FFDiscussion
It's been just over 3 years since FFD opened, and it's been a close knit community, one which we've all been able to share our problems together, talk freely and discuss any kind of topic that we wanted, from Final Fantasy to problems with school.

Unfortunately, the decision was made to archive the board while it still had some minimal activity, rather than let spammers come and take over, which I think we will all agree on. Although there was the fair share of drama, people leaving and not much activity, the fact that we managed to keep it going until now is a statement to say that we weren't going to let it go down without trying our best to keep it open.

So after 3 years, 50000 posts and over 1000 topics later, with one of the best and closest communities on the web, FFDiscussion has closed on the 1st December 2010
FFDiscussion
It's been just over 3 years since FFD opened, and it's been a close knit community, one which we've all been able to share our problems together, talk freely and discuss any kind of topic that we wanted, from Final Fantasy to problems with school.

Unfortunately, the decision was made to archive the board while it still had some minimal activity, rather than let spammers come and take over, which I think we will all agree on. Although there was the fair share of drama, people leaving and not much activity, the fact that we managed to keep it going until now is a statement to say that we weren't going to let it go down without trying our best to keep it open.

So after 3 years, 50000 posts and over 1000 topics later, with one of the best and closest communities on the web, FFDiscussion has closed on the 1st December 2010
FFDiscussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FFDiscussion

Home to final fantasy talks and much more. Rp, thread games, general chat, and show off sections are all active. Enjoy the community!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Admins returning after December 1st, please check the Elite Eight board, and read the sticky thread for more info.

Chaos and Order [Arena battle]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BegottenBlade

BegottenBlade

Male Number of posts : 17
Rep : 0
Registration date : 2008-07-31

Chaos and Order [Arena battle] Empty
PostSubject: Chaos and Order [Arena battle]   Chaos and Order [Arena battle] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 10:11 am

"Come on out, friend."

-He yells this statement into the empty field, seemingly calling out someone who isn't there, but he knows much better.-

"Give me a battle, that I won't forget, Give me ending, GIVE ME CHAOS!."

-The sound of his Voice echos to all ends of the Forest lined field, growing dark with the coating of evening twilight.-
Back to top Go down
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

Male Number of posts : 2201
Rep : 5
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Order [Arena battle]   Chaos and Order [Arena battle] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 11:39 pm

((moved: made it's own section for Arena Battles))

The arena was only silent for a short time, before an echoing giggle could be heard.

"hehehehe! He called us friend, Cyrus. Can we buy him a drink? He wants a fight Arxi, he's just trying to be a good sportsman, hehehe."

Out of the shadows, one man appeared. The man was named Cyrus Lumen, a crazed man who was trained as a time mage and a gambler.

"I am Cyrus Lumen. I am both the devastating chaos and peaceful order. I shall not only give you and ending, but I shall give you a eulogy!" Shouted Cyrus to his opponent, while slowly raising his cane in the air.

The dice on the end of Cyrus' cane began to glow, and Cyrus began to laugh again. A bright red light shot out of the dice and enveloped Cyrus as he began to run towards his opponent. Cyrus became faster and faster, almost becoming a blur. He raised his cane and delivered the first blow of the fight, knocking his opponent back. The power that Cyrus had focused caused his haste spell to dispell, leaving him vulnerable to a quick attack.
Back to top Go down
BegottenBlade

BegottenBlade

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Order [Arena battle]   Chaos and Order [Arena battle] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 1:02 pm

-A barely audible whisper entered the air, and into the mans ears-

"You are not who I wanted."

-The pale outline and dark shadows of the thing which he knocked back faded like the light around them when it hit the ground, the sigh of someone disappointed enters the air well after the whisper, but as it seems, it was created far behind the man who charged the faded shadow.-

"I'm waiting for nick, have you seen him? We have a previous arrangement."

-The chinning of a small metal chain can be heard, as if a necklace being played with.-
Back to top Go down
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Order [Arena battle]   Chaos and Order [Arena battle] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 1:05 am

"Eh?... Nick? Cyrus, do you know any Nick? Hrm... Nick. Nope doesn't ring a bell Arxi. hehehehe, did we pass anyone on our little journey?" Cyrus said, while crouching down to play with the dirt.

Cyrus started to mumble to himself, with the occasional laugh added in randomly. He did not pay attention to what the other man was doing. All he was occupied with was talking to himself.

"But how can we be uninvited in such a place like this? Have you no respect for privacy Cyrus?" Mumbled Cyrus, still continuing to play with the dirt.
Back to top Go down
BegottenBlade

BegottenBlade

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Order [Arena battle]   Chaos and Order [Arena battle] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 8:26 am

-Another small sigh escapes him from under his black cloak-

"Then I guess, you will have to do for now."

-he reaches up with a black armored glove and grabs onto the hood of the cloak that's been covering him, pulling it off to reveal the fact that he's wearing black dull arms of armor, that his hair is long and black and his eyes are bright green and that he is wearing a black shirt and pants [like Tripp pants<3]. He holds no weapon, no scabbard.-

"But, there is one thing you should know before we begin, You're going to rethink ever calling yourself chaos again, because when we finish up here, I will show you pure chaos, for I am the Knight of naught.
Back to top Go down
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Order [Arena battle]   Chaos and Order [Arena battle] Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 2:08 am

"The Knight of naught, or the Knight of zeroes! ahahahahaha, good one Cyrus, the Knight of zeroes, hehehehee." exclaimed Cyrus as he burst out laughing.

Cyrus used the distraction of him laughing to sneak out a metal playing card, and as he finished laughing threw it at his opponent. The card missed the man and lodged itself deep into a tree nearby.

"But why Cyrus!? That was my most favourite card! Don't worry, I'll get it once we finish the little dance-off." Cyrus muttered as he charged forwards raising his cane.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chaos and Order [Arena battle]   Chaos and Order [Arena battle] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chaos and Order [Arena battle]
Page 1 of 1