FFDiscussion
It's been just over 3 years since FFD opened, and it's been a close knit community, one which we've all been able to share our problems together, talk freely and discuss any kind of topic that we wanted, from Final Fantasy to problems with school.

Unfortunately, the decision was made to archive the board while it still had some minimal activity, rather than let spammers come and take over, which I think we will all agree on. Although there was the fair share of drama, people leaving and not much activity, the fact that we managed to keep it going until now is a statement to say that we weren't going to let it go down without trying our best to keep it open.

So after 3 years, 50000 posts and over 1000 topics later, with one of the best and closest communities on the web, FFDiscussion has closed on the 1st December 2010
FFDiscussion
It's been just over 3 years since FFD opened, and it's been a close knit community, one which we've all been able to share our problems together, talk freely and discuss any kind of topic that we wanted, from Final Fantasy to problems with school.

Unfortunately, the decision was made to archive the board while it still had some minimal activity, rather than let spammers come and take over, which I think we will all agree on. Although there was the fair share of drama, people leaving and not much activity, the fact that we managed to keep it going until now is a statement to say that we weren't going to let it go down without trying our best to keep it open.

So after 3 years, 50000 posts and over 1000 topics later, with one of the best and closest communities on the web, FFDiscussion has closed on the 1st December 2010
FFDiscussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FFDiscussion

Home to final fantasy talks and much more. Rp, thread games, general chat, and show off sections are all active. Enjoy the community!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Admins returning after December 1st, please check the Elite Eight board, and read the sticky thread for more info.

What Are You Playing?

Go down 
+31
Ben
Unknown
Akame~Soren
.Exotic.Angel.
Sarah
Lucifer Erel
nemo
x.Akashia..Chaoz.x
Just_Smile
Yunancy
Chimerageist
Zell_Wd
apzrman
AtLossForWords
oogie-boogie
Keyes
Elite
minox2109
lionheart1345
Vaan_de_Chocobo
Akane
PrimordialFire
cc01
LeonKnight
Seymour
Ricky
Jimi
Silent Contemplation
EnanoMaldito
Darkness Phoenix
Tif
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

Male Number of posts : 2201
Rep : 5
Registration date : 2008-02-29

What Are You Playing? - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 9:36 pm

FF7 - finished the Ancient Forest quest (and killed Ultimate Weapon)

Madworld - Started a 2nd file (on easy, since my 1st file is on hard)

Earthbound (zero) - gonna restart playing it today. Promised a friend I'd give him a copy of the Earthbound/Mother series once I completed Zero.
Back to top Go down
Ricky

Ricky

Male Number of posts : 1130
Job/hobbies : Student
Biography : Checked this for the first time in 6 years. Hope you're all doing well with whatever you're up to these days :)
Rep : 1
Registration date : 2007-11-10

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 10:56 am

Still playing the Bionic Commando demo... I love it now XDD
Back to top Go down
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 1:22 am

Earthbound Zero - Went into a cave and got my ass handed to me.. Did about what would be 30 mins training in the game (had fast mode on) & went back. Got all the super weapons (i think) and going to look around the cave a bit.
Back to top Go down
Ricky

Ricky

Biography : Checked this for the first time in 6 years. Hope you're all doing well with whatever you're up to these days :)

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 2:59 pm

Bionic Commando... still Razz

EDIT: And Lego Indy Jones and Tomb Raider Anniversary on PSP.
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin
Sarah

Female Number of posts : 1352
Registration date : 2008-08-12

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 3:28 pm

Trauma Center UTK2, X-Missions. Or whatever they're called.

FF8-last disk, still trying to beat Adel.
Back to top Go down
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 1:08 am

Ricky wrote:
Bionic Commando... still Razz

EDIT: And Lego Indy Jones and Tomb Raider Anniversary on PSP.
Played Anniversary, what u think of it? I thought it was good (I had the pc version).
Back to top Go down
Ricky

Ricky

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 3:17 pm

Just got onto the Greece level, so i'm not that far in Razz. It's a pretty decent game actually, much better than the original, i would say.
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin
Sarah

Female Number of posts : 1352
Registration date : 2008-08-12

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 4:37 pm

I like Anniversary. I agree with Ricky--it's better than the original. I think it's because of the graphics being better in Anniversary.

-----------------
Been playing FF9. I just started a new game since I accidently deleted my old one. >.<
Back to top Go down
Akane

Akane

Female Number of posts : 499
Job/hobbies : 猫耳
Biography : ロック及びキーの下
Rep : 0
Registration date : 2007-12-02

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 5:20 pm

Sims 2 (PC)
and Dokapon Kingdom (PS2)
Back to top Go down
Ricky

Ricky

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 4:15 pm

Going to finish off X-Men: Origins tonight on PSP. On the last level - it's a relatively short game, about 5-6 hours including times where i've had to replay parts.
Back to top Go down
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 6:33 am

Earthbound Zero - Finished it last night!

Earthbound - Started the SNES version today (while I was waiting for a friend to finish his match in Starcraft)

Starcraft - did about 2-3 hours of competing against my friends. Never won a match (due to only playing 30 minutes of campaign beforehand), but it was fun seeing how long I could survive (and how many bases I could build without them knowing Razz).
Back to top Go down
Ricky

Ricky

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 12:45 pm

Ended up not playing X Men and just went on TR: Anniversary. Nearly finished that giant puzzle in Greece

Also trying to play Deus Ex Invisible War
Back to top Go down
LeonKnight

LeonKnight

Male Number of posts : 2031
Job/hobbies : uuuhm plenty of things...well not really...I DON'T KNOW!!!
Biography : Jecht Fan l33t
Registration date : 2007-11-08

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 1:23 pm

If any of u ask me...

*coughs and points to sig*
Back to top Go down
Ricky

Ricky

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 1:52 pm

So not much then? XD

Playing Tomb Raider Anniversary... nearly at the end of Greece, just stuck =/ Also finished X-Men: Origins.
Back to top Go down
Jimi
Admin
Jimi

Male Number of posts : 7893
Job/hobbies : Admin/Writer/Teacher/Recruiter
Biography : Loved by many, hated by more.
Rep : 3
Registration date : 2007-11-02

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 2:48 pm

Pokemon - Fire Red
Back to top Go down
https://ffdiscussion.forumotion.com
Akane

Akane

Female Number of posts : 499
Job/hobbies : 猫耳
Biography : ロック及びキーの下
Registration date : 2007-12-02

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 12:12 am

Spirited Heart (PC)
Dokapon Kingdom (PS2)
Back to top Go down
Ricky

Ricky

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 3:32 am

TR: Anniversary (Just started Egypt)
Innocent Life: A Futuristic Harvest Moon Very Happy
Far Cry 2

Not playing them often though.
Back to top Go down
Ricky

Ricky

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 2:49 am

Playing Bioshock and TR:Anniversary. Near the end of Egypt in TR.
Back to top Go down
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 3:35 am

Starcraft - played another online match against my friend. Had the A.I. play the 3rd person and I regret adding in the A.I. @_@
Back to top Go down
Unknown

Unknown

Male Number of posts : 906
Job/hobbies : Anime, Manga, Gaming
Biography : Unknown Guy A played by: unknown

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 9:31 am

Just started playing FF8 again but on PSP instead

Guilty Gear accent core-PSP (Never knew arcade style fighters could be this much fun)
Back to top Go down
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 8:40 pm

Red Steel - Borrowed it off a friend and I'm appaled at the crappy A.I. and boring sword fights... Yet I'm still content with finishing it.

Madworld - 2nd play through - Up to Asian Town final lvl (boss lvl)

Starcraft - stuck on an annoying mission. Killed off what I though was the Zerg main base, only to discover a larger base further ahead...
Back to top Go down
Ricky

Ricky

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 11:09 am

^Yeah, Red Steel is pretty awful... =/

Playing Bioshock
Spoiler:

Also playing Phantasy Star Portable. I'm addicted to the damn game, i should be revising but i've played 7 hours over this weekend (About 2 hours before i've gone to sleep, but even so)
Back to top Go down
LeonKnight

LeonKnight

Male Number of posts : 2031
Job/hobbies : uuuhm plenty of things...well not really...I DON'T KNOW!!!
Biography : Jecht Fan l33t

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 9:31 pm

ooh if u need any help on starcraft i am ur man!

ooh me I am still playing Knight Online
Back to top Go down
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 3:41 am

I use to play Knight Online. Found a couple of funny glitches too Razz

I also found this handy guide on battle.net forums that I'll probly try out tomorrow. And it's completely opposite to what I'm doing now (building a massive pile of units, then attacking (which is what I use to doin AOE3)). If I need any help, I'll come straight to you then Scrider Razz
Back to top Go down
Unknown

Unknown

Male Number of posts : 906
Job/hobbies : Anime, Manga, Gaming
Biography : Unknown Guy A played by: unknown

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 6:30 am

granado espada, I've finally decided to make a mad drive forward and actually bother about the game
fate tiger coliseum upper- hell i can only understand below basic jap but heck its still fun, mainly cause of the characters from the anime.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Are You Playing?
Page 10 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 23  Next