FFDiscussion
It's been just over 3 years since FFD opened, and it's been a close knit community, one which we've all been able to share our problems together, talk freely and discuss any kind of topic that we wanted, from Final Fantasy to problems with school.

Unfortunately, the decision was made to archive the board while it still had some minimal activity, rather than let spammers come and take over, which I think we will all agree on. Although there was the fair share of drama, people leaving and not much activity, the fact that we managed to keep it going until now is a statement to say that we weren't going to let it go down without trying our best to keep it open.

So after 3 years, 50000 posts and over 1000 topics later, with one of the best and closest communities on the web, FFDiscussion has closed on the 1st December 2010
FFDiscussion
It's been just over 3 years since FFD opened, and it's been a close knit community, one which we've all been able to share our problems together, talk freely and discuss any kind of topic that we wanted, from Final Fantasy to problems with school.

Unfortunately, the decision was made to archive the board while it still had some minimal activity, rather than let spammers come and take over, which I think we will all agree on. Although there was the fair share of drama, people leaving and not much activity, the fact that we managed to keep it going until now is a statement to say that we weren't going to let it go down without trying our best to keep it open.

So after 3 years, 50000 posts and over 1000 topics later, with one of the best and closest communities on the web, FFDiscussion has closed on the 1st December 2010
FFDiscussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FFDiscussion

Home to final fantasy talks and much more. Rp, thread games, general chat, and show off sections are all active. Enjoy the community!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Admins returning after December 1st, please check the Elite Eight board, and read the sticky thread for more info.

What Are You Playing?

Go down 
+31
Ben
Unknown
Akame~Soren
.Exotic.Angel.
Sarah
Lucifer Erel
nemo
x.Akashia..Chaoz.x
Just_Smile
Yunancy
Chimerageist
Zell_Wd
apzrman
AtLossForWords
oogie-boogie
Keyes
Elite
minox2109
lionheart1345
Vaan_de_Chocobo
Akane
PrimordialFire
cc01
LeonKnight
Seymour
Ricky
Jimi
Silent Contemplation
EnanoMaldito
Darkness Phoenix
Tif
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 19 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

Male Number of posts : 2201
Rep : 5
Registration date : 2008-02-29

What Are You Playing? - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 12:41 am

Yeah, my characters were about lvl 50+ (all of them) when I first vs'd Gilgamesh and I didn't know about the gengi glove since I hardly use steal.
------------

Viva Pinata - it's a kool game, though my pinatas seem to love fighting each other... and that damn vampire bat thing keeps sucking the life from my pinatas Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Ricky

Ricky

Male Number of posts : 1130
Job/hobbies : Student
Biography : Checked this for the first time in 6 years. Hope you're all doing well with whatever you're up to these days :)
Rep : 1
Registration date : 2007-11-10

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 1:18 pm

Playing Skate 2, it's actually pretty good. Quite enjoying it.
Back to top Go down
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 1:00 am

Viva Pinata - pinata's are getting along better now Very Happy I just sell off the trouble makers Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 2:57 am

Viva Pinata - pretty much over the game now, since I found out there's a limit to the amount of pinata and their houses that rae allowed in the garden :\ Though I did get to about level 21 before giving up.

No More Heroes - Rank 5 assassin now, just need to get about 100k before I can enter the next battle.

Earthbound - Up to the giant barf guy in the factory behind the waterfall. Did a hell of a lot of grinding after being killed by him once.
Back to top Go down
Ricky

Ricky

Biography : Checked this for the first time in 6 years. Hope you're all doing well with whatever you're up to these days :)

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 4:32 am

Still playing Skate 2, and a bit of Syphon Filter: Dark Mirror every now and again.
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin
Sarah

Female Number of posts : 1352
Registration date : 2008-08-12

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 7:38 pm

Resident Evil 3: Nemesis. It's pretty good so far, except for when Nemesis chases me down the street every three seconds.

Silent Hill Homecoming. I played a bit at my friend's house...I don't think I screamed so much in any game as I did in this, and I only got to the cemetary in the city. At least my friend and his girlfriend got a kick out of me screaming about it.
Back to top Go down
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 8:02 pm

Resident Evil 4 - Just killed a red robed guy after going through the castle sewers. The bug monsters are probly the 1st thing to actually make me jump in the game, and that's koz they're pretty much invisible and unpredictable (though once they're walking in water I can tell where they are).

No More Heroes - Rank 4th Assassin now. I've also got enough money to enter rank 3, but I'm gonna build up my money first.
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin
Sarah

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 10:49 am

If you look carefully enough when they're invisible, you can see their eyes glowing.
Back to top Go down
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 12:39 am

yeah, I can see the sudden distortion around their head when they move, but I was facing the wrong way each time they scared me, and the 2nd scare was mostly koz the camera was in an awkward position (more angled towards Leon's feet than normal).
Back to top Go down
LeonKnight

LeonKnight

Male Number of posts : 2031
Job/hobbies : uuuhm plenty of things...well not really...I DON'T KNOW!!!
Biography : Jecht Fan l33t
Rep : 0
Registration date : 2007-11-08

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 10:36 pm

lol the Novistadors got to ya eh? ANd that slight distortion is their breath xD

Resident Evil 4: starting hard mode agian cause of boredom
Back to top Go down
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 12:36 am

Resident Evil 4 - Up to saving that girl from from the castle (where your a level above and hove to shoot zombies below you). Had another good fright, but it was an obvious one. Opened a door during a boss fight and thought "better check for any random zombies" and there just happened to be a zombie behind the door.

Mirror's Edge - Friend gave it to me to borrow. I like it but I'm kinda bad at judging the distance in jumps/wall runs.
Back to top Go down
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 4:25 am

Mirror's Edge - past the part where
Spoiler:

Mario Kart Wii - Decided to find a save on the internet. I was getting sick of the ai rubber band trick Mad I love playing as funky kong Razz I think he's going to become my new fav driver.

No More Heroes - Ranked 2 assassin now. That boss fight was insanely hard too. I died about 3 times (twice unexpectedly fell for a trap, another koz I used the health coookie too soon).
Back to top Go down
lionheart1345

lionheart1345

Female Number of posts : 734
Job/hobbies : artist
Biography : I talk to strangers...that's how I make friends!! =D
Registration date : 2007-11-18

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 6:46 am

Replaying some games: ToS2 Dawn of the New World and, of course,
Tales of Vepseria!! lol
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin
Sarah

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 4:04 pm

Resident Evil 4: and let the island begin again...this is the sixth time I'm playing this game

Resident Evil 3: I hate Nemesis...O.o he's scary!
Back to top Go down
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 5:10 am

Managed to play some Earthbound last night. Beat the giant barf boss, after realising I hadn't used the key item on him, which was the only way to defeat him.
Back to top Go down
Ricky

Ricky

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 10:38 am

Replaying GTA IV at the moment and playing Tales of Vesperia, but i'm stuck =/
Back to top Go down
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 10:45 pm

Earthbound - Got 3 of the melodies, and I'm on my way to the next town.

Mirror's Edge - Up to chapter 6, and in a really hard place.

Takes of Monkey Island (pt.1) - Got this game for free yesterday Very Happy (free on Talk like a pirate day), up to finding out how to stop the winds from blowing into the island.

Okami - Killed the 2 demons inside the ice temple, was two epic battles - 1st was with Shiranui (Ammy's 1st wolf), and second was with some wolfman from the snow village.

Tried to play Scarface & Mario Galaxy today, but gave up on 'em both after dying and loosing a lot of progress.
Back to top Go down
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 9:52 pm

Earthbound - Up to Fourside.

Tales of Monkey Island (Pt.1) - Completed, now I feel like playing the other chapters, but I don't wanna buy them and I can't be bothered downloading them.

Okami - going around getting things before I go to the final area.

No More Heroes - Finished it! Loved the ending, they tried to put 2 twists into the final boss fight, and
Spoiler:

Resident Evil - Up to the area where you can do the 2nd lot of target practice. Loved the part where u play as Ashley, really gave me a scare going down the dark corridor, with the armour chasing you (I never saw it, could only hear it so I just ran like crazy).
Back to top Go down
Ricky

Ricky

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 7:54 am

Playing Neverwinter Nights :3
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin
Sarah

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 6:07 pm

Oh god, I hated playing as Ashley for that reason! Now that I've beaten the game so many times, she has a suit of armor costume to wear, and she's freaking invincible! lol

Sims 2
Resident Evil 3
Back to top Go down
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 11:01 pm

Sarah wrote:
Oh god, I hated playing as Ashley for that reason! Now that I've beaten the game so many times, she has a suit of armor costume to wear, and she's freaking invincible! lol
I loved it, it reminds me of Silent Hill: Shattered Memories gameplay (though the game hasn't come out yet, it looks like it should be scary and fun).
---------------------------

Earthbound - Think I'm close to finishing Fourside. Loved the Moonside part, was really trippy.

Okami - Found a lot of things, plus got the upgrade for the slash attack Razz And I've been fishing a lot.

RE4 - Can't remember where I am up to exactly, but I remember killing the 2 giant things in the lava place. Might be a lot further then that though.
Back to top Go down
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 3:35 am

RE4 - saved Ashley from the jail cell that's guarded by those leech zombie things that are harder than normal to kill (wasting all my rifle ammo and half my shotgun ammo :\ )

Pikmin - Day 9: have a total of 7 ship pieces and I just got the blue pikmin (I really hate the overall time limit, I don't think I'll get the good ending in the end...)
Back to top Go down
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 9:03 pm

RE4 - finished the main story. The ending reminded me of DMC1 where Dante escapes the collapsing cave via an aeroplane...

Pikmin - finished it on day 27 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ricky

Ricky

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 2:52 pm

I've sold Skate 2, so i'm just waiting for Operation Flashpoint 2 to come out Sad BUt i'm playing Halo 3 ODST (Which is only worth a rent) otherwise
Back to top Go down
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 11:55 pm

RE4 - up to the castle on my 2nd playthrough.

Pikmin - did a speed run and completed on day 18 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Are You Playing?
Page 16 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 19 ... 23  Next