FFDiscussion
It's been just over 3 years since FFD opened, and it's been a close knit community, one which we've all been able to share our problems together, talk freely and discuss any kind of topic that we wanted, from Final Fantasy to problems with school.

Unfortunately, the decision was made to archive the board while it still had some minimal activity, rather than let spammers come and take over, which I think we will all agree on. Although there was the fair share of drama, people leaving and not much activity, the fact that we managed to keep it going until now is a statement to say that we weren't going to let it go down without trying our best to keep it open.

So after 3 years, 50000 posts and over 1000 topics later, with one of the best and closest communities on the web, FFDiscussion has closed on the 1st December 2010
FFDiscussion
It's been just over 3 years since FFD opened, and it's been a close knit community, one which we've all been able to share our problems together, talk freely and discuss any kind of topic that we wanted, from Final Fantasy to problems with school.

Unfortunately, the decision was made to archive the board while it still had some minimal activity, rather than let spammers come and take over, which I think we will all agree on. Although there was the fair share of drama, people leaving and not much activity, the fact that we managed to keep it going until now is a statement to say that we weren't going to let it go down without trying our best to keep it open.

So after 3 years, 50000 posts and over 1000 topics later, with one of the best and closest communities on the web, FFDiscussion has closed on the 1st December 2010
FFDiscussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FFDiscussion

Home to final fantasy talks and much more. Rp, thread games, general chat, and show off sections are all active. Enjoy the community!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Admins returning after December 1st, please check the Elite Eight board, and read the sticky thread for more info.

End of an Era

Go down 
+4
Senzuba†An'Dor
Silent Contemplation
GDG
One_Winged_Angel
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Elite

Elite

Male Number of posts : 505
Job/hobbies : College Student
Rep : 0
Registration date : 2007-11-07

End of an Era - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 7:27 pm

Cino staggered back slightly at the comment.

"You must be mistaken..." He muttered as he looked at the girl.

"I..." Cino opened his mouth and then closed it as if forgetting what to say and began to look uneasy as he slowly started to step away.
Back to top Go down
GDG

GDG

Female Number of posts : 1214
Job/hobbies : writing, drawing
Biography : Your not so average teenage girl
Registration date : 2007-11-10

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 7:43 pm

"I know you're good. No one can touch the book unless there good. That's how it keeps the future generations prepared by making sure no one takes anything from it."

She looked at him.

"you're not evil..."
Back to top Go down
Elite

Elite

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 8:06 pm

"You realize I still have a job do you not?"
Back to top Go down
GDG

GDG

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 8:11 pm

"yes but your not evil..........Is someone bribing you?"

She was more confident now.
Back to top Go down
Elite

Elite

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 8:26 pm

"You...stay away! Don't interfere you fool." Cino was trying to avoid the girl now by starting to escape through the forest in search of her friends.
Back to top Go down
GDG

GDG

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 8:34 pm

She teleported infornt of him.

"You're good and you know it but at the moment you are trying to help someone or something by listening to someone right?"

She looked him in the eye
Back to top Go down
gamemonk0

gamemonk0

Male Number of posts : 2607
Rep : 1

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 8:43 pm

At that point, the chi master interrupted by leaping from the trees, throwing bolts of lightning back the direction he was fleeing from as he flew.
Back to top Go down
Elite

Elite

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 8:51 pm

Cino held up his hands.

"Look girl..." he started. "I've already told you I have a job to carry out and if I don't..." Cino stopped there. Cino looked back at the girl.

"Sorry about this but I have to continue..." Cino withdrew his sword and sent a gust of wind out at the girl. Cino then began to run through the forest trying to find signs of her friends.
Back to top Go down
GDG

GDG

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 8:55 pm

She blocked the attack with a sheild, and ran after him and moved some vines from the tree's to rap around him with her magic.

"You know," She said running up to him, "This could go a lot easier if you told me what was wrong..."

She gave him a determined look as the vines started to wrap around him more.
Back to top Go down
Elite

Elite

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 9:16 pm

Cino began to get annoyed as he eye started to twitch.

"I told you...leave me to my business already!" His voice rising.
Back to top Go down
Silent Contemplation

Silent Contemplation

Male Number of posts : 2885
Job/hobbies : Guitar, Videogames, Listening to music for hours on end.
Biography : I'm a music lover, music is my life. I love to rp, and I'm crazy sometimes. But, I'm nice mostly ^^.

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 9:44 pm

his growl got louder, and he jumped into the air, making the lightning bolts whiz past him, almost hitting his chest, leaping into the air off a tree. He saw the chi master running from his, and he sped forward, closing the gap with jumps from tree to tree, pushing off the trunks and gaining momentum. he overtook the chi master

don't you run away from me! it only makes me more angry! now die!!

he yelled, and stabbed out at him, slicing and dicing anywhere he coud, trying to tear the master limb from limb, not caring where his strikes went as long as they connected.
Back to top Go down
GDG

GDG

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 4:55 pm

"I don't care if i'm agitating you. I know how to take care of myself. Now why on earth did you agree to kill us for this guy and don't say cause of contract cause i know there's more to the story than that."

She didn't leave her spot and didn't bother to say another word, she just looked at him with determination and anger at his resistance to her.
Back to top Go down
One_Winged_Angel

One_Winged_Angel

Male Number of posts : 454
Job/hobbies : video games / movies / parties / reading
Biography : I found that if you dont set any goals for yourself, then you can never be dissapointed lol
Registration date : 2007-11-13

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 5:09 pm

Kenji stopped, looking at his group. The chi master was powerful, but it seemed that we scared it off. Kenji concentrated his energy waiting and watching outwards with his chi for the soldiers
Back to top Go down
Elite

Elite

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 9:09 pm

"I'm doing it to...." Cino trailed off for a moment with distress in his eyes. He refused to look at the girl.

"I'm trying to save someone..." He nearly whispered.
Back to top Go down
gamemonk0

gamemonk0

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 7:34 am

The old man dropped to his haunches, and water burst from the ground up into Xarrubi, also sliding across the ground and freezing. He slid himself down through Xarubbi's legs, and got to his feet with a front flip off the ice. He slipped however, for just a second, off balance.
Back to top Go down
Silent Contemplation

Silent Contemplation

Biography : I'm a music lover, music is my life. I love to rp, and I'm crazy sometimes. But, I'm nice mostly ^^.

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 7:55 am

he yelled, and slid his left blade down his hand, moving it to it's forward place. He made his arm fly back, and then ripped it forward, making it fly at the Chi Master. He flipped at slashed, breaking the ice around him, and flew around, jumping, looking for what the Chi Master would do next.
Back to top Go down
gamemonk0

gamemonk0

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 9:47 am

Mud began to rise up from the ground, and gather in large masses. From these initially formless blobs of earth, legs and arms formed but nothing discernible beyond that.

The Golems gathered around Xarubbi...
Back to top Go down
Silent Contemplation

Silent Contemplation

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 11:04 am

he grinned, and laughed.

don't you dare underestimate me. I'll show you what happens when you do!

he yelled, and started slashing outward, spinning. The golems chests and peices of arms were targeted, and he stabbed out everywhere he could. He spun faster, making a large gust of wind make a vaccum around him, drawing in the peices of rock that were cut from the golems. He suddenly brought his blade down, stabbing into the ground, and the vaccum rushed out, blowing the golems away with with and stone. He yelled, and jumped at the Chi master, followin his stillf lying blade, trying to get him from the side that was left open.
Back to top Go down
One_Winged_Angel

One_Winged_Angel

Biography : I found that if you dont set any goals for yourself, then you can never be dissapointed lol

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 12:00 pm

Kenji had had enough of fighting, from where he was standing he summoned all his energy, calling the chi forth into his hands. his body was glowing. Kenji was going to wipe out the whole forest
Back to top Go down
gamemonk0

gamemonk0

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 3:21 pm

The old man sprang into the air from his back, floating over the sword swipe, and whirled, bolts of lightning sparking from his extremities. He flying kicked Xarubbi in his solar plexus, and lift him up into the air with another fire breath. Water from the muddy ground shot up like a cannonball, and carried the airborn berserker into Kenji.
Back to top Go down
One_Winged_Angel

One_Winged_Angel

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 4:07 pm

Kenji was shot back by the attack, but landed on his feet, sending the ball of energy that he had at the old man. The ball wasnt strong enough to destroy the forest, but was certainly strong enough to disintigrate an old man. Kenji wouldnt take the chance that he would miss, he jumped up and rocketed downwards, in a flying kick towards the old man
Back to top Go down
gamemonk0

gamemonk0

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 12:57 pm

The flying kick caught him a glancing blow off the shoulder, and he was spun around, just a moment's hesitation to right himself.....

but just enough. The blast of power from the warrior caught the chi master, and blew outwards, throwing out an electric light, and throwing the tree shadow into stark contrast with the surfaces, turning the world black and white for a moment, and nothing in the epicenter of the strike could be discerned through the eye-searing light.

When the blast had cleared, and the animals had gone silent, nothing could be seen of the chi master. However....

No char marks marred the ground, no burns upon the green grass, no rent earth jutting from the ground. It was as if both had never been.
Back to top Go down
One_Winged_Angel

One_Winged_Angel

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 4:40 pm

Kenji stood, fighting stance, alert, listening through the silence for any sign of attack
Back to top Go down
GDG

GDG

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 5:32 pm

"Well you know I could help...."

She didn't need him to look at her for her to know the pain he was feeling. She walked over to him.

"We all need our friends and we all need help we can never do something alone...."
Back to top Go down
Elite

Elite

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 5:59 pm

Cino looked up trying not to show any emotion.

"I don't need your damned help! Just let me go!" Cino began to scream.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: End of an Era   End of an Era - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

End of an Era
Page 11 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FFDiscussion :: Role Playing Realm :: Role Playing Library-
Jump to: