FFDiscussion
It's been just over 3 years since FFD opened, and it's been a close knit community, one which we've all been able to share our problems together, talk freely and discuss any kind of topic that we wanted, from Final Fantasy to problems with school.

Unfortunately, the decision was made to archive the board while it still had some minimal activity, rather than let spammers come and take over, which I think we will all agree on. Although there was the fair share of drama, people leaving and not much activity, the fact that we managed to keep it going until now is a statement to say that we weren't going to let it go down without trying our best to keep it open.

So after 3 years, 50000 posts and over 1000 topics later, with one of the best and closest communities on the web, FFDiscussion has closed on the 1st December 2010
FFDiscussion
It's been just over 3 years since FFD opened, and it's been a close knit community, one which we've all been able to share our problems together, talk freely and discuss any kind of topic that we wanted, from Final Fantasy to problems with school.

Unfortunately, the decision was made to archive the board while it still had some minimal activity, rather than let spammers come and take over, which I think we will all agree on. Although there was the fair share of drama, people leaving and not much activity, the fact that we managed to keep it going until now is a statement to say that we weren't going to let it go down without trying our best to keep it open.

So after 3 years, 50000 posts and over 1000 topics later, with one of the best and closest communities on the web, FFDiscussion has closed on the 1st December 2010
FFDiscussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FFDiscussion

Home to final fantasy talks and much more. Rp, thread games, general chat, and show off sections are all active. Enjoy the community!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Admins returning after December 1st, please check the Elite Eight board, and read the sticky thread for more info.

Open Ended Rp?

Go down 
+9
Mia
Tifa_Hearts_Cloud
apzrman
Unknown
Sarah
Ricky
LeonKnight
Ben
Jimi
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Tifa_Hearts_Cloud
Admin
Tifa_Hearts_Cloud

Female Number of posts : 1842
Biography : He loves me, he loves me, he loves mee!!!!! =D
Rep : 1
Registration date : 2009-04-23

Open Ended Rp? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Ended Rp?   Open Ended Rp? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 9:43 pm

Well, it COULD be a book, if it got cleaned up a little. Still possible. lol
Back to top Go down
LeonKnight

LeonKnight

Male Number of posts : 2031
Job/hobbies : uuuhm plenty of things...well not really...I DON'T KNOW!!!
Biography : Jecht Fan l33t
Rep : 0
Registration date : 2007-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Open Ended Rp?   Open Ended Rp? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 11:42 pm

how about we just drop the subject since it won't happen k?
Back to top Go down
.Exotic.Angel.

.Exotic.Angel.

Female Number of posts : 1205
Location : a birght and sunny day over at the hot beach in Puerto Rico ;)
Job/hobbies : Eat . Hang out . Beach . Movies . Sleep
Biography : Living, playing & laughing. All my essentials, nothing more.
Registration date : 2008-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Open Ended Rp?   Open Ended Rp? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 3:31 pm

lol. so this is like the ooc of the academy?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/wolf_lover_heather
gamemonk0

gamemonk0

Male Number of posts : 2607
Registration date : 2007-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Open Ended Rp?   Open Ended Rp? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 8:13 pm

Or was.
Back to top Go down
Unknown

Unknown

Male Number of posts : 906
Job/hobbies : Anime, Manga, Gaming
Biography : Unknown Guy A played by: unknown

PostSubject: Re: Open Ended Rp?   Open Ended Rp? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 4:40 am

Was and may be in the future if something requires putting up for discussion or if someone comes up with a crazy scheme to try and publicize this into a book or whatever again
Back to top Go down
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

Male Number of posts : 2201
Rep : 5
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Open Ended Rp?   Open Ended Rp? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 6:07 am

Who said it has to be a book? We could end up talking about a game.

(By the way, I'll be able to post in our side rp soon. Just got a little writer's block at the moment :S)
Back to top Go down
Unknown

Unknown

Male Number of posts : 906
Job/hobbies : Anime, Manga, Gaming
Biography : Unknown Guy A played by: unknown

PostSubject: Re: Open Ended Rp?   Open Ended Rp? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 7:52 am

Well i did say book or something so yea... could be anythin... even a random tv series or something though stuff like that would be real adventorous... maybe someone should try turning at least one thread into a short story

Oh and no prob, take your time
Back to top Go down
Tifa_Hearts_Cloud
Admin
Tifa_Hearts_Cloud

Female Number of posts : 1842
Biography : He loves me, he loves me, he loves mee!!!!! =D
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Open Ended Rp?   Open Ended Rp? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 9:02 am

I'd attempt it but I won't be able to access the threads. Sad
Back to top Go down
Jimi
Admin
Jimi

Male Number of posts : 7893
Job/hobbies : Admin/Writer/Teacher/Recruiter
Biography : Loved by many, hated by more.
Rep : 3
Registration date : 2007-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Open Ended Rp?   Open Ended Rp? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 10:50 am

Writer's block doesn't begin to describe what's going on with me right now. Sorry everyone!
Back to top Go down
https://ffdiscussion.forumotion.com
.Exotic.Angel.

.Exotic.Angel.

PostSubject: Re: Open Ended Rp?   Open Ended Rp? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 1:47 pm

Lol, so should I post at the ball thing to make it as the next day and people can write about what they did last night in their next post so it'll be longer and easier since you'll have something more to write about.
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin
Sarah

Female Number of posts : 1352
Registration date : 2008-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Open Ended Rp?   Open Ended Rp? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 6:13 pm

I'm so catching up on all of this after I have some sleep. That way everything I read'll make sense!
Back to top Go down
gamemonk0

gamemonk0

Male Number of posts : 2607
Registration date : 2007-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Open Ended Rp?   Open Ended Rp? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 7:21 pm

Start with the mission. Something happened then that your character was a part of. After that, I think Jimi eventually will have a ballroom thread in the works.
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin
Sarah

PostSubject: Re: Open Ended Rp?   Open Ended Rp? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 6:08 pm

Ok, thanks!
Back to top Go down
.Exotic.Angel.

.Exotic.Angel.

PostSubject: Re: Open Ended Rp?   Open Ended Rp? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 9:46 pm

We're letting this place die : ( post people ! Make new threads !
Back to top Go down
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

PostSubject: Re: Open Ended Rp?   Open Ended Rp? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 12:47 am

a lot of us are away at the moment, though I should hopefully remember to post tonight.
Back to top Go down
nemo

nemo

Male Number of posts : 1292
Job/hobbies : :p
Biography : Geek
Registration date : 2007-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Open Ended Rp?   Open Ended Rp? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 1:06 pm

I'd like to join. ^-^ Although you'll have to fill me in. .__.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ffliminality.forums-free.com
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

PostSubject: Re: Open Ended Rp?   Open Ended Rp? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 12:46 am

Just create a profile for your character (in the rp's main section at the bottom) and I'll aprove & give u a dorm number.

This is the story so far...

1 - Shinu got Ifrit
2 - there was a ball to celebrate 1st mission
3 - fought against some cultists
4 - Shinu joined the galbadian army
5- left on a mission to save shinu from galbadian jail (8 months after he had left)
6- (the rescue mission never was finished, so we just skipped ahead a bit)
7 - Crysta invited people to a party in her homeland
8 - ????
9 - Profit!

It's the most I can remember. There's too much for me to remember, but if you just casually read the 'Missions and Adventures' section, I'm sure u'll get the gist of it all.

and it's pretty much just a jump in kinda rp, unless if it's a mission, or meant for certain people only (and some of the threads in the world map might be too far ahead for you to join).
Back to top Go down
nemo

nemo

Male Number of posts : 1292
Job/hobbies : :p
Biography : Geek
Registration date : 2007-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Open Ended Rp?   Open Ended Rp? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 1:12 pm

At this point, I need to read up, I didn't get that far in VIII anyhow, I don't know the plot at all. -_-
Back to top Go down
http://www.ffliminality.forums-free.com
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

PostSubject: Re: Open Ended Rp?   Open Ended Rp? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 12:47 am

I only ever got Ifrit in FF8, never got any further. We havn't been following the FF8 timeline, apart from the fact that it's based around the time when the academy opens.
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin
Sarah

PostSubject: Re: Open Ended Rp?   Open Ended Rp? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 12:04 pm

Yeah, it's set way before FF VIII takes place.

I've reached Adel on disk 4. I was under-leveled with nowhere to train...and then my memory card corrupted...Sad
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightGabranth

DarkKnightGabranth

Male Number of posts : 279
Job/hobbies : Playing Final Fantasy
Biography : I'll miss you guys alot, I'm sorry I didn't help as much as I should've... If we decide to try again sometime in the future, please tell me if you can, and I promise I'll do better.
Registration date : 2009-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Open Ended Rp?   Open Ended Rp? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 12:54 pm

Well, Balamb Garden was founded 12 years before the storyline of Final Fantasy VIII begins, so if the RP began with its founding, i guess were getting near the Gardens first birthday by now. Squall and the others (besides Rinoa) are still kids at Edea's orphanage, and Rinoa still lives with her father, i guess.
Back to top Go down
http://tinychat.com/trollparadise
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

PostSubject: Re: Open Ended Rp?   Open Ended Rp? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 3:57 am

Well there you go. We have a solid place in the time-line, though I don't know when Laguna joined the school.
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin
Sarah

PostSubject: Re: Open Ended Rp?   Open Ended Rp? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 2:12 pm

I don't think Laguna did, did he? All I can remember about him was that he was in the Galbadian Army. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, though, and he was at Garden.
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightGabranth

DarkKnightGabranth

Male Number of posts : 279
Job/hobbies : Playing Final Fantasy
Biography : I'll miss you guys alot, I'm sorry I didn't help as much as I should've... If we decide to try again sometime in the future, please tell me if you can, and I promise I'll do better.
Registration date : 2009-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Open Ended Rp?   Open Ended Rp? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 2:16 pm

Laguna wasnt in the Garden, he went to Esthar and became its president long before it opened.
Back to top Go down
http://tinychat.com/trollparadise
Sarah
Admin
Sarah

PostSubject: Re: Open Ended Rp?   Open Ended Rp? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 7:10 pm

Yeah, but that's after he was in the Galbadian Army. Spoiler tags just in case? This is mainly for me to see if I have everything straight in my mind, I don't mean it to sound rude in any way, and I'm sorry if it's read like that!

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Open Ended Rp?   Open Ended Rp? - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Open Ended Rp?
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FFDiscussion :: Role Playing Realm :: Role Playing Headquarters-
Jump to: