FFDiscussion
It's been just over 3 years since FFD opened, and it's been a close knit community, one which we've all been able to share our problems together, talk freely and discuss any kind of topic that we wanted, from Final Fantasy to problems with school.

Unfortunately, the decision was made to archive the board while it still had some minimal activity, rather than let spammers come and take over, which I think we will all agree on. Although there was the fair share of drama, people leaving and not much activity, the fact that we managed to keep it going until now is a statement to say that we weren't going to let it go down without trying our best to keep it open.

So after 3 years, 50000 posts and over 1000 topics later, with one of the best and closest communities on the web, FFDiscussion has closed on the 1st December 2010
FFDiscussion
It's been just over 3 years since FFD opened, and it's been a close knit community, one which we've all been able to share our problems together, talk freely and discuss any kind of topic that we wanted, from Final Fantasy to problems with school.

Unfortunately, the decision was made to archive the board while it still had some minimal activity, rather than let spammers come and take over, which I think we will all agree on. Although there was the fair share of drama, people leaving and not much activity, the fact that we managed to keep it going until now is a statement to say that we weren't going to let it go down without trying our best to keep it open.

So after 3 years, 50000 posts and over 1000 topics later, with one of the best and closest communities on the web, FFDiscussion has closed on the 1st December 2010
FFDiscussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FFDiscussion

Home to final fantasy talks and much more. Rp, thread games, general chat, and show off sections are all active. Enjoy the community!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Admins returning after December 1st, please check the Elite Eight board, and read the sticky thread for more info.

What Are You Playing?

Go down 
+31
Ben
Unknown
Akame~Soren
.Exotic.Angel.
Sarah
Lucifer Erel
nemo
x.Akashia..Chaoz.x
Just_Smile
Yunancy
Chimerageist
Zell_Wd
apzrman
AtLossForWords
oogie-boogie
Keyes
Elite
minox2109
lionheart1345
Vaan_de_Chocobo
Akane
PrimordialFire
cc01
LeonKnight
Seymour
Ricky
Jimi
Silent Contemplation
EnanoMaldito
Darkness Phoenix
Tif
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

Male Number of posts : 2201
Rep : 5
Registration date : 2008-02-29

What Are You Playing? - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 6:53 am

Nobody playing games anymore?
----------------

Dragon Quest 8 - Finally got the final bit of armour I needed in Argonia and I think I'm ready to take on Douhlmagus now.

Zelda TP - Finished the Temple of Time. I can see why it's one of my fav temples. Not looking too forward to city in the sky again, it's like the water temple of TP for me.
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightGabranth

DarkKnightGabranth

Male Number of posts : 279
Job/hobbies : Playing Final Fantasy
Biography : I'll miss you guys alot, I'm sorry I didn't help as much as I should've... If we decide to try again sometime in the future, please tell me if you can, and I promise I'll do better.
Rep : 1
Registration date : 2009-03-31

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 5:00 am

Spore: Just reached Space Stage on my newest save, they are Traders.

Pokemon Ruby: Caught Groudon and beat the 8th gym. Im currently training my seriously under-leveled team for Victory Road, and I'm trying to unlock the Regi's.

Pokemon Diamond: I've done just about everything, except catching Regigigas, so I'm just catching rare Pokemon when possible, and leveling up the Pokemon in my PC that I've ignored for so long.

Dissidia: Getting Squall ready for Inward Chaos, and training some other characters.

Wizard 101: I just reached Level 11, not much left to do without subscribing. Im thinking of making another character.
Back to top Go down
http://tinychat.com/trollparadise
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 10:24 pm

Smash Bros. Brawl - trying to complete the target smash levels. Level 3 is soo damn hard to do with Link.

Okami - finished off the hunt marks and got the brush technique that allows me to teleport at save points.
Back to top Go down
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 2:01 am

Metroid Prime Trilogy - OMG it's now a perfect game XD it's more fun when you can strafe and shoot at the same time. My only problem is I keep hitting button 1 (map button) thinking it's the viser button.
---------------------------
(18/10)
Metroid Prime - Just got the gravity suit

Gears of War - finished chapter 1
Back to top Go down
Ricky

Ricky

Male Number of posts : 1130
Job/hobbies : Student
Biography : Checked this for the first time in 6 years. Hope you're all doing well with whatever you're up to these days :)
Registration date : 2007-11-10

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 1:47 pm

Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood - Rented and completed it. It's a good game though

Tales of Vesperia - Managed to get further and NOW I'M STUCK AGAIN.
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin
Sarah

Female Number of posts : 1352
Registration date : 2008-08-12

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 6:40 pm

Crisis Core

I'm so addicted to this game now!
Back to top Go down
nemo

nemo

Male Number of posts : 1292
Job/hobbies : :p
Biography : Geek
Registration date : 2007-11-18

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 7:07 pm

Dissidia Final Fantasy, trying to get all my characters to SSS rank. Tough.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ffliminality.forums-free.com
Ricky

Ricky

Biography : Checked this for the first time in 6 years. Hope you're all doing well with whatever you're up to these days :)

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 1:04 pm

Tales of Vesperia - Managed to get further, getting quite close to the end of the game now... I'm about 3/4 of the way through at 25 hours.
Back to top Go down
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 2:02 am

Metroid Prime 1 - Just got the grappling hook. Have about 65% items and 83% scans.

Gears of War - 2nd chapter, that part where it's just u & Dom walking around trying to light the path otherwise some zubats eat you...
Back to top Go down
Ricky

Ricky

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 2:46 pm

ToV - STUCK AGAIN.
Back to top Go down
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 11:54 pm

Metroid Prime 1 - Acquired the fire cannon, got a lot of expansions and I'm now heading for the Omega Pirate fight.

Gears of War - Up to the gas station. Keep getting killed by either the rocket launcer alien inside the gas station, or by his little minions outside it (while trying to kill him).
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(26/10)
Metroid Prime 1 - got the final upgrades for the cannon (alt. fire for ice & fire gun) and I've got all the artifacts, just going around getting any missed items/scans.

Gears or War - Stuck at the Fenix mansion trying to escape. How the hell do you kill 3 boomers and stop an emergance hole while running to the car within 30 seconds!?

Earthbound - Up to the Kraken, which killed my lvl 50 ness in 2 or 3 hits.

Fable - finished the training stuff (just got to adulthood).
Back to top Go down
Ricky

Ricky

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 6:39 am

I bought Pure and Thief:Deadly Shadows the other day, so i'm playing those. Rented Brutal Legend as well, so i'm playing that, i'm about half way through.
Back to top Go down
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 6:57 am

How's brutal legend? I was thinking of buying it.
---------------------
Gears - Had to restart since the update seemed to of killed my save file (went from the original software to the latest)
Back to top Go down
Ricky

Ricky

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 9:03 am

It's pretty good, not worth buying though. Probably only worth a rent, because i (IMO) can't see myself replaying it now i've completed it.

Onto the fifth mission on Thief - I've got the climbing gloves! Very Happy:D:D:D Also playing Uncharted 2 when i'm at my Dads, which is good but it's also really over-rated. The level design, graphics, voice acting, story and set pieces are excellent, but the actual gameplay is a bit run of the mill.
Back to top Go down
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 12:40 am

yeah, I've heard that's a downside of Brutal Legend.
-------------------------
DQ8 - beat Douhlmagus, then got killed by his second form. This game has unbelievably bad grinding problems at this stage of the game.

Gears 1 - finished the imulsion mines, on my way to the fenix mansion.

Sega Tennis - got past one of the missions I was stuck on, then got stuck on the mission after it. Also made a kid rage quit when he couldn't get the ball pass me Razz

Uno - made a guy rage when I kept putting down draw 2's, draw 4's & skips Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightGabranth

DarkKnightGabranth

Biography : I'll miss you guys alot, I'm sorry I didn't help as much as I should've... If we decide to try again sometime in the future, please tell me if you can, and I promise I'll do better.

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 2:23 am

Pokemon Yellow: My 3rd favorite Pokemon game (after Crystal and Diamond). I kinda rushed through it, and now I'm about to face Giovonni (final gym) with a very under-leveled team. :O

Here's the team I plan to take to the Elite Four:
What Are You Playing? - Page 17 YellowTrainerCard
Back to top Go down
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 8:43 pm

Yellow's my 3rd fav. Right after Gold & Ruby Razz
--------------------------------
Metroid Prime 1 - Finished it with 96%. There was only something like 6 creature scans I didn't get, and for some reason I only had 96% of items.
Back to top Go down
Ricky

Ricky

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 11:56 am

Playing a lot of Project Zero 2 at the moment, but i'll be playing Dragon Age Origins from next week Very Happy:D:D:D
Back to top Go down
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 3:23 am

Fable - just explored, did a few missions, become a fugitive in a town for sleeping in a bed that's not mine then beating up a guard...
Back to top Go down
Unknown

Unknown

Male Number of posts : 906
Job/hobbies : Anime, Manga, Gaming
Biography : Unknown Guy A played by: unknown
Registration date : 2007-11-08

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 9:21 pm

Macroos ultimate frontier. Hell, it may be in Jap but the gameplay and details of the terrain and mecha size are superb
Back to top Go down
Ricky

Ricky

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 10:37 am

The Orange Box, and from tomorrow, Dragon Age! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 10:49 pm

Fable - my good hero is evil at the moment, after trying to open up one of the demon gates... Though I'm slowly reverting back to good.
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightGabranth

DarkKnightGabranth

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 12:48 am

Pokemon Diamond: Lots of stuff happening lately. I won a 2nd Exp. Share, and i used the 2nd Master Ball i sent from Ruby to catch a Beldum (it went through 20 Ultra Balls already, i almost had no choice). My Staraptor and Tauros both won a Contest. My team is nearly complete also. Trapinch and Larvitar wont evolve for a while, and to get around, Togekiss' place is taken by my Noctowl. I'll be trying to go to Toys R Us tomorrow to get an Arceus.
Back to top Go down
Unknown

Unknown

Male Number of posts : 906
Job/hobbies : Anime, Manga, Gaming
Biography : Unknown Guy A played by: unknown
Registration date : 2007-11-08

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 2:18 am

Some online browser game called Urban Rivals
Company of Heroes
Phantom Brave (wii port)
Back to top Go down
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 9:59 pm

Metroid Prime 2 - It's just as epic as the fist game, and seems twice as large (which will be come annoying later on in the game when I've gotta travel back and forth).

Gears 1 - Got past that part I was stuck on, but now I'm stuck on the train part with the turrets. Dom just refuses to use the other turret, leaving me to fight off all the flying monsters :\

Fable - won the arena tournament, beat thunder in a fight and married lady grey (so I could open up one of the demon gates).
---------------------------------------------
(8/11)

MP2 - got the space jump, dark cannon and 1 of the planet energy keys.

Gear 1 - Killed General Raam with the boltok pistol Razz

Fable - Freed the Hero's mother and now she's recaptured by
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Are You Playing?
Page 17 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23  Next