FFDiscussion
It's been just over 3 years since FFD opened, and it's been a close knit community, one which we've all been able to share our problems together, talk freely and discuss any kind of topic that we wanted, from Final Fantasy to problems with school.

Unfortunately, the decision was made to archive the board while it still had some minimal activity, rather than let spammers come and take over, which I think we will all agree on. Although there was the fair share of drama, people leaving and not much activity, the fact that we managed to keep it going until now is a statement to say that we weren't going to let it go down without trying our best to keep it open.

So after 3 years, 50000 posts and over 1000 topics later, with one of the best and closest communities on the web, FFDiscussion has closed on the 1st December 2010
FFDiscussion
It's been just over 3 years since FFD opened, and it's been a close knit community, one which we've all been able to share our problems together, talk freely and discuss any kind of topic that we wanted, from Final Fantasy to problems with school.

Unfortunately, the decision was made to archive the board while it still had some minimal activity, rather than let spammers come and take over, which I think we will all agree on. Although there was the fair share of drama, people leaving and not much activity, the fact that we managed to keep it going until now is a statement to say that we weren't going to let it go down without trying our best to keep it open.

So after 3 years, 50000 posts and over 1000 topics later, with one of the best and closest communities on the web, FFDiscussion has closed on the 1st December 2010
FFDiscussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FFDiscussion

Home to final fantasy talks and much more. Rp, thread games, general chat, and show off sections are all active. Enjoy the community!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Admins returning after December 1st, please check the Elite Eight board, and read the sticky thread for more info.

Across The Universe

Go down 
+7
Ricky
One_Winged_Angel
~Kimcora~
apzrman
Sarah
Jimi
.:kairi:.
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jimi
Admin
Jimi

Male Number of posts : 7893
Job/hobbies : Admin/Writer/Teacher/Recruiter
Biography : Loved by many, hated by more.
Rep : 3
Registration date : 2007-11-02

Across The Universe - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Across The Universe   Across The Universe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 8:11 pm

Ivan what you did is fine, right now there is a lot of room for new entrants because I'm just integrating into the plan as "fake guards" and then once the initial mission is over the plot will shift a lot and everyone's character will be better utilized.

So Ben, just do what Ivan did and get in that meeting room, holding a folder of the mission briefing so I don't have to say all of that over again lol.
Back to top Go down
https://ffdiscussion.forumotion.com
Ben
Admin
Ben

Male Number of posts : 5624
Job/hobbies : Gaming.
Biography : I reject your reality and substitute my own. rip ffd </3
Rep : 1
Registration date : 2007-11-28

PostSubject: Re: Across The Universe   Across The Universe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 8:31 pm

lol i just made a post. you might wanna get the guy on the bridge to let me in i dont wanna bust my way into the ship lol
Back to top Go down
Unknown

Unknown

Male Number of posts : 906
Job/hobbies : Anime, Manga, Gaming
Biography : Unknown Guy A played by: unknown
Registration date : 2007-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Across The Universe   Across The Universe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 4:51 am

Did some editing to my character. Since no mention has been made about his appearance yet i decided may as well. Lets hope it doesent resort to you busting the ship though, it seems like quite a cool ship.
Back to top Go down
Ben
Admin
Ben

PostSubject: Re: Across The Universe   Across The Universe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 7:17 am

i know. the guy on the bridge seems cool tho. i like him ^_^
Back to top Go down
Ricky

Ricky

Male Number of posts : 1130
Job/hobbies : Student
Biography : Checked this for the first time in 6 years. Hope you're all doing well with whatever you're up to these days :)
Registration date : 2007-11-10

PostSubject: Re: Across The Universe   Across The Universe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 10:48 am

I'll make a profile tonight hopefully - if not it will *definatly* be tomorrow
Back to top Go down
Unknown

Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Across The Universe   Across The Universe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 12:20 am

Take your time, currently not much progress is being made (my guess is to let others join in) so take your time.
Back to top Go down
lionheart1345

lionheart1345

Female Number of posts : 734
Job/hobbies : artist
Biography : I talk to strangers...that's how I make friends!! =D
Registration date : 2007-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Across The Universe   Across The Universe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 1:02 pm

T_T hate writing profiles...
But I'll pm you it when I'm done
Back to top Go down
Ricky

Ricky

Biography : Checked this for the first time in 6 years. Hope you're all doing well with whatever you're up to these days :)

PostSubject: Re: Across The Universe   Across The Universe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 1:46 pm

Name: Osema
Magic: Some fire magic
Species: Arendian Human
Bio: (**I will make this. I don't really have time, but i will get round to it sometime this week, just kind of busy atm. I wanted to get a semi-made char profile done though**)
Personality: Cold and remorseless, and possibly some other adjective that describes him of being a bit of a dick. He'll do what he deems necessary.
Appearance:Across The Universe - Page 2 Animep10 - Emolicous! XD And no, i didn't make this.
Weapons: Sword: Across The Universe - Page 2 Sword-11

I'm actually kind of excited to be rp'ing again Razz.
Back to top Go down
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

Male Number of posts : 2201
Rep : 5
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Across The Universe   Across The Universe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 3:38 am

He kinda looks like Leon out of FF8
Back to top Go down
Ricky

Ricky

PostSubject: Re: Across The Universe   Across The Universe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 12:57 pm

Who does, mine?

I've never even played it XD Ah well, i'll still keep him the same Very Happy
Back to top Go down
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

PostSubject: Re: Across The Universe   Across The Universe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 11:22 pm

Back to top Go down
Unknown

Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Across The Universe   Across The Universe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 4:06 am

True, he does appear better looking in KH, anyway ricky feel in to jump in when you're ready.
Back to top Go down
Jimi
Admin
Jimi

Male Number of posts : 7893
Job/hobbies : Admin/Writer/Teacher/Recruiter
Biography : Loved by many, hated by more.
Rep : 3
Registration date : 2007-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Across The Universe   Across The Universe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 10:34 am

Sorry for my absence guys, I've been incredibly busy with school work. I don't know when I'll get totally caught up, but there is time for others to join, and even for you all to rp with each other as well. Sorry again.
Back to top Go down
https://ffdiscussion.forumotion.com
Ricky

Ricky

PostSubject: Re: Across The Universe   Across The Universe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 1:31 pm

I've just finished reading the thread and i'll wait until it becomes more of a part where i can enter. I don't really see how i can enter at the moment but i'll enter as soon as i find i can.
Back to top Go down
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

PostSubject: Re: Across The Universe   Across The Universe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 10:51 pm

You can enter now if you wanted. Just say you've been hired by jimi, unless if you've got other plans on an entrance.
Back to top Go down
Unknown

Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Across The Universe   Across The Universe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 7:04 am

Yea, the reason why nithing is being done is so that others can join, whether as hired mecenaries or some other way.
Back to top Go down
Ricky

Ricky

PostSubject: Re: Across The Universe   Across The Universe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 12:41 pm

apzrman wrote:
...unless if you've got other plans on an entrance.

Yeah, i'm planning to enter once you reach Arendia. Sorry for causing this slowness -_-.
Back to top Go down
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

PostSubject: Re: Across The Universe   Across The Universe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 4:33 am

That's alright, I'm just chilling untill we're all ready to move on... Besides, I wasn't really sure on how or when Lucien is supose to kill the king.
Back to top Go down
Unknown

Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Across The Universe   Across The Universe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 8:18 am

So, once lionheart is ready and has entered we'll be all set to continue then.
Back to top Go down
Ben
Admin
Ben

PostSubject: Re: Across The Universe   Across The Universe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 1:30 pm

and when jimi gets back. hes kinda a key role here.
Back to top Go down
Unknown

Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Across The Universe   Across The Universe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 6:14 am

Yea, true enough.... so when the two of them are back we can continue on with this then.
Back to top Go down
Ricky

Ricky

PostSubject: Re: Across The Universe   Across The Universe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 11:39 am

Hooray! lionheart has posted, so now only Jimi has to post! XD
Back to top Go down
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

PostSubject: Re: Across The Universe   Across The Universe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 11:01 pm

Wrong rp. And I posted before her Sad
Back to top Go down
Unknown

Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Across The Universe   Across The Universe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 7:06 am

Yea, i guess you must've since the last post is still posted by me... if you want you guys can post now.
Back to top Go down
Ben
Admin
Ben

PostSubject: Re: Across The Universe   Across The Universe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 5:04 am

i think we should have a mini quest on the ship =D you know like finding a dual area where we can spar for find the unconcious kiari may be a starters point lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Across The Universe   Across The Universe - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Across The Universe
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FFDiscussion :: Role Playing Realm :: Role Playing Headquarters-
Jump to: