FFDiscussion
It's been just over 3 years since FFD opened, and it's been a close knit community, one which we've all been able to share our problems together, talk freely and discuss any kind of topic that we wanted, from Final Fantasy to problems with school.

Unfortunately, the decision was made to archive the board while it still had some minimal activity, rather than let spammers come and take over, which I think we will all agree on. Although there was the fair share of drama, people leaving and not much activity, the fact that we managed to keep it going until now is a statement to say that we weren't going to let it go down without trying our best to keep it open.

So after 3 years, 50000 posts and over 1000 topics later, with one of the best and closest communities on the web, FFDiscussion has closed on the 1st December 2010
FFDiscussion
It's been just over 3 years since FFD opened, and it's been a close knit community, one which we've all been able to share our problems together, talk freely and discuss any kind of topic that we wanted, from Final Fantasy to problems with school.

Unfortunately, the decision was made to archive the board while it still had some minimal activity, rather than let spammers come and take over, which I think we will all agree on. Although there was the fair share of drama, people leaving and not much activity, the fact that we managed to keep it going until now is a statement to say that we weren't going to let it go down without trying our best to keep it open.

So after 3 years, 50000 posts and over 1000 topics later, with one of the best and closest communities on the web, FFDiscussion has closed on the 1st December 2010
FFDiscussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FFDiscussion

Home to final fantasy talks and much more. Rp, thread games, general chat, and show off sections are all active. Enjoy the community!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Admins returning after December 1st, please check the Elite Eight board, and read the sticky thread for more info.

Across The Universe

Go down 
+7
Ricky
One_Winged_Angel
~Kimcora~
apzrman
Sarah
Jimi
.:kairi:.
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

Male Number of posts : 2201
Rep : 5
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Across The Universe - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Across The Universe   Across The Universe - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 5:36 am

I'll be able to post in all the rp's tomorrow. Right now, I think sleep might be a good idea... Or this song i'm working on Razz
Back to top Go down
Unknown

Unknown

Male Number of posts : 906
Job/hobbies : Anime, Manga, Gaming
Biography : Unknown Guy A played by: unknown
Rep : 1
Registration date : 2007-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Across The Universe   Across The Universe - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 1:11 am

Well, now the only one left to wait for is lionheart.... other than that, it seems that the idea of looking for the missing Kairi side quest idea won't work anymore... unless some gaurd were to take her away looking for some action or something....
Back to top Go down
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

PostSubject: Re: Across The Universe   Across The Universe - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 11:55 pm

there was a missing Kairi side quest????

well if you still wanted to do it, I can just edit my post.
Back to top Go down
Unknown

Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Across The Universe   Across The Universe - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 6:50 am

Nah its fine we were jus thinking of it, me n Ben n besides, the idea i placed in m previous post is of course another idea which is possible
Back to top Go down
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

PostSubject: Re: Across The Universe   Across The Universe - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 3:16 am

I'll be able to post tomorrow in all rp's before I start my assignments.
Back to top Go down
Unknown

Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Across The Universe   Across The Universe - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 4:53 am

Doods whats with the rp dying out! We have to do our best to revive it before aother one dies.... any ideas?
Back to top Go down
Ben
Admin
Ben

Male Number of posts : 5624
Job/hobbies : Gaming.
Biography : I reject your reality and substitute my own. rip ffd </3
Registration date : 2007-11-28

PostSubject: Re: Across The Universe   Across The Universe - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 6:28 am

we cant actually do much with it unless someone takes the role of jimis character until he gets back or kairi becomes active again and helps us move it along.
Back to top Go down
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

PostSubject: Re: Across The Universe   Across The Universe - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 1:03 am

Well, we need someone who knows Shinu's personality pretty well.
Back to top Go down
Jimi
Admin
Jimi

Male Number of posts : 7893
Job/hobbies : Admin/Writer/Teacher/Recruiter
Biography : Loved by many, hated by more.
Rep : 3
Registration date : 2007-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Across The Universe   Across The Universe - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 10:53 am

I think I know Shinu's personality pretty well... let me give it a go. Is everyone still here?
Back to top Go down
https://ffdiscussion.forumotion.com
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

PostSubject: Re: Across The Universe   Across The Universe - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 1:05 am

Yeah, I'm still here. I don't quit rp's untill they are moved to the rp library.
Back to top Go down
Unknown

Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Across The Universe   Across The Universe - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 5:08 am

HEck i've been waiting for this to continue so... by your leave
Back to top Go down
Jimi
Admin
Jimi

Male Number of posts : 7893
Job/hobbies : Admin/Writer/Teacher/Recruiter
Biography : Loved by many, hated by more.
Rep : 3
Registration date : 2007-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Across The Universe   Across The Universe - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 11:29 am

I'm actually not sure what my post needs to consist of. The story seems to have taken some turns. Any suggestions or should I just make some stuff up?
Back to top Go down
https://ffdiscussion.forumotion.com
Ben
Admin
Ben

Male Number of posts : 5624
Job/hobbies : Gaming.
Biography : I reject your reality and substitute my own. rip ffd </3
Registration date : 2007-11-28

PostSubject: Re: Across The Universe   Across The Universe - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 11:51 am

im all in for the rp still s dont bother go with out me or there will be trouble >=[
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Across The Universe   Across The Universe - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Across The Universe
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FFDiscussion :: Role Playing Realm :: Role Playing Headquarters-
Jump to: