FFDiscussion
It's been just over 3 years since FFD opened, and it's been a close knit community, one which we've all been able to share our problems together, talk freely and discuss any kind of topic that we wanted, from Final Fantasy to problems with school.

Unfortunately, the decision was made to archive the board while it still had some minimal activity, rather than let spammers come and take over, which I think we will all agree on. Although there was the fair share of drama, people leaving and not much activity, the fact that we managed to keep it going until now is a statement to say that we weren't going to let it go down without trying our best to keep it open.

So after 3 years, 50000 posts and over 1000 topics later, with one of the best and closest communities on the web, FFDiscussion has closed on the 1st December 2010
FFDiscussion
It's been just over 3 years since FFD opened, and it's been a close knit community, one which we've all been able to share our problems together, talk freely and discuss any kind of topic that we wanted, from Final Fantasy to problems with school.

Unfortunately, the decision was made to archive the board while it still had some minimal activity, rather than let spammers come and take over, which I think we will all agree on. Although there was the fair share of drama, people leaving and not much activity, the fact that we managed to keep it going until now is a statement to say that we weren't going to let it go down without trying our best to keep it open.

So after 3 years, 50000 posts and over 1000 topics later, with one of the best and closest communities on the web, FFDiscussion has closed on the 1st December 2010
FFDiscussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FFDiscussion

Home to final fantasy talks and much more. Rp, thread games, general chat, and show off sections are all active. Enjoy the community!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Admins returning after December 1st, please check the Elite Eight board, and read the sticky thread for more info.

Pokemon Adventure

Go down 
+4
Ben
Elite
Tif
Jimi
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Ben
Admin
Ben

Male Number of posts : 5624
Job/hobbies : Gaming.
Biography : I reject your reality and substitute my own. rip ffd </3
Rep : 1
Registration date : 2007-11-28

Pokemon Adventure - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventure   Pokemon Adventure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 10:53 am

Scythe wondered what was going on here. He assumed that all the people he would meet today would be the same as him but he noticed that they was all different in sizable ways. There was the shy and innocent Mimi, the slightly abusive Alex, rather grown up and well fed Benjamin, Cino who seemed to be a bit arrogant, the popular Shinu who somehow has already made a bond with some of the people their and Kisagaru who seemed confident and energetic. And there was Scythe. Loyal and enjoys a thrill of a pokemon battle. All these people where unique and had few similarities between them.

"Looks like that everyones here pro Birch. When will we be sorted out into our groups?"
Back to top Go down
Silent Contemplation

Silent Contemplation

Male Number of posts : 2885
Job/hobbies : Guitar, Videogames, Listening to music for hours on end.
Biography : I'm a music lover, music is my life. I love to rp, and I'm crazy sometimes. But, I'm nice mostly ^^.
Rep : 0
Registration date : 2007-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventure   Pokemon Adventure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 5:10 pm

Kisagaru, still sitting down, closed his eyes, sighing. he was getting impatient. that was annother one of his problems. he was always bored and impatient. as far as he was concerned, he hoped that as long as they were sorted into groups soon, he wouldnt care. he opened his eyes, and looked around at the different trainers.

Lets see...there's Shinu...wouldnt want to be in a group with him now would I? it would be akward if we were together while I was tryingto beat him. Then there's that annoying girl, whats her name. I hope to god I'm not in a group with her. I'd probably go insane.

He grinned for a second at his little joke, but returned to looking at the different trainers.

that guy over there...Cino wwasnt it? he loks way too stiff. he looks like the type that treats pokemon as a buisness. he needs to lighten up. Then there's..man...what was his name? Scythe! weird name, but he seems ok. The old guy over there, he seems interresting. he looks like he's been a trainer before. whats he doing starting over? well, I cant dawdle on things I might never know. then, there's that other girl, did she say her name was Mimi? man I'm horrible with remembering names...well, she seems ok. quiet and to herself, but ok. well, I guess I'll see who's in what group ina second, no wont I?
Back to top Go down
Jimi
Admin
Jimi

Male Number of posts : 7893
Job/hobbies : Admin/Writer/Teacher/Recruiter
Biography : Loved by many, hated by more.
Rep : 3
Registration date : 2007-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventure   Pokemon Adventure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 5:54 pm

Aye Birch, take a seat and rest your feet man, I got this whole group thing covered, don't worry. You got us started, now I'll get to work.

My main man Cino over there! You know what the deal is, I hope you get good, to back up that staring contest of yours. I'll see you in the tourney, but not on this journey. Kisagaru, clearly we're in different groups, and I'm going to send Old Benjamin with yall as well, I can't have his arthritis slowing me down anyways.

Sy, mind if I call you that? You're with me bro. I'd like to see if that pikachu of yours can be better than the one my Charizard destroyed a few months back. Alex and Mimi, yall are with us as well. Seems like yall will get along just fine, I'd hate to split you two up. I couldn't imagine being the only man in a group of women, or maybe I could, but not vice versa, so you two are with me.

If there are any questions, I'm afraid you're out of luck if you're not in my group.

Alright Birch, take care of yourself, and let me know if you need me. I'll call you about Charizard another time.

Shinu walked outside, Sy, Alex, and Mimi following suit. When they got outside, Shinu stopped and turned around to face his group.

Alright, this isn't exactly my region of expertise, so I won't be an asshole and act like it is to get us lost. So who does know where we're headed?
Back to top Go down
https://ffdiscussion.forumotion.com
Tif

Tif

Female Number of posts : 1563
Job/hobbies : kool-aid. Ohhh, yeah!
Biography : Do we have to fill this one out? >:{
Registration date : 2007-11-23

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventure   Pokemon Adventure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 6:05 pm

Well, I do have a map in my bag. I looked it over while I was on my to Hoenn, and from my memory, the next place is.... Oldale Town. It's supposedly to be home to some stories of rare Pokemon. I guess we can check it out when we get there.

So now, let's get movin' before it gets dark!
Back to top Go down
Jimi
Admin
Jimi

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventure   Pokemon Adventure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 6:25 pm

Seems like I at least picked one good teammate. Not that yall have to prove yallselves. Alright then, you won't catch me second guessing Alex's memorization of her Hoenn map. Let's get it poppin then.

Half the time Shinu spoke, he looked back at Kisa, smiling to him, not even acknowledging his latest triumphance threat. He turned around, and walked next to Alex, Mimi and Sy right behind them, heading towards Oldale town.

What do you say you and I call a truce? We get into it as many times as we did in the lab, this will be a bitter journey. Since you're a Contest Trainer, that means we can at least root for one another. I never had someone hoping I would win just because.
Back to top Go down
Silent Contemplation

Silent Contemplation

Biography : I'm a music lover, music is my life. I love to rp, and I'm crazy sometimes. But, I'm nice mostly ^^.

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventure   Pokemon Adventure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 6:32 pm

Kisagaru looked around at his group, looking at each trainer in turn.

Lets see...Cino and Ben, right? Nice to meet you. My names Kisagaru.

he smiled at them, his ususal way of greeting someone.

well, lets get started, shall we? when you two are ready, I'll be waiting outside.

he turned around, and walked outside, looking at the disappearing Shinu. he sighed.

I'm going to beat you the next time I see you Shinu. I wont accept defeat.
Back to top Go down
gamemonk0

gamemonk0

Male Number of posts : 2607

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventure   Pokemon Adventure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 6:40 pm

"Mhm. At least this one seems to have manners. 'Let's see how long that lasts...'" Ben said and thought.

He slipped off to the restroom for one quick leak, before bustling out the door.
Back to top Go down
Ben
Admin
Ben

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventure   Pokemon Adventure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 7:09 pm

Sycthe walked behind the rest of the group one hand on his head the other was gripping his pokeball as he knew of a pokemon known as ralts makes his nest in the oldale town areas. He thought himself lucky as he didn't fancy being put in the other group. He slid the pokeball onto his pelt as he waked along and placed his hand with its freedom from the pokeball behind his head and looked up into the sky trying to see any flying type pokemon that would be easy prey for his pikachu. Hearing Shinu's words of blasting a pikachu wanted him to help his pikachu become the stronger then any other known.

"So whos gonna go up agianst the Rustboro gym leader first? I wouldn't like to go up against the gym leader first as i heard she specializes in the solid rock defence. As you can tell my pikachu wont do much agianst that sort of pokemon unless he goes intensive training."
Back to top Go down
Jimi
Admin
Jimi

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventure   Pokemon Adventure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 11:24 pm

Shinu paused for a moment, smiled at Alex, and then turned back to wink at Mimi and finally turn his attention to Sy.

You say you want to beat a female rock pokemon trainer with a Pikachu that has gone through some intensive training? Sounds like someone that I've met before. But listen to me man, they say that type advantages don't matter, and having only a Charizard, I believe that myself. However, if I had a Pikachu to face off against all those water pokemon, I would have done it. Don't put your pokemon through that if you don't have to. Get you some more pokemon, because help doesn't hurt, and you can't treat your pokemon that way anyways. Intelligence over stubborness will usually win out. To win that fight with just Pikachu, you'd have to train for twenty years, and I can assure you, I won't be one to wait that long for you. I may be experienced as a trainer, but I'm not knowledgeable in putting together a team that compliments one another in battle and provides me balance and versatility. Maybe yall can help or at least learn with me.
Back to top Go down
Elite

Elite

Male Number of posts : 505
Job/hobbies : College Student

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventure   Pokemon Adventure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 12:58 am

Cino simply picked up his briefcase and made his exit out of the lab to find the rest of his group.

"So they give me the old guy and the energetic kid who will probably get squashed in his first battle." Cino thought to himself as he approached both of them outside.

"So are either of you prepared to even travel? I'd prefer not to be with bumbling fools who don't know where they are going."
Back to top Go down
Ben
Admin
Ben

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventure   Pokemon Adventure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 5:01 am

Sy heard Shinu's word and thought that doing that to pikachu that he was already showing signs of becoming a bad trainer.

"I won't do that to pikachu. Its harsh and unfair to my pikachu. I I want to beat this trainer but my idea of pikachu going under that sort of training was an insult to my pikachu"

At this point Sy calls hi pikachu out of his pokeball. Sy rushed to his pikachu picked it up and hugged him while sorry "sorry im so sorry".

"Shall we carry on then now i've had my touchy moment with pikachu?"

Sy walked ahead of the group with his pikachu walking by his side with the occasional "PIKACHU!" coming from its mouth
Back to top Go down
Jimi
Admin
Jimi

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventure   Pokemon Adventure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 5:32 am

Yeah, that was touching, but don't be so hard on yourself, like I said, we can all learn from one another. You didn't think we were traveling together to have someone to talk to did you?

As the group reached route 101, they were going to run into an unsuspecting complication.

In the eastern bushes:
Two men were peering out of the brushing, staring down at Shinu and the rest of the group.

New trainers it seems like, you know what we have to do. Boss says that no one is to pass here, but I didn't know that so many would be coming from such a small town all at once. You know what we have to do Buck.

Shawn, just shush. We'll get them, just shut up and be patient. I know what the hell the boss said. They've got to come this way, that ledge is impossible.

Shinu continued on, walking step for step on the left of Alex, Mimi behind her, and Sy to her left. They continued left around the first ledge, and Alex turned right to get around the next. As the walked into the tall grasses, they were lucky to not have encountered any wild pokemon yet. Suddenly, the two Team Magma members.

Alright, you can stop right here!

Shawn and Buck confronted the two ladies, as they came out of the brushing from that direction.
Back to top Go down
Ben
Admin
Ben

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventure   Pokemon Adventure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 6:09 am

Sy and Shinu saw the two men start to push and shove around the girls. Sy and Shinu raced towards the girls and Sy delivered a punch to the gut of Buck and then shoved him away as Shinu Head butted Shawn and threw him next to Buck.

"What kind of man jumps and beats up on two girls?"

"You will pay for doing that."

Buck gets up and places a hand where Sy hit him and winced a little as Shawn got up and held his held with his eyes closed. Sy then moved in front of Mimi and placed one hand out and his pikachu jumped onto it from where he hid when he saw the two strange men jump out. Shinu walked in front of Alex and placed his hand on his pokeball.

"You know kid that actually hurt"

"That was the intention dumb ass"

Buck moved forward and Pikachu let some parks fly of his cheek as a warning. Buck backed off next to Shawn. Pikachu jumped onto the floor with sparks flying out of his cheeks ready for battle

"Heh looks like pikachu wants you to go down buddy."
Back to top Go down
Jimi
Admin
Jimi

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventure   Pokemon Adventure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 6:11 am

Yeah, we got this one, don’t even sweat. You two got some awful manners. Don’t you know it’s nice polite to walk up on a woman like that. You idiots managed to do it twice. Stupid ass uniforms yall got on. Halloween all year around much? Look at this guy Sy! Got his three pairs of red socks on increasing in length. That’s kinda cute, I feel bad for your mom washing twenty one pairs of socks every week. Yall are rockin them little black kitty ears though, I guess yall pull that off well. But come on men, someone tell me what’s up with the capris! That gray doesn’t even work, if you had to wear these stupid confused pants trying to be shorts, you should have went with black. I’m assuming that black M on your cute little cut off shirt stands for Magma! Give me a break dude, you got the same size shirt on as my partner here! I guess if anything’s cool, it has to be that red hood yall got on. Perhaps yall should pull it a little lower to cover more of that pathetic face yall failed at hiding. At any rate, I don’t give a damn what you’re wearing, these are my journey mates, and like my man Sy said, we aint having that shit. Let’s go Sy!

Shinu brought out Mudkip and it stood side by side with Sy’s Pikachu. The two pokemon looked at one another and nodded.

Okay! Have it your way smart guy! No one disrespects Team Magma and our uniforms! No one is passing into Oldale Town, no one! You’ll have to get through us! Let’s go Shawn!

In unison, both men called out their Zigzagoon, and they stood next to their legs. Without order, both Zigzagoon charged at Mudkip and Pikachu with a tackle attack.

Growl Mudkip! See if you can increase that range and get them both.

Pikachu, thundershock!

Mudkip unleashed a nice growl that slowed the two Zigzagoon by harming their ears, hampering their attacks. Meanwhile, Pikachu unleashed many volts of a thundershock that went flying through the tall grass, setting a line of it ablaze on the way to striking the Zigzagoon on the right, shocking and burning him at once. As the other stopped momentarily, Mudkip received an order to tackle the other Zigzagoon. He sprinted straight at it, and then cross stepped to the left, and used a tree to springboard itself to land a crushing blow into the side of the Zigzagoon and sent it beaming backwards, also getting caught up in the small flames that the Pikachu caused with his initially poorly aimed thundershock. Soon the smoke from the fire trapped the two Zigzagoon and Shawn and Buck had no choice but to return their pokemon. When the two red beams called the pokemon back, Buck and Shawn yelled something that couldn’t be made out before disappearing into the eastern forestry on the east side of the path.

Well then, I guess that takes care of that. Good job Mudkip and Pikachu, and you didn’t do so bad yourself Sy!

Return Mudkip!

Mudkip was drawn back into its pokeball and Shinu turned back to Alex and Mimi smiling widely.

Sorry we stole the show there a little bit, but they kind of challenged us by coming up on yall like that.
Back to top Go down
Silent Contemplation

Silent Contemplation

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventure   Pokemon Adventure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 8:46 am

Kisagaru's face went to a blank lok, eyes half open, an annoyed look on his face. He stared at Cino for a second before anwsering.

Do you really think that we wouldnt be ready? I sure as hell know I am. Ben over there, you ask him. But you better watch your attitiude or we'll have a rough journey, be knowing of that. I'm not about to let some stuck up little punk insult me.

He sneered slightly at Cino, but walked past him, and looked over at Ben

you ready Ben? I know the surrounding areas like the back of my hand. I've lived here all my life.

he turned around, walking past Cino agaiun, looking forward to where Shinu's group had disappeared into.

So follow me. If you have any complaints, state them now, but if their about where we're going, in case you have a way to get there that doesnt take a whole day, I'd say keep it to yourself. And for future reference, treat me with respect, and I'll do the same with you. Piss me off or insult me, and I wont be so nice.

He sighed, and pulled out his Cindaquil. He made it full size, and called Cindaquil out, putting him on his right shoulder. He still didnt turn around and look at them.

If we're done here, then onto Odale!
Back to top Go down
gamemonk0

gamemonk0

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventure   Pokemon Adventure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 11:04 am

Benjamin sighed. "It seems that all youngsters these days have attitudes. Ah well. Let's just hope They don't end up shoving each other off a cliff when one's turned away."

Ben strapped on his fanny pack, and trudged off.
Back to top Go down
Silent Contemplation

Silent Contemplation

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventure   Pokemon Adventure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 11:22 am

Kisagaru grinned slightly, noticing bans fanny pack

well, long as he's ready to go, I wouldnt care if he had a purse.

he walked after Ben, comming up beside him.

So, how long have you been a trainer? and why did you start over? just curious.
Back to top Go down
gamemonk0

gamemonk0

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventure   Pokemon Adventure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 11:37 am

"Gah... women. When my ex-wife divorced me, she got all my pokemon in the deal. She waited until I was on business in London before filing the papers, so I couldn't fight to keep possession of them."

Ben was suddenly glum from the memory of his ex legally stealing all his pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Silent Contemplation

Silent Contemplation

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventure   Pokemon Adventure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 2:34 pm

He looked down for a second

ah, I knew I shouldnt've asked.

He looked up, jumping over a small encampment of rocks in front on him.

sorry I asked.
Back to top Go down
Tif

Tif

Female Number of posts : 1563
Job/hobbies : kool-aid. Ohhh, yeah!
Biography : Do we have to fill this one out? >:{
Registration date : 2007-11-23

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventure   Pokemon Adventure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 3:42 pm

*Alex nodded to the two men in her group, and then continued on to walk down the path to Oldale Town.

Alex walked along the side of that path, looking in the bushes and such of Hoenn, fascinated by it's natural beauty outdoors. Shinu and Sy were walking and talking together, while Mimi was walking behind them listening to their stories of great adventure in other regions of the world.

After about 45 minutes of walking, the party saw Oldale Town in the distance. It had a PokeMart, a PokeCenter, and quite a few homes.*

"Well, looks like we're finally here! And we made it just before it got dark!" Alex said, while her companions looked in awe at the sight of their second established town of the Hoenn region.

"Last one down is a rotten egg!"

*Alex fled down the little hill, racing her way to Oldale. Behind her, her fellow party members followed. After running for a short amount of time, the group finally reached the bottom of the hill, where the entrance of Oldale Town was before them.

The sun was setting, as well as the people of the town. The sky was filled with reds and oranges and some splotches of blue.*

"Too bad we didn't stay at the top. The sunset would have been beautiful from up there!" Alex said with a little dissapointment in her voice. "Oh well. But now, we should find the Pokemon Center for a place to sleep for the night."

*Walking in the town of Oldale, the group saw all sorts of shops. They looked inside every window while walking, seeing the stores with food, souviniers(sp?), and other misc. stores with lights inside them turned on. While a little dazed with the sceneery around them, they had unexpectingly walked right inside the walls of the Pokemon Center of Oldale.*
Back to top Go down
gamemonk0

gamemonk0

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventure   Pokemon Adventure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 3:50 pm

"Bah... it's alright. Sooner or later, she's going to get bored of the novelty of having stolen my pokemon, and then release them into the wild somewhere. When that happens, a little birdy will let me know."

Ben cheered up a little...

before tripping over the rocks Kisagaru had jumped over.
Back to top Go down
Silent Contemplation

Silent Contemplation

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventure   Pokemon Adventure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 4:19 pm

Kisagaru stopped, hearing a slamming noise, and turned around. what he saw made him start to chuckle. It was Ben on the ground, fell over the rocks he had jumped over not two minutes ago. He started to laugh

ahahahahaha!!!!! oh, man!

he stopped laughing, but still chucked to himself. he walked over to Ben

hey, you ok? need any help up?
Back to top Go down
gamemonk0

gamemonk0

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventure   Pokemon Adventure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 4:29 pm

"Eh... I should be fine... just let me..." Ben gets up.

"Right, I should be fine... eh, my back!!! Blast it..."

Ben picked up a tree limb on the ground nearby. Using a little deft knife work, Ben fashions a walking staff.

"I'll be alright. Just go easy on an old man, and let's try to avoid jutting rocks from now on?"
Back to top Go down
Silent Contemplation

Silent Contemplation

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventure   Pokemon Adventure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 4:34 pm

Kisa grinned a little, and shook his head. His Cyndaquil let out a little 'Cinda!' and seemed to laugh a bit. Kisa laughed

well, isnt that funny. Ben, your the one that needs to avoid them. haha.

he chuckled to himself some more, and walked on. he stopped suddenly, and looked around.

now where's that Cino snob?
Back to top Go down
gamemonk0

gamemonk0

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventure   Pokemon Adventure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 4:41 pm

"Hm?" Ben looked around.

"Now that you mention it... it seems like he's gotten ahead..."

Ben sighed. "You'd best go catch up to him! I'll be along shortly. Ask him to slow for an old man's sake, would you? My lumbago is giving me trouble."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Adventure   Pokemon Adventure - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Adventure
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next