FFDiscussion
It's been just over 3 years since FFD opened, and it's been a close knit community, one which we've all been able to share our problems together, talk freely and discuss any kind of topic that we wanted, from Final Fantasy to problems with school.

Unfortunately, the decision was made to archive the board while it still had some minimal activity, rather than let spammers come and take over, which I think we will all agree on. Although there was the fair share of drama, people leaving and not much activity, the fact that we managed to keep it going until now is a statement to say that we weren't going to let it go down without trying our best to keep it open.

So after 3 years, 50000 posts and over 1000 topics later, with one of the best and closest communities on the web, FFDiscussion has closed on the 1st December 2010
FFDiscussion
It's been just over 3 years since FFD opened, and it's been a close knit community, one which we've all been able to share our problems together, talk freely and discuss any kind of topic that we wanted, from Final Fantasy to problems with school.

Unfortunately, the decision was made to archive the board while it still had some minimal activity, rather than let spammers come and take over, which I think we will all agree on. Although there was the fair share of drama, people leaving and not much activity, the fact that we managed to keep it going until now is a statement to say that we weren't going to let it go down without trying our best to keep it open.

So after 3 years, 50000 posts and over 1000 topics later, with one of the best and closest communities on the web, FFDiscussion has closed on the 1st December 2010
FFDiscussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FFDiscussion

Home to final fantasy talks and much more. Rp, thread games, general chat, and show off sections are all active. Enjoy the community!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Admins returning after December 1st, please check the Elite Eight board, and read the sticky thread for more info.

What Are You Playing?

Go down 
+31
Ben
Unknown
Akame~Soren
.Exotic.Angel.
Sarah
Lucifer Erel
nemo
x.Akashia..Chaoz.x
Just_Smile
Yunancy
Chimerageist
Zell_Wd
apzrman
AtLossForWords
oogie-boogie
Keyes
Elite
minox2109
lionheart1345
Vaan_de_Chocobo
Akane
PrimordialFire
cc01
LeonKnight
Seymour
Ricky
Jimi
Silent Contemplation
EnanoMaldito
Darkness Phoenix
Tif
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 19 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

Male Number of posts : 2201
Rep : 5
Registration date : 2008-02-29

What Are You Playing? - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 4:37 am

Earthbound - back in Onett (I think) trying to pay that band's debt, but I can't seem to do it :\
Back to top Go down
nemo

nemo

Male Number of posts : 1292
Job/hobbies : :p
Biography : Geek
Rep : 1
Registration date : 2007-11-18

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 5:16 am

T.H.U.G. been trying to unlock THUD for years...
Back to top Go down
http://www.ffliminality.forums-free.com
Sarah
Admin
Sarah

Female Number of posts : 1352
Registration date : 2008-08-12

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 3:29 pm

FF12, FF3, and Sims

I just built the Shin-Ra mansion in Sims2! That's how much of a life I don't have!
Back to top Go down
Ricky

Ricky

Male Number of posts : 1130
Job/hobbies : Student
Biography : Checked this for the first time in 6 years. Hope you're all doing well with whatever you're up to these days :)
Registration date : 2007-11-10

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 3:58 pm

Sarah wrote:
FF12, FF3, and Sims

I just built the Shin-Ra mansion in Sims2! That's how much of a life I don't have!

I want it. Now.
Back to top Go down
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 12:59 am

I plan on playing a lot of Earthbound tonight, and maybe some RE4.

TherathxRikku wrote:
T.H.U.G. been trying to unlock THUD for years...
That the eyeball man? hehe, I remember completing THUG 100% Razz I'd give ya my save data, but since I have no way of getting the data on to the pc, I guess you'll just have to ace Eric's last mission by yourself Razz
Back to top Go down
nemo

nemo

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 7:54 pm

eric's last mission was pathetic. it was every other mission that frustrated the hell out of me. lol
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin
Sarah

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 8:55 pm

Ricky wrote:
Sarah wrote:
FF12, FF3, and Sims

I want it. Now.

Haha, I would put it up on modthesims for you, but the comp. I made it on doesn't have an internet connection yet. As soon as I get on there, I'll put it up! It's pretty rad, if I do say so myself! lol
Back to top Go down
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 4:39 am

TherathxRikku wrote:
eric's last mission was pathetic. it was every other mission that frustrated the hell out of me. lol
I was absolutely obsessed with that game when I had it, so it only took me a couple of tries on hard before I finished it. Gene Simmons was my fav to play as.
Back to top Go down
Ricky

Ricky

Biography : Checked this for the first time in 6 years. Hope you're all doing well with whatever you're up to these days :)

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 4:02 pm

Tomb Raider Underworld, Saints Row 2, Splinter Cell Double Agent, Prototype and Tales of Vesperia.

Too many games.
Back to top Go down
nemo

nemo

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 6:33 pm

Gene Simmons was awesome!! I always used him against my friends, they all chose Iron Man. lol
Back to top Go down
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 1:25 am

Out of all the bonus characters in the series, Olly The Magic Bum was my fav Razz
-------------------

Earthbound - Playing as Jeff at the moment (Ness & the girl were captured by zombies). Within 2 minutes of playing as Jeff, I found 2 references to pop culture (Lock Ness Monster & Stonehenge) and a guy broke the fourth wall.
Back to top Go down
nemo

nemo

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 6:50 am

How'd you get that?

Still playing Crisis Core, Minerva is grraaaaaahhhhhh!!!!
Back to top Go down
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 8:02 am

It was in another Tony Hawk's game.
----------------------

Earthbound - Back playing as Ness. Got a ride from Nessie and visited Stonehenge while playing as jeff, before flying a spaceship into a grave and crashing into the underground area where Ness & Paula were being held Razz Also found a sweet spot to lvl grind.

Dragon Quest 8 - Did some grinding and bought new weapons/armour. Money is soo damn hard to get in this game.
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin
Sarah

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 8:47 pm

Final Fantasy XII ...I hate the Feywood....

Ace Attorney: Apollo Justice for t he second time. It's fun replaying those games, I still get stuck in court!
Back to top Go down
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 10:04 pm

Earthbound - Got all the zombies in Threed stuck to the floor of the circus tent.

No More Heroes - Got the 4-sided beam katana and I'm about to enter another rank match.

Dragon Quest 8 - Did more grinding... Out of the hour I played it, I got about 2,000-3,000 gold coins :\
Back to top Go down
Ricky

Ricky

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 10:20 am

Completed Splinter Cell last night, and i'll hopefully get Batman Arkham Asylum tomorrow! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 10:15 pm

Earthbound - Up to Saturn Valley. Small Barf is an awesome boss (and the music for it's battle has a Super Mario tribute in it)

Okami -
Spoiler:
and I'm back on that Frozen volcano place, about to go into another dungeon..
Back to top Go down
LeonKnight

LeonKnight

Male Number of posts : 2031
Job/hobbies : uuuhm plenty of things...well not really...I DON'T KNOW!!!
Biography : Jecht Fan l33t
Rep : 0
Registration date : 2007-11-08

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 5:51 am

Final Fantasy XII: Got to clear Draklor and going after Zalera right now
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin
Sarah

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 9:26 pm

FFXII....frickin stupid mist clearing to reveal monsters...still stuck in the same place

Sims 2

Trauma Center UTK2...when do these games stop being fun? The answer is never!!
Back to top Go down
LeonKnight

LeonKnight

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 5:09 am

FFXII: Just aquired Chaos before going to Draklor. Finished all hunts so far.

trust me it was not fun..started with 99 phoenix downs...finished the fight with 30 left. Damn him and blocking attack command.
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin
Sarah

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 4:52 pm

How have you finished all the hunts? Maybe I'm just too lazy to! :p

Resident Evil 4
Back to top Go down
LeonKnight

LeonKnight

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 4:55 pm

lol once a hunt appears i go for it. And now I can't get anymore espers till i enter giruvegan -.-;

FFXII: Doing new hunts before entering Giruvegan. Also am taking time to find some more Rare Game monsters. Got 22 out of 80 so far ^^
Back to top Go down
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 12:38 am

I gave up on the rare monsters, just couldn't find them.

Plus with the marks, I got up to Ixion & Gilgamesh (2nd battle) and couldn't get past them.
Back to top Go down
Ricky

Ricky

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 8:03 am

Batman Arkham Asylum. Near the end, i think. It's an awesome game, definitely worth buying (Especially for the bits with Scarecrow, which must go down as some of the greatest bits in game history, especially the final one... *Shudders*). I'm also playing Tales of Vesperia when i get the chance.
Back to top Go down
LeonKnight

LeonKnight

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 10:25 pm

apzrman wrote:
I gave up on the rare monsters, just couldn't find them.

Plus with the marks, I got up to Ixion & Gilgamesh (2nd battle) and couldn't get past them.

overpowered i am xD. Basch lvl 94(Zodiac Spear), Baltheir lvl 92(Masamune+Gengi Glove), and Penelo lvl 92(Ultima Blade)

makes it easier lol, anyways

FFXII: Got to refight Ultima since i got Killed by Zodiark and forgot to save. damn that Darkja move
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Playing?   What Are You Playing? - Page 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Are You Playing?
Page 15 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 19 ... 23  Next