FFDiscussion
It's been just over 3 years since FFD opened, and it's been a close knit community, one which we've all been able to share our problems together, talk freely and discuss any kind of topic that we wanted, from Final Fantasy to problems with school.

Unfortunately, the decision was made to archive the board while it still had some minimal activity, rather than let spammers come and take over, which I think we will all agree on. Although there was the fair share of drama, people leaving and not much activity, the fact that we managed to keep it going until now is a statement to say that we weren't going to let it go down without trying our best to keep it open.

So after 3 years, 50000 posts and over 1000 topics later, with one of the best and closest communities on the web, FFDiscussion has closed on the 1st December 2010
FFDiscussion
It's been just over 3 years since FFD opened, and it's been a close knit community, one which we've all been able to share our problems together, talk freely and discuss any kind of topic that we wanted, from Final Fantasy to problems with school.

Unfortunately, the decision was made to archive the board while it still had some minimal activity, rather than let spammers come and take over, which I think we will all agree on. Although there was the fair share of drama, people leaving and not much activity, the fact that we managed to keep it going until now is a statement to say that we weren't going to let it go down without trying our best to keep it open.

So after 3 years, 50000 posts and over 1000 topics later, with one of the best and closest communities on the web, FFDiscussion has closed on the 1st December 2010
FFDiscussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FFDiscussion

Home to final fantasy talks and much more. Rp, thread games, general chat, and show off sections are all active. Enjoy the community!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Admins returning after December 1st, please check the Elite Eight board, and read the sticky thread for more info.

Mystic Quest (tentative)

Go down 
+8
apzrman
Ben
Silent Contemplation
~Kimcora~
.:kairi:.
Ricky
Jimi
gamemonk0
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

Male Number of posts : 2201
Rep : 5
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Mystic Quest (tentative) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystic Quest (tentative)   Mystic Quest (tentative) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 11:35 pm

Well, I thought of an interesting way for you to be included Razz

If/when we burn the village down, you could complain to us and just tag along and claim some reward from killing the evil dude (and that would be pay back for burning down an entire village Laughing ).
Back to top Go down
Jimi
Admin
Jimi

Male Number of posts : 7893
Job/hobbies : Admin/Writer/Teacher/Recruiter
Biography : Loved by many, hated by more.
Rep : 3
Registration date : 2007-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Quest (tentative)   Mystic Quest (tentative) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 6:59 am

You can join for sure. Anything would help this story at the moment. I'm just... not in a position to post yet. I don't get a free night this week until sunday. This is getting ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
https://ffdiscussion.forumotion.com
Forgotten Saint

Forgotten Saint

Male Number of posts : 64
Job/hobbies : Dreamer
Biography : You'll have to find out on your own.
Rep : 0
Registration date : 2008-01-08

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Quest (tentative)   Mystic Quest (tentative) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 11:44 am

Okay I am not really introduced with how story went on after chapter one but I'll think of way how to join when you continue but if I don't I might use your idea.

I don't mind waiting so I'll look when will story start to advance and then I'll jump in. As for my character I'll post it here in meantime when I think of something.
Back to top Go down
gamemonk0

gamemonk0

Male Number of posts : 2607
Rep : 1
Registration date : 2007-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Quest (tentative)   Mystic Quest (tentative) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 8:02 pm

Good idea. But you'd best skim over all the old chapters, so you can get the gist of what's going on.
Back to top Go down
Silent Contemplation

Silent Contemplation

Male Number of posts : 2885
Job/hobbies : Guitar, Videogames, Listening to music for hours on end.
Biography : I'm a music lover, music is my life. I love to rp, and I'm crazy sometimes. But, I'm nice mostly ^^.

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Quest (tentative)   Mystic Quest (tentative) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 3:31 pm

Ok. I'm back from an manotinous band season that utterly destroyed any hope of a schedule, I'm back people ^_^

Anyone mind telling me what I missed?
Back to top Go down
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Quest (tentative)   Mystic Quest (tentative) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 11:53 pm

Well, we're on a bit of a hiatus at the moment, lots of peoplpe had dissappeared and it was really only me, gamemonk & some others left to do the rp (Jimi stopped by occasionally).

You should be able to read up on the story before we get moving again.
Back to top Go down
gamemonk0

gamemonk0

Male Number of posts : 2607

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Quest (tentative)   Mystic Quest (tentative) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 7:21 pm

Holy Crap, Aaryn! I didn't realize you were back until today... but I guess that's where you've been at least. Oh, and Bryan's out of the RP, in case you missed that. Just hold tight until Jimi comes around... for another week at least.

If he doesn't come around, I'm assigning you as de-facto de-facto leader in his stead, lol.
Back to top Go down
Silent Contemplation

Silent Contemplation

Biography : I'm a music lover, music is my life. I love to rp, and I'm crazy sometimes. But, I'm nice mostly ^^.

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Quest (tentative)   Mystic Quest (tentative) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 4:36 pm

Heh. Yes, I'm back, although I missed this post. Heh. Well, anyway, I'll wait, then.

Jimi has things he has to do I guess.

But, Asuma seems to have been forgotten within the masses T_T

XD

I'll read up and post in a bit.
Back to top Go down
Ben
Admin
Ben

Male Number of posts : 5624
Job/hobbies : Gaming.
Biography : I reject your reality and substitute my own. rip ffd </3
Registration date : 2007-11-28

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Quest (tentative)   Mystic Quest (tentative) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 9:19 am

ill post when my dude comes consious or revives from his coma. he took a hardblow to the head
Back to top Go down

Female Number of posts : 457
Job/hobbies : violin as usual!
Biography : music : therapy for my messed up head!
Registration date : 2007-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Quest (tentative)   Mystic Quest (tentative) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 8:18 pm

hi hi ^^

lol i know i disappeared for a while T.T and for that im sorry... PLEASE FORGIVE

i was so bussy with a few other sites and then with all these exams and contest and concerts with the violin i was so over whelmed i barely had time to think straight through spanish and french then changing to a debate team ((by teh force of needing the credits for a scholarship im really really hoping i get eeh cross your fingers for me please...and your toes too ^^)) anyway ive just been really bussy. but i promise to be back and commit to the story this time around ^^

so then ill wait for orders.
Back to top Go down
Jimi
Admin
Jimi

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Quest (tentative)   Mystic Quest (tentative) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 8:41 pm

Well I have no clue what happened really, so I just need James or John to give out some orders and we'll go from there.
Back to top Go down

Female Number of posts : 457
Job/hobbies : violin as usual!
Biography : music : therapy for my messed up head!
Registration date : 2007-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Quest (tentative)   Mystic Quest (tentative) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 8:51 pm

ok. then i will wait for someone to post in the actual thread ^^ hope its soon ^^
Back to top Go down
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Quest (tentative)   Mystic Quest (tentative) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 11:23 pm

Here’s a quick summary of what’s happened.

Mikael and Fredrik brawled. Mikael knocked Fredrik to the ground, but he got up quickly. They both stared at each other, until Mikael threw a dagger at Fredrik. The dagger took of Fredrik’s ear and ended up in a civilian’s throat. Everyone in the tavern panicked and started to run. Kairi tried to stop the fighting, but Asuma pulled her out of the way and joined in the fight.

Fredrik threw a lit torch at the self of alcohol, setting the place alight. The three of them continued to fight inside the bar, until Mikael was knocked out of the window, hitting a pile of wood underneath and becoming unconscious. The brawl continued between Asuma and Fredrik, eventually it ended up outside. Mikael woke up and went inside the burning bar to find his daggers. He also saved Kairi from the burning building. Mikael joined back in the fight (which is about finished anyways).

I supose I'll get a post in tonight after dinner.
Back to top Go down
Jimi
Admin
Jimi

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Quest (tentative)   Mystic Quest (tentative) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 10:17 pm

Alright that helped a lot, I'll get in there when I see an opening from your post. (Or I'll make one on my own.)
Back to top Go down
One_Winged_Angel

One_Winged_Angel

Male Number of posts : 454
Job/hobbies : video games / movies / parties / reading
Biography : I found that if you dont set any goals for yourself, then you can never be dissapointed lol
Registration date : 2007-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Quest (tentative)   Mystic Quest (tentative) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 9:59 pm

so anybody remember me yet?

can i get info on whats happenin and maybe join?
Back to top Go down
Jimi
Admin
Jimi

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Quest (tentative)   Mystic Quest (tentative) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 10:16 pm

The post above mine is a recent bit of info. Basically we're on a quest to stop the evil wizard in his tower. Right now John's character and Ben's are injured. The group is in a small village, about to make their way upstream to the land of the elves. Either be there, or be in the small town trying to join us, you can definitely join.
Back to top Go down
Silent Contemplation

Silent Contemplation

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Quest (tentative)   Mystic Quest (tentative) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 6:22 pm

erm...someone mind telling me where I am? XD
Back to top Go down
Unknown

Unknown

Male Number of posts : 906
Job/hobbies : Anime, Manga, Gaming
Biography : Unknown Guy A played by: unknown
Registration date : 2007-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Quest (tentative)   Mystic Quest (tentative) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 4:13 am

And also if i can join and if a unique profile with certain adjustments has to be made
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Quest (tentative)   Mystic Quest (tentative) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mystic Quest (tentative)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FFDiscussion :: Role Playing Realm :: Role Playing Headquarters-
Jump to: