FFDiscussion
It's been just over 3 years since FFD opened, and it's been a close knit community, one which we've all been able to share our problems together, talk freely and discuss any kind of topic that we wanted, from Final Fantasy to problems with school.

Unfortunately, the decision was made to archive the board while it still had some minimal activity, rather than let spammers come and take over, which I think we will all agree on. Although there was the fair share of drama, people leaving and not much activity, the fact that we managed to keep it going until now is a statement to say that we weren't going to let it go down without trying our best to keep it open.

So after 3 years, 50000 posts and over 1000 topics later, with one of the best and closest communities on the web, FFDiscussion has closed on the 1st December 2010
FFDiscussion
It's been just over 3 years since FFD opened, and it's been a close knit community, one which we've all been able to share our problems together, talk freely and discuss any kind of topic that we wanted, from Final Fantasy to problems with school.

Unfortunately, the decision was made to archive the board while it still had some minimal activity, rather than let spammers come and take over, which I think we will all agree on. Although there was the fair share of drama, people leaving and not much activity, the fact that we managed to keep it going until now is a statement to say that we weren't going to let it go down without trying our best to keep it open.

So after 3 years, 50000 posts and over 1000 topics later, with one of the best and closest communities on the web, FFDiscussion has closed on the 1st December 2010
FFDiscussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FFDiscussion

Home to final fantasy talks and much more. Rp, thread games, general chat, and show off sections are all active. Enjoy the community!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Admins returning after December 1st, please check the Elite Eight board, and read the sticky thread for more info.

Tales of-series chat

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Unknown

Unknown

Male Number of posts : 906
Job/hobbies : Anime, Manga, Gaming
Biography : Unknown Guy A played by: unknown
Rep : 1
Registration date : 2007-11-08

Tales of-series chat Empty
PostSubject: Tales of-series chat   Tales of-series chat Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 5:09 am

Seems like there are quite a few fans of tales of symphonia or vesperia here, feel free to chat about all titles spanning the games series here
Back to top Go down
Ricky

Ricky

Male Number of posts : 1130
Job/hobbies : Student
Biography : Checked this for the first time in 6 years. Hope you're all doing well with whatever you're up to these days :)
Registration date : 2007-11-10

PostSubject: Re: Tales of-series chat   Tales of-series chat Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 12:32 pm

Played Tales of the World, Tales of Eternia, Tales of Symphonia and i think thats it. I got bored of grinding in Tales of the World, got stuck on Tales of Eternia (which is my dads) and completed half of Tales of Symphonia at my mates. Lmao, i do like the games, but i only own 1 of them, so i'm not the biggest fan. I'll buy Tales of Vesperia though.
Back to top Go down
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

Male Number of posts : 2201
Rep : 5
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Tales of-series chat   Tales of-series chat Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 11:08 pm

Havn't actually played any tales of games, but I'm interested in Tales of Ten. Might get it when it comes out.
Back to top Go down
Unknown

Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Tales of-series chat   Tales of-series chat Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 4:04 am

I'm not sure, havent seen tales of the ten previews or anything so i dont have much info. As to tales of vesperia, finsihing the monster book is one of the hardest things other than a certain mini-game, what with certai creatures only appearing at certain times of the gday and weather aand such.
Back to top Go down
lionheart1345

lionheart1345

Female Number of posts : 734
Job/hobbies : artist
Biography : I talk to strangers...that's how I make friends!! =D
Registration date : 2007-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Tales of-series chat   Tales of-series chat Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 1:53 pm

I LOVE VESPERIA AND SYMPHONIA!!! lol
I played the 2nd symphonia, but I was disappointed. They spent all the effort on Vesperia!!
I want Vesperia really badly lol
Back to top Go down
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

PostSubject: Re: Tales of-series chat   Tales of-series chat Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 5:07 am

Unknown wrote:
I'm not sure, havent seen tales of the ten previews or anything so i dont have much info. As to tales of vesperia, finsihing the monster book is one of the hardest things other than a certain mini-game, what with certai creatures only appearing at certain times of the gday and weather aand such.
There's no footage of tales of ten yet, but I htink this might be a screen shot from the game

https://2img.net/h/oi37.tinypic.com/2z6d161.jpg
Back to top Go down
lionheart1345

lionheart1345

PostSubject: Re: Tales of-series chat   Tales of-series chat Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 7:04 am

maybe you should look up tales of ten on youtube and gamespot, etc.
I think I've seen a few clips on it.
Back to top Go down
Unknown

Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Tales of-series chat   Tales of-series chat Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 9:45 am

Not sure about that but i'm gonna check on it and yes, vesperia is the best. Its kinda sad that Flynn can only be used in one battle and you cant use his overlimit during that battle.
Back to top Go down
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

PostSubject: Re: Tales of-series chat   Tales of-series chat Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 6:01 pm

lionheart1345 wrote:
maybe you should look up tales of ten on youtube and gamespot, etc.
I think I've seen a few clips on it.

here we go, found a trailer on youtube. Funny, I always go on to gametrailers.com, and they didn't have any footage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RvAloFTuSo
Back to top Go down
lionheart1345

lionheart1345

PostSubject: Re: Tales of-series chat   Tales of-series chat Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 10:49 am

Wow. That is strange.
Hey, I've seen that guy from Tales of Ten. He's got nice hair lol
Tales of-series chat 2i745jt
Back to top Go down
The_True_Light

The_True_Light

Male Number of posts : 165
Job/hobbies : Monster Hunter/Merc/Music
Biography : I'm a fun loving guy with games on the mind nice to meet you
Rep : 0
Registration date : 2007-12-06

PostSubject: Re: Tales of-series chat   Tales of-series chat Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 10:14 pm

I have played tales of symphonia, vesperia, and tales of the world and i love them all but what makes me sad inside is there is a game called Tales of Vs. which is like a super smash brothers or digimon rumble arena game but its with the tales characters and its only out...in japan..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tales of-series chat   Tales of-series chat Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tales of-series chat
Page 1 of 1