FFDiscussion
It's been just over 3 years since FFD opened, and it's been a close knit community, one which we've all been able to share our problems together, talk freely and discuss any kind of topic that we wanted, from Final Fantasy to problems with school.

Unfortunately, the decision was made to archive the board while it still had some minimal activity, rather than let spammers come and take over, which I think we will all agree on. Although there was the fair share of drama, people leaving and not much activity, the fact that we managed to keep it going until now is a statement to say that we weren't going to let it go down without trying our best to keep it open.

So after 3 years, 50000 posts and over 1000 topics later, with one of the best and closest communities on the web, FFDiscussion has closed on the 1st December 2010
FFDiscussion
It's been just over 3 years since FFD opened, and it's been a close knit community, one which we've all been able to share our problems together, talk freely and discuss any kind of topic that we wanted, from Final Fantasy to problems with school.

Unfortunately, the decision was made to archive the board while it still had some minimal activity, rather than let spammers come and take over, which I think we will all agree on. Although there was the fair share of drama, people leaving and not much activity, the fact that we managed to keep it going until now is a statement to say that we weren't going to let it go down without trying our best to keep it open.

So after 3 years, 50000 posts and over 1000 topics later, with one of the best and closest communities on the web, FFDiscussion has closed on the 1st December 2010
FFDiscussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FFDiscussion

Home to final fantasy talks and much more. Rp, thread games, general chat, and show off sections are all active. Enjoy the community!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Admins returning after December 1st, please check the Elite Eight board, and read the sticky thread for more info.

Pokemon Adventure

Go down 
+4
Ben
Elite
Tif
Jimi
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Silent Contemplation

Silent Contemplation

Male Number of posts : 2885
Job/hobbies : Guitar, Videogames, Listening to music for hours on end.
Biography : I'm a music lover, music is my life. I love to rp, and I'm crazy sometimes. But, I'm nice mostly ^^.
Rep : 0
Registration date : 2007-11-07

Pokemon Adventure - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventure   Pokemon Adventure - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 12:53 pm

(ROFL John XD)

Kisagaru awoke the next morning, when the sun rose out of the sky. right when the suns rays hit his face, he awoke, and came up in his bed. Ray and Tank jumped up after him, and Ray stretched and yawned, while Tank just sat there with a blank look again. Kisagaru yawned, and stretched his arms and back, still in bed. It had been a great nights sleep, better than the ground. He grinned, he was going to get in some more training today. He looked over, to see Ben in his Bed, snoring loudly.

heh. well, I'll ask him how his date went later on. right now I need some breakfast, and I can bet everyone else is hungry too.

He got out of bed, and moved his covers back to the way they had been the night before. He walked over to Ben, trying to decode on wether or not to wake him up. he suddenly had an idea.

I know how to get some training done!

He walked over to the table in the room by the window, and took out the pad of sticky notes in the drawer, along with the lone pencil. He atarted to write a note to Ben, in his usual chickenscratch handwriting. He took his time because this was important.

When he was finished, he ripped off the sheet, and stuck it to Bens forehead. he knew he was sure to get it. With that, he walked out, Ray jumping on his shoulder and picking up Tank. He walked to the cafiteria, and ordered them all some breakfast. He took it outside, and walked over to Route 103, by the lake. He set everything down, still on the long platter, by the lake. Ray and Tank jumped off of hij, and he sat next to the food. He picked up a plate, and a glass of water

dig in guys. Your going to need your strength for today.

They suddenly dived into the food, and started eating like mad. Kisa just sat there and laughed, eating his and drinking his water. When he was done, he got up, brushing the crumbs off his clothes. Ne stretched a bit, and then walked a little ways away from the platter of food. When Ray and Tank were done, he walked over and picked up the tray. He set it down by the tree beind him, and walked forward.

ok. we'll continue what we did yesterday. but Tank, this tim when you fire your water gun, aim it into the air, and Ray, try and hit it with your ember. ok.

They nodded, and walked over to where they had been standing yesterday. Kisa walked forward more than yesterday, because the attacks wouldnt be near him.

ok. ready! GO!

Tank raised his head into the air, and Ray pointed his head also. Tank fired a high water gun, almost directly above him. Ray anwsered with a large ember that sped up to the water guhn. it hit it directly, making the water evaporate when it hit. about half the ember disappated with the water, but the other half sped on, slowly going out the higher it got. Kisa grinned

ok. now for the speed round. Tank, fire about ten water guns at the same time, all around the same area. not too close though. Ray, I want you to hit all of them. Ready! GO!

Tank rapidly fired ten water guns into the air, all within five feet of each other. Ray aimed and fired, firing about three embers at the ten water guns. they all three hit, and half of them, like the last ones, went through. But, this time, since there were more water guns in the area then normal, the three embers that were left hit two more water guns, and dissapating, only leaving half left. Kisa, satusfied, grinned. They were at it for the early hours of the day, doing it again and again, taking the occasional break to rest and build up their strength. Within about three hours, Ray was hitting eight of the ten water guns. and the embers, now almost 150% larger than when they started, barreled past the others, making some of the water disappate. He grinned, and walked forward.

ok. thats enough for now. you guys need to rest for a while. we'll be doing something real important later on.

Ray ran over to him at the end, and jumped on him, making him fall back yet again. He grinned, and started laughing.

ok Ray. you need to rest. you've done enough for now.

He looked at Tank, who was crawling over to him.

Tank. you and me are gonna train later. we need to get some one on ones done to help.

He just let out an excited Barb!, and jumped on Kisa. Kisa lost his breath for a second. Tank was HEAVY. no wonder he had decided to call him Tank. he regained his breath, and started laughing, out of nowhere.
Back to top Go down
gamemonk0

gamemonk0

Male Number of posts : 2607
Rep : 1

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventure   Pokemon Adventure - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 1:06 pm

"Mmmmmm...... ahh..." Ben opened his eyes... to find a pattern of yellow and black light playing over his eyes.

"GWAH!?!?!" Ben tumbled out of bed.

"Ugh...?" The odd vision was due to the sunlight shining through the sticky note. Ben plucked it off his forehead, and began to read.

"... So the kid wants me on route 103? What for? Well, he'll have to wait. I'm not leaving without my breakfast." Ben proclaimed adamantly to the empty room, ignoring for the moment that he looked touched in the head speaking to an empty room.

Ben gorged on some waffles for about an hour, and with the sun edging towards noon, he made his meandering way down route 103.
Back to top Go down
Silent Contemplation

Silent Contemplation

Biography : I'm a music lover, music is my life. I love to rp, and I'm crazy sometimes. But, I'm nice mostly ^^.

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventure   Pokemon Adventure - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 1:11 pm

Kisagaru, slightly dozing off, heard someone coming down the road to Route 203. He woke up, and looked over,, and saw Ben comming down the road. He got up, and his pokemon woke up. they got up, and He looked over at Ben, grinning.

I was wondering when you'd get here. I had an idea earlier. Since we both have noting to do, I thought we could train together. My pokemon versus yours. you get a second pokemon yet? I have Tank here.

Tank came crawling forward, sticking his head up to look at Ben.

Barboach!

Kisa grinned a little, and looked up at Ben.

whadaya say Ben? A little training battle to pass the time?
Back to top Go down
gamemonk0

gamemonk0

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventure   Pokemon Adventure - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 1:19 pm

"Why not? I've already eaten, and I suppose I could go check to see if Eritha survived last night... but training sounds more fun."

Ben released Paras and Lotad. The former then began to gnaw on Lotad's lily pad. "You already ate! Stop that!"
Back to top Go down
Silent Contemplation

Silent Contemplation

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventure   Pokemon Adventure - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 1:29 pm

Kisa grinned, and nodded.

so, I take it your date didnt go as planned? well, we can talk about that later I guess. heh. get ready. How bout we start out with our first pokemon? sounds fun to me. Ray, you ready?

Ray ran forward,, letting out a loud and happr "Cynda!". He stopped in front of Ben, and its back fire flared up. Kisa laughed

looks like we're ready. lets get this going!

He grinned
Back to top Go down
gamemonk0

gamemonk0

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventure   Pokemon Adventure - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 2:34 pm

"Alright then. Paras, a smoke screen!"

"Paras!" Paras' back near exploded in a cloud of stun spore. The golden dust fanned out over a radius of about 20 meters. Paras' golden and red colour rendered it completely invisible within the golden cloud.

Skittering echoed from somewhere in the vapour like obstruction.
Back to top Go down
Silent Contemplation

Silent Contemplation

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventure   Pokemon Adventure - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 6:36 pm

Ray jumped back emmediately after the stun spore exploded around Paras, and then jumped up high into a tree. Kisa had an idea.

Ray! use ember all in the spores! dont let up! like we practiced!

Ray's back fire flared up, and he opened his mouth, letting out a large ember that ran into the spores. Ray kept on firing, only letting up to regain his breath when he reached his maximum number of embers in a row, which had climbed to about eight in one area. they slammed inti the spore, hitting random places.

dont let up till the spores clear!
Back to top Go down
gamemonk0

gamemonk0

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventure   Pokemon Adventure - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 6:44 pm

"Grrrr...." Even though Ray now couldn't spot Paras, Ben couldn't see him either, so he had to approximate his position...

"Paras, razor leaf, horizontally!!!" From within the slowly thinning cloud cam a disembodied "Paras!" before leaves all over the upper surface of the cloud emerged, leaving cloudburst trails of golden spores in their wake. They whizzed down at Ray.
Back to top Go down
Silent Contemplation

Silent Contemplation

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventure   Pokemon Adventure - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 6:58 pm

Kisa looked up, and tried to think of something.

Ray! jump out of the tree, and jump at Paras! Where the leaves were fired from! jump at it!

Ray jumped from the tree, not a moment too soon, the branch he was standing on being cut to peices. Ray neared the spores, and Kisa had annother idea.

Ray! spin and use ember around you!

Ray started spinning, sending embers everywhere around him, suddenly setting fire to the air around him. He kept spinning, the fire wrapping around him, making a flaming tornado spin right into the spore, aiming at where the leaves had been fired from.
Back to top Go down
GDG

GDG

Female Number of posts : 1214
Job/hobbies : writing, drawing
Biography : Your not so average teenage girl
Registration date : 2007-11-10

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventure   Pokemon Adventure - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 7:28 pm

Raven quickly ran to professor Birches lab as fast as she could. When she arrived she casually walked through the doors.

“Excuse me Professor Birch. I was wondering if I could get my Totaldile, Please.”

“Why you most certainly can.” He said handing her the pokeball with Totaldile in it.

“Why thank you sir.” And with that she took off out of the lab trying to reach Oldale town quickly. She had to catch up with the group that she would be traveling with. Professor Birch stopped her before she got far though.

“You might want these.” He handed her 5 other pokeballs to take with her.

“Wow I almost forgot about that.” She grabbed them and once again took off on her way to Oldale town. She ran along route 101 around multiple trees before getting exhausted. She began calmly for awhile until she realized that she had reached Oldale town unscathed. She walked to the Pokemon Center and decided to rest there for awhile.
Back to top Go down
gamemonk0

gamemonk0

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventure   Pokemon Adventure - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 7:53 pm

"Paras, another stun spore!" Like a cannon, a mass of stun spore rocketed from the larger cloud, washing over the flaming Ray...
Back to top Go down
Silent Contemplation

Silent Contemplation

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventure   Pokemon Adventure - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 8:06 pm

Ray kept speeding forward, the fire making the spores race waway, or burst into flame, Ray barely touched yby any of the spores. He reached the mist of spores, and slammed downward, making the cloud of spore fan out, disappating slowly. Kisa looked on, trying to see wether or not Ray had hit his mark.
Back to top Go down
gamemonk0

gamemonk0

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventure   Pokemon Adventure - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 8:08 pm

The cover that had so effectively hid Paras was gone. However... Paras was no where to be found.

Then an angry chittering suddenly began. Paras burst from the earth, claws snapping out at Ray, and tackled him from below in the belly.
Back to top Go down
Silent Contemplation

Silent Contemplation

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventure   Pokemon Adventure - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 8:19 pm

Ray was sent flying in the air, being sent through tree branches, comming into a clearing.

Ray! Time to do what you did when we got Tank! Go!

Ray flipped, pointing its nose at Paras. He started flying down, comming out of the cover of the tree branches, about a foot above Paras. he closed the distance almost instantly

(I cant godmod. say wether it hit or not.)
Back to top Go down
Jimi
Admin
Jimi

Male Number of posts : 7893
Job/hobbies : Admin/Writer/Teacher/Recruiter
Biography : Loved by many, hated by more.
Rep : 3
Registration date : 2007-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventure   Pokemon Adventure - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2007 9:00 am

Shinu watched as Mimi, Sy, and their pokemon filed in to the otherwise vacant cafe.

Hey grab a seat you two. I've got lunch prepared and those pokeblocks are edible by all pokemon. I'm beat from the training, but eating is an essential part of the day. Alex must still be out on her training though. When she gets back and fills up, we'll head out towards the west.

Shinu dug in, beginning to tear through the six hot dogs he prepared for himself.
Back to top Go down
https://ffdiscussion.forumotion.com
Tif

Tif

Female Number of posts : 1563
Job/hobbies : kool-aid. Ohhh, yeah!
Biography : Do we have to fill this one out? >:{
Registration date : 2007-11-23

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventure   Pokemon Adventure - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2007 9:07 pm

A few tables from the cafe where her party was sat Alex and Jeff. Alex was having too much fun to notive her party at the cafe. She also had caught another Pokemon while training with Jeff--a female Ralts.

During the battle, Alex had troubles with Ralts because of its Special Ability, Synchronize, which led to Alex's Torchic getting burned.

With spending time with Jeff, Alex didn't care what time it was to meet up with the rest of the party.
Back to top Go down
Aimee

Aimee

Female Number of posts : 121
Job/hobbies : SinkThrower/Storyteller/Rom.
Registration date : 2007-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventure   Pokemon Adventure - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 2:19 am

Mimi sat down and looked over at Alex who seemed to have fun with Jeff.

Shinu's not going to be happy when he sees them, Mimi thought.

Mimi picked up a hotdog and bit into it, while looking at Shinu and Sy who she assumed had a bigger appetite than her. Chiko and Skitty were still eating and glanced up at Mimi with smiles on their faces.
Back to top Go down
gamemonk0

gamemonk0

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventure   Pokemon Adventure - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 3:34 pm

Paras didn't have time to roll away. Instead of leaping up at Ray and swinging out with it's claw as Ben had instructed it to do, Paras threw out another Stun spore.

Ray cut through it like a HoT KNIFE THROUGH butter, and Paras was sent flipping back onto his back. For a few seconds, Paras spun around on his back like a top...
Back to top Go down
Jimi
Admin
Jimi

Male Number of posts : 7893
Job/hobbies : Admin/Writer/Teacher/Recruiter
Biography : Loved by many, hated by more.
Rep : 3
Registration date : 2007-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventure   Pokemon Adventure - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2007 4:27 am

Shinu slapped his hand to his forehead midway through the fifth hot dog he was devouring.

I know that aint... Mimi, Sy, someone tell me that is NOT Alex over there with Jeff, giggling trying to get her flirt on when it took me forever to cook this up for yall.

Um Shinu... It's ok, Sy and I are enjoying the lunch you prepared, it's really tasty. Besides, you can have Alex's food as well.

It’s just the principal of the thing. I sat back there blending and grilling for the group so she could eat with Jeff?

Shinu really, it’s ok. Sy and I are enjoying the food, and we’re glad we have you here. Alex will be with us when we travel, don’t worry.

Yeah, it’s ok man, just eat up and we’ll be off soon.

Shinu started to let his frustrations subside, and tried to calm down for the sake of not taking away Sy and Mimi’s nice meal with his antics.

He finished up his annihilation of his meal, and wiped his mouth and hands clean. The pokemon were just about done with their pokeblocks, and Shinu urged on Bukup to eat as much as he can.

Hey man, you got to learn how to put it down so you can get your strength. Lil mama, don’t be shy, eat up. We can always do conditioning.

Shinu was delighted that his pokemon were eating a lot, he was fond of big eaters like himself. He gathered his things and gave Steven a subtle goodbye, for they knew they’d see one another again.

He walked over to Alex and Jeff with Sy and Mimi with him.

We’re going Alex. Let’s get on to the next town. I hope you know because I don’t myself.

It’s Petalburg. Just head west.

Why thank you Jeff! You’re such a good guy. Now we’re leaving.

Shinu sarcasms had Jeff a bit taken back, and Shinu just turned and walked off, Sy to his right, and Mimi right behind him.

We’ll wait outside for Alex.

Shinu opened the exit door for Sy and Mimi and posted up against the wall while they waited for Alex to join them and keep the group moving. He’d already felt they’d spent too much time in Oldale. He could only hope there’d be a gym leader in Petalburg.
Back to top Go down
https://ffdiscussion.forumotion.com
GDG

GDG

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventure   Pokemon Adventure - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2007 4:26 pm

Raven sat down in a seat at the pokemon center. She let out Totaldile to hopefully to get to know her a little better.

"Come on out Totaldile"

Totaldile tota totadile
Back to top Go down
Silent Contemplation

Silent Contemplation

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventure   Pokemon Adventure - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2007 7:56 pm

Ray ran twoards Paras, and Kisa grinned

Ok! now! Ember on him!

Ray still ran t Paras, and let out multiple embers at him, that raced twoards him
Back to top Go down
gamemonk0

gamemonk0

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventure   Pokemon Adventure - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 10:11 am

"Paras!" Paras was launched into the air, doing somersaults before landing sprawled on it's belly. Paras made a feeble attempt at standing again... before falling again.

"I think he's done." Ben recalled Paras.
Back to top Go down
Silent Contemplation

Silent Contemplation

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventure   Pokemon Adventure - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 11:28 am

Kisa grinned, and Ry turned, running at him, tackling him. He laughed, and then looked up. It had gotten much later from when he last looked up, and he was starting to get hungry. He got up, putting Ray on his shoulder.

I think we should head back to the room. its getting dark, and I'm starving.
Back to top Go down
GDG

GDG

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventure   Pokemon Adventure - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 11:45 am

Totaldile jumped into her lap and looked at her in the eyes

"How about a nickname Totaldile"

total totaldile

"Ok then how about Lily"

Totaldile jumped up and down cheerfully and then hugged her.

"Ok ok Lily it is"
Back to top Go down
Tif

Tif

Female Number of posts : 1563
Job/hobbies : kool-aid. Ohhh, yeah!
Biography : Do we have to fill this one out? >:{
Registration date : 2007-11-23

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventure   Pokemon Adventure - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 8:26 pm

Alex and Jeff walked out of the cafe, both laughing together with their Pokemon with them, obviously having a good time with themselves. With Alex's group to the side, she bid farewell to Jeff.

"Well, Jeff, I guess this is goodbye for now. I had a great time with you," said Alex to Jeff. Jeff told Alex his goodbyes and left heading north, to route 103 promising he'll see Alex and her group soon.

Meanwhile, Alex headed to the sidelines with her group.

"Well, everyone, let's be on our way to Petalburg, like Jeff said" said Alex with much enthusiasm.

"Right, to Petalburg we go!" said Mimi.

With that, Alex, Shinu, Mimi, and Sy headed West towards Petalburg City. Alex carried her Ralts in her arms with Torchic walking by her side. WIth them, Alex felt warm and unstoppable inside. Within the next day or so, the group would mark their territory in Petalburg City in the region of Hoenn.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventure   Pokemon Adventure - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Adventure
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next