FFDiscussion
It's been just over 3 years since FFD opened, and it's been a close knit community, one which we've all been able to share our problems together, talk freely and discuss any kind of topic that we wanted, from Final Fantasy to problems with school.

Unfortunately, the decision was made to archive the board while it still had some minimal activity, rather than let spammers come and take over, which I think we will all agree on. Although there was the fair share of drama, people leaving and not much activity, the fact that we managed to keep it going until now is a statement to say that we weren't going to let it go down without trying our best to keep it open.

So after 3 years, 50000 posts and over 1000 topics later, with one of the best and closest communities on the web, FFDiscussion has closed on the 1st December 2010
FFDiscussion
It's been just over 3 years since FFD opened, and it's been a close knit community, one which we've all been able to share our problems together, talk freely and discuss any kind of topic that we wanted, from Final Fantasy to problems with school.

Unfortunately, the decision was made to archive the board while it still had some minimal activity, rather than let spammers come and take over, which I think we will all agree on. Although there was the fair share of drama, people leaving and not much activity, the fact that we managed to keep it going until now is a statement to say that we weren't going to let it go down without trying our best to keep it open.

So after 3 years, 50000 posts and over 1000 topics later, with one of the best and closest communities on the web, FFDiscussion has closed on the 1st December 2010
FFDiscussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FFDiscussion

Home to final fantasy talks and much more. Rp, thread games, general chat, and show off sections are all active. Enjoy the community!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Admins returning after December 1st, please check the Elite Eight board, and read the sticky thread for more info.

End of an Era

Go down 
+4
Senzuba†An'Dor
Silent Contemplation
GDG
One_Winged_Angel
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
GDG

GDG

Female Number of posts : 1214
Job/hobbies : writing, drawing
Biography : Your not so average teenage girl
Rep : 0
Registration date : 2007-11-10

End of an Era - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 6:56 pm

"Not real sure. Haven't really gotten to know them. All I know is he's fleeing the soldiers to."

She looked down at the ground and then to the sky.

"I only wish we could get to know each other better. Easier to trust one another in a fight."
Back to top Go down
One_Winged_Angel

One_Winged_Angel

Male Number of posts : 454
Job/hobbies : video games / movies / parties / reading
Biography : I found that if you dont set any goals for yourself, then you can never be dissapointed lol
Registration date : 2007-11-13

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 7:55 pm

"There is no point. The pain of loss increases when u lose someone u know, or love if it comes to that." Kenji replied as he pulled his book out again and sat back to read.
Back to top Go down
Elite

Elite

Male Number of posts : 505
Job/hobbies : College Student
Registration date : 2007-11-07

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 8:34 pm

"I wish I knew more people that I could trust...so far there has been only one person..." Cin clenched his fist slightly as if he was reminiscing about something.
Back to top Go down
GDG

GDG

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 6:54 am

"which is exactally why I feel we need to help you."
Back to top Go down
Silent Contemplation

Silent Contemplation

Male Number of posts : 2885
Job/hobbies : Guitar, Videogames, Listening to music for hours on end.
Biography : I'm a music lover, music is my life. I love to rp, and I'm crazy sometimes. But, I'm nice mostly ^^.

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 11:27 am

he awoke, his eyes opening slowly, his vision blurry. He moaned, and pushed himself to sit against a tree. He looked over at Raven, and then looked around, seein Kenji and Cino. He stared at Cino.

who is he....
Back to top Go down
Elite

Elite

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 12:54 pm

Cino looked over with an eyebrow up.

"I'm a nobody. Close your eyes and rest more."
Back to top Go down
GDG

GDG

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 4:48 pm

"Someone who helped save your life so shut it and rest ok..."

She put the book in her back pack.

"you need to rest more. Introductions can be done later."
Back to top Go down
Silent Contemplation

Silent Contemplation

Biography : I'm a music lover, music is my life. I love to rp, and I'm crazy sometimes. But, I'm nice mostly ^^.

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 4:59 pm

he tried to move his right arm, but it wouldn't move. Then he remembered the fight. And how it had ended. He pushed with his left arm, and got to his feet. He wobbled a bit at first, but stopped. He looked around

where are my swords.

all he wanted to do was keep moving.
Back to top Go down
GDG

GDG

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 5:18 pm

"Well all you need to do is rest. You're using up to much energy fighting let alone that stunt that you tried to pull twice. You don't need your swords at the moment anyways." She gave him a scornful look. "Just Relax already."
Back to top Go down
Elite

Elite

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 5:22 pm

"You're lucky to have someone as caring as her, now listen to her or I'll make you listen."
Back to top Go down
Silent Contemplation

Silent Contemplation

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 8:18 pm

he looked over at Cino

don't push your luck. even with only my left arm you wouldn't last.

he glanced around, and saw his blades laying on the ground. he walked over to them and picked the left one up. he used the blade to flip the other, making it fall into the sheath on his back.

and I don't need your sympathy.
Back to top Go down
Elite

Elite

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 8:59 pm

Cino simply huffed as he glared slightly at him before turning his back around to the small body of water behind them.

"Ungrateful punk...I didn't have to remove those seals..." He muttered to himself.
Back to top Go down
Silent Contemplation

Silent Contemplation

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 2:19 pm

he grinned slightly, his back still to them. He rolled up his sleve with his left hand, and pulled it up. The scar of the seals was still there.

you mean these? They would have removed themselves eventually. Their release seals, time release. I only used it on my right arm to undo the effects of the past, so that my right arm was mobile. Since their still there, maybe.....

he looked down at his right arm, trying to move any part of it. His finger twitched, and he grinned.
Back to top Go down
One_Winged_Angel

One_Winged_Angel

Biography : I found that if you dont set any goals for yourself, then you can never be dissapointed lol

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 2:28 pm

"Stop your whining both of u." Kenji said angrilly putting his book away. "We move now."
Back to top Go down
GDG

GDG

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 5:02 pm

"All I have to say to this is that you better watch yourself. Just because you managed to live through your little scuffle with the chi master Xurabbi doesn't mean you can take anyone on and live ok. I know more about Cino then you do."
Back to top Go down
Elite

Elite

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 7:41 pm

Cino didn't say a word as he was still rather infuriated by the response he had recieved. He kicked a rock into the small body of water and watched the waves ripple as he sat down in the moonlight.
Back to top Go down
GDG

GDG

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 8:44 pm

"and you need to learn to keep you cool a little Cino. No need to be making threats."

She looked at the two of them.
Back to top Go down
Elite

Elite

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 9:17 pm

Cino gripped his hands and then slowly let go.

"I know...Its just...nevermind I have anger problems..."
Back to top Go down
GDG

GDG

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 9:28 pm

"ok then if you say so."
Back to top Go down
Elite

Elite

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 10:34 pm

"How do you do it? How do you stick around with all of them huh?" Cino slowly asked while looking at his reflection.
Back to top Go down
One_Winged_Angel

One_Winged_Angel

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 8:47 pm

"Xarubbi come on, lets go." Kenji said as he walked towards the town. The sun was rising, and the sound of feet marching was getting louder.
Back to top Go down
Silent Contemplation

Silent Contemplation

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 9:06 pm

lead the way.

he made his right hand twitch, and he followed Kenji, his left hand resting on the hilt of his blade.
Back to top Go down
One_Winged_Angel

One_Winged_Angel

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 9:14 pm

Kenji walked through the path and towards the town of Alaenvale. The gates were now in sight, but troops stood at the entrance of the village, and the footsteps were getting closer
Back to top Go down
Silent Contemplation

Silent Contemplation

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 9:26 pm

he sighed.

this is going to be annoying.

he pulled out his blade.

you ready?
Back to top Go down
One_Winged_Angel

One_Winged_Angel

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 8:58 am

"Conflict in this kind of situation will just put us back to where we are now, in the woods running. We must keep this quick and simple got it? no flashy displays of power." Kenji said as he clentched his fist.

(would u post in Demon World SC)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

End of an Era
Page 13 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FFDiscussion :: Role Playing Realm :: Role Playing Library-
Jump to: