FFDiscussion
It's been just over 3 years since FFD opened, and it's been a close knit community, one which we've all been able to share our problems together, talk freely and discuss any kind of topic that we wanted, from Final Fantasy to problems with school.

Unfortunately, the decision was made to archive the board while it still had some minimal activity, rather than let spammers come and take over, which I think we will all agree on. Although there was the fair share of drama, people leaving and not much activity, the fact that we managed to keep it going until now is a statement to say that we weren't going to let it go down without trying our best to keep it open.

So after 3 years, 50000 posts and over 1000 topics later, with one of the best and closest communities on the web, FFDiscussion has closed on the 1st December 2010
FFDiscussion
It's been just over 3 years since FFD opened, and it's been a close knit community, one which we've all been able to share our problems together, talk freely and discuss any kind of topic that we wanted, from Final Fantasy to problems with school.

Unfortunately, the decision was made to archive the board while it still had some minimal activity, rather than let spammers come and take over, which I think we will all agree on. Although there was the fair share of drama, people leaving and not much activity, the fact that we managed to keep it going until now is a statement to say that we weren't going to let it go down without trying our best to keep it open.

So after 3 years, 50000 posts and over 1000 topics later, with one of the best and closest communities on the web, FFDiscussion has closed on the 1st December 2010
FFDiscussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FFDiscussion

Home to final fantasy talks and much more. Rp, thread games, general chat, and show off sections are all active. Enjoy the community!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Admins returning after December 1st, please check the Elite Eight board, and read the sticky thread for more info.

Best FF Game of The Series, Casting

Go down 
+3
AtLossForWords
Jimi
Silent Contemplation
7 posters

I
Best FF Game of The Series, Casting Vote_b100%Best FF Game of The Series, Casting Vote_b12
 0% [ 0 ]
II
Best FF Game of The Series, Casting Vote_b100%Best FF Game of The Series, Casting Vote_b12
 0% [ 0 ]
IV
Best FF Game of The Series, Casting Vote_b1010%Best FF Game of The Series, Casting Vote_b12
 10% [ 2 ]
V
 0% [ 0 ]
VI
Best FF Game of The Series, Casting Vote_b105%Best FF Game of The Series, Casting Vote_b12
 5% [ 1 ]
VII + Compilation
Best FF Game of The Series, Casting Vote_b1025%Best FF Game of The Series, Casting Vote_b12
 25% [ 5 ]
VIII
Best FF Game of The Series, Casting Vote_b1020%Best FF Game of The Series, Casting Vote_b12
 20% [ 4 ]
IX
Best FF Game of The Series, Casting Vote_b105%Best FF Game of The Series, Casting Vote_b12
 5% [ 1 ]
X & X-2
Best FF Game of The Series, Casting Vote_b1020%Best FF Game of The Series, Casting Vote_b12
 20% [ 4 ]
XII
Best FF Game of The Series, Casting Vote_b1015%Best FF Game of The Series, Casting Vote_b12
 15% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 20

AuthorMessage
Silent Contemplation

Silent Contemplation

Male Number of posts : 2885
Job/hobbies : Guitar, Videogames, Listening to music for hours on end.
Biography : I'm a music lover, music is my life. I love to rp, and I'm crazy sometimes. But, I'm nice mostly ^^.
Rep : 0
Registration date : 2007-11-07

Best FF Game of The Series, Casting Empty
PostSubject: Best FF Game of The Series, Casting   Best FF Game of The Series, Casting Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 4:51 pm

ok!!! since Tif aint here, and this is still open, I thought I might do a little compettition of me own ^^

I already have compliled a list of a few, and, like the FF model thing, or whatever (XD) just vote on your favorite. here's the list:

Final Fantasy VII
Final Fantasy VII: DoC
Final Fantasy VIII
Final Fantasy X
Final Fantasy X-2

now, we just need a couple more. just add a few that you know and like (or hate) and when we have one or two more, we'll vote on them.

LET THE COMPILING BEGIN!!!
Back to top Go down
Jimi
Admin
Jimi

Male Number of posts : 7893
Job/hobbies : Admin/Writer/Teacher/Recruiter
Biography : Loved by many, hated by more.
Rep : 3
Registration date : 2007-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Best FF Game of The Series, Casting   Best FF Game of The Series, Casting Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 3:07 pm

FF1 should be there. 3 as well i think.
Back to top Go down
https://ffdiscussion.forumotion.com
Silent Contemplation

Silent Contemplation

Biography : I'm a music lover, music is my life. I love to rp, and I'm crazy sometimes. But, I'm nice mostly ^^.

PostSubject: Re: Best FF Game of The Series, Casting   Best FF Game of The Series, Casting Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 3:20 pm

I say FFII also. I have 1 and 2, and I REALLY like it >>

you ever played 2 Jimi?
Back to top Go down
Jimi
Admin
Jimi

PostSubject: Re: Best FF Game of The Series, Casting   Best FF Game of The Series, Casting Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 3:37 pm

yes and i honestly didn't like it. starting with the battle system. well, more the developing character system. It was innovative, but not well done.
Back to top Go down
Silent Contemplation

Silent Contemplation

PostSubject: Re: Best FF Game of The Series, Casting   Best FF Game of The Series, Casting Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 6:57 pm

BUT, considdering when it originally came out, it was probably the best of its time...back THEN.

lol. you have to remember that ^^
Back to top Go down
AtLossForWords

AtLossForWords

Male Number of posts : 1597

PostSubject: Re: Best FF Game of The Series, Casting   Best FF Game of The Series, Casting Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 12:26 am

Add VI NOW!
Back to top Go down
Senzuba†An'Dor

Senzuba†An'Dor

Male Number of posts : 175
Job/hobbies : job...i could cry but none atm, hobbies, well lets say alot
Biography : ....long
Registration date : 2007-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Best FF Game of The Series, Casting   Best FF Game of The Series, Casting Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 12:43 am

VII ALL THE WAY
Back to top Go down
http://unraelx.spruz.com
Jimi
Admin
Jimi

PostSubject: Re: Best FF Game of The Series, Casting   Best FF Game of The Series, Casting Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 5:54 am

I think when 2 came out, 1 was the best lol. but let's get this poll thing poppin.
Back to top Go down
Silent Contemplation

Silent Contemplation

PostSubject: Re: Best FF Game of The Series, Casting   Best FF Game of The Series, Casting Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 7:09 pm

lol. ok. I'll make it.

so far we have
I
II
VI
VII
VII: DoC
VIII
X
X-2
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightGabranth

DarkKnightGabranth

Male Number of posts : 279
Job/hobbies : Playing Final Fantasy
Biography : I'll miss you guys alot, I'm sorry I didn't help as much as I should've... If we decide to try again sometime in the future, please tell me if you can, and I promise I'll do better.
Rep : 1
Registration date : 2009-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Best FF Game of The Series, Casting   Best FF Game of The Series, Casting Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 12:04 am

XII, followed closely by VIII and IX. If games outside the main series count, then Dissidia and Tactics also.
Back to top Go down
http://tinychat.com/trollparadise
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

Male Number of posts : 2201
Rep : 5
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Best FF Game of The Series, Casting   Best FF Game of The Series, Casting Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 12:41 am

Added in a poll option. Couldn't fit in FF3 or FF11, and I left out FF13 (+ other games) for obvious reasons.
Back to top Go down
LeonKnight

LeonKnight

Male Number of posts : 2031
Job/hobbies : uuuhm plenty of things...well not really...I DON'T KNOW!!!
Biography : Jecht Fan l33t
Registration date : 2007-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Best FF Game of The Series, Casting   Best FF Game of The Series, Casting Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 4:59 pm

1st: FFVIII
2nd: FFX
3rd: FFXII

FFVII....LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-.-;
Back to top Go down
Jimi
Admin
Jimi

PostSubject: Re: Best FF Game of The Series, Casting   Best FF Game of The Series, Casting Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 12:56 am

1st: FFX
2nd: FFVIII
3rd: FFIX

7 has a place in my heart for making the later installments get such coverage. If they didn't, I may never have played FFX.
Back to top Go down
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

Male Number of posts : 2201
Rep : 5
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Best FF Game of The Series, Casting   Best FF Game of The Series, Casting Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 5:59 am

But without the success of FF1, there wouldn't even be FF7.
Back to top Go down
Jimi
Admin
Jimi

PostSubject: Re: Best FF Game of The Series, Casting   Best FF Game of The Series, Casting Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 12:22 pm

Well that's true for all of the games, and why I had to play ff1. But ff4-6 didn't have the success in America that 7 did. Without 7, maybe ffx doesn't get the cover of EGM magazine in 2001 and I ended up playing some other game instead because back then I hated ff.

In short, great respect goes to ff1 for starting it all off, but I also love 7 for the way it propelled the series to icon status in America. Neither of which make my top 3 though lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best FF Game of The Series, Casting   Best FF Game of The Series, Casting Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1