FFDiscussion
It's been just over 3 years since FFD opened, and it's been a close knit community, one which we've all been able to share our problems together, talk freely and discuss any kind of topic that we wanted, from Final Fantasy to problems with school.

Unfortunately, the decision was made to archive the board while it still had some minimal activity, rather than let spammers come and take over, which I think we will all agree on. Although there was the fair share of drama, people leaving and not much activity, the fact that we managed to keep it going until now is a statement to say that we weren't going to let it go down without trying our best to keep it open.

So after 3 years, 50000 posts and over 1000 topics later, with one of the best and closest communities on the web, FFDiscussion has closed on the 1st December 2010
FFDiscussion
It's been just over 3 years since FFD opened, and it's been a close knit community, one which we've all been able to share our problems together, talk freely and discuss any kind of topic that we wanted, from Final Fantasy to problems with school.

Unfortunately, the decision was made to archive the board while it still had some minimal activity, rather than let spammers come and take over, which I think we will all agree on. Although there was the fair share of drama, people leaving and not much activity, the fact that we managed to keep it going until now is a statement to say that we weren't going to let it go down without trying our best to keep it open.

So after 3 years, 50000 posts and over 1000 topics later, with one of the best and closest communities on the web, FFDiscussion has closed on the 1st December 2010
FFDiscussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FFDiscussion

Home to final fantasy talks and much more. Rp, thread games, general chat, and show off sections are all active. Enjoy the community!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Admins returning after December 1st, please check the Elite Eight board, and read the sticky thread for more info.

Pokemon Adventure

Go down 
+4
Ben
Elite
Tif
Jimi
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Jimi
Admin
Jimi

Male Number of posts : 7893
Job/hobbies : Admin/Writer/Teacher/Recruiter
Biography : Loved by many, hated by more.
Rep : 3
Registration date : 2007-11-02

Pokemon Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Adventure   Pokemon Adventure Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 11:00 pm

Shinu once again found him in a familiar office, the second floor of the Viridian City Gym. The first time he visited the gym leader’s private office, it wasn’t exactly on good terms. He was in quite the sticky situation last time when he was caught in a bad situation, wrong place, wrong time, bad idea. He didn’t even want to think about as he looked around the room for the third time. He recognized the fish tank off to his right, filled with various water pokemon, mostly made up of an assortment of shiny and non shiny goldeens. The chair he was sitting in was accompanied by one other chair to its left, both matching in burgundy colors, resting firmly on the hard wood polished floors. Giovanni sat behind his desk, deceptively short. His chair was so tall, you were forced into believing Giovanni was tall, although he was only five feet, seven inches short. It always made Shinu chuckle slightly to see him sitting in his chair who’s back support had to have been eight feet above the ground. Perhaps this was finally the first time he has any room for laughing comfort.

It’s good to see you again Shinu. You getting any taller? Are those arms of yours getting bigger? Seems like your payment has actually paid off if that makes any sense.

You know, I have to stay looking straight, gotta keep the body right for the ladies now that I’m a free man you know.

Yeah you already know that I know how it can be Shinu. But I’m proud of you. Outshining every Team Rocket members in a matter of three years isn’t an easy feat.

Yeah well that’s what happens when you wreak havoc across both Kanto and Johto. But now I’m tired Giovanni. If that’s all man, then I’m out of here, I have to start my new life now man.

Shinu, what if I said that I could get you all the finer things in life that you could ever want?

I wouldn’t doubt it, but I’d wonder what I was going to have to do to obtain all of these things. You got a proposition for me or what?

Giovanni didn’t say anything, he just calmly stood up and walked over to the right side of the room. Shinu could tell what he was heading towards, and was shocked that he never noticed the long elaborate golden rope that hung from the ceiling down by the large curtains. Shinu just figured those curtains covered up a nice view of Viridian City, but never really did know for sure. It looked as if it were time to find out. Giovanni pulled down on the rope and the thick maroon curtains separated, revealing a glass that encased an otherwise closed off room. In the room was countless scantily clad women, tons of gold nuggets, rare candies randomly sitting next to exotic pokemon from both the Kanto and Johto regions. Shinu couldn’t help but to stare in awe at the fact that Giovanni spent any time in this office with such a good time right behind him.

So you see Shinu, I have quite a bit to offer a young man like you. If you complete one last mission for me, you can have access to all of these things and much more. Depending on if you work at the same impressive pace that you have been working on since the day I met you, then you can have all of these thing before you ever turn twenty Shinu. It’s quite amazing really how you have climbed up the ranks of Team Rocket at such a young age without ever having been a part of the organization in the first place.

Listen Giovanni, as much as you know I love hearing about how great I am, my debt is repaid now. Either let me get out of here, or make your proposition. I know none of this will come for free, so let me know what it is I need to do to get it then. This is actually quite intriguing since I have literally run amuck in the Johto and Kanto regions already, even that hilarious little Ash Ketchum boy has fallen at the whim of my Charizard. So if he is no longer a threat, and both regions are cleaned up, what the hell is there left for me to eliminate?

I see you still aren’t very well traveled Shinu. There is yet another region, it is called the Hoenn Region. It’s a warmer region on average than the other two, and lies southwest of the Johto Region. You’ll find many more oceans and waterways than on the first two regions.

You can stop right there, do you want me to go on some kind of vacation or what? I am excited to learn of a new land, but traveling isn’t my thing, you know that. I’m tired anyways. What does this geographic knowledge have to do with me getting this VIP access we were just speaking about?

Since when did you get so business like Shinu? I was just trying to have a nice conversation before we got to that.

Well let’s just say my work is more like I’m getting paid on a set salary, not by the hour, so the quicker I get done, the more my hourly rate would turn out to be when it’s all said and done. Since I’m not being paid for this conversation either, perhaps we could move on to the particulars of this apparent Hoenn mission I’m soon to embark on.

Well, for starters, there is not going to be any support for you in Hoenn, as Team Rocket has yet to have any feet on the ground there yet. But that is exactly why I’m sending you there, so that you can establish a nice starting point for us to follow up on. However, we would not have you going to make a building ground if I didn’t feel there was something standing in our way. You’ll be facing much more resistance than you did here and in Johto. There are two rival organizations in Hoenn that are constantly in a struggle for power and use various means to acquire the support of the citizens. Something very different from what you see from us, where we choose to work more covertly and could care less what the people think.

So which organization is it that Team Rocket is going to be working with? And who are these organizations anyways?

Don’t be a fool Shinu, Team Rocket doesn’t work with any other organizations, you’re going to wipe them both out as much as you can until it’s an easy deal to close for us. Both of these organizations are equally as retarded as the other Shinu and their hidden motives and fake rationale for their actions make me sick. The two groups are named Team Aqua and Team Magma respectively, pretty funny if you ask me. Their names also are highly related to their more political campaigns as well. They are both setting out to capture two legendary pokemon that live in the Hoenn region. One is a powerful fire and ground pokemon Groudon, and the other a very accomplished water pokemon Kyogre. They both seek out one of these pokemon so that they can use their power to transform the planet itself into either more water or more land. Both ideas are quite stupid, but we don’t care one way or the other. We just need to set up our base in Hoenn and getting these two groups of environmental clowns out of the way first should make the task less tedious I’m sure.

This doesn’t sound like much of a problem at all, I just need my particulars Giovanni. How do I get there, and how much am I going to get in advance to make sure my financial problems are non existent?

We’re going to give you twenty thousands poke dollars to start with, and anything you need more than that can be obtained as you have always done. There is a helicopter outside right now waiting for you, it will take you there. The same one will bring you back when you’re done with your task. Any questions?

Nah I’m good Giovanni, I’ll see you later then, my hourly rate is dwindling as we speak. Good day sir.

Shinu nodded and rose to his feet, towering over Giovanni’s desk with his six foot two inch slender muscle bound frame, brushed off his red form fitting muscle shirt, and headed for the back elevator. He let himself in and pushed the * button, marking off the ground floor, and got out directly behind the gym battle grounds. The thought of earning gym badges were always in the back of a young Shinu’s life, but it was a shame that his lifestyle never allowed him to chase the same dream of becoming a pokemon master that every other young man got to envelop themselves in. No time for that now either, he had to get his life set, and this was the way to do it.

A plain brown helicopter awaited Shinu just outside the highly secretive and closed off back entrance to the Viridian City Gym. Everything about this helicopter was a medium brown, including the blades that were already slowly spinning in anticipation of Shinu’s leave of the Kanto region once again. He peered into the window and saw that the pilot of the chopper had on the same boring brown jump suit on to match with the helicopter. Both his suit and the chopper were not marked or labeled in any way.

What’s with all this dookey brown? I’m going to get tired of looking at it rather quickly. First thing I am going to do when I get back is paint this damn helicopter. Maybe a scarlet and gray or something would be nice here, something besides this unsightly brown.

Much to his chagrin, he still headed towards the helicopter. When his body finally escaped out of the shadow of the gym, the sun’s light captured his copper brown skin tone and illuminated it into more of a golden brown finish and shone off of his bare arms. The light finally escaped him as he entered the steel cover of the helicopter. He nodded the pilot and the chopper started to rise nearly straight vertically, not a new experience for Shinu though. He’d been on a helicopter as an escape, but this was the first time it was leisurely.

The pilot took a beeline through ever clear airspace, save for the rare sighting of a pidgeot or fearow. Quickly, flying southwest, Kanto was out of sight and even the Johto region was passed over fairly quickly. It was quite nice for Shinu to finally see Johto on much calmer terms, taking in all of the mixed terrains that spread from mountain ranges, oceans, rivers, fields, forests, and industrialized modern cities. He tried take in all of the magnificent colors as the helicopter zoomed past and continued on southwest, coming quickly on the newly acknowledged Hoenn region that Shinu was suddenly excited to reach. He could see off in the distance some rather large structures and an abundance of waterways as Giovanni indicated he would see earlier. The sparkling blue waterways stood out in the midst of the lush green landscapes and a less significant number of large cities stuck out as opposed to Johto’s. The helicopter hooked around and slowly descended down on what was a very small town. Shinu could see that there were maybe seven or so houses, and one building stuck out. Behind it, Shinu could see large fields, forested area, small mountains and caves, and numerous small lakes and creeks. Clearly it was a man made prime biological environment for many types of pokemon. He knew this was a pokemon lab by the looks of it, and was rather excited to see one in person. Pallet Town was a very hostile place for him after his complete domination of Ash Ketchum and Gary Oak at the same time, so this was a nice chance to finally see inside one. The chopper landed down smoothly and Shinu thanked the pilot and hurriedly got off.

Alright then Hoenn region, the king has arrived! First things first, I need to meet this professor. Since no one here has ever heard of me here, maybe getting on one person’s good side isn’t such a bad idea.

He walked to the west around two houses and then entered the laboratory through the front door, and just kind of peered around for a moment. The lab itself was many times more modest than the overblown backyard that accompanied it. The first thing he noticed when he walked in the door was professor birch standing in the back center of the room. He stood about five feet ten inches and had his back turned to Shinu. He wore a long white lab coat that was unbuttoned, and had its sleeves rolled up to his elbows. His pink t shirt was showing through ever so slightly. He wore a soft gray pair of shorts that went down to one inch above his knee. His outfit was finished with a pair of black cross trainer shoes, undoubtedly for the mixed terrain outback. He was already staring out of a four feet square shaped dual panel window that looked out into his ecosystem for pokemon. There were four bookcases full of reference books, pokeciclapedias, and copies of historical texts. One laid in the forefront on the east side of the room, and one a little further back in the west, the other two in the northeast and northwest corners of the room, looking almost identical save for when it came down to the books on these shelves. Between the two western most bookshelves was two tables with desktop computers and many sheets of papers sprawled over them. The same could be said for the last desktop computer at the back of the room that was sandwiched between the northwest bookshelf and the centered window that Birch was looking out of. The final thing that set the lab apart from a normal room was the large research machine that was on the central east wall. This large machine was white on the bottom with a red dome top and had numerous wires reaching back to the power outlets on the closest right wall. What Shinu didn’t see was a smaller red and white machine to the right of the research contraption that was a standard healing machine for tired or injured pokemon. Shinu took a few steps towards the professor at the back of the room.

Last edited by on Wed Dec 19, 2007 11:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://ffdiscussion.forumotion.com
Jimi
Admin
Jimi

Pokemon Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventure   Pokemon Adventure Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 11:01 pm

Excuse me, professor?

Ah yes, how can I help you sir? My name is Professor Birch, but please feel free to call me Birch. We are both adults here.

Well I don’t think you can help me much, I just noticed your fine lab and ecosystem out back and wanted to make your acquaintance and pay my respect. This is a fine lab you have here.

Why thank you good sir, it’s glad to hear that my place of work is a sight for someone to see. Maybe you can be a professor someday and have one of you own.

Not likely sir, but with all due respect, this isn’t my type of lifestyle. I mean, just look at me, you and I aren’t ever going to come close to looking the same professor. I don’t exactly fit the lab coat mold. Besides, my Charizard wouldn’t appreciate the shift in professions very much. He lives to fight, and breathes competition more than even I do.

Well then, to each his own Shinu. It was a pleasure to meet you and I can only hope that we will cross paths again someday.

I’m sure we will, good day sir.

Shinu bowed slightly and headed back out of the door that he exited from. When he walked back out into the sunlight, the pokeball attached to his waist was shadowed by the awaiting Officer Jenny. She stood five feet six inches tall with her Seymour blue hair sticking out of her blue and black police cap, hovering over her tight police shirt and short blue mini skirt that unnecessarily accentuated her long legs.

Well Shinu, there’s no real escaping this time, you are under arrest, for the numerous warrants that you should be aware of. Do I need to read them off to you?

Shinu just smiled and put his wrists out for Jenny to handcuff him without resistance.

Oh Jenny, you know I love it when you play the authoritarian don’t you?

Oh be quiet Shinu. Let’s go, back to the motorcycle cart for you, and there will be no escaping or your Charizard will be confiscated.

Hey, I’m not going anywhere, but you had better understand that if you ever try to take my Charizard from me, it will be the last threat you will ever make. I’ll let you slide this time since I love your police uniform.

Jenny shook her head and accompanied Shinu to her motorcycle that had a passenger seat attached to the side. Just before Shinu could get in the seat, a familiar voice interrupted the arrest.

Hey Jenny! What’s going on? Why are you taking Shinu here?

He’s got a lot of warrants out for his arrest Professor. I’m sorry I had to see you again on such a negative.

I know you’re only doing your job Jenny, but I would like to call in one of those favors that the law enforcement owes me. I would like to ask that you release Shinu into my care so that he may work for me and my research to repay his debt to society. What do you say?

Shinu stood still, not willing to say anything that could potentially ruin this latest revelation.

Well, what can I say professor, we owe you quite a bit. I hope you know what you’re doing. I can’t help but to trust you. It seems like you’re off the hook Shinu, I can only hope that you behave yourself.

Jenny was taking off his handcuffs, when Shinu gave her one last smart ass remark to leave her with.

Well when you’re ready to stop behaving so much, and you want to be on your worst behavior, look me up and we’ll get together.

Shinu winked and Jenny just turned away pissed at him and drove off on her motorcycle. She still did not have the arrest of Shinu under her belt, and hopefully for him, she never would.

Professor Birch smiled to Shinu and waved him back into the laboratory. Shinu made his way back into the lab and sat down to chat with Birch.

Listen, I know I owe you so much, what do I need to do to make it up?

Tell me about your Charizard first.

Well it’s a long story, but let’s just say I sometimes regret giving him this lifestyle. I wanted to leave him in the Land of the Dragons a long time ago, but I needed him for my work.

Well Shinu, how about if I took Charizard, and saw to it that he made it to the Land of the Dragons?

Why are you doing so much for me professor? You’ve clearly seen I am not in good graces with the authorities and I’m not that great of a person.

I think you’ve just made some mistakes, and I think you can help me as well.

How? I’m listening.

Well, I’ll take your Charizard, and you start over for me. I want you to take the extra starter pokemon that I have and put it to good use. It should be a challenge to you as a trainer since the only extra starter I have left is a water pokemon. Would you be interested?

I still don’t get it. Why are you making this offer to me? What’s in it for you?

You will take this pokedex with you. This will transfer the sights and pokemon from your adventure to my database and help my research exponentially. I think you have great skill, I can see it, so show them what you can do and help me while you’re at it. There are also many problems with Hoenn, and some corruptive forces. Who knows, maybe you can help that problem too.

Well, I don’t know about all of that. I was coming here to do that, but it seems I was set up to fail, and now I don’t know how to go about handling that. For now though professor Birch, I will accept your offer.

That’s great to hear! Now I just need to prepare for all the new trainers and give them their pokemon!
Back to top Go down
Tif

Tif

Female Number of posts : 1563
Job/hobbies : kool-aid. Ohhh, yeah!
Biography : Do we have to fill this one out? >:{
Rep : 0
Registration date : 2007-11-23

Pokemon Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventure   Pokemon Adventure Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 11:14 pm

Outside of Prof. Birch's lab, a girl was being her jolly self and walking to Prof. Birch's laboratory. She was a young coordinator, getting ready for not her first, not her second, but her third journey to becoming the greatest Pokemon Corrdinator in the world.

She decided to start new and fresh, getting a whole team of new Pokemon and a new Pokedex to help her along the way.

While wa;lking, she saw something in the distance... It looks like...

"Professor Birch's lab! Oooh, I can't wait!" said the girl with all the spunk in the world. She ran to the front door like she was out of her mind.

She was running to the door, and just about she was to burst open the doors, in which she didn't know were automatic sliding doors, she pushed herself and fell flat on her face.

"Uuugghh... I'm okay!" she said out loud as she got up.

"Hey, where is every one? Professor Birch? Professor Birch, are you here? It's me, Alex, one of your new trainers!" she was shouting as she was walking through the premises of Professor Birch's, in her eyes, empty lab.

As she walked a but more, she found a door.

"'Pokemon Lab - Employees only'... Hmm, there has to be has to be someone in here..." she said, walking into the door, uninvited, walking into a big surprise...
Back to top Go down
Elite

Elite

Male Number of posts : 505
Job/hobbies : College Student
Registration date : 2007-11-07

Pokemon Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventure   Pokemon Adventure Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 11:29 pm

Cino slowly strode over to the pokemon lab as he held out his data organizer in his hand. He pecked at a few buttons and examined the information. The screen was a geographic map of the area and labeled his destination only meters in front of him through GPS coordinating.

"Hmph, looks like I'm here. Not much of a place, more like a dump it seems." He muttered as he stashed the pad into one of his inside trenchcoat pockets. He flicked the front of his red spikey hair that fell in front of his eyes before sighing to himself.

"What did I ever get into this for..." He continued to grumble to himself as he approached the front entrance to the lab and noticed a girl who he completely disreguarded as he entered through the doors. Cino slammed his silver briefcase down next to himself as he slid up against a wall and closed his eyes.

"This better be quick..." He muttered again to himself.
Back to top Go down
Jimi
Admin
Jimi

Pokemon Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventure   Pokemon Adventure Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 11:43 pm

Let me grab those for you Birch.

Shinu took the box of pokeballs from Birch and followed him through the doors, where two trainers were waiting for them.

Hey you two! Glad to see you, I have your pokemon, just follow me and we'll get you on your way for your journey.

Shinu followed the professor first, and came across the male in the room. He looked him up and down, and could tell he wasn't going to like him. This seemed like the last person he'd want to travel with. He just gave a chin up to him and kept on moving. He stopped for a moment to look at the girl in the room, normally his first interest. She had a cute and sexy thing going in his eyes, but didn't seem like his type, he didn't mind her though, he thought they might even work well together.

What's up? I'm Shinu. I'm sure we'll get better acquainted.

The three trainers followed suit out into the main laboratory and Shinu set the box down on the table.

I'll take my Mudkip now professor. He's going to be a great asset to my team.

Go right ahead Shinu, these pokemon are for you all to keep, so help yourselves, all of you.

Shinu took the initiative and clutched his pokeball. He was excited for a fresh start. It would be almost new to him, Charizard hadn't required much training for a long time now, so he'd have a new chance at the training process. He took a seat and waited for the rest of the trainers to file in so he could size them all up as he'd already done these two. He knew he'd get to pick his group, he was in too good with Birch. He had already counted seven pokeballs in there, and that meant that he would most likely be picking three people to accompany him on this new journey. It still hadn't sunk in yet that he was going on a pokemon adventure so shortly after being arrested. What was he going to do about Team Magma and Team Aqua? And what about Team Rocket? Did Giovanni set him up? A life of crime was starting make Shinu question the things around him for the first time.

Shinu, now that you have your pokemon, please come and get your pokedex.

Alright, sounds good Birch.

Shinu rose once again to his feet and strode over to the back table and picked up a black pokedex and it automatically had Mudkip's information downloaded in it. He opened it and it greeted him much to his surprise.

Hello Shinu! My name is Dex, and I will be helping you on your journey. You can use me as a map as well, and can reprogram my name to your liking. Good luck on your journey.

Good stuff right here Birch. I'm ready whenever everyone files in here. Make sure Charizard gets there, it's the best thing for him. He'll go down as the greatest Charizard to ever walk the planet and I know this to be true.

This is quite the noble move Shinu. I know I was right about you. I think you have many things to learn though, the firs is being a teammate, practice this, and trust your group, and you'll go far.

Thanks professor, I'll try my best.

Edit: If you don't read the rules and and the first post of the pka hq thread, you can't post here. Make sure in your first post you get your pokemon! Thanks everyone
Back to top Go down
Ben
Admin
Ben

Male Number of posts : 5624
Job/hobbies : Gaming.
Biography : I reject your reality and substitute my own. rip ffd </3
Rep : 1
Registration date : 2007-11-28

Pokemon Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventure   Pokemon Adventure Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 2:02 pm

Scythe walked out from the chest high grass which occasionally tickled the bottom of his chin and stumbled into Little Root town. He carried a ruck sack ova his shoulder which contained the potions, poke balls and various other items he knew he would need at the beginning stages of his

"Sure looks peaceful here. now where was pro Birch's lab again?"

[i] He resumed walking around and started looking for the lab belonging to the well known professor Birch's lap which he had no idea what it looked like or where it was located in the small town. He saw a woman walking around so he thought he'll go ask her where the lab was.

"scuse me maam, but do you know where i might find pro Birch's lab? You see i'm not from around here and im a little lost"

"Why of course dear. Everyone in this town knows him and his lab. Its the bigger building over to the south west of this town"

"Thanks maam"

Scythe made his way to the building that the women told him that was the lab. When he reached it he wasn't sure whether or not the women was telling the truth as it was a bit bigger then the rest of the buildings yet it was still small in size. Never mind he thought as he walked around to the door and opened hoping that this was the right building. Scythe walked through and found that he wasn't the first trainer to reach here as there was 3 others in there. Then he remembered that the letter told him he was going to be part of a group and wasn't going to travel alone. Also he noticed a man in a white lab coat that had the sleeves rolled up to the elbows and a pink t shirt was showing underneath it. Scythe assumed that this was pro Birch as no one else looked remotely like a professor even though Birch looked like he should be a gardener instead of a professor

"Hey guys. I'm Scythe."

He walked over to pro Birch. well he hoped he was the pro anyway.

Hey pro Birch. hope u dont mind me calling you pro. i think you know why i'm here

"Yes Scythe i do know. Over there in that tray by Shinu and the other two contains the pikachu that will be your first pokemon. Exciting isnt it beginning a new adventure"

"Yes i'm excited as hell. And hell did you know that i wanted a pikachu as my first pokemon?"

"Its my job to know"

Scythe stared at this comment and decided that it would be best to agree with Birch at this point in time. Scythe nodded and looked over to the tray and tried to spot which one contained his pikachu. He couldn't tell the difference as they all looked the same. He turned back to Birch

"Which one of those has my pikachu in pro Birch? I know a trainer should know the difference between those pokeballs and which contains what but as you know this id the first time i've seen a pokeball that contains a pokemon"

"Your pikachu is one the bottom right. Don't worry about it, it does take some getting used to Scythe"

"Thanks Pro Birch"

"Please call me Birch."

Scythe didn't hear the pro's last comment as he was too excited to be getting his pikachu. He grabs the ball that the pro told him contained pikachu and he could feel that this was the pikachu

"Scythe come back over here and collect your pokedex"

Birch pionted to a red pokedex that some how greeted scythe as he picked it up.

"Good morning Scythe. I am Max your pokedex. i have already recorded your pikachu's information, biography, personality and the areas that it may be found in. i will do the same to any pokemon you catch. But the pokemon you see i will only be able to record the location of the areas they are known to be seen in.

"Erm thanks Max. This feels weird talking to a machine you know"
Back to top Go down
gamemonk0

gamemonk0

Male Number of posts : 2607

Pokemon Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventure   Pokemon Adventure Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 3:53 pm

"FLUUUUUSSSSHHHHH!!!!"

The men's bathroom door opened, and a rather portly man ambled out. Well... more like waddled.

"I'm sorry for the delay professor. A little too much to drink for breakfast, I think. Now... my pokemon...?"

"Ah, yes Benjamin. While you were otherwise... occupied, I prepared Paras for transport. Pick him up from the back table. And don't forget the Pokedex computer." Professor Birch responded, without looking back at Ben.

"Hm. Alright..." The spoken of pokeball and computer rested on a metallic table, flushed against the back wall, and even with a rather large vat of some clear fluid dominating the table space, the pokedex and ball captured your attention instantly.

Or maybe that was just because they were both flashing?

Ben took them both, and deposited them in a pocket of his waistcoat.
Back to top Go down
Jimi
Admin
Jimi

Pokemon Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventure   Pokemon Adventure Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 4:37 pm

Shinu tried to keep to himself while the people were filing in, and now knew that only two were left to show up. He kept his thoughts to himself, but was quietly planning out his group so far. He knew for sure he was not about to travel with this old high cholesterol trainer across the world, and Mr. Uppity was not an option either. It seemed sure that he'd go with this rookie, at least he'd stay out of his way and learn from him. Shinu had an eye for the girl in the room, but was heartbroken that she was the only one. Either way, he'd be sure to travel with her. He could only hope that one of the last two trainers held some promise.
Back to top Go down
Silent Contemplation

Silent Contemplation

Male Number of posts : 2885
Job/hobbies : Guitar, Videogames, Listening to music for hours on end.
Biography : I'm a music lover, music is my life. I love to rp, and I'm crazy sometimes. But, I'm nice mostly ^^.

Pokemon Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventure   Pokemon Adventure Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 4:44 pm

Kisagaru awoke from his long sleep, and rose from hi bed, yawning and stretching. He opened his eyes, groggy, and looked over at his clock. When he did, he yelled, and jumped out of his bed.

I'm gonna be late, I'm gonna be late! crap!

He jumped up, and ran over to his closet, and whipped it open, hurriedly looking around in it. He grabbed his black BC shirt, his favorite, and his large black zip ip hoodie, tossing it on. He grabbed his long baggy jeans and jumped into them, grabbing his white shoes as he ran downstairs. He reached the bottom floor, and put on his shoes, racing twoardds the door.

gotta go mom! gonna go get my pokemon! see ya later!

oh! bye honney! have a great time! come home often to see me!

he cringed at her vioce, knowing she would cry when he left. he felt bad, but he didnt have time to waste right now. He ran out the door, and ran through people's yards and lawn, finally comming upon Birch's Lab. He grinned, and open the door, hurriedly walking inside. He started to walk forward, when he noticed there were a lot of people here.

ah, crap. so I am late.

He walked over to Professor Birch, and grinned slightly, putting his hand behind his head

sorry I'm late professsor. Woke up late. Are there still any pokemon left?

he looked around, trying to see the pokeballs Birch had stored for a long time to giev to new trainers. Birch laughed slightly, and pointed to Shinu

that young man over there has your Cindaquil, Kisagaru.

He looked over to where Birch pointed, to see a tall tan man, about 3 or 4 inches taller than him. He grinned a little, there wasnt many people taller than him, and he rarely met them. He walked over to the guy, and looked into the container of pokeballs, picking out one. He had a feeling that this one had Cindaquil in it. Professor Birch laughed

Very nice. that one has Cindaquil. now its time to get your Pokedex. Its right ver there.

Kisagaru grinned to himself, and walked over to a arge table, where the pokedex's were kept. He picked one up, and opened it.

Hello Kisagaru! I'm Dex. I've recorded your Cindaquil, and I'm ready for use.

He looked up, grinning again. he always seemed to be smiling, and people always found that weird. even he didnt really know why he smiled so much. He put Cindaquil's pokeball on his belt, and walked over with the rest of the trainers.

I wonder who I'll be with..Birch said there would be groups....
Back to top Go down
Jimi
Admin
Jimi

Pokemon Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventure   Pokemon Adventure Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 4:52 pm

Hey what's up man? Good to see some height in here. I'm just kidding, but Cyndaquil's a nice choice. I used to have a Charizard, but Birch is taking him to the Land of the Dragons. Raise that fire pokemon well, and it will do you good. I can tell you now, I won't be in your group, it's best to let you have your fire pokemon experience without me around. When your late, just make sure you still take your time. Work with a sense of urgency, but only if you do it in a calm matter. Fire is a dangerous toy to play with, and remember, effectiveness and precision over brutality and intensity. Good luck man, I want to see you in the tournament.
Back to top Go down
Silent Contemplation

Silent Contemplation

Biography : I'm a music lover, music is my life. I love to rp, and I'm crazy sometimes. But, I'm nice mostly ^^.

Pokemon Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventure   Pokemon Adventure Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 4:57 pm

Kisagaru turned around, just hearing Shinu's words.

heh, well, I havent seen many people as tall as you in...well...a while. heh. I've always wanted a Cindaquil, but I could never find one. that, and I was too young. A Charazard? cool! I always loved Fire pokemon. haha, I know that all too well...

Kisagaru remembered back to when he was a little kid. he loved to play with matches, and one day his hair caught on fire. it burned most of his hair off, and took months to grow his hair back. and even then it was short. His hand went to his head, and he ran his fingers through his hair, chuckling to himself. He looked over at Shinu.

I'll be waiting for that. But I'm going to beat you next time we meet. I'm not one for losing.

He grinned, again. there he goes, grinning AGAIN. He sat down on a nearby chair, leaning back and watching for any more stray trainers that hadnt arrived yet.
Back to top Go down
Jimi
Admin
Jimi

Pokemon Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventure   Pokemon Adventure Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 5:01 pm

Shinu smiled, and really took a liking to this promising young man. Bad as he wanted to teach him everything he knew, it'd be better if he grew on his own and beat Shinu that way. He wanted to battle him right then and there, but the matchup was an impossible one, Shinu had the clear type advantage and knew it would be unfair. Then he looked around at everyone, and he realized, he had the clear advantage on every single pokemon he'd seen so far. Just what was that last pokemon?
Back to top Go down
Silent Contemplation

Silent Contemplation

Pokemon Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventure   Pokemon Adventure Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 5:19 pm

Kisagaru thought to himself, thinking about the man, Shinu, he had been talking to earlier. he noticed that he had Mudkips pokebll on his belt. he just had a feeling again.

so, he has type advantage. but, that doesnt mean anything really. type doesnt matter when beating an opponent. all you need is skill and teamwork. I'm going to beat him. then, I'm going to be better than anyone here. I wont lose.
Back to top Go down
gamemonk0

gamemonk0

Pokemon Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventure   Pokemon Adventure Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 6:58 pm

"Hmm... the single mindedness of youth... I can tell they're thinking about nothing but how to win... Let's hope they can get some other thoughts into their heads as well, eh Birch?" Ben muttered. "If we were just a few years younger, we'd give these sprouts a good run for their money. We may still be able to, eh? Heh."

"Let's not get reminiscent about the past, now! We're not that old! Well... at least, I'm not!"
Back to top Go down
Jimi
Admin
Jimi

Pokemon Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventure   Pokemon Adventure Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 7:00 pm

Say Old School! What you old fellas know about pokemon anyways? I got some things I'm waiting to unleash man, I just never had the versatility in styles to utilize it. You gon use them old school techniques, status effects and such?
Back to top Go down
Tif

Tif

Pokemon Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventure   Pokemon Adventure Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 7:06 pm

"Well helloooo, Professor Birch! As you can tell, I want a cute pokemon, like me!" said Alex as she skipped her way to the PokeBalls, pushing everyone out of her way.

"Well, hi there you-"

"I want a fire pokemon! Oooh, can I have one, pleeeaseee?" Alex shouted at Professor Birch.

"Well, I do have a couple of fire Pokemon, but I'm afraid one is already taken."

"Well, I wanna see it, anyways!"

Professor Birch then walked over to the table, picked up a PokeBall that had a fire symbol on it, and released the Pokemon inside. The Pokemon was a...

"Torchic! I've heard everything about this Pokemon! Oooooo, it's so CUTE!" Alex shouted in glee while praising her new found friend at the same time.

"I'll make sure to take good care of it, Prof!"

"Well, I hope you do! Now you and those other trainers standing around are going to be traveling together. I know you are a greaqt trainer and all, but just don't over do it with the bragging, okay? Now, Alex, I have a gift for you."

Alex and the Professor walked over to another section in the laboratory, where Alex received a new and up-to-date PokeDex, which was yellow, and five PokeBalls.

"Wow, having a fresh new start does feel good, but it feels weird without having any of my old Pokemon with me. I guess it's what I have to deal. And afterall, I can always switch 'em back with Oak..."

Alex walked to the other trainers, but kept quite the distance while waiting for other Pokemon trainers, as she was told.
Back to top Go down
Ben
Admin
Ben

Male Number of posts : 5624
Job/hobbies : Gaming.
Biography : I reject your reality and substitute my own. rip ffd </3
Registration date : 2007-11-28

Pokemon Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventure   Pokemon Adventure Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 7:10 pm

Scythe turns around after playing around with Max finding out his functions and just how he worked. Scythe looked up and he could tell that there was defiantly a connection between two of the trainers there no matter what it may be. But he could tell these two where to become rivals very fast along their journeys. He began to wonder just who was in his group anyway. He turned to Birch.

"Hey Birch you know when the other trainers are going to show up or was they meant to show up at the same time as the rest of us?"

"I don't actually know. I was hoping that you would all come at once but it seems that there is some waiting to do."

"Right well that has left me a bored as i was before but no worries. I'm sure ill find something to do soon."

Scythe looked down to look at the pokeball that pikachu was in and he wondered how long it would be before he could see his pikachu
Back to top Go down
gamemonk0

gamemonk0

Pokemon Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventure   Pokemon Adventure Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 7:15 pm

"Harrumph.... old school, am I? Don't be cocky. It doesn't do to dismiss something because it's a little aged... or to dismiss someone because they enjoy pudding a bit more than is healthy.... Geheheheh..." Ben chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Jimi
Admin
Jimi

Pokemon Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventure   Pokemon Adventure Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 7:19 pm

Aw cool down old timer, don't get that heart beat moving too fast. I'm just saying, yall got them old school techniques, I never said they didn't work.

And what about you over there? Another fire pokemon I see. You planning on being the pokemon champion here? I never heard of you when I dismantled the ones in Johto or Kanto.

Shinu stared down at Alex, surprised at how much he was talking to everyone.
Back to top Go down
Tif

Tif

Pokemon Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventure   Pokemon Adventure Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 7:20 pm

"You know, you are a little old to be playing around with Pokemon still, no?" Alex said, being rude to her elders.
Back to top Go down
Jimi
Admin
Jimi

Pokemon Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventure   Pokemon Adventure Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 7:22 pm

You talking to me? You look about the same age as me. And I still haven't got your name from you.
Back to top Go down
Tif

Tif

Pokemon Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventure   Pokemon Adventure Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 7:27 pm

"Who else would I be talking to? What other guy obviously looks the oldest out of all of the people here!?"
Back to top Go down
Jimi
Admin
Jimi

Pokemon Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventure   Pokemon Adventure Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 7:33 pm

Well if you ask me, everyone's older than I thought they'd be. Only one person here seems young enough to be starting their journey. Maybe he was looking for a fresh start like you and I. I hope those smart responses come in battle for you like they do in conversation.
Back to top Go down
Aimee

Aimee

Female Number of posts : 121
Job/hobbies : SinkThrower/Storyteller/Rom.
Registration date : 2007-12-09

Pokemon Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventure   Pokemon Adventure Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 11:39 pm

A young, child-looking girl slowly walked into the lab, not saything but looking around and looked as if she was lost. She wore a light pink tank top with with a pink, wool, trenchcoat hoodie with wide sleeves at the wrists with an ankle-length, light pink skirt with ruffles on the bottom, white thigh-high socks, and pink, chinese mary-jane shoes. As the girl walked, she made a tapping sound as she stopped when she saw Professor Birch. She stopped and seemed to be to be rethinking what she was going to do. Finally the girl walked up to the professor and started talking in a quiet voice.

"Exuse me, Professor Birch...?" The girl started.

Professor Birch turned to the girl and smiled.

"I assume you're also here for a pokemon as well?" Professor Birch asked, in a gentle voice.

The girl nodded and kept her eyes on Professor Birch and not the other trainers who were around.

"Well, what kind of pokemon would you like?" Professor Birch asked.

The girl reached into her coat pocket and held out a picture of a Chikorita.

"Do you still have this one?" The girl asked.

Professor Birch looked at the picture and nodded; he walked over and picked out a pokeball from the box.

"Here's your Chikorita, take good care of her," Professor Birch told her, "Also, here's your pokedex."

Professor Birch handed the girl the pokedex.

"By the way, what's your name?" Professor Birch asked.

"I'm Mimi," The girl answered as she looked around at the other trainers.
Back to top Go down
Elite

Elite

Male Number of posts : 505
Job/hobbies : College Student

Pokemon Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventure   Pokemon Adventure Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 1:21 am

Cino brushed his way past few trainers there and made eye contact with Shinu for a moment before turning his attention to Professor Birch.

"Alright you know which one I ordered from you last week. I presume you were able to acquire it Professor?"

Professor Birch was slightly startled by Cino's straight to business kind of talk. Birch walked over to a nearby cabinet and pulled the drawer out revealing an array of pokeballs. After a moment of searching, Professor Birch came back and handed Cino a pokeball.

"Here you go Cino, Aron, the steel type you asked about." Professor Birch put on a slight smile however Cino didn't even bat an eye lash at it before taking it and placing it in one of his inside coat pockets.

"Fair enough, now if you'll excuse me Professor, I have an agenda to keep to."

Professor Birch was taken back once again by Cino's rash behavior.

"Aren't you even going to grab your pokedex Cino?" Professor Birch exclaimed. Cino simply pointed to his silver briefcase before picking it back up.

"I already have one, and if you're so worried about getting a complete database, I can just store the data from the one I have and send it to you." Cino flicked the front of his hair a bit before beggining to take off.

"Wa...Wait a second there Cino! There's still some unfinished business to attend to!" Professor Birch's voice was fillled with urgency. Cino stopped in his tracks and turned back around.

"Whatever..." He muttered before leaning up against one of the walls again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pokemon Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventure   Pokemon Adventure Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Adventure
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next