FFDiscussion
It's been just over 3 years since FFD opened, and it's been a close knit community, one which we've all been able to share our problems together, talk freely and discuss any kind of topic that we wanted, from Final Fantasy to problems with school.

Unfortunately, the decision was made to archive the board while it still had some minimal activity, rather than let spammers come and take over, which I think we will all agree on. Although there was the fair share of drama, people leaving and not much activity, the fact that we managed to keep it going until now is a statement to say that we weren't going to let it go down without trying our best to keep it open.

So after 3 years, 50000 posts and over 1000 topics later, with one of the best and closest communities on the web, FFDiscussion has closed on the 1st December 2010
FFDiscussion
It's been just over 3 years since FFD opened, and it's been a close knit community, one which we've all been able to share our problems together, talk freely and discuss any kind of topic that we wanted, from Final Fantasy to problems with school.

Unfortunately, the decision was made to archive the board while it still had some minimal activity, rather than let spammers come and take over, which I think we will all agree on. Although there was the fair share of drama, people leaving and not much activity, the fact that we managed to keep it going until now is a statement to say that we weren't going to let it go down without trying our best to keep it open.

So after 3 years, 50000 posts and over 1000 topics later, with one of the best and closest communities on the web, FFDiscussion has closed on the 1st December 2010
FFDiscussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FFDiscussion

Home to final fantasy talks and much more. Rp, thread games, general chat, and show off sections are all active. Enjoy the community!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Admins returning after December 1st, please check the Elite Eight board, and read the sticky thread for more info.

End of an Era

Go down 
+4
Senzuba†An'Dor
Silent Contemplation
GDG
One_Winged_Angel
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
GDG

GDG

Female Number of posts : 1214
Job/hobbies : writing, drawing
Biography : Your not so average teenage girl
Rep : 0
Registration date : 2007-11-10

End of an Era - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 6:21 pm

She had crossed her arms and looked at him with teasing eyes.

"You don't think that because of your half demon blood. They don't think of the help they need. But you on the other hand do need the help like it or not..."
Back to top Go down
Elite

Elite

Male Number of posts : 505
Job/hobbies : College Student
Registration date : 2007-11-07

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 6:40 pm

Cino sighed slightly and looked at the girl.

"What do you want then..." He muttered.
Back to top Go down
GDG

GDG

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 6:58 pm

"The only thing i want from you is to reconsider killing us. We can help you instead understand where I'm going with this..."

She looked at him.

"You would have a lot more magic on you side that way..."
Back to top Go down
Elite

Elite

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 9:14 pm

"I guess I have no choice..." Cino muttered.

"I won't...kill any of you." Cino looked down not trying to get out of her grasp.

"My name...is Cino..." He nearly whispered. "And I suppose I owe you an apology..."
Back to top Go down
GDG

GDG

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 5:02 pm

"Now that's better...." She said lowering the vines. "Besides it doesn't matter you have the page from my book."

She looked at him

"You don't need to say any apologies. I can understand but I'm always like this when confronted with the fear for my friends."

She looked more willing to talk now and not as willing to fight.

"You must tell me though. Who are you trying to save..."
Back to top Go down
Elite

Elite

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 5:40 pm

"Why would you like to know so much? My friend can't be that important to a total stranger..." He muttered as he rubbed his wrists.

"Those vines are rather tight he chuckled." Cino rumuged in his pocket and reproduced the page he tore from the book and offered it back to the girl.
Back to top Go down
GDG

GDG

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 5:46 pm

She took the page.

"Well I'm a witch and it's my job to protect and help. Even those who can't be trusted at times."

She looked at the page.

"At this point i'm not seeing any reason the future generation need to know about this."

The page instantly burned up in her hand. She smiled and looked at him.

"You're trust worthy enough. If there is a need for knowledge of it again they can find it on there own like we have once done. Back to your friend though. I'm always helping and it involves me because at this point you're not planning on killing us all. To help you in return seems resonable. Princesses honor."
Back to top Go down
Elite

Elite

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 6:56 pm

"Thank you then..." Cino meakly whispered. "Princess' honor huh?" Cino pondered for a moment before speaking again.

"On my blood then I promise." Cino withdrew his sword and held it straight in front of himself before giving a slight bow. He sheathed the sword and leaned up against a nearby tree.

"I never caught your name." He looked over to her slightly relaxed now.
Back to top Go down
GDG

GDG

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 7:00 pm

"Right my name is Raven."

She pondered for a second before realizing how long she's been away the group.

"I wondered if they finally got that Chi Master pinned." She muttered to herself.
Back to top Go down
Elite

Elite

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 7:01 pm

"Hmmm? Chi what?" Cino looked over slightly interested.
Back to top Go down
GDG

GDG

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 7:08 pm

"A Chi Master. Everybody was fighting with him. I don't see the point though. He's just kind of warning to leave or brute forces will kill us. And if we refuse he'll kill us."

She looked up.

"I'm not expecting to go back. I left like he said but I'm still their friend I'm just not fighting with the old brute."
Back to top Go down
Silent Contemplation

Silent Contemplation

Male Number of posts : 2885
Job/hobbies : Guitar, Videogames, Listening to music for hours on end.
Biography : I'm a music lover, music is my life. I love to rp, and I'm crazy sometimes. But, I'm nice mostly ^^.

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 7:13 pm

He growled, running through the forest. He hear voices, and started to run towards them. He stopped midway though, and bent over, vomiting blood onto the ground. His vision blurred, and he dropped his right blade. It clanged to the ground, and his arm moved, contorting into obscure angles and positions. He yelled in agony and held onto his forearm as his hand contorted wildly. It bled profusely from the seals, as well as his forearm and hand. It stopped contorting, and fell limp to his side. no...not now....not yet....

he walked forward, a large blood pool in his wake. As he walked forward, a large line of blood followed him, gushing from his arm onto the ground. He walked into the clearing, to where Raven and Cino were, and his vision blurred immensely.

damn...it all.....

he fell forward, his vision going black. He fell to the ground, and a large blood pool started fowming around where his arm lay.
Back to top Go down
Elite

Elite

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 7:16 pm

"I used to find fighting useless...but times change and so do people..." Cino looked down at his hands for a moment before staring up into the night sky.

"Never thought I'd end up like this..." Cino heard the clatter of weapons and metal and quickly withdrew his blade and pointed it over in the direction of the man who had just emerged.

"Who's this?" Cino looked hesitantly at the bleeding man.
Back to top Go down
GDG

GDG

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 7:22 pm

"His name is Xurabbi" She said running over to him. She bent over him with her hands outstretched over him. A light came from them as she hoped he would heal unless it was to late.

"Damnit! Why the Hell did have to get in that fight!"
Back to top Go down
Silent Contemplation

Silent Contemplation

Male Number of posts : 2885
Job/hobbies : Guitar, Videogames, Listening to music for hours on end.
Biography : I'm a music lover, music is my life. I love to rp, and I'm crazy sometimes. But, I'm nice mostly ^^.

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 7:26 pm

His wounds started to heal, but the seals still on his arm hindered the healing magic, as the effects of it were still active, even though his arm was not. He opened his eyes for a second, a moment of conciousness, a slight one at that.

the..seals...

he slipped back into unconciousness
Back to top Go down
GDG

GDG

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 7:31 pm

"Damnit I wish you would stay awake"

She looked through the book quickly to see if there was a healing spell.

"Wake up!"
Back to top Go down
Elite

Elite

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 7:45 pm

"Here do this." Cino walked over and knelt over Xurabbi. Cino unsheathed his sword and tapped the seals. He muttered a few words as a green aura placed itself on the sword as the seals began to crack.
Back to top Go down
GDG

GDG

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 7:48 pm

"What the hell are you doing?"

She gave a short laugh at her own comment. She was clueless but began to take note of it in her mind.
Back to top Go down
Elite

Elite

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 7:54 pm

Cino looked over. "You want me to stop princess? If I do, your friend will die from the anti-healing wards placed on his body. Let me take these off and then you can finish your job." Cino went back to work.
Back to top Go down
GDG

GDG

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 8:01 pm

"I don't want you to stop i'm just wondering..."
Back to top Go down
Elite

Elite

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 6:02 pm

Cino finished tapping the seals and looked over at Raven and nodded.

"Your turn now."
Back to top Go down
GDG

GDG

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 6:15 pm

"Right" She said as she held her hands over the seals one more time.
Back to top Go down
Elite

Elite

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 6:48 pm

Cino sat down and simply watched Raven as she went to work.

"I want to say...sorry again about before..." He murmurred.
Back to top Go down
GDG

GDG

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 6:53 pm

She looked over at him.

"Nah don't worry about it."

When the heal was finished she went over and sat by him.

"He'll need a little rest but he should be fine."
Back to top Go down
Elite

Elite

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 6:54 pm

Cino smiled slightly.

"So uh, who is he exactly? Errr, well your friend obviously but...who is he?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

End of an Era
Page 12 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FFDiscussion :: Role Playing Realm :: Role Playing Library-
Jump to: