FFDiscussion
It's been just over 3 years since FFD opened, and it's been a close knit community, one which we've all been able to share our problems together, talk freely and discuss any kind of topic that we wanted, from Final Fantasy to problems with school.

Unfortunately, the decision was made to archive the board while it still had some minimal activity, rather than let spammers come and take over, which I think we will all agree on. Although there was the fair share of drama, people leaving and not much activity, the fact that we managed to keep it going until now is a statement to say that we weren't going to let it go down without trying our best to keep it open.

So after 3 years, 50000 posts and over 1000 topics later, with one of the best and closest communities on the web, FFDiscussion has closed on the 1st December 2010
FFDiscussion
It's been just over 3 years since FFD opened, and it's been a close knit community, one which we've all been able to share our problems together, talk freely and discuss any kind of topic that we wanted, from Final Fantasy to problems with school.

Unfortunately, the decision was made to archive the board while it still had some minimal activity, rather than let spammers come and take over, which I think we will all agree on. Although there was the fair share of drama, people leaving and not much activity, the fact that we managed to keep it going until now is a statement to say that we weren't going to let it go down without trying our best to keep it open.

So after 3 years, 50000 posts and over 1000 topics later, with one of the best and closest communities on the web, FFDiscussion has closed on the 1st December 2010
FFDiscussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FFDiscussion

Home to final fantasy talks and much more. Rp, thread games, general chat, and show off sections are all active. Enjoy the community!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Admins returning after December 1st, please check the Elite Eight board, and read the sticky thread for more info.

Open Ended Rp?

Go down 
+9
Mia
Tifa_Hearts_Cloud
apzrman
Unknown
Sarah
Ricky
LeonKnight
Ben
Jimi
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

Male Number of posts : 2201
Rep : 5
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Open Ended Rp? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Ended Rp?   Open Ended Rp? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 1:04 am

ah. That explains a lot. I had only heard of him, never told what he was in.
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin
Sarah

Female Number of posts : 1352
Rep : 1
Registration date : 2008-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Open Ended Rp?   Open Ended Rp? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 3:24 pm

Really? I helped! Woot!

Reading over info to make sure my brain was working right at remembering things, Raine's last name before marrying Laguna was Leonhart. It's pretty safe to say that Squall is Laguna's son, given Raine's last name since everyone in Winhill thought that Laguna had abandoned her.

EDIT: I just read on the FF wiki that Garden was opened 12 years before the game started. Sorry if someone said that already! lol
Back to top Go down
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

PostSubject: Re: Open Ended Rp?   Open Ended Rp? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 4:25 am

heh, so that kinda gives us a loong time to work with for the rp.
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin
Sarah

PostSubject: Re: Open Ended Rp?   Open Ended Rp? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 3:57 pm

Yep! That means that Squall and co. are in the orphanage now, if I'm doing my math correctly. Laguna's president of Esthar (but no one else in the world knows this! lol) and Edea isn't evil yet.
Back to top Go down
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

PostSubject: Re: Open Ended Rp?   Open Ended Rp? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 8:50 pm

hehe, well it ties in well with Lucien's story then. Since I made Lucien's hometown Esthar Razz Though, story wise Lucien would've been well away from Esthar by the time Laguna becomes president.
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin
Sarah

PostSubject: Re: Open Ended Rp?   Open Ended Rp? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 9:46 pm

Haha, that's good! Yeah, Laguna becomes president 17 years before the game starts.

So Lucien was in Esthar when the sorceress ruled then. I can't remember which one it was, tho, but Laguna "de-throned" her! lol
Back to top Go down
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

PostSubject: Re: Open Ended Rp?   Open Ended Rp? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 12:20 am

hehe, I've barely played the game, so I pretty much nothing about the game. I'll probly end up getting it once I finish FF7 (which isn't happening any time soon).
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin
Sarah

PostSubject: Re: Open Ended Rp?   Open Ended Rp? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 2:47 pm

Ah, okay. I've given up on 7. I'm stuck on Hojo on the second disk, and don't have enough items to take care of status ailments...and I've never beaten 8 either, I get stuck on the third-to-last boss every time I play it.
Back to top Go down
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

PostSubject: Re: Open Ended Rp?   Open Ended Rp? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 1:46 am

hehe, I've been using a walkthrough to help me Razz Plus I always level grind when I get to a new area, so I'm always ready.
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightGabranth

DarkKnightGabranth

Male Number of posts : 279
Job/hobbies : Playing Final Fantasy
Biography : I'll miss you guys alot, I'm sorry I didn't help as much as I should've... If we decide to try again sometime in the future, please tell me if you can, and I promise I'll do better.
Registration date : 2009-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Open Ended Rp?   Open Ended Rp? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 3:02 am

I researched a bit into the Garden's history, just to see if i could find anything that might help in the RP. And it seems that i was a bit wrong before. Squall, Seifer, and Quistis are possibly enrolled in the Garden at this point, but their still young if they are. And the Galbadian and/or Trabia Garden's would have begun construction around this poimt. I just wanted to see if any of these might play a role in the RP.
Back to top Go down
http://tinychat.com/trollparadise
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

PostSubject: Re: Open Ended Rp?   Open Ended Rp? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 5:24 am

The garden opened up 12 years before the start of FF8. I'm not sure if Quistis would be there or not, but I would definitely think that Squall and Seifer wouldn't be there (unless if they started at the age of something like 17).
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightGabranth

DarkKnightGabranth

Biography : I'll miss you guys alot, I'm sorry I didn't help as much as I should've... If we decide to try again sometime in the future, please tell me if you can, and I promise I'll do better.

PostSubject: Re: Open Ended Rp?   Open Ended Rp? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 2:46 pm

Squall and Seifer joined sometime between the time they were 5 and 10, so its possible, but thats up to Jimi. As for Quistis, you were right, oopsies silent
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin
Sarah

PostSubject: Re: Open Ended Rp?   Open Ended Rp? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 4:39 pm

Squalll and Seifer started, I believe, at around seven. I remember reading something that the group from the orphanage all left for Garden at around the same time, but Quistis could possibly be at Garden already. She was a SeeD at fifteen, so I'm assuming she started at Garden early. I dunno, I could be wrong though.
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightGabranth

DarkKnightGabranth

PostSubject: Re: Open Ended Rp?   Open Ended Rp? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 4:50 pm

If the Garden started 12 years before the game, and were about almost at its first birthday, then the group would be around 5-7 about now. Squall and Seifer join around that time, but that depends on everyones opinion. But Quistis joined when she was 10, so that probably wont happen for a while. Right now i suspect she is either in the orphanage, with her foster family.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Open Ended Rp?   Open Ended Rp? - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Open Ended Rp?
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FFDiscussion :: Role Playing Realm :: Role Playing Headquarters-
Jump to: