FFDiscussion
It's been just over 3 years since FFD opened, and it's been a close knit community, one which we've all been able to share our problems together, talk freely and discuss any kind of topic that we wanted, from Final Fantasy to problems with school.

Unfortunately, the decision was made to archive the board while it still had some minimal activity, rather than let spammers come and take over, which I think we will all agree on. Although there was the fair share of drama, people leaving and not much activity, the fact that we managed to keep it going until now is a statement to say that we weren't going to let it go down without trying our best to keep it open.

So after 3 years, 50000 posts and over 1000 topics later, with one of the best and closest communities on the web, FFDiscussion has closed on the 1st December 2010
FFDiscussion
It's been just over 3 years since FFD opened, and it's been a close knit community, one which we've all been able to share our problems together, talk freely and discuss any kind of topic that we wanted, from Final Fantasy to problems with school.

Unfortunately, the decision was made to archive the board while it still had some minimal activity, rather than let spammers come and take over, which I think we will all agree on. Although there was the fair share of drama, people leaving and not much activity, the fact that we managed to keep it going until now is a statement to say that we weren't going to let it go down without trying our best to keep it open.

So after 3 years, 50000 posts and over 1000 topics later, with one of the best and closest communities on the web, FFDiscussion has closed on the 1st December 2010
FFDiscussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FFDiscussion

Home to final fantasy talks and much more. Rp, thread games, general chat, and show off sections are all active. Enjoy the community!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Admins returning after December 1st, please check the Elite Eight board, and read the sticky thread for more info.

Pokemon Adventure

Go down 
+4
Ben
Elite
Tif
Jimi
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Ben
Admin
Ben

Male Number of posts : 5624
Job/hobbies : Gaming.
Biography : I reject your reality and substitute my own. rip ffd </3
Rep : 1
Registration date : 2007-11-28

Pokemon Adventure - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventure   Pokemon Adventure - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 12:05 pm

Sy trailed back from the group looking back at Oldale. His thoughts remained of the two goons and there welcome for them. He kept his mind on them as he could not stop thinking that they would run into more of these soon. And if so would they be stronger then he was when there next encounter was to be.

"Pika pika"

Sy looked on his shoulder where pikchu was sitting. Pikachu was in conversation with ralts on his other shoulder and they both had smiles on their faces. Sy was happy about his pokemon talking like long lost friends but he never smiled. He thought would he ever be like that with the other members of the group. Still he wondered about his future matches and the goons, and he kept behind the group all the way along the road as Oldale became nothing more then another memory
Back to top Go down
Jimi
Admin
Jimi

Male Number of posts : 7893
Job/hobbies : Admin/Writer/Teacher/Recruiter
Biography : Loved by many, hated by more.
Rep : 3
Registration date : 2007-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventure   Pokemon Adventure - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 12:30 pm

Shinu walked quietly for a while, trying not to be pissed at Alex, and then he got mad anyways.

I hate not knowing where I'm at! Or where I'm going!
Back to top Go down
https://ffdiscussion.forumotion.com
Ben
Admin
Ben

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventure   Pokemon Adventure - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 1:20 pm

Sy heard Shinu's outburst and ran forward to his side.

"Shinu dont worry dude i know where we are going west on route 102. We need to go through a few miles of tall grass though. I hope you got everything you guys need cause its gonna be a trek to Petalburg. Mimi Shinu, Alex be careful as this could be dangerous. I'll leave Alex to guide us through here as she has the map."

Sy walked over to Alex and patted her on the back in encouragement and walked over to Mimi winking at her as he passed her. Sy then turned around to see if there was any sign of the other group.
Back to top Go down
Tif

Tif

Female Number of posts : 1563
Job/hobbies : kool-aid. Ohhh, yeah!
Biography : Do we have to fill this one out? >:{
Rep : 0
Registration date : 2007-11-23

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventure   Pokemon Adventure - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 2:48 pm

Looking in her book of City Information, Alex looked at the Petalburg Gym. With her surprise...

"Wow, it says you cannot battle Petalburg's Gym Leader until after you get the fourth Gym Badge in Hoenn!" said Alex with little shock.

"Aww, man, are you serious?" asked Sy.

"I wouldn't lie about it, right?" said Alex. Sy gave out a sigh of disapointment.

"But luckily they have a Contest Hall!" said Alex dancing around and with her arms stretched out twirling Ralts around.

A few hours later, the sun began to set in the horizon. Wihtout wanting to travel in the night, Alex and Co. decided to make camp for the night. Alex had a yellow sleeping bag with clouds. Shinu had a black one, Mimi had a light pink one with flowers on it, and Sy had a red sleeping bag with a PokeBall on it. As they slept in the night, as well as their Pokemon in their PokeBalls, with a fire in the middle, they slept on in the night.

Morning came and the sunshine rose on Alex's face. Alex pepped her eyes open, realizing it was daylight already. She pulled herself up and say with her legs within the sleeping bag. She gave out a yawn and stretched her arms up towards the sky.

"Wow, morning already," said Alex, looking around at the others. She saw Mimi waking up, but with Shinu and Sy, there was no hope. With that, an idea popped in Alex's head.

"Heh heh..."

Alex got out of her sleeping back and crept quietly over to Sy. Mimi looked over at Alex with a little suspicion and fear, as she knew what was coming.

A few seconds later, Alex was pushing Sy from one side to another shouting, "WAKIE, WAKIE!".

(one post from Sy and then i'll tkae us to Petalburg! Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Ben
Admin
Ben

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventure   Pokemon Adventure - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 3:43 pm

Sy woke up with a fright as all he saw was Alex rocking him from side to side. He unzipped the sleeping bag and crawled out. He turned around and got up. He looked at Alex and he saw that she had a small smile on her face while Mimi was trying to hide a small smile. Never the less he said to Alex...

"What the hell. Why you wake me......"

Sy looked down as he remember that he was only in his boxers. He then realized what the girls where smiling at and he quickly walked over to his bag and grabbed out his clothes and put them on.

"Nice little wake up call Alex. I'll be sure to return the fvour one day"

Sy turned around to Alex and winked at her
Back to top Go down
gamemonk0

gamemonk0

Male Number of posts : 2607
Registration date : 2007-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventure   Pokemon Adventure - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 5:05 pm

"Sound idea, lad. Let's be off then. I'm in the mood for something spicy tonight... You're welcome to come of course, or opt out if you can't handle a little heat on the tongue."

With that, Ben bounded off back down the Route.
Back to top Go down
Tif

Tif

Female Number of posts : 1563
Job/hobbies : kool-aid. Ohhh, yeah!
Biography : Do we have to fill this one out? >:{
Registration date : 2007-11-23

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventure   Pokemon Adventure - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 7:43 pm

"I'm sure you will, Sy, I'm sure you will..." said Alex cackling.

As the group went to a nearby stream and washed up for the day, they continued their walk towards Petalburg City.

Continuing on their journey, Alex, Mimi, Shinu and Sy came upon the top of a hill. In the distnace was Petalburg City. Just before the city stood a big red building, also known as the Contest Hall.
"Wow, Petalburg City... It's wonderful we've finally reached it!"

"You cna say that again," said Shinu, as he and the others looked in the distance of Petalburg City.
Back to top Go down
Jimi
Admin
Jimi

Male Number of posts : 7893
Job/hobbies : Admin/Writer/Teacher/Recruiter
Biography : Loved by many, hated by more.
Rep : 3
Registration date : 2007-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventure   Pokemon Adventure - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 8:02 pm

So what's up Alex, you gonna get your boogey on in this contest hall? I can't wait to see a contest, it's a first for me. I'll just chill for a while I suppose.
Back to top Go down
https://ffdiscussion.forumotion.com
gamemonk0

gamemonk0

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventure   Pokemon Adventure - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 5:50 am

The morning dawned clear and bright. The sun's early light shone down on the waking land, flowers opening their faces to the light to greet the day.

Ben woke on this fine day with a thought. "Is today when we take on the gym leader? I'm itching to get out of this town..."
Back to top Go down
GDG

GDG

Female Number of posts : 1214
Job/hobbies : writing, drawing
Biography : Your not so average teenage girl
Registration date : 2007-11-10

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventure   Pokemon Adventure - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 6:42 pm

She looked down at Lily who was willing to get out and meet someone new. Raven gave a quick smile and then decided to go and take a quick walk when she came across Ben.

"Hello there who are you?"
Back to top Go down
gamemonk0

gamemonk0

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventure   Pokemon Adventure - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 8:09 pm

"Ah.... hello there lass. You seem like friendly girl. Coming up to strangers with a smile and your looks isn't the safest way to go through life, however. But this old bag of bone's name happens to be Benjamin. And your name is....?"

Ben was out on a walk in the gardens of the town, when this charismatic young girl approached him.
Back to top Go down
GDG

GDG

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventure   Pokemon Adventure - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 8:13 pm

"My names Raven and this is my Totaldile. Her name is Lily"

Totaldile approached him and looked at him happily.
Back to top Go down
Ben
Admin
Ben

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventure   Pokemon Adventure - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 8:32 am

(posted here for random effect. altho my group has been standing on that hill hill for about 5 months now?)

sy reached down and grabbed pikachu from the floor and started to walk down the hill. He turned his head to the side and said "I dunno about you guys but im going to find a place for some training. might run into some interesting trainers also. ralts and pikachu seem a bit bored"

with that sy walked down the hill into petalburg and wondered around while holding pikachu on his hand and ralts sitting on his head.

(i got bored XD)
Back to top Go down
GDG

GDG

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventure   Pokemon Adventure - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 9:19 pm

"Ben If you don't mind me asking, do you have any pokemon with you?" Raven asked with a curious face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventure   Pokemon Adventure - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Adventure
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6