because he almost jumped off, and started laughing.

well, then. There's a lake in front of the town, let go train there. I hear there are lots of trees. thats great for today.

He kept walking, until he entered Route 113, and looked around. trees and tall grass everywhere. there was a large lake to the right of them, and continued on alongside a mountain. He looked back at the trees

Now, just do what I do. I'll teach you how to do high tackles.

Ray jumped off Kisa's shoulder, and got ready, waiting for his trainer. Kisa suddenly took off, and Ray, startled, took off after him. Kisa jumped up, and janded on the lowest branch of a medium sized tree. He had always been good at climbing, and it would come in handy in battles if his pokemon knew how to also. He jumped up higher, going from branch to branch, some high away from him, and others that he could hop onto. Ray followed suit, not as good, but he was able to jup from branch to branch. He picked up the pace, and seemed to be more focused. Kisa jumped to the next branch, one along the topper regions of the tree, and looked down. Ray was right behind him now, easily jumping from one branch to annother. Kisa grinned, and then jumped off the branch, plummeting to the ground. When he hit, he let his legs collapse, allowing the shock to be passed to his legs, torso, and neck to avoid and serious pain or injury. He rolled, and regained his footing, and stopped, looking up, waiting for Ray.

Ray had seen his trainer jumped off, but was a little scared to do so. He looked down, seeing the ground far below. He didnt want to upset his trainer, so he back up, and jumped off the branch. When he hit the ground, he imediately started rolling, like Kisa did, until he regained his balance in front of Kisa. Kisa grinned.

Nice!

Ray jumped on Kisa's shoulder, jumping hapily. Suddenly, there was a disturbance behind them. When Kisa turned around, he was met with a blast of water, sending him flying back into a tree.When he looked up, he saw a small form jump out of the water. It landed, and looked like some sort of shrip-fish cross. He looked at it questioningly, but opened his pokedex.

Barboach, the catfish pokemon. Water and Ground type, this pokemon can live on either water or land.

Kisa grinned, and closed his pokedex. he wanted a water pokemon. but a water-ground type? this was too much. this could be enough tohelp him with the next gym leader. He knew she was a rock-type gym leader, and he was planning on finding a water pokemon anyway. He was overjoyed at his good luck. He got up, and Ray jumped in front of him, ready to battle, enraged by the new opponents attack on his trainer. his back fire flared up.

ok ray. let do this! first, jump! Ray jumped up at the Barboach, and aimed its head atcinder, ready to fire annother water gun. Kisa was ready.

Ray! when he uses Water Gun, make it his your stomach! let him make you fly!

Ray moved his belly to the Barboach, right as it let out a water gun. It slammed against Ray, and sent him flying high up. He was thrown up right necxt to a tree. just what he had been hoping for.

ok! now do what we just did! jump onto that tree and jump higher. dont get hit!

Ray followed his instructions, and waited until a branch was right above him. He moved his stoimach to it, and let himself hit the branch, making it crack. He jumped off it, to a lower branch, and then regained his footing. Ray jumped up, going higher and higher, from branch to branch, arboach letting water gun after water gun out, but only hitting branches and the tree. Before long, Ray had reached a really high up branch. He stopped, and then jumped off, aiming himself at Barboach. Barboach was startled, and let out annother water gun. Kisa thought for a quick second.

Ray! use your nose! point it at the water gun!

Ray moved quickly, moving its nose to face the water gun. When the water gun hit, Ray's pointy long nose started cutting through it. Ray lost a little momentum, but not much. Ray blasted through the last of the water gun, and moved its head again at the Barboach. It was a dead on hit. Ray hit heads with Barboach, slamming into it. Barboach would have been just standing there if it had been a regular tackle, from its extra hard body, but with the momentum and head to head slam, he was sent slamming to a tree, and fell to the ground. Kisa quickly took out a pokeball and threw it at Barboach, who was still reeling from the tackle. It hit its injured head, and Barboach was caught inside the pokeball. it didnt move. Kisa jumped up, and ran to retrieve the pokeball, first picking up Ray. He grabbed the ball, and put it in his pocket.

you ok Ray? you get hit it the head?

Ray moved around a bit, a little dizzy and dazed from the slam, but stopped moving and hapily snuggled on Kisa. He grinned

Yeah! I got a barboach!

He grinned, and started walking back to the pokecenter. it had been longer than he though, because when he got back it was almost night. He wondered if Ben was still in the restaurant, and started waklking to it. When he arrived, he looked around for him, seeing him still in the same spot. He sighed, and walked over t him. It wa about time for dinner anyway. He sat where he hd been, and hit Ben in the side of the head

Hey! wake up!
Back to top Go down
gamemonk0

gamemonk0

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventure   Pokemon Adventure - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 11:17 am

"Guh, gwah?" Ben looked around, startled.

"Oh... it's just you, Kisa. I woke up a few hours earlier, but you were gone. What happened to you?! You're soaked, and there's twigs stuck in your hair!"

"Well, no matter. I've just been waiting around here for my date to get off her shift."

"Well, there was this... wait, what?!?!"

"Ben! Over here!" A woman shouted from the door.

She was... old, although the wrinkles of age barely marked her face. She had laughing eyes, and little spectacles on a chair. Her hair was more gray than brown.

"Ah, there's Eritha now. See ya later, kid. I'm off for a night on the town." Ben lept from the booth with surprising dexterity, and left for the shopping district with the old lady.
Back to top Go down
Ben
Admin
Ben

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventure   Pokemon Adventure - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 3:37 pm

As Sy slept into the late hours on the morning pikachu started to stir. Pikachu soon woke up and looked out of the window into the sun. Pikachiu quickly closed his eyes and got up and walked over the the right. When he opened his eyes he found himself on Sy's chest which somehow was bare since Sy had managed to get all the blankets to gather by the wall. Also Sy's chest was going in out and as he inhaled and exhaled his breath. Pikachu stood up and watched as Sy's lips moved with his steady breathing. Pikachu watched this for some time and decided that it was time that Sy woke up from his slumber so he went over to Sy's ear and screamed "PIKACHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU" down it. Sy did not even stir. So pikachu decided to take another approach Sy's sleepiness. He ran back onto his chest and started bouncing up and down on it. Sy did not stir once more. Pikachu sat down on Sy's chest and thought about how to wake him up. Then pikachu realized that this thing must work. He stood up and shouted "PIKACHUUUUUUUUUUUUU" and let out a jolt of electricity through Sy's body causing Sy to fall off his bed and pikachu fell off with him. Sy got up onto his rear and looked at the pikachu. Sy then got up and moved to his bag and reached in to find Max. He pulled out Max and flicked it open

"Max show me pikachu's data"

"Pikachu the mouse pokemon. Height: 1 foot and 4 inches. Weight: 13.2lbs. Type: electric."

"Well that was no help at all"

Sy stuffed Max back into the bag and looked out of the window and stared right into the sun. He turned around and looked at Shinu bed and noticed that he wasn't there and then he looked at the clock. It showed 11:20am. Sy looked at the clock and yelled "Bloody hell i got training to do!" Sy ran over to his bag again and grabbed his clean clothes that looked identical to his clothes he had on yesterday. In fact all the clothes in his bag looked the same. He quickly changed and picked up pikachu and put im on his should and picked up his bag and ran out the room, locked the door and handed the key into the reception and ran out of the door into the light warm day. Sy raised his free arm to block the sun from his eyes and walked down a path leading to some trees. He walked through the trees into a clearing.

"This place looks perfect for our training don't ya think pikachu?"

"Pika pikaaaaaaaaaaa"

"Okay the pikachu lets set up a training are then"

Sy goes back into the forest with the pocket knife he carries and cuts some sticks off the trees and walks back into the clearing. Sy drops all the sticks and twigs and other parts he collected and went back into the trees to find more. He done this for some time as he gathered more and more ready to build a small obstacle arena with a few dummies in the center of it for pikachu to practice on. When Sy gathered all the things he collected he made a pile nearly his site.

"Okay time to get to work"

Sy picked up some of the sticks and cute them down into small nail like sticks so he can stick things together. then the made a wall at the edge of the arena while pikachu started making some small dummies in the middle of the clearing. Then Sy went to the dumies and finshed them off while pikachu started jumping over the wall. When the dummies where finished Sy started on a hurdle area where pikachu can test his agility and stamina. In half an hour they work was done. They stood proud of their arena.

"Okay pikachu lets get to work time to work on ya stamina"

"Pikachu"

Pikachu started doing laps on the huddles starting on one end and running and jumping down the 10 huddles Sy had made then ran back to the start and started this again. When pikachu got tired Sy took over doing the huddles as he made some for him as well. When pikachu had rested he started on the wall while Sy made some differences to the dummies in the ring that he made around the dummies. When pikachu got tierd of the wall Sy brought him some water and rested him. Then pikachu walked over to the ring and waited for sy by the the dummies as Sy brought some water for a drink. Then pikachu started thunder shocking the dummies setting them of fire. Sy wondered why didn't he think of this so he poured the water he had gathered on the 5 dummies and went to gather more as pikachu started this again but this time they didnt not set on fire. Sy returned to see his piachu wearing out and asked pikachu to stop. Pikachu stopped and lay down on his back panting. Sy lifted pikachu's head and poured water down his throat. Then Sy saw pikachu's ears twitch and Sy looked around and then he heard it. Pikachu got up and looked into the area the noise was coming from. In the trees a rustling sound came. Sy immediately thought it was to be the guys he beat with Shinu yesterday. He was suprised when a ralts walked through the trees. Ralts stared at Sy as he reached for Max who was in his bag.

"Tell me about this pokemon"

"Ralts the feeling pokemon. Height: unknown. Weight: unknown. Type: Psychic.

"great some great information there. Okay pikachu feel like getting us a new partner?"

"Pikachu pika pika."

"Okay then go pikachu start it all off with growl. Go pikachu!"

Pikachu let out a growl which worryed the ralts while pikachu ade a dash towards the ralts. Then ralts used growl giving pikachu second thoughts of charging the ralts. Then ralts done the unexpected and started to hover above the ground using its psychic powers. Sy and pikachu could see a faint aura around this pokemon indicated its power. this gave Sy serious thoughts about if he should fight this pokemon. Pikachu looked back at Sy waiting for its orders.

"Pikachu use your speed against it to confuse the ralts"

Pikachu started running agian and ralts used its growl again but this time it had no effect on pikachu as he had tucked his ears back so he can run faster. Pikachu ran past the ralts and and started doing loops around the ralts trying to confuse it. Ralt then used its second attack, confusion. Pikachu stopped as he felt a force pick him up and ralts thew pikachu towards Sy.

"Pikachu noooooooooo

Sy ran forwards and caught pikachu in his arms and fell over rolling over in mid air so he wouldn't land on pikachu. Sy hit the floor and let go off pikachu

"Pikachu go hit him with thunder shock"

Pikachu got up from Sy's chest and pelted at full force at the ralts which prepared another confusion. Pikachu saw this coming and jumped up at the ralts and before making collision used thunder shock letting streams of lightning out in all directions all hitting the ralts causing it to fall to the floor. Sy got up and looked in his bag for a pokeball. He found one and threw at the ralts. Ralts gave no resistance when the ball hit it absorbing it into the pokeball. Sy walked over to the tree where his newly caught ralts was. He picked up the pokeball and attached it to his belt next to pikachu's pokeball.

"Pikachu we did it"

"Pikaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa"

Pikachu jumped into Sy's arms and climbed up to his shoulder nuzzling Sy's ear
Back to top Go down
Jimi
Admin
Jimi

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventure   Pokemon Adventure - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2007 3:58 am

Wow. I have honestly never seen anything like your battle Mimi. Just when you think you've seen it all...

Shinu smiled and high fived Mimi.

Congratulations on your catch. Me and you are going to have to work on your style in the future though. I need to work with both of my pokemon too, neither is where I need them to be athletically, but Bukup is making good strides. Your chiko doesn't look too bad, just needs to work on losing its composure, clear thinking for a pokemon is key during a battle. You have to get them to tune into to your commands only, and make sure that you are composed and collected yourself. Once you lose yours, the pokemon loses theirs.

You probably think I'm such a novice trainer don't you Shinu?

Don't think like that, we're just starting out, so I can't judge. Besides, the only opinion of you as a trainer that matters is your pokemon's. If they believe in you, the rest of the world can think that you suck, and it wouldn't matter because they're going to fight hard for you. But hey, lighten up, you got the job done, and caught a new pokemon, we need to head back now so we can meet up with Alex and Sy, I hope they're doing well.

Shinu picked up his Mareep, and she let out a high pitch sound, and looked at Shinu with big eyes.

You're not the lightest pokemon are you?

Mareep made a frown at Shinu, and turned her head.

Hey hey, I'm just messing with you, we'll get you in great shape lil mama. That's what I'll call you too, lil mama, since you got that attitude. I like that, welcome to the team.

Lil mama smiled as Shinu put her down to walk next to Bukup. They trailed him, playing with Chiko, while Shinu walked on Mimi's left.

I'm hungry again, and I am really not eating up to my old standards.

Shinu reached into his pocket and snatched a protein bar that was kind of smushed from the fall earlier. He unwrapped it and more consumed it than ate it. Mimi watched him in admiration, never have seeing someone eat so much in such a short amount of time. When they got back to the pokemon center, it was around 2pm and time to leave for the next town when the others got back. At the reception desk, they were passing out free muffins.

Oooh! One second!

Shinu rushed over to the counter and smiled widely at Nurse Joy.

Can I have some?

After Nurse Joy told him they were giving one to each trainer, he was saddened and walked back to Mimi.

Hey Mimi, can you get a muffin for me? They're only letting me have one. But I have an idea! Come with me.

He grabbed Mimi's arm and pulled her over to the desk.

Ok, but Joy, look, she wants one too, and our pokemon are hungry! So can I get six for all of us?

Shinu's persuasion won out and he reaped his rewards, waiting until he was out of sight to eat all of the muffins himself. Mimi didn't care for hers, and Joy didn't know that muffins weren't suitable for pokemon to eat. Mimi laughed at Shinu's massacre of the muffins and chuckled while going back into her room. Shinu looked down sadly at a hungry couple of pokemon.

Ok, don't worry yall, I'll hook yall up. Charizard and I know how to eat, and yall will too. Time to get my chef on.

Shinu brought Lil mama and Bukup back in their pokeballs and walked back around to the cafeteria. He noticed one of the chefs immediately from back in the Kanto region.

Steven is that you?!

Who is that? Shinu?!

Hell yeah! Boy what the hell you doing cooking sloppy joes? Bring yo butt on from around there and show me some love man, it's been like four years!

Here I come! Boy you still ugly!

Steven came around from the counter and out the employees only door and grabbed Shinu in a bear hug and lifted him off the ground. Steven was a solid 5'9 and was very plump at 270 pounds. He was a huge black man with a thick scruffy beard. He was pretty ugly, but he had a great heart and a wondeful sense of humor. He and Shinu went back to their childhood as far as how long they have known each other.

How you just gonna call me ugly man? I still look better than you!

Boy I'll eat you for breakfast.

More like eat me as a snack before breakfast. You need to stop eating food on the job. What happened anyways? I thought you were working with Team Rocket.

Man, I got into some shit when I got here man. I was just supposed to scope the place out, and after my data transferred, I was arrested an hour later man. I never been able to get in touch with Giovanni since man, and they got me doing this community service. I'm out tomorrow though man, and I'm going to get myself a fresh start and not even sweat all this old bullshit man. People here are so nice. Now what are you doing? Got your goatee looking all trimmed up and shit. Must be for a lady.

Aye calm down man, I came here for Giovanni too, but I think I got set up man. Nevermind that, long story short, old dude bailed me out and hooked me up with a pokemon so I started my own journey. Maybe I'll see yo big ass in the tourney and stomp on it for a while. Might take a good while to stomp over your whole big ass!

Man you aint never changed bo!

Nah, I'm trying to chill man, grow up a little bit. I was starting to get tired of the same old thuggin and bummin man, that aint no good life man.

You ok man? Who you traveling with man? Still ridin solo?

Hell nah man, I got me a small group to roll with bruh. This young cat man, he gots some potential man. I got this chick that is out with some dude right now training, she's cool, but you know them ones that's kinda a bit too good?

Haha! Hell yeah I do!

Yeah, but there's this other girl I just got done training with.

Training huh?

Boy you stupid! Don't make me slap you.

I'm just fuckin wit ya bro, keep it going, what's good with her?

She's cute man. One of them good girls though, really sweet and innocent man. I don't know if I can tell her some of the things I done did in the past.

Yeah we both know you don't have a clean slate.

But I just met her man, so I might just let her see this new me man.

Oh man, wait til I tell the boys back home man. You changin for a girl?! I can't believe this!

How bout you shush! Damn you are so loud.

Are you embarassed? I gotta get this on camera man, let me go get one.

Steven stop playing. It's not even like that man. I just don't want her to hate me. I don't think she'd ever like me. She'd probably be frightened if she heard us talking man. She seems proper.

Oh man, that sucks for you, two chicks that aint tryna get with you. Not the same as I thought you were then.

Man, I'm the same, just... trying to grow up.

Oh boy, while you grow up, let me get back to work, before I spend another day in here.

Hey Steve, let me get back there in the kitchen with you so I can work my magic.

What? Naw'll man, you know I can't let you do that.

Come on man, I know you can't make no pokemon food, my pokes are hungry man. Let me hop in there and make some lunch.

Man, come on, you always trying to get me in trouble.

That's why I love you man, just gimme some space and i'll be out quick.

Man, take that empty grill over there.

You're the best Steven, get you some badges and I'll see you in the league bruh!

Steven nodded and went back to his post, happy to see his old friend.

Shinu didn't have time to be all giddy, he had to get his pokemon and his team fed. He disregarded the aprons and began to slow cook hotdogs for the group. While they were cooking, he pulled over the pokeblender. He tossed a few pokeblocks in, and turned the hotdogs over. He learned to play two sides of the pokeblender alone, and was accurately pressing the buttons simaltaneously to trigger the proper sequence to burgeon optimal success in the pokeblocks. Shinu took the hotdogs off of the grill, and put them onto buns, and placed a plate under the pokeblender to get the pokeblocks out.

Ah, still haven't lost my touch.

Shinu carried all the food out to the cafeteria, and sent a text message to everyone in the group.

"Whenever you want it, I have lunch for you and your pokemon prepared in the Pokemon Center's Cafe. Shinu"
Back to top Go down
Silent Contemplation

Silent Contemplation

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventure   Pokemon Adventure - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2007 11:06 am

Kisagaru stared at Ben as he left with his date, astonished.

that old and he can still get a date within a few hours?! wow...

He started laughing. just, out of nowhere, started laughing. Everyone just looked at him, but he didnt care. its like Ben said, why care about what other people think about you if you'll never see them again? He shook his head, and pulled out his new pokemon's ball. he let Barboack come out.

Well, then. what'll I name you? How about....

Barboach just kept giving him a blank look, looking up at him. Then, Kisa had an idea.

Tank! because your hard as a rock and can dish it out too. what so you say to that?

Barboack just stared at him for a second, and then looked up at him. "Barb!" It sounded excited, so he decided.

well. then lets get something to eat and then go do some more training.

Ray loked up at him, and opened his mouth to say "Cynda!'. But, what came out was unexpected, and took Kisa completely by supprise. When Ray opened his moiuth, he let out an ember. Kisagaru yelled, and Barboach, startled, let out a water gun right into the ember, putting it out instantly. But, that got the whole restaurant wet. Kisa looked around, grinning and chuckling to himself, and grabbed Ray and put him on his shoulder, and held Barboach, leaving.

Training first then. heh.

He grinned, and made his way back to the area he was at when he met Barboack. He had formulated a training plan. He took them by the lake, and set them both down.

Tank. you go to the left, about 3 feet. Ray, you go to the right, same distance. when I say, Ray, you let out an ember, and Tank, you let out a water gun. ok?

Then said "Barb!' and "Cynda' in unison, and went their ways. When they stood 6 feet from each other, they stopped and turned around. Kisa stood back, making sure to stay by a tree for protection.

ok. ready! GO!

As he said go, Ray's back fire flared up, and Barboach's body went rigid. almost at the same time, they let out their attacks. Ray's ember, which was small, was easily put out by Tank's water gun. Kisa started to run twoards Ray, but stopped when he quickly got up and let out annother ember. Barboach responded with annother water gun, and again easily put out the flame, sending Ray farther back. Ray ran forward, and let out annother ember. they were getting bigger. This time Tank's water gun still put the ember out, but some of the water evaporated on impact. Ray tried again and again, putting more strength into each ember, and eventually Tank's water guns stopped in their tracks, all the water evaporated. Ray was panting heavily, as was Tank. but they still continued. Kisa looked out, ready to stop them at a moments notice. The only reason he didnt, is because of Ray. He wanted to continue, and Kisa wouldnt be able to stop him if he tried. Ray's back flame flared up again, and he let out annother ember, this time it being large, and Tank let out annother water gun. When they collided, Tanks water gun immediately evaporated,but Ray's ember continued. Not a lot was left, but there was still some left. It hit Tank, and sent him flying back, into the water. Tank surfaced a moment later, slightly burned. He sped out of the water, and Kisa ran over to him.

you did great, Tank. You live up to your name.

he grinned, and Tank let out annother 'Barb' Kisa pulled out Tank's pokeball, and called him inside.

have a good rest buddy.

He turned around, and was met by a running Ray. He jumped up, and tackled Kisa to the ground, yelling happily. Kisa started to laugh, and held Ray.

you did great! now, tomorrow, you, me, and Tank will practice again. But for now, you and Tank need to rest. ok?

Ray let out annother Cynda, and he walked back to the pokemon center. He walked to the cafeteria first, and got himself, ray, and tank some food. He called Tank out of his pokeball, and he was still slightly burned.

you ok Tank?? I got some food for us. dig in!

They both dived into their food, and Kisa grinned, and hungrily dived into his. Within minutes, they were done, and he made his way, with Ray and Tank, back to the room. He opened the door with the key, and stumbled in, full and tired. He closed the door behind him, and walked over to the bed on the right. He moved the covers, and climed into bed. Ray jumped up to him, and snuggled up against him. Tank stay on the ground, looking up at the bed. Kisa chuckled, and picked him up, setting him next to Ray. He laid back in the bed, and closed his eyes.

night you guys.

he drifted off to sleep, his pokemon snuggled against him. He fell asleep smiling.
Back to top Go down
gamemonk0

gamemonk0

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventure   Pokemon Adventure - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2007 1:18 pm

Ben and Eritha wandered a nearby park, saying nothing. Partially because it was romantic... and partly because they were both looking out for stray drunken hobos. They could definitely put a damper on a moonlight stroll.

Then, out of no where, stream of bubbles knocked Eritha off her feet shrieking. Ben, a bit heavier than the frail elderly lady now wrestling with her soaked shawl, managed to stay on his feet.

They had been walking past a pond when the phantom bubble attack had struck, but under the light of a nearby lamp, Ben could see that a Lotad, hidden among the water lillies, had attacked them.

"Little pest... I'll show you!" Ben hurled his pokeball expecting Paras to appear... but the pokeball snapped open, revealing...

that it was empty. "Where did Paras go?!"

While Ben pondered this mystery, Lotad lept from the water and tackled Ben.

"Gah... you know what?! Screw that!" Ben hurled a nearby rock a the Lotad... which only served to anger it further.

It geared up for another tackle... but then out of the darkness, Paras, chittering angrily, bowled the Lotad over.

"Where were you?! Ah... I'll deal with that later! Now, razor leaf!"

Paras launched a stream of Razor Leaves that cut through the air with a low whistling.

Lotad jumped back out of the way, dodging them...

but then, from under the Lotad's feet, clouds of golden spores burst heavenward, carrying Lotad up a few feet. The little blue pokemon fell to the ground twitching, apparently having a seizure.

"Well now..." Ben quickly captured it with a pokeball, and retrieved it.

"Now that that's over..."
Back to top Go down
Ben
Admin
Ben

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventure   Pokemon Adventure - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2007 7:19 pm

Sy laughed as pikachu muzzled his ear and then he heard Max start bleeping saying he had a message. Sy walked over to his bag and grabbed out Max. He flicked him open and read the message and realizing it was from Shinu.

"Its from Shinu. Oh he must of finished his training then. I hope Alex can take her eyes off Jeff for a few minutes to read the message or we'll end up being later then ever. Also he says that dinner is ready."

"Pika pika!"

"Think we should let out ralts so we can get to know her?

"Pikaaa"

Sy grabbed ralt's new pokeball and threw it towards the ground. the pokeball flashed and ralt's form appeared. Pikachu jumped from Sy's shoulder and ran up to the ralts. He stood in front of ralts and they seemed to be talking to each other as the occasional ""pika" or "ralts" came from there direction.

"Erm ok then. Guys can we get moving cause im kinda hungry and i'm sure you two are also being we all ain't eaten in a while.

Both pokemon moved over to Sy and Sy picked them up in his arms. Pikachu moved to his shoulder again while ralts moved to his head. Sy laughed at these two pokemon and he walked through the trees to wars the town. When he reached the edge of the tree's he noticed that the town was once more deserted.

"Come on its a holiday where the hell is every one?"

Sy walked down the street towards the pokemon center. As he reached the door he saw that the rather fetching nurse Joy was giving out muffins. He walked over to her.

"Hey nurse Jot can you check my ralts for me. I just caught her and i'm afraid she might of suffered an injury.

"Of course Sy."

Nurse joy puts down the tray of muffins and picks up the ralts from Sy's head and checked her over. She then put ralts back on Sy's head.

"Yours ralts seems fine. There is no need to worry."

"Thanks nurse joy. I'll be sure to make sure that none of my pokemon get injuries."

Sy waved goodbye to nurse Joy and walked in the direction of the cafe. When he reached it the smell of fresh cooking reached his nose and lead him through the door.
Back to top Go down
Elite

Elite

Male Number of posts : 505
Job/hobbies : College Student

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventure   Pokemon Adventure - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2007 10:36 pm

Cino sat in the quiet wilderness for a good while just considering his options.

"Well, now that that little dweeb and old geezer are gone, I can get down to my own business." He muttered to himself as he tended the crackling campfire he had constructed. Cino sat back and relaxed a bit as he tossed his pokeball with Aron in it up and down in quick succession.

"And if I meet anymore of those pests coming from that lab I'll sure keep clear of them." He continued talking to himself as the glow of the campfire lit up the pokeball as it landed into Cino's hand.

"Training will be tomorrow. No excuses, you will become a complete and utter tool of destruction against all who oppose me once I'm done with you." He whispered to the pokeball.
Back to top Go down
gamemonk0

gamemonk0

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventure   Pokemon Adventure - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 10:36 am

"Now, Eritha, I'm sorry about that. Now, shall we... GEH?!?!?!"

"AHHHH!!! HELP ME!!!!!" Eritha was being carried away by a herd of Rattacks.

"My date is being kidnapped by giant rodents."
Back to top Go down
Aimee

Aimee

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventure   Pokemon Adventure - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 10:37 am

Mimi was lying on her bed, staring at the pokeball with Skitty in it. Chiko jumped over with Mimi's pink, bunny cell phone.

"Thank you Chiko," Mimi told her, as she took the phone from Chiko and read the text message from Shinu, "Let's go down and eat?"

"Chiko!" Chiko agreed, as Mimi picked her up and headed to the caferteria.

Mimi smelled the hotdogs and Chiko lifted her nose, smelling the pokeblocks.

"Skitty is probably hungry too, I'll let her out," Mimi told Chiko, setting Chiko down as she let Skitty out.

Skitty looked at Mimi and squealed. Mimi kneeled down beside the Skitty.

"I'm sorry about earlier, the whole capturing and battling thing. But I promise, I'll be a good trainer to you and you can still do what you want when we're not doing anything," Mimi explained.

"Skitty!" Skitty squealed and jumped into Mimi, snuggling her, "Skitty.."

Mimi hugged her, gently patting Skitty on the head. Chiko was watching nearby but went back to eating. Mimi let go of Skitty as she went over to a plate near Chiko's and started eating as well. Mimi went and sat down at a table, waiting for the others to come. She waved at Pikachu and Sy who came in before her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventure   Pokemon Adventure - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Adventure
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next