FFDiscussion
It's been just over 3 years since FFD opened, and it's been a close knit community, one which we've all been able to share our problems together, talk freely and discuss any kind of topic that we wanted, from Final Fantasy to problems with school.

Unfortunately, the decision was made to archive the board while it still had some minimal activity, rather than let spammers come and take over, which I think we will all agree on. Although there was the fair share of drama, people leaving and not much activity, the fact that we managed to keep it going until now is a statement to say that we weren't going to let it go down without trying our best to keep it open.

So after 3 years, 50000 posts and over 1000 topics later, with one of the best and closest communities on the web, FFDiscussion has closed on the 1st December 2010
FFDiscussion
It's been just over 3 years since FFD opened, and it's been a close knit community, one which we've all been able to share our problems together, talk freely and discuss any kind of topic that we wanted, from Final Fantasy to problems with school.

Unfortunately, the decision was made to archive the board while it still had some minimal activity, rather than let spammers come and take over, which I think we will all agree on. Although there was the fair share of drama, people leaving and not much activity, the fact that we managed to keep it going until now is a statement to say that we weren't going to let it go down without trying our best to keep it open.

So after 3 years, 50000 posts and over 1000 topics later, with one of the best and closest communities on the web, FFDiscussion has closed on the 1st December 2010
FFDiscussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FFDiscussion

Home to final fantasy talks and much more. Rp, thread games, general chat, and show off sections are all active. Enjoy the community!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Admins returning after December 1st, please check the Elite Eight board, and read the sticky thread for more info.

Mystic Quest (tentative)

Go down 
+8
apzrman
Ben
Silent Contemplation
~Kimcora~
.:kairi:.
Ricky
Jimi
gamemonk0
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

Male Number of posts : 2201
Rep : 5
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Mystic Quest (tentative) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystic Quest (tentative)   Mystic Quest (tentative) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 1:17 am

Here's the new profile! and I've thought out a way to include my guy into the rp aswell.

Name:
Mikael Ater
Height: 5' 9“ (175cm)
Weight: 143 lbs (65kg)
Race: Human
Class: (Default) Assassin
Weapons: Dual daggers: Abaddon (Left), Shaphat (Right), any range of daggers and swords.
Looks Like:
Mystic Quest (tentative) - Page 2 1219043409

(More Description)
Clothes:
Mikael wears a dark brown cloth shirt. This colour helps him disguise himself when he’s working in the dark, and for daytime, he can hide within the crowds of people. He also wears a cloak, to which helps hide his identity from local vigilantes and other assassins. The cloak is brown as well and flows to his calves. It’s baggy and oversized at the hood, but is form-fitting around the chest.
He wears brown cloth pants that go right down in to his boots. These pants are form fitting, but aren’t tight to the body. This allows him to stretch his legs and keep the material from catching on objects.
Armour:
Mikael wears silver gauntlets that are designed to look sharp and jagged. They are rusted looking and have many marks and dents from previous fights. His boots are made of a light bronze material, so he can move around easily, they are also stylised to look sharp and jagged. He wears a bronze chest plate that looks like he’s wearing ten lots of rings around his chest, with a connecting point running down the middle. This allows him to be flexible, while at the same time, be able to deflect projectiles and protect his torso from melee attacks.

Personality: Not much is known about Mikael. He has been seen murdering royalties, important people and the infamous. From what people have gathered, he likes to watch his target take their last breath. He is a hired assassin, from the Brotherhood of the Adramyttium and is spoken of as one of the best.
Those who have actually talked to him find him a reasonable man. He is a very good negotiator and can preform even the utmost difficult task. It has been said that he loves to hide within a large crowd, rather than take to the rooftops.
Mikael is a noble man in battle, if he is faced with a target or opponent who is un-armed, he will hand them a weapon to duel with. If the target is unaware of his presence, he will strike at lightning speed and whisper into the target’s ear “V ceně je uhradil” (“The price is payed“).

Background:
Born into the brotherhood of the Adramyttium (translation: The Court of Death), Mikael has never lead what would be called a normal life. When he was three, he held his first dagger. At the age of five, he was already skilled at wielding an infinite amount of weapons and was developing a taste for battles.

On his 12th birthday, Mikael got his first taste of blood, as he was pitted against two strong guards as an initiation into the brotherhood. He successfully struck them both down within a small amount of time, and disposed of the bodies like a proper assassin would. The elders of the brotherhood were very impressed at his rapid learning skills and detailed attention to surroundings. Upon his 15th birthday, Mikael was thrown into a new “test”, where he had to navigate around a small city and assassinate certain targets who were mixed in with civilians. Mikael successfully took out each target, without causing much drama in the area.

At the age of 20, Mikael was sent on his first major assignment. He was to take out an elder priest of a nearby village, this mission was carefully monitored by the elders, to see how he handled such a task. Mikael swiftly slit the priest’s throat in his sleep and dumped the body outside the church. This impressed the elders of the brotherhood, they never expected such a style of intimidation would be encountered within this young man.

Mikael, at the age of 30, was exiled from the brotherhood, after he was caught in broad daylight suffocating one of his targets. Soldiers of a royal palace caught Mikael violently strangling a captain of the guards, but Mikael was forced to let the target live, in exchange for the freedom of his own. This did not please the elders, as it broke many rules of the brotherhood, especially ‘Thou self shalt not be seen by any witnesses’ and ‘Thou shalt not let target live at any cost’.

He was given one chance to redeem himself, but he was to find a target on his own. Whether it be a priest of high importance, a royalty or someone of very high status, and he has to get a healthy reward from it.

Mikael has been searching for a target, worthy enough to redeem himself. He has been searching for 4 years, and has only found small jobs that aren’t worthy enough to let him back into the brotherhood.

Here's another image I was working on.
Mystic Quest (tentative) - Page 2 1219043534
Back to top Go down
Jimi
Admin
Jimi

Male Number of posts : 7893
Job/hobbies : Admin/Writer/Teacher/Recruiter
Biography : Loved by many, hated by more.
Rep : 3
Registration date : 2007-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Quest (tentative)   Mystic Quest (tentative) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 8:07 am

Very nicely done, and a good entrance as well. Welcome aboard.
Back to top Go down
https://ffdiscussion.forumotion.com
nemo

nemo

Male Number of posts : 1292
Job/hobbies : :p
Biography : Geek
Rep : 1
Registration date : 2007-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Quest (tentative)   Mystic Quest (tentative) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 9:03 am

Name: Suzumi Yumiiko

Birthdate: Feb. 14

Height: 57 in. 5:9

Weight: 102 lbs.

Class: Martial Artist, Lightweight Samurai

Weapon: Fists, or Katana

Personality: Clumsy, Cartoony and Appeasable by Treasure

Bio: N/A
Back to top Go down
http://www.ffliminality.forums-free.com
Jimi
Admin
Jimi

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Quest (tentative)   Mystic Quest (tentative) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 8:43 pm

Hey John, remember that we can start a new thread if the story needs to switch settings or whatever.
Back to top Go down
gamemonk0

gamemonk0

Male Number of posts : 2607
Registration date : 2007-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Quest (tentative)   Mystic Quest (tentative) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 8:46 pm

Ah, right. Well, we're not quite at that point yet.

Some things to do still in this area.

And I'll get that map to you tomorrow probably. don't give it to anyone.
Back to top Go down
Ricky

Ricky

Male Number of posts : 1130
Job/hobbies : Student
Biography : Checked this for the first time in 6 years. Hope you're all doing well with whatever you're up to these days :)
Registration date : 2007-11-10

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Quest (tentative)   Mystic Quest (tentative) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 4:13 am

Oh btw, when you were annoyed about whoever it was that killed the Wolf (Can't remember atm), why not just get that evil wizard to ressurect it or something?
Back to top Go down
Silent Contemplation

Silent Contemplation

Male Number of posts : 2885
Job/hobbies : Guitar, Videogames, Listening to music for hours on end.
Biography : I'm a music lover, music is my life. I love to rp, and I'm crazy sometimes. But, I'm nice mostly ^^.
Rep : 0

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Quest (tentative)   Mystic Quest (tentative) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 4:47 am

He probably didn't because I had it's severed head in my bag...

XD
Back to top Go down
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Quest (tentative)   Mystic Quest (tentative) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 6:19 am

Could always say these things are a race of their own under the control of Duece Baaj.
Back to top Go down
gamemonk0

gamemonk0

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Quest (tentative)   Mystic Quest (tentative) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 2:19 pm

Sigh.... just, nevermind. Forget I said anything OOC about it.

I've already changed the story to accommodate it, so no use dwelling on it.

But a general rule of thumb for you and Jimi, Aaryn:

When I send a horde or pack of things at you, have at it, slaughter away unless there are extenuating circumstances.

But if there's one thing: Then it's an important one thing, damnit!
Back to top Go down
Ricky

Ricky

Biography : Checked this for the first time in 6 years. Hope you're all doing well with whatever you're up to these days :)

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Quest (tentative)   Mystic Quest (tentative) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 3:45 am

Lolage, ok then. I may not have time to post until next wednesday (My cousins are coming over today and are coming with us on holiday) and it may be kinda difficult to post. I'll try my best
Back to top Go down
Silent Contemplation

Silent Contemplation

Male Number of posts : 2885
Job/hobbies : Guitar, Videogames, Listening to music for hours on end.
Biography : I'm a music lover, music is my life. I love to rp, and I'm crazy sometimes. But, I'm nice mostly ^^.

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Quest (tentative)   Mystic Quest (tentative) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 7:13 pm

Ah, sorry about that, John.

RPing on Gaia and the like gets me in the hack-and-slash-anything-in-front-of-you mood. Eheh. I'll try to remember it next time, though.

But for now, I'm swamped. I have school till 3:30, get home around 3:45, then have band practice from 6-9. And anywhere from 4-5:45 is used doing my homework.

So I'll need someone to control my character for a while, if you could.
Back to top Go down
gamemonk0

gamemonk0

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Quest (tentative)   Mystic Quest (tentative) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 7:20 pm

We won't be doing so much for a while that'll require your immediate action. It's just roaming the catacombs for a while....

Or WILL it?

DUM DUM DUM!
Back to top Go down
Ricky

Ricky

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Quest (tentative)   Mystic Quest (tentative) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 3:22 am

Possibly.

DUH DUH DUH *shifty eyes*
Back to top Go down
Jimi
Admin
Jimi

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Quest (tentative)   Mystic Quest (tentative) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 12:40 pm

Sorry that I haven't been online as much, I'm at my bros and that always makes my time on the pc take a hit.

As for you John, LOL
Back to top Go down
gamemonk0

gamemonk0

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Quest (tentative)   Mystic Quest (tentative) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 8:31 am

Pearl, afraid that I can't allow your post. The tunnel isn't collapsing, and the burn is integral to the story.

I'm sorry.
Jimi

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Quest (tentative)   Mystic Quest (tentative) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 10:41 pm

Is there any way I can get a summary of what I missed? I'm extra tired and I don't forsee much time to catch up. Maybe with a summary I can post to keep it rolling?
Back to top Go down
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Quest (tentative)   Mystic Quest (tentative) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 5:59 am

Lets see...

(this is a summery of what I've done)

the group came out of the tunnel. Mikael asked for Shinu's name, but left before shinu said anything (was around the time the hurricane hit I think, so there wasn't much chance of Mikael hanging around tongue ).

Mikael walked down into the village and into a tavern, where he was confronted by an old rival (from the same assassin's guild). This person challenged Mikael, the prize if Mikael won is a boat, and if Mikael lost, he had to give up his daggers.
Back to top Go down
Jimi
Admin
Jimi

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Quest (tentative)   Mystic Quest (tentative) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 7:06 am

Thanks James, I'll definitely try to make a post tonight, probably just controlling the party to stick with Shinu while he watches Mikael fight.
Back to top Go down
gamemonk0

gamemonk0

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Quest (tentative)   Mystic Quest (tentative) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 2:41 pm

Aw... no fire? :,(

lol, I could have thought of slightly less deux-ex-machina plot hooks, but it does the job.
Back to top Go down
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Quest (tentative)   Mystic Quest (tentative) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 8:36 pm

I didn't think you were so serious about wanting to burn the village down Wink

Quote :
I really don't care how you obtain the boat. I'll RP any NPCs and any enviro info. But you don't need NPC's, if you don't want them. It's entirely up to you. Burn the village to the ground and steal it while singing "Sweet Carolina," for all I care.
Back to top Go down
Ben
Admin
Ben

Male Number of posts : 5624
Job/hobbies : Gaming.
Biography : I reject your reality and substitute my own. rip ffd </3
Registration date : 2007-11-28

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Quest (tentative)   Mystic Quest (tentative) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 6:39 am

XD oh go on burn the place down ^^ from the details of the place its not exactly a nice place to live. might as well live with the bird thingy is the catacombs
Back to top Go down
Forgotten Saint

Forgotten Saint

Male Number of posts : 64
Job/hobbies : Dreamer
Biography : You'll have to find out on your own.
Registration date : 2008-01-08

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Quest (tentative)   Mystic Quest (tentative) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 2:01 am

Is this thing still going or did you stop? If it is I would like to join if I can.
Back to top Go down
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Quest (tentative)   Mystic Quest (tentative) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 5:02 am

Well, Jimi said he'd post, but He's got more important things on at the moment. Don't really know if we should continue or not.
Back to top Go down
gamemonk0

gamemonk0

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Quest (tentative)   Mystic Quest (tentative) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 4:07 pm

We're continuing, but we're missing several of our key players. So we're just in hibernation for the moment, I suppose.
Back to top Go down
Forgotten Saint

Forgotten Saint

Male Number of posts : 64
Job/hobbies : Dreamer
Biography : You'll have to find out on your own.
Registration date : 2008-01-08

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Quest (tentative)   Mystic Quest (tentative) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 3:05 pm

Okay so my second question remains unanswered. Could I join when you continue with it or are all places taken?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Quest (tentative)   Mystic Quest (tentative) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mystic Quest (tentative)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FFDiscussion :: Role Playing Realm :: Role Playing Headquarters-
Jump to: