FFDiscussion
It's been just over 3 years since FFD opened, and it's been a close knit community, one which we've all been able to share our problems together, talk freely and discuss any kind of topic that we wanted, from Final Fantasy to problems with school.

Unfortunately, the decision was made to archive the board while it still had some minimal activity, rather than let spammers come and take over, which I think we will all agree on. Although there was the fair share of drama, people leaving and not much activity, the fact that we managed to keep it going until now is a statement to say that we weren't going to let it go down without trying our best to keep it open.

So after 3 years, 50000 posts and over 1000 topics later, with one of the best and closest communities on the web, FFDiscussion has closed on the 1st December 2010
FFDiscussion
It's been just over 3 years since FFD opened, and it's been a close knit community, one which we've all been able to share our problems together, talk freely and discuss any kind of topic that we wanted, from Final Fantasy to problems with school.

Unfortunately, the decision was made to archive the board while it still had some minimal activity, rather than let spammers come and take over, which I think we will all agree on. Although there was the fair share of drama, people leaving and not much activity, the fact that we managed to keep it going until now is a statement to say that we weren't going to let it go down without trying our best to keep it open.

So after 3 years, 50000 posts and over 1000 topics later, with one of the best and closest communities on the web, FFDiscussion has closed on the 1st December 2010
FFDiscussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FFDiscussion

Home to final fantasy talks and much more. Rp, thread games, general chat, and show off sections are all active. Enjoy the community!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Admins returning after December 1st, please check the Elite Eight board, and read the sticky thread for more info.

What Are You Playing?

Go down 
+31
Ben
Unknown
Akame~Soren
.Exotic.Angel.
Sarah
Lucifer Erel
nemo
x.Akashia..Chaoz.x
Just_Smile
Yunancy
Chimerageist
Zell_Wd
apzrman
AtLossForWords
oogie-boogie
Keyes
Elite
minox2109
lionheart1345
Vaan_de_Chocobo
Akane
PrimordialFire
cc01
LeonKnight
Seymour
Ricky
Jimi
Silent Contemplation
EnanoMaldito
Darkness Phoenix
Tif
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 16 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
lionheart1345

lionheart1345

Female Number of posts : 734
Job/hobbies : artist
Biography : I talk to strangers...that's how I make friends!! =D
Rep : 1
Registration date : 2007-11-18

What Are You Playing? - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 5:17 pm

me and pearl are going to play re:chain of memories and star ocean: till the end of time both for ps2
Back to top Go down
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

Male Number of posts : 2201
Rep : 5
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 9:54 pm

Did a whole lot in the past 2 days.

Madworld - completed. Has one kickass ending! Accidently wiped over the save though with a new game and on hard difficulty.

Starfox Adventures - Finished.
Spoiler:

Sonic Unleashed - Finished. Damn thing took me 2 game overs to finish Evil or Very Mad

Mario Tennis - up to star cup in the doubles.

Resident Evil 4 - up to the medieval castle.
Back to top Go down
Ricky

Ricky

Male Number of posts : 1130
Job/hobbies : Student
Biography : Checked this for the first time in 6 years. Hope you're all doing well with whatever you're up to these days :)
Registration date : 2007-11-10

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 3:48 am

Playing a bit of Bioshock and TNM
Back to top Go down
Unknown

Unknown

Male Number of posts : 906
Job/hobbies : Anime, Manga, Gaming
Biography : Unknown Guy A played by: unknown
Registration date : 2007-11-08

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 8:27 am

Replaying tales of vesperia, planning on getting every title possible if its the last thing i do

Yggdra union,this game keeps me hooked 4eva
Back to top Go down
Ricky

Ricky

Biography : Checked this for the first time in 6 years. Hope you're all doing well with whatever you're up to these days :)

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 12:06 pm

Ooft, whats Tales of Vesperia like? It's still not out in Britain... -_-

Playing Bioshock and Crisis Core.
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin
Sarah

Female Number of posts : 1352
Registration date : 2008-08-12

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 12:58 pm

Final Fantasy XII [still] and Tactics A2.

Other than that, I'm playing Halo with my brother, and losing poorly!
Back to top Go down
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 2:54 am

Okami - Just got onto that island that keeps moving. Took a loooooong time to find it, since it keeps resetting your position if the sun sets.
Back to top Go down
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 3:35 am

Okami - Up to the Nine Tails boss. Probly gonna go back and search the place, so I can find all hidden things before I finish the game.
Back to top Go down
Unknown

Unknown

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 4:38 am

Just started playing random warcrft three maps again, for example: [Real Life]for morons
Got dawn of warwinter assault as well.
Back to top Go down
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 10:14 pm

Played about 2 hours of Brawl today. Realised how rusty I've gotten with Marth, Ike & G&W. Still alright with Link, but i'm still only up to lvl 4 AI.
Back to top Go down
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 6:33 am

Earthbound - going around in circles. fixed the zoo problem, then got stuck in some pink land for a while then ended up in merryville :S

Super Mario Galaxy - up to the very top levels (the planet that requires 76 (?) stars).
Back to top Go down
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 8:23 pm

Mario Galaxy - top level - the planet that requires 88 stars (the galactic battle ship?).

Earthbound - found Bob (the support trophy from smashbros.)

Smash Bros. - vs'd two lvl9 A.I., got my ass kicked 4:7
Back to top Go down
Unknown

Unknown

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 9:19 pm

Dawn of war: WInter assault, the new race added is gay

Granado Espada
Back to top Go down
Ricky

Ricky

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 12:08 pm

MK: Unchained...

Its a bit krap (HA!) but Chess Kombat is strangely compelling... and i don't even really know how to play chess :S

Also started playing Far Cry 2 and Fallout 3 again.

Played Resi Evil 5 when my mate came over, and it actually rocks. I take back what i said earlier, i'm buying it.
Back to top Go down
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 6:57 am

Smash Bros. - Slightly getting better at it. I now know which levels I completely suck at (rainbow ride, large open levels)

Earthbound (zero) - obtained the piano medley, off to find the robot medley.
Back to top Go down
Ricky

Ricky

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 10:14 am

MK: Unchained... Going on it for 10 mins at a time. Got no time for massive games like Far Cry or Fallout anymore, at least until June anyway *Cries*
Back to top Go down
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 5:06 am

FF7 - up to Midgar on the 2nd disc (right at the end of the 2nd disc).
Back to top Go down
Ricky

Ricky

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 4:03 am

I need to play FFVII again.

Playing Crisis Core... i'm still stuck on Sephiroth, who does over 10K damage, when i have a max of 9999 hp. And it's practically impossible for me to get the Genji armour so i can get 99,999 hp, since i'm doing it on hard, and everything is absolutely piss hard -_-
Back to top Go down
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 5:36 am

I think that mode might be for the Japanese only then Razz
----------

FF7 - somewhere in the rail system. Got some materia called 'W Item materia'.

EDIT: Up to disc 3 on FF7, gotta 'aquire' the disc now.

>.>
Back to top Go down
Unknown

Unknown

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 6:23 am

aquire? What ever do you mean?
Back to top Go down
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 7:55 am

Think it's spelt Acquire. Means to come into possession or ownership of.
--------
Scarface: World is Yours - failed twice at a mission at that big club, but I did get Fidel's Records Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ricky

Ricky

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 1:32 pm

apzrman wrote:
I think that mode might be for the Japanese only then Razz

Agreed... its absolutely piss difficult... i cba going throught it for a 4th time and having to put 100 odd hours into a game i've already completed... But i'll have to. Eventually anyway, its my gamesave where i've done new game +'s, so i've got awesome materia etc... Damn Crisis Core for being so awesome! Razz
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin
Sarah

Female Number of posts : 1352
Registration date : 2008-08-12

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 6:26 pm

Trauma Center: Under the Knife 2

I can't get this one surgery done! Sad It's making me mad!
Back to top Go down
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 8:43 pm

Scarface - doing some small supplier missions.

Mario Tennis - completing the minigames

FF7 - disc 3 (going to do all the side quests)
Back to top Go down
Ricky

Ricky

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 3:11 pm

Playing the Bionic Commando MP demo... as awful as the controls are (And i mean utterly, utterly shit... But it's strangley compelling. I'll probably buy it if i see it for £20 somewhere in a few months.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Are You Playing?
Page 9 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 16 ... 23  Next