FFDiscussion
It's been just over 3 years since FFD opened, and it's been a close knit community, one which we've all been able to share our problems together, talk freely and discuss any kind of topic that we wanted, from Final Fantasy to problems with school.

Unfortunately, the decision was made to archive the board while it still had some minimal activity, rather than let spammers come and take over, which I think we will all agree on. Although there was the fair share of drama, people leaving and not much activity, the fact that we managed to keep it going until now is a statement to say that we weren't going to let it go down without trying our best to keep it open.

So after 3 years, 50000 posts and over 1000 topics later, with one of the best and closest communities on the web, FFDiscussion has closed on the 1st December 2010
FFDiscussion
It's been just over 3 years since FFD opened, and it's been a close knit community, one which we've all been able to share our problems together, talk freely and discuss any kind of topic that we wanted, from Final Fantasy to problems with school.

Unfortunately, the decision was made to archive the board while it still had some minimal activity, rather than let spammers come and take over, which I think we will all agree on. Although there was the fair share of drama, people leaving and not much activity, the fact that we managed to keep it going until now is a statement to say that we weren't going to let it go down without trying our best to keep it open.

So after 3 years, 50000 posts and over 1000 topics later, with one of the best and closest communities on the web, FFDiscussion has closed on the 1st December 2010
FFDiscussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FFDiscussion

Home to final fantasy talks and much more. Rp, thread games, general chat, and show off sections are all active. Enjoy the community!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Admins returning after December 1st, please check the Elite Eight board, and read the sticky thread for more info.

What Are You Playing?

Go down 
+31
Ben
Unknown
Akame~Soren
.Exotic.Angel.
Sarah
Lucifer Erel
nemo
x.Akashia..Chaoz.x
Just_Smile
Yunancy
Chimerageist
Zell_Wd
apzrman
AtLossForWords
oogie-boogie
Keyes
Elite
minox2109
lionheart1345
Vaan_de_Chocobo
Akane
PrimordialFire
cc01
LeonKnight
Seymour
Ricky
Jimi
Silent Contemplation
EnanoMaldito
Darkness Phoenix
Tif
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

Male Number of posts : 2201
Rep : 5
Registration date : 2008-02-29

What Are You Playing? - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 4:33 am

Any specific things to do to get this magic map? I've been to the holy Island and I can't get to see the high preist or who ever lives on that giant floating rock.

Okami - Just entered that big poisoned city.
Back to top Go down
Ricky

Ricky

Male Number of posts : 1130
Job/hobbies : Student
Biography : Checked this for the first time in 6 years. Hope you're all doing well with whatever you're up to these days :)
Rep : 1
Registration date : 2007-11-10

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 10:56 am

Wanted: Weapons of Fate demo. Was really looking forward to it, but its a bog standard shooter with bullet curving. ANd the only way you can do bullet time is while moving from cover to cover. (i.e. time slows while the character moves to the next cover)... ah well.

Also playing Tales of the World, which i've nearly finished and GTA IV
Back to top Go down
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 10:13 pm

Okami - Just killed the sea dragon

Jazz Jackrabbit 3d (beta demo) - screwing around, trying to find any kool glitches.
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin
Sarah

Female Number of posts : 1352
Registration date : 2008-08-12

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 11:25 pm

Resident Evil 2. I'm so glad my little Playstation is still chugging along. That thing's been with my since I was 9!
Back to top Go down
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 3:43 am

They're making a RE 2.5 for Wii. It's called Dark Chronicles and plays like umbrella chronicles.
Back to top Go down
Ricky

Ricky

Biography : Checked this for the first time in 6 years. Hope you're all doing well with whatever you're up to these days :)

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 10:23 am

THE NAMELESS MOD!

Well, i will be in about 2-3 hours... Very Happy:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D]

I'm actually so glad the damned thing is out! 7 fucking years developing it and i;ve been waiting for 5 years! XD
Back to top Go down
Ricky

Ricky

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 2:41 pm

Not The Nameless Mod SadSadSadSadSadSadSad The installer won't work for me Sad

I am playing Resistance Retribution though... its alright. Probably give it 7/10

Also playing a hell of a lot of Mirrors Edge.
Back to top Go down
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 2:46 am

Star Fox Adventures - roughly done about 12 hours worth. Up to the walled city (?).
Back to top Go down
Unknown

Unknown

Male Number of posts : 906
Job/hobbies : Anime, Manga, Gaming
Biography : Unknown Guy A played by: unknown
Registration date : 2007-11-08

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 8:06 am

Mana Khemia:Student alliance(PSP)
honestly i know a way to make the game lag alot less so the bad ratings for the game don't really affect me

Granado Espada
Free to play ^.^
Back to top Go down
Ricky

Ricky

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 2:19 pm

Playing Resistance Retrubtuion, nearly finished it. On the last level... pretty hard game in some places. Other than that, not really had much time for games recently... Sad
Back to top Go down
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 2:14 am

Madworld -
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Ricky

Ricky

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 3:32 pm

Played a lot of GTA IV tonight.
Back to top Go down
Unknown

Unknown

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 2:40 am

Man, this really sucks.... there aint blackmarket for games or pirate games anywhere and my country keeps harping on high age rating for ALL games... couldnt even get fable 2
Back to top Go down
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 4:48 am

Star Fx Adventures - Killed the T rex boss.

Madworld -
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Ricky

Ricky

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 3:44 pm

Unknown wrote:
Man, this really sucks.... there aint blackmarket for games or pirate games anywhere and my country keeps harping on high age rating for ALL games... couldnt even get fable 2

Why not just buy it? Will your parents not let you? (And that isn't meant nastily). Just tell them you can be trusted with it, my mum has finally started to accept i'll play 18's, when i convinced her. It took a while, but keep going at it.

Not played Madworld, James, so i can't help. Just check a walkthrough

Playing GTA IV
Back to top Go down
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 12:28 am

But I don't wanna spoil the rest of the plot for me. They kinda looked like collectables, since I havn't done anything with them yet.
--------------

Mario Power tennis - Just bought the Wiimake today... Man it's demanding!

Star Fox - Entered dragon caves (?), freed that long neck dino.
Back to top Go down
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 2:25 am

Star Fox - restored last warpstone, doing the test to get the crazoa spirit from walled city.

Mario Tennis - up to star cup

also played some SSBB today, practising against lvl 9 opponents (so I can one day be able to have a good fight against people in the faction i'm in).
Back to top Go down
Ricky

Ricky

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 9:21 am

Bioshock - My dads had it for a while now, but i've only just started playing it Razz
Back to top Go down
Ricky

Ricky

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 3:59 pm

OMFG OMFG OMFG THE NAMELESS MOD IS AMAZZZZZZZZZZZZZING.

I actually can't stop playing it. Its a fricking amazing mod, download it NOW if you have Deus Ex

www.thenamelessmod.com
Back to top Go down
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 11:46 pm

Heard of that game, what's it like?
Back to top Go down
Ricky

Ricky

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 4:29 am

THe Nameless Mod or Deus Ex?

Dues Ex = FPS RPG. Its got an absolutely fantastic story, its a fun shooter, some good moral choices etc... Buy it is all i can say. I saw it for £2 over here, so it's probably abou $4 or $5., which is easily worth it. It's considered to be one of the best of it's kind in the genre, and up in the top 100 or so games of all time.

The Nameless Mod = A mod for Deus Ex. Again, its probably as good as Deus Ex. Warren Spector (THe Creator of Deus Ex) actually commented on how he'd been wanting to play the mod and that he'd downloaded it, which must say quite a bit Razz

As you can tell, i absolutely love the game Razz

Been playing Deus Ex, THe Nameless Mod, Tenchu: Shadow Asassins and GTA IV.
Back to top Go down
Unknown

Unknown

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 6:06 am

I've seen it before but never really got around to buying it, what do yo mean by good moral choices?
Back to top Go down
Ricky

Ricky

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 6:51 am

Didn't really make myself clear Razz

As in there's such a broad range of them and quite a few... I can't really explain them (Plot spoilers), but for example, when it seems there's only two choices you could make, theres actually 4 or 5. I just wondered what would happen if i tried something out and it turned out to work Razz. There's also about 5 or 6 endings, which is quite a lot even by todays standards, and especially so since it was released in 2000.
Back to top Go down
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 2:18 am

So it's like Fallout 2, but with Fallout 3 persective and better story... Might have to get it the next time I see it.
-----------------------------------
Madworld - Rank 2 (and the story is now in full heat!)
Back to top Go down
Unknown

Unknown

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 6:35 am

Seems quite intersting, alright you got me psyched to start searching stores for the game
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Are You Playing?
Page 8 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 23  Next