FFDiscussion
It's been just over 3 years since FFD opened, and it's been a close knit community, one which we've all been able to share our problems together, talk freely and discuss any kind of topic that we wanted, from Final Fantasy to problems with school.

Unfortunately, the decision was made to archive the board while it still had some minimal activity, rather than let spammers come and take over, which I think we will all agree on. Although there was the fair share of drama, people leaving and not much activity, the fact that we managed to keep it going until now is a statement to say that we weren't going to let it go down without trying our best to keep it open.

So after 3 years, 50000 posts and over 1000 topics later, with one of the best and closest communities on the web, FFDiscussion has closed on the 1st December 2010
FFDiscussion
It's been just over 3 years since FFD opened, and it's been a close knit community, one which we've all been able to share our problems together, talk freely and discuss any kind of topic that we wanted, from Final Fantasy to problems with school.

Unfortunately, the decision was made to archive the board while it still had some minimal activity, rather than let spammers come and take over, which I think we will all agree on. Although there was the fair share of drama, people leaving and not much activity, the fact that we managed to keep it going until now is a statement to say that we weren't going to let it go down without trying our best to keep it open.

So after 3 years, 50000 posts and over 1000 topics later, with one of the best and closest communities on the web, FFDiscussion has closed on the 1st December 2010
FFDiscussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FFDiscussion

Home to final fantasy talks and much more. Rp, thread games, general chat, and show off sections are all active. Enjoy the community!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Admins returning after December 1st, please check the Elite Eight board, and read the sticky thread for more info.

King's Court

Go down 
+5
Silent Contemplation
nemo
~Kimcora~
.:kairi:.
Jimi
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ricky

Ricky

Male Number of posts : 1130
Job/hobbies : Student
Biography : Checked this for the first time in 6 years. Hope you're all doing well with whatever you're up to these days :)
Rep : 1
Registration date : 2007-11-10

King's Court - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: King's Court   King's Court - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 4:41 pm

Ialdo walked into the passage with a snort.

"If you're scared of a couple of spiders, then you better just go home now... there'll be worse later on"

He pushed her aside and followed the druid
Back to top Go down
nemo

nemo

Male Number of posts : 1292
Job/hobbies : :p
Biography : Geek
Registration date : 2007-11-18

PostSubject: Re: King's Court   King's Court - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 4:54 pm

* a smirk ran across Yumiiko's face, but her bubbly expression kept in her eyes* "Nightfall sounds good, but I must warn you...Yumiiko gets a bit....indisposed at night." *she shot her face up at the king with an evil look in her eyes that resmbled that of a wolf, hungry...bloodthirsty*

"Don't panic, I won't hurt you...but I will, if you please, your Majesty, taste the blood of our enemies. Heheheeee...ahem." *Yumiiko then blinked and resumed her care-free attitude and strut down the hall*
Back to top Go down
http://www.ffliminality.forums-free.com
Jimi
Admin
Jimi

Male Number of posts : 7893
Job/hobbies : Admin/Writer/Teacher/Recruiter
Biography : Loved by many, hated by more.
Rep : 3
Registration date : 2007-11-02

PostSubject: Re: King's Court   King's Court - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 4:56 pm

Shinu began to walk, lightly tugging Kairi in with him. He stopped for a second at Talia and put his free hand on her shoulder.

Don't worry about him, or the spider. He's right though, there will be worse. Besides, we need to get you two some weaponry so that we can be successful on this journey. Preparation is half the battle.

He was inwardly excited at the prospect of picking up some new weaponry, but his had sentimental value, and he wasn't intending on losing it. However, he would be looking for enhancers and things that were highly portable and efficient. In the King's personal and apparently hidden armory, there had to be some amazing things. He was going to be sure to stay behind the crazy girl though, he didn't want to get bitten from behind.
Back to top Go down
https://ffdiscussion.forumotion.com
nemo

nemo

PostSubject: Re: King's Court   King's Court - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 4:59 pm

*Yumiiko glances over the set of light armor* "Hmmm...I'll take this padded stuff here..and this one, and this one, and-- OOH! This looks nice.."

*a guard then made her return the stuff she DIDN'T need*
Back to top Go down
~Kimcora~

~Kimcora~

Female Number of posts : 19
Biography : Yay!
Rep : 0
Registration date : 2008-08-12

PostSubject: Re: King's Court   King's Court - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 4:59 pm

"Hmph." She grumbled trudging in trying to seem over it. "What is he so high and mighty about?" She growled quietly folding her arms over her chest and trying to keep plenty of distance between her and the walls.
Back to top Go down
nemo

nemo

PostSubject: Re: King's Court   King's Court - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 5:01 pm

*walks over to Talia and sniffs the air around her* "You smell like anger."
Back to top Go down
~Kimcora~

~Kimcora~

PostSubject: Re: King's Court   King's Court - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 5:07 pm

"It's nothing....just don't like being looked down apon is all." She muttered to her then smiled swiftly at the row of swords hanging on the wall. "Ooooooh!" She ran over grabbing a nice looking long sword with an indigo gem on it. "I like this one." She said runing her fingers over the blades edge.
Back to top Go down

Female Number of posts : 457
Job/hobbies : violin as usual!
Biography : music : therapy for my messed up head!
Registration date : 2007-11-22

PostSubject: Re: King's Court   King's Court - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 5:11 pm

she felt the tug front the ribbon and fallowed him

"um.." she said looking at all of the stuff

"well.." she said and picked up a sword and her arms hit the floor only the one that had been tied stayed up in the air

"ok i dont think i can carry half of this stuf!" she said trying to pick it up again

"i think i want something more like...." she looked around and picked up a katana

"ohh light weight and ease to carry i love it" she said picking it up

"but its dull.." she said and looked at it

"and i dont mean not sharp" she said and pulled out of her pocket a little tassle with a pink pearl on it and she tied it to the end

"there a little touch of kai" she said and smiled

"um..." she said trying to tie it across her waist but didnt know how

"how do i...maybe if...no um..." she said and looked at his

"how did you put your holster on?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Jimi
Admin
Jimi

PostSubject: Re: King's Court   King's Court - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 5:29 pm

Shinu watched as Kairi struggled to hold up the swords, and then finally settling on a katana which she then embedded with a pink jewel no less. She was pretty funny, and then couldn't figure out how to carry it.

Here Kai, let me help you out.

Shinu grabbed the sheath and clipped it to the leather shoulder strap. He turned in front of her and reached around her to put the strap over her left shoulder and let it rest between her breast as he clipped it in the back near her waist. The strap rested diagonally in front of her with the sheath resting on her back. He took the katana from her hand and slipped it sharply into it's sheath.

There. Now when you want it, you just have to reach behind you. When you take it out, make sure you lift it straight up so that you don't hurt yourself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: King's Court   King's Court - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 5:53 pm

"like this" she said and reached behind and pulled it out but had a loose grip and it went flying into the wall infront of her and stuck into it

"ugh...my bad" she said and gave a weak smile

she walked over to the wall and pulled on it and then put one leg on the wall and yanked on it and it came out

"heehee" she said and smiled and put it back

"i guess i still need to learn" she said
Back to top Go down
Jimi
Admin
Jimi

PostSubject: Re: King's Court   King's Court - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 7:52 pm

Ooohhh, maybe we'll try again when we're outside.

Shinu laughed for a second, and realized that maybe taking her sword out was something she should know how to do before she left the castle. He gave a small sigh and he drew his blade.

Ok, just do it at the same time as me, really slowly.

He put his left arm behind his back and waited for her to do the same with her right arm. He then slowly raised his arm straight up, bent at the elbow to fully extended and then held the blade out in front of him.

You see? Not too hard right?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: King's Court   King's Court - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 7:58 pm

"ok..sorry im just so excited" she said and slowly pulled it out and held it in front of her

"cool i did it" she said and smiled at him

"thank you...why are you being so nice to me?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Jimi
Admin
Jimi

PostSubject: Re: King's Court   King's Court - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 8:36 pm

Shinu smiled right back at Kairi, actually happy for her that she at least got that part down. She still had a long way to go, but he was hoping that the others wouldn't think of her as a weak link.

We have a long journey Kai, it's important for us to help each other when we can. If one of us goes down, the whole group is going to be worse off. Besides, it looks like we're going to stick together as long as your bow holds.

He gave her a wink and slowly imitated putting his sword in the sheath if it was where hers was so she could see how to do it before putting it back in his own. He eyed the room, but didn't see too many things that he could really add on to his already lethal arsenal of weaponry and armor. He did like what he saw in a few small heaters and coolers. The guard began to explain to him that you slip them in the armor and they will either heat or cool the body depending on which you shake to activate. Shinu quickly grabbed three heated pads and three cooling pads just in case he encountered some harsh situations.
Back to top Go down
gamemonk0

gamemonk0

Male Number of posts : 2607
Registration date : 2007-11-07

PostSubject: Re: King's Court   King's Court - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 9:03 pm

Their robed companion stood stock-still near an apparently unremarkable wall. Hidden within the concealment of his hempen hood, his keen eyes surveyed his would-be compatriots. He was discouraged.

Hope for defeating his foe, the Dark Wizard, was slim already. But in his hopes, he had imagined companions more competent than these. He had counted on heroes, powerful and canny warriors. Instead, what he had received was one two warriors and a rabble of children. His worst fear was that they would become more hindrance than help. And he needed all the help he could get, if his foe man was to be toppled from his black throne.

But he would not despair. He had been in situations dire before, but none so dire as this. Regardless, he would walk on, and even if they failed, the bards would not be short of songs to sing of their valor. Or so one of his companions of old would say.

Inwardly, the man veiled so deeply in shadows smiled, but with the smile came a certain sadness, for he was sure that if they failed, there wouldn't be any bards left to sing of them.

He snapped himself out of his reverie. All of his new charges seemed to be ready. It was time to begin, then. He reached back, and in swift, deft motions, he tapped a series of iron studs on the wall in a fleeting pattern, vaguely resembling a star.

The wall opened again, this time revealing a winding staircase, leading upwards. Erk addressed them once again. "This is where we part for now. A guard will lead you from the castle. Do as you see fit within the city until nightfall. We will rendezvous at the inn of the Silver Candle. Do not be late, for we will leave as soon as the sun disappears below the horizon."

With that said, Erk turned, and seemingly vanished into the wall adjacent to the now revealed staircase.
Back to top Go down
nemo

nemo

PostSubject: Re: King's Court   King's Court - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 10:06 pm

*Yumiiko swiftly changed expressions* "That always sucks.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: King's Court   King's Court - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 5:42 am

"ahh i can help though i might not be a good fighter but i can still help" she said feeling the tension of the room

'its like im the only one here who has little to no fighting experience' she thought and gulped

"i im sorry but i dont give up easily i can help i promise ill find a way to be useful" she said and sighed feeling to relief with the words she was saying
Back to top Go down
nemo

nemo

PostSubject: Re: King's Court   King's Court - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 6:40 am

*Yumiiko mutters to herself while seeming agitated* [Should I tell them, in case she attacks while they're at their weakest? Hmm..] *she glances over the warriors* [I probably don't have to...they all look like they could take her...maybe.]

*Yumiiko gets even more agitated* [But if they can't...then the wizard will win...and I'll...] *Yumiiko turns around and opens her mouth, but then switches from agitated, to a stern, kind of grim expression* {You'll not tell them...I can always choose another body.}
Back to top Go down
~Kimcora~

~Kimcora~

PostSubject: Re: King's Court   King's Court - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 5:57 pm

Talia walked over to Kai with a small smile. "You shouldn't put yourself down like that. You'll be fine Kai." She said then looked at Yumiiko. "What's up Yumiiko? Why so serious all of a sudden?"
Back to top Go down
Ben
Admin
Ben

Male Number of posts : 5624
Job/hobbies : Gaming.
Biography : I reject your reality and substitute my own. rip ffd </3
Registration date : 2007-11-28

PostSubject: Re: King's Court   King's Court - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 7:31 pm

Lins walked into the room, looked for the king and walked of the him.
He was clad in his golden battle armour, with his spears attached to
his back in an x shape. Just next to them was his long bow and his
quiver. When he reached the king he bent down onto one knee,

forgive my tardiness m'lord.

Lins got up and bowed his head in respect then headed over to a small
group of people. When he reached them he done the same thing. On to one
knee and said the same thing. When he got up how ever he pulled out a
letter from his guantlet.

So you must be the people m'lord spoke of in his letter. Names Lins. Long bow man and dual spear fighter at your service.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: King's Court   King's Court - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 8:50 pm

"oh hey" she said

"im kairi my names probably not on the list" she said and sighed
Back to top Go down
nemo

nemo

PostSubject: Re: King's Court   King's Court - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 12:16 am

*Yumiiko turns around suddenly* "Huh? Oh...nothing." *she giggles nervously*
Back to top Go down
Silent Contemplation

Silent Contemplation

Male Number of posts : 2885
Job/hobbies : Guitar, Videogames, Listening to music for hours on end.
Biography : I'm a music lover, music is my life. I love to rp, and I'm crazy sometimes. But, I'm nice mostly ^^.
Registration date : 2007-11-07

PostSubject: Re: King's Court   King's Court - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 9:05 am

Asuma sighed as the conversations progressed. He, of course, stayed out of them. Even to him, these conversations were a waste. Here they were about to head out, and they were given time to prepare. And they were chatting like they had all the time in the world. Walking quietly through the group, he weaved in and out of the people, until he got into the storeroom. He looked around, picking up a few daggers, razor wire, and a few nails he found lying on the ground. Every item he had a purpose for, and would be used later, and each could help them if used correctly.

As Asuma turned back around to face thr group, he looked at each one individually. Some of them looked promising. Others...would need some help. As he made his way through the small crowd again, he walked to the door, thinking to himself about what he would do before they set off. Thinking of a particular place to go, he left without a word.

Asuma made his way down the grounds of the castle, going past guards who saluted him, servants that stared at him, and the occasional child that would run past him. As he exited the grounds, he looked around him for the best place to see things better. Seeing a medium sized house, he walked into a small alley, jumping onto a large crate. Asuma then jumped up, grabbing hold of a piece of wood sticking out of the side of the house. Pulling himself up, he quickly balanced himself, and jumped again, grabbing onto the roof. He pulled himself up, and walked to the middle of the roof, where it was highest.

From there, he could see people still gathered in the market, butling with people walking here and there, some scurrying to a specific market, and some staying to try and haggle the price for a certain item they wanted. He guessed he would try his hand at it. Jumping down from the roof, he landed with a soft thud on the ground, only drawing the attention of a lone person sitting next to where he landed. Ignoring the mans astonished look, Asuma walked into the crowd of the market, making is way through them to a shop he had seen on his way in. The crowd was packed, and took moving some, and pushing others, out of his way. He was met with a few grunts and annoyed looks, but for the most part people ignored him.

As he finally pushed through the crowd, he came to the shop he was looking for. It was a small food market, and seemed to have good items. He saw some fresh bread, apples, peaches, watermellons, squash, cabbage, and many other food items he pointed to a few. "How much for these items together. I'd like a large bulk." The man looked over to him, smiling. "Oho, going on a trip are you? Well, the bread is 3 apiece, the apples are 2, the peaches are 2, so what sort of bulk were you hoping for, sir?" Asuma thought to himself for a moment. The prices were good, and he had more than enough money. So, he pointed to each in turn. "I'll have ten bread, six apples, and four peaches. So, the amount comes to 50." He reached into his pocket, pulling out the amount of money. The man just stared at him for a moment, a little in shock that he would just throw that much money to him. He quickly took the money, saying a quick thank you, before he turned around. Asuma pulled out his bag, and took the amount of bread, peaches, and apples he ordered, and closed the bag, putting it away before the man turned. The man grabbed the amount he ordered, not even noticing the amount missing. He put the food in front of Asuma, and then turned again. Not showing any sign of deciet, Asuma put the food into his bag. He slung it over his shoulder, and walked away.

Next, he walked to a clothing store, boasting it's prices, and clothes loudly. The person yelling was a large woman, wearing some of the clothes that were seen on the store's front. Asuma walked in front of her, clloking for a quick moment. He saw a hood that would hide his face from others, a cloak that would hide his appearance, as well as his swords, and then a cape that could be used as a blanket. The woman in front of him saw him eyeing the items, and smiled. "Very fine choice, sir. And I see that you are a smart buyer. So I'll tell you what." She said, her voice accented to the point that she sounded more arabic than anything. "The cloak I will sell you for 30, the cape for 15, and the hood for 20." She said it like it was a great bargain, but in face she hadn't lowered the prices much. Not wanting to stay any longer-it seemed that it was about time to leave, anyway-he pulled out the right amount of money. The woman's eyes lit up, and she quickly grabbed the items, and took the money. Asuma also put these in his bag. He had two, actually. One, was filled with the food he had bought, and was a small bag. The one he was putting the clothes into, was another small bag, both now full.

He turned, and walked away from the woman, ignoring the thank you sir she yelled after him. He made his way to the gate of the city, as it was now turning darker than when he had come. Asuma looked inside his bags, making sure he had all of the things he had wanted there with him. Next, he checked his pockets, checking if he had all his money. Besides what he had spent, the amount was still the same. He had taken with him the amount he had gotten from his last job, and some of it was in his bag with his clothing in it. After all, he couldn't just carry that amount around in his pockets. Turning his attention back to the gate, he turned, and waited for the others to come. It seemed that he had been the first to arrive.
Back to top Go down
Jimi
Admin
Jimi

PostSubject: Re: King's Court   King's Court - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 10:13 am

Shinu reached down and untied the bow that bonded he and Kai together and left it in her hand.

Okay, you're free now.

He laughed and gave her a smile to let her know he was just joking.

I need some time to think before we start, I will meet up with yall soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: King's Court   King's Court - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 1:55 pm

"hu" she said and smiled "ya ok" she said and smiled but actually didnt want him to go

she was feeling like he was her only friend here and she just sighed

she walked out and down the street and looked around for a moment she saw asuma but then a person walked by and he was gone

she dropped her shoulders and walked down the street and passed by many people and stores

"fresh apples!!" a man yelled and she walked over

"oh are these the frist harvest?" she asked staring at the huge red apples

"why yes they are young miss" he said and she picked up the best one she could find

"how many?" he asked and she just held up the one

"just this one" she said and smiled giving him the money and taking a bit of it

she smiled and whipped away some of the juice that had drissled down her lips

she smiled and walked by a store with cloaks in it and rememebr how everyone else had one too.

she went in and bought a black cloak. she wrapped it around herself and smiled while she clipped on a pink flower brotch and smiled

"thank you" they man called out to her counting her money and she turned and waved to him

"no thank you!" she said and laughed and walked away as the man smiled at her

she danced through the street humming out loud. when people looked at her she waved and kept going and she took another bite out of her apple

she looked at the sky and noticed it was almost dark and she started running to the silver candle

"oh no im going to me late!!" she said trying to move through the crowd

she rolled her eyes and jumped up and grabbed onto a roof top and pulled herself up and ran across the roofs until she got to the silver candle and she jumped down the chimney

she fell inside and cough as a puff of the soot flew into her face

"im here!" she said looking around and turned red when she did see anyone she knew but everyone was staring at her
Back to top Go down
~Kimcora~

~Kimcora~

PostSubject: Re: King's Court   King's Court - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 3:37 pm

"Well,well,well! Nice entrance." Talia laughed walking over to help her out of the chimney. "You could have used a door ya know." She said motioning towards the entrance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: King's Court   King's Court - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

King's Court
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FFDiscussion :: Role Playing Realm :: Role Playing Library-
Jump to: