FFDiscussion
It's been just over 3 years since FFD opened, and it's been a close knit community, one which we've all been able to share our problems together, talk freely and discuss any kind of topic that we wanted, from Final Fantasy to problems with school.

Unfortunately, the decision was made to archive the board while it still had some minimal activity, rather than let spammers come and take over, which I think we will all agree on. Although there was the fair share of drama, people leaving and not much activity, the fact that we managed to keep it going until now is a statement to say that we weren't going to let it go down without trying our best to keep it open.

So after 3 years, 50000 posts and over 1000 topics later, with one of the best and closest communities on the web, FFDiscussion has closed on the 1st December 2010
FFDiscussion
It's been just over 3 years since FFD opened, and it's been a close knit community, one which we've all been able to share our problems together, talk freely and discuss any kind of topic that we wanted, from Final Fantasy to problems with school.

Unfortunately, the decision was made to archive the board while it still had some minimal activity, rather than let spammers come and take over, which I think we will all agree on. Although there was the fair share of drama, people leaving and not much activity, the fact that we managed to keep it going until now is a statement to say that we weren't going to let it go down without trying our best to keep it open.

So after 3 years, 50000 posts and over 1000 topics later, with one of the best and closest communities on the web, FFDiscussion has closed on the 1st December 2010
FFDiscussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FFDiscussion

Home to final fantasy talks and much more. Rp, thread games, general chat, and show off sections are all active. Enjoy the community!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Admins returning after December 1st, please check the Elite Eight board, and read the sticky thread for more info.

Myths & Legends

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Silent Contemplation

Silent Contemplation

Male Number of posts : 2885
Job/hobbies : Guitar, Videogames, Listening to music for hours on end.
Biography : I'm a music lover, music is my life. I love to rp, and I'm crazy sometimes. But, I'm nice mostly ^^.
Rep : 0
Registration date : 2007-11-07

Myths & Legends - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Myths & Legends   Myths & Legends - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 1:58 pm

Kisagaru got up, looking angrier than ever before. He pulled out his guns from the rack, equiping all the clips he had stored in the rack. "lets go. it's time for them to witness the power of a vampire." He growled and walked out of his cave, not caring if the others followed him. "If your comming, come! If not, stay here and put your tails between your legs." He said it with disgust, and contempt, as if he was talking to something not worthy of his breath. He waited outside, for those who would come with him.
Back to top Go down
Elite

Elite

Male Number of posts : 505
Job/hobbies : College Student

PostSubject: Re: Myths & Legends   Myths & Legends - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 2:42 pm

Cino clambered to his feet and rushed up and out of the cave to meet up with Kisa. Cino held up his arm to shield his eyes from the light that shined brightly in the sky. He took a look back to Tabula Rasa and noticed the blue barrier still intact.
Back to top Go down
Silent Contemplation

Silent Contemplation

Biography : I'm a music lover, music is my life. I love to rp, and I'm crazy sometimes. But, I'm nice mostly ^^.

PostSubject: Re: Myths & Legends   Myths & Legends - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 5:00 pm

he growled. "We're leaving now. If that dog wants to come, she can come. But I'm not waiting." He walked on. His right hand, that had been badly burnt the night before, had fully healed.
Back to top Go down
Kadaj

Kadaj

Female Number of posts : 382
Job/hobbies : Artist, Writer, Daydreamer, Romantic, Optimist and Harbinger of Insanity!
Biography : I've been beaten, lost, forgotten, misunderstood, abandoned, and from it all... inspired.
Registration date : 2007-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Myths & Legends   Myths & Legends - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 6:06 pm

Fell snarled at Kisa, but rose to her feet just the same. It wasn't smart to be alone, especially when she had no idea where she was. Or at least, that was her excuse anyways. She said nothing to either of the two males, simply following behind them.

"WAIT!" The tiny demon shrieked, leaping off one of the beds, where she'd previously been snuggled up - asleep. She hurried to catch up with the retreating group, large rabbit under her arms. She latched onto one of Kisa's hands with both her small ones, smirking up at them all with her pointy little demon's teeth. "Kyuu is coming too!" she demanded.
Back to top Go down
http://kamikaze-super-hero.deviantart.com/
Silent Contemplation

Silent Contemplation

PostSubject: Re: Myths & Legends   Myths & Legends - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 6:11 pm

He looked down at the demon. His eyes didn't hold hate, they didn't hold rage, they just looked at the little demon. He reminded him...of them...His family. He hadn't come from a village where he had nothing. He had a wife, a child, and others there. But, he had let them all go to pursue his ideas of fun. He hadn't seen them in years. He wondered what they were doing now, if they still remembered him, if they even knew about him, and if they hated him for leaving. Now that he thought of it...he wish he hadn't left. He wish he would have stayed, and watched them grow up. He stopped looking at her however, when he realized that everyone could see him. He looked forward, the rage comming back into his eyes. They wera almost there now, and he couldn't wait. "Their going to pay...all in time...they will pay..."
Back to top Go down
Elite

Elite

PostSubject: Re: Myths & Legends   Myths & Legends - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 6:30 pm

The group was heading back towards Tabula Rasa. The barrier still shimmered its blue color as they neared it. The area around them was deserted with a few dead trees here and there. The only way in was through the main gate which was usually guarded by a number of mages. Like they needed to do anything, the barrier protetected the city from everything...or so they thought. Cino looked at the massive walling of the city as he stopped and tried to remember something.

"You both...well Fell mostly got into the city by unnatural means...mind showing us where you got in? We have some unfinished business back there, specfically why the guilds are acting so strangely..."
Back to top Go down
Silent Contemplation

Silent Contemplation

PostSubject: Re: Myths & Legends   Myths & Legends - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 6:33 pm

Kisagaru grinned. "I have the easiest way. He pulled out the insignia from his pocket, he had been holding onto it for this reason. He threw it into the air, and smacked it into the barrier. It shined and glowed, and expanded, making a hole in the barrier of the city, only big enough for them to enter one at a time. "I'll go first. Fell, you'll have to make yourself smaller. Cino, after me. And Fell last." He walked through the gate, letting Kyuu in behind him.
Back to top Go down
Elite

Elite

PostSubject: Re: Myths & Legends   Myths & Legends - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 6:47 pm

Cino carefully made his way through and touched the barrier slightly. The barrier rippled wherever he touched it however no matter how much force pushed on it, it wouldn't budge.

"This barrier still amazes me..." Cino muttered as he took his interest away and crept up next to a building.

"Looks like its nearing noon time when they have the daily service parade for Humanity." Cino muttered as deep bells were heard ringing.

"We should be able to sneak in with the crowd unoticed until then. I just don't know where to go from there...I know most of the high guilds are at the citadel...but that place is so heavily guarded a fly couldn't even land near it without being caught."
Back to top Go down
Silent Contemplation

Silent Contemplation

PostSubject: Re: Myths & Legends   Myths & Legends - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 6:49 pm

he grinned. "yes, but a vampire bearing the seal of the leaders could. I have an idea...." he turned around, looking at them. "you see, the leaders are always looking for traitors and other races. If I bring you three in there, then it should be simple to get in. All I need are some chains and a glove."
Back to top Go down
Elite

Elite

PostSubject: Re: Myths & Legends   Myths & Legends - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 6:52 pm

Cino was taken back for a second.

"Hey now wait a sec..." Cino stammered.

"Whats with this crazy idea? I don't think I'm about to resign myself to such a plan!" Cino tried to keep his voice down as to not attract attention.
Back to top Go down
Silent Contemplation

Silent Contemplation

PostSubject: Re: Myths & Legends   Myths & Legends - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 6:55 pm

he laughed. "then what do you have in mind then Cino? I don;t see from your description of the place that it's going to be easy to get into. Unless of course....I bust it open. I've been feeling my full power ever since I took that seal off." he growled again, remembering what had happened when he had finnaly gotten it off.
Back to top Go down
Kadaj

Kadaj

Job/hobbies : Artist, Writer, Daydreamer, Romantic, Optimist and Harbinger of Insanity!
Biography : I've been beaten, lost, forgotten, misunderstood, abandoned, and from it all... inspired.

PostSubject: Re: Myths & Legends   Myths & Legends - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 7:14 pm

"Make myself smaller?" Fell echoed, before rolling her eyes, crouching down, low to the ground, narrowing her eyes beneath her shades. "Maybe after we break in, I can get some different clothes so I can give the human his stupid coat back," she muttered. She then shrugged, shaking her head. "I see no problem with breaking in," she mentally kicked herself for that one - agreeing with the leech. Still, there was no easier way to get into this human-infested place, after they'd been banished.
Back to top Go down
Elite

Elite

PostSubject: Re: Myths & Legends   Myths & Legends - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 7:39 pm

The crowds began to gather on the sides of the street. The robed magisters walked solemnly down the street with banners of each guild. The people bowed down in turn as each guild passed by. Cino stayed hidden behind the a building with everyone as they watched as one of the small guilds detour off towards them.

"Crap." Cino whispered as he retracted back to the building's wall.
Back to top Go down
Silent Contemplation

Silent Contemplation

PostSubject: Re: Myths & Legends   Myths & Legends - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 7:41 pm

he grinned. "shall we? I wanted to start with the small ones..." He melded into the shadows, hidden from humans sight. His hand went out, however, grabbing Kyuu, pulling her in with him. He put a hand to her mouth. "dont make a sound." he whispered to her. With his left, he kept his hand on her mouth. With his right, he put in his coat, grabbing onto one of his guns.
Back to top Go down
Elite

Elite

PostSubject: Re: Myths & Legends   Myths & Legends - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 7:46 pm

Cino shook his head...

"You shoot that we'll attract to much attention. Be more subtle..." Cino whispered as he slipped into the shadows near kisa. There were three robed members walked down towards the alley with dark blue robes.
Back to top Go down
Silent Contemplation

Silent Contemplation

PostSubject: Re: Myths & Legends   Myths & Legends - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 1:36 pm

he sighed, and put his gun away. He got out a sword hidden in his coat. "happy now?"
Back to top Go down
Elite

Elite

PostSubject: Re: Myths & Legends   Myths & Legends - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 1:42 pm

Cino rolled his eyes.

"Of course that is." He whispered back as the robed men approached. They noticed Fell who wasn't really in hiding and began to walk past the shadowy alley that Cino, Kisa, and Kyuu were hiding in. Cino slowly unsheathed his sword read to attack. The march in the streets began to play music from numerous instruments. Hymns of praise were being chanted as the guilds marched through the streets. This was the chance they needed. Noise to drown out their actions.

Cino moved first and cut down the back of the magi on the left. He fell down with a gurgling sound as blood flowed from his wound and mouth. The other two turned in time to began casting spells as they raised their hands and muttered words. Green auras were projected around their hands as they moved into a battle ready stance.
Back to top Go down
Silent Contemplation

Silent Contemplation

PostSubject: Re: Myths & Legends   Myths & Legends - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 2:32 pm

Kisagaru moved his arm, and it distorted. He grinned. It moved around, and got bigger, finally letting out a large dragonhead. It sped forward, it's mouth open. It engulfed the two magi, and then clamped its jaws shut, making a small crunching noise. It receeded into the darkness once again, and turned back into Kisagaru's arm, still holding the sword. He laughed. "Well, that takes three of my list. Now the other hundreds of magi will be next." he grinned.
Back to top Go down
Elite

Elite

PostSubject: Re: Myths & Legends   Myths & Legends - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 3:05 pm

"In front of all those people? I think not. I still don't like your plan on getting into the citadel...any other bright ideas?" Cino muttered as he sheathed his sword.
Back to top Go down
Silent Contemplation

Silent Contemplation

PostSubject: Re: Myths & Legends   Myths & Legends - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 4:37 pm

he sighed. "well, we could always use the sewer systems and then blast a hole into the basement of the place. you got any discrepincies against going threw a sewer? If you do, then think of annother way in." He was getting impatient, waiting.
Back to top Go down
Silent Contemplation

Silent Contemplation

PostSubject: Re: Myths & Legends   Myths & Legends - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 4:43 pm

((is this dead????))
Back to top Go down
Elite

Elite

PostSubject: Re: Myths & Legends   Myths & Legends - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 6:00 pm

(Mmmm, no I just wanted to wait to let Daji catch up.)
Back to top Go down
Kadaj

Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: Myths & Legends   Myths & Legends - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 10:03 am

[Sorry guys. ^^; I semi-forgot to post here. XD; And then I got distracted.]

Fell narrowed her eyes, giving a little, "Hmph," of disgust at the thought of having to travel through the human sewers, among their filth, no less. But she shook her head nonetheless. "I don't have a problem with it," she murmured reluctantly.

The tiny demon shook her head as well, "Kyuu has traveled through much worse than a human sewer," she informed them all.
Back to top Go down
Elite

Elite

PostSubject: Re: Myths & Legends   Myths & Legends - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 12:05 am

Cino gave out a sigh of defeat and simply waved for Kisa to lead the way.

"Fine, sewers it is, I just hope you have the place mapped out mentally." Cino muttered as he scanned the crowd still watching the parade. The parade had begun to die down slightly and nobody seemed to have noticed the small brawl that went on in the alley way. Good sign. Cino looked up at the barrier which was still its normaly blue color. This time however though something caught his eye. The barrier seemed to shimmer green and then red for a moment. It was almost a blink of an eye it did this. Cino continued to stare for another minute waiting for the intervals of color. It was very strange indeed, he had never seen the barrier do that since they had first cast it upon the city. Cino quickly dismissed it and looked over towards the aqua ducts.

"I assume its that away...might as well get going..." Cino muttered as he withdrew through the alley and towards the aqua duct openings.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Myths & Legends   Myths & Legends - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Myths & Legends
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FFDiscussion :: Role Playing Realm :: Role Playing Library-
Jump to: