FFDiscussion
It's been just over 3 years since FFD opened, and it's been a close knit community, one which we've all been able to share our problems together, talk freely and discuss any kind of topic that we wanted, from Final Fantasy to problems with school.

Unfortunately, the decision was made to archive the board while it still had some minimal activity, rather than let spammers come and take over, which I think we will all agree on. Although there was the fair share of drama, people leaving and not much activity, the fact that we managed to keep it going until now is a statement to say that we weren't going to let it go down without trying our best to keep it open.

So after 3 years, 50000 posts and over 1000 topics later, with one of the best and closest communities on the web, FFDiscussion has closed on the 1st December 2010
FFDiscussion
It's been just over 3 years since FFD opened, and it's been a close knit community, one which we've all been able to share our problems together, talk freely and discuss any kind of topic that we wanted, from Final Fantasy to problems with school.

Unfortunately, the decision was made to archive the board while it still had some minimal activity, rather than let spammers come and take over, which I think we will all agree on. Although there was the fair share of drama, people leaving and not much activity, the fact that we managed to keep it going until now is a statement to say that we weren't going to let it go down without trying our best to keep it open.

So after 3 years, 50000 posts and over 1000 topics later, with one of the best and closest communities on the web, FFDiscussion has closed on the 1st December 2010
FFDiscussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FFDiscussion

Home to final fantasy talks and much more. Rp, thread games, general chat, and show off sections are all active. Enjoy the community!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Admins returning after December 1st, please check the Elite Eight board, and read the sticky thread for more info.

Myths & Legends

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Silent Contemplation

Silent Contemplation

Male Number of posts : 2885
Job/hobbies : Guitar, Videogames, Listening to music for hours on end.
Biography : I'm a music lover, music is my life. I love to rp, and I'm crazy sometimes. But, I'm nice mostly ^^.
Rep : 0
Registration date : 2007-11-07

Myths & Legends - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Myths & Legends   Myths & Legends - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 7:15 pm

he laughed.

"you haven't seen demons, kid. I've killed more than you can imagine. And...they're all inside of me."

he grinned, walking up a hill. To the north of them, was a large cave, burrowed into a mountain's bottom. He walked forward.

"so, kid. What's your name? I'd like to know in case you die."
Back to top Go down
Kadaj

Kadaj

Female Number of posts : 382
Job/hobbies : Artist, Writer, Daydreamer, Romantic, Optimist and Harbinger of Insanity!
Biography : I've been beaten, lost, forgotten, misunderstood, abandoned, and from it all... inspired.
Registration date : 2007-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Myths & Legends   Myths & Legends - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 7:40 pm

The little demon lowered her eyes to the ground for a moment, kicking at the dirt shyly. She put her hands behind her back and swayed from side to side, like a small child with a secret. "Kyuu is lost," she responded simply. "Kyuu can't find the Master anywhere, and the Master never came back for Kyuu. So she is lost," she mumbled, before picking up her large, stuffed rabbit and carrying it under her arm.

Fell glared at all three of them for a moment, before looking at Cino. "I'll be fine as long as he is," she said simply, smart enough to know that it wasn't good to travel alone. This would be the oddest pack she'd ever traveled with, though. And she was not happy about it.

Reluctantly, she followed after the two males, Kyuu giggling happily as she raced ahead. She grinned her toothy grin at the vampire and jammed her thumb into her chest proudly, "Kyuu isn't afraid of a few demons!" she exclaimed before falling back so that she was simply following Kisa like the rest of them were.
Back to top Go down
http://kamikaze-super-hero.deviantart.com/
Elite

Elite

Male Number of posts : 505
Job/hobbies : College Student

PostSubject: Re: Myths & Legends   Myths & Legends - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 7:50 pm

Cino glanced over at the Vampire.

"I think she's been referring to herself the entire time by Kyuu. Thats just a guess though." Cino looked up every few minutes to the sky and then back to his device.

"And I never caught your name vampire? If you're as a bigshot as you say you are then how come I haven't heard of you?"

Cino turned around walking backwards and looked over to Fell while trying not to trip over the various rocks and such.

"Fell, have you ever played piano before?"
Back to top Go down
Silent Contemplation

Silent Contemplation

Biography : I'm a music lover, music is my life. I love to rp, and I'm crazy sometimes. But, I'm nice mostly ^^.

PostSubject: Re: Myths & Legends   Myths & Legends - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 7:57 pm

he grinned.

"maybe thats because the ones who are discovered are kept a secret. I was one of the first to get here, and the first to kill demons. My count now is over thirteen hundred. Do you really think those straight laced mages would ever let anyone know that a vampire was contracted by the human leaders? That would cause strife, to say the least. But my name, if you must know, is Kisagaru. Your people refer to me as The Crimson."

they arrived at the cave, and he put his fingers out, straight. The hole seemed to only go about three feet. He pushed his hand forward, and it seemed to sink into something. He moved his fingers, and blood red symblos appeared on the rock around it. The cave was an illusion. The illusion melted, and revealed a large hole in the rock, ten feet wide. You couldn't see how far it went, because it trailed into darkness.

"watch your step. I don;t want to have to clean up corpses in my home without my fang marks in them."

he walked forward, disappearing in the darkness.
Back to top Go down
Kadaj

Kadaj

Job/hobbies : Artist, Writer, Daydreamer, Romantic, Optimist and Harbinger of Insanity!
Biography : I've been beaten, lost, forgotten, misunderstood, abandoned, and from it all... inspired.

PostSubject: Re: Myths & Legends   Myths & Legends - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 9:19 pm

"Kisagaru!" Kyuu repeated excitedly, skipping alongside the vampire. "Kyuu likes 'Ki' better!" she exclaimed.

Fell grumbled angrily under her breath, growing increasingly annoyed by the childish demon. She looked up as Cino spoke to her, narrowing her eyes beneath her sunglasses - which she didn't take off even as it began to get dark. "Piano?" she arched a cherry red eyebrow before looking away and huffing. "What sort of question is that?" she half-snapped at him. She then decided to soften up just a little, she was stuck with these guys after all. "I played a little," she replied. "Whenever I managed to get hold of a piano, anyways. Typically humans don't like wolves playing with their instruments," she muttered sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
Elite

Elite

PostSubject: Re: Myths & Legends   Myths & Legends - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 1:54 pm

Cino nodded his head slightly.

"Its wonderful to play...I somehow remember this one song...but I never knew the name." Cino began to hum a light tune as his fingers danced slightly as if playing the keys in midair next to his side.

"The orchestra house back in Tabula Rasa...its been closed for a while but I went there everyday, something just attracted me to it." The cave was fairly dark and the deeper they went, the darker it was. Cino slowly withdrew his sword and waved his hand over the hilt muttered a few words. A small burning light began to emit from the sword and lit the cavern up.

"Much better." Cino sighed slightly.
Back to top Go down
Silent Contemplation

Silent Contemplation

PostSubject: Re: Myths & Legends   Myths & Legends - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 6:39 pm

As he came to the end of the long tunnel, the hole expanded outward, into a large room. It was filled with large tables, chairs, and a few beds to the left side of the room, by the wall. He walked forward, trying to remember when the last time he had been there. He couldn't remember, so he forgot all about it. He walked over to a large bed, blood red furnishings and a sword rack by it. A large gunshelf was attatched to the wall to the right of it, with different bullets and guns. He grinned as he looked at it. He turned around.

"welcome, to my home. Make yourselves comfortable. A little later I'll be going. Demons like to stray from each other, and I'm thirsty tonight."

he laughed, pulling a large sniper rifle from the gun rack. It was long and jet black, like the handguns he kept with him. All his guns were black, because in the darkness is when he hunted. They were concealed from every eye. It had a long scope on it, and the barrel ended in a long oval shaped attatchment, to hide the noise it would make. He put it over his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Kadaj

Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: Myths & Legends   Myths & Legends - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 8:38 pm

Fell had trailed off from her conversation with Cino as they entered Kisa's dwelling. She looked around, narrowing her eyes from beneath her dark green sunglasses. "I never thought I'd find myself staying in the lair of a leech," she mumbled, simply taking a seat on the floor. She refused to sit on any furniture belonging to a vampire, still not pleased about this whole arrangement, but she'd endure it for now.

Kyuu on the other hand, did not hesitate in taking up the "make yourself comfortable" offer, quite literally diving into one of the beds. She giggled happily, snuggling her large stuffed rabbit as she buried herself beneath the covers, disappearing from sight save for a small, round, somewhat Kyuu-shaped lump in the center of the mattress. "Kyuu has never slept in a bed," she informed them all, her high-pitched, childlike voice muffled from the comforter over her tiny body.

Fell simply gave a, "Hn," in response, folding her arms over her chest, making a mental note to herself that she needed to find new clothes soon - it was still somewhat awkward to be wandering around wearing just the human's trench coat.
Back to top Go down
Silent Contemplation

Silent Contemplation

PostSubject: Re: Myths & Legends   Myths & Legends - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 8:47 pm

he grinned, still looking at his gun.

"if you don't like it here, Fell, then you could always tag along with the demons congregating outside. They'd love you."

he laughed.
Back to top Go down
Elite

Elite

PostSubject: Re: Myths & Legends   Myths & Legends - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 8:58 pm

"Well I guess thats how you eat but not everyone has to drink blood." Cino rolled his eyes slightly as he leaned up against the rocky wall. He placed his sword back as the lighting was fairly decent and rumuged in his pockets for a few moments. He produced a few packages with a silver colored lining. There was a very small bottle attached to each of the packages as well as a plastic spoon. He tossed one over onto the bed where Kyuu was and then tossed one towards Fell.

"I carry these around a lot just in case. Just add the water in the bottle to the contents. I think most of them are a meat stew." Cino opened his package and poured the water in. Steam began to billow out of the packaging as he took the plastic spoon taped to the side and began to eat.
Back to top Go down
Kadaj

Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: Myths & Legends   Myths & Legends - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 9:11 pm

Fell narrowed her eyes at Kisa, giving a low growl in the back of her throat. However, she chose not to respond to him and simply turned her head to the side, turning up her nose with a, "Hmph."

Kyuu suppressed a giggle beneath the blanket. "Kyuu doesn't drink blood!" she exclaimed, poking her head out from beneath the comforter. "Kyuu eats flesh!" Which sounded oddly even more deranged coming out of the mouth of a girl who looked to be no older than twelve, even if she did have strange-colored eyes and horns poking out from her head. "But Kyuu can't eat them if they aren't dead!" she added. She scurried out from beneath the blanket to curiously poke around at the odd package given to her from Cino. "Thank you, Mister!" she exclaimed enthusiastically, watching him before imitating his actions, only to take a spoonful of the stew and make a disgusted face.

"This is awful," Fell muttered, cautiously sniffing the contents, holding the bowl up in front of her face, dipping her tongue into the steaming liquid before making a face similar to the tiny demon on the bed's. "How can you humans eat this stuff?" she questioned, completely neglecting the spoon as she pulled out one of the pieces of meat, nibbling on it carefully. She was, after all, a wolf. And wolves did not use spoons.
Back to top Go down
Silent Contemplation

Silent Contemplation

PostSubject: Re: Myths & Legends   Myths & Legends - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 9:21 pm

he chuckled, looking back at Cino.

"yes, but your not a vampire, are you. This isn't really a choice, unless you count the wildlife and other humans around."

he grinned.
Back to top Go down
Elite

Elite

PostSubject: Re: Myths & Legends   Myths & Legends - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 9:49 pm

Cino shrugged.

"Well I offered at least. I try to look out for everyone..." Cino continued eating his food until he was done. He pulled the lining of the bag and it evaporated into an invisible gas. Cino didn't care what they said, he just didn't want them to feel alone like he used to be all the time.

"Well Mr. Show off is going to go get his food right now I suppose we'll leave in the morning after the Desolation. I just hope he's ok out there, he doesn't know what's been going on lately out there..."
Back to top Go down
Silent Contemplation

Silent Contemplation

PostSubject: Re: Myths & Legends   Myths & Legends - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 8:35 am

He started whistling as he walked out of the cave, grinning."you don't know what I've faced either!" he yelled back at him. He disappeared from sight, walking out of the cave, his sniper resting on his back. As he made his way outside, he could see demons on the horizon. Desolation was about to begin, and he wasn't about to miss it. He walked bahind the cave, to a few large boulders resting to the left. He walked between them, getting a perfect view of the demons as they came through. He snapped his fingers, making the cave enterance meld away. He moved the sniper from his back, moving it onto a nearby small boulder. He wouldn't be seen behind the three, he made sure of it. He aimed at a large demon to the right of the congregation, a little ways off from the others. He grinned. The larger ones were much dumber than the rest, and more powerful. They were easy to pick off, however, with a quick shot to the head. He aimed for it's forehead, and pulled the trigger, the gunshot making a slight 'ping!' comming out of the barrel. It ran forward, slamming into the demons head. It died before it cried out, and fell to the ground. The demons beside it paid no attention, and he aimed at a few more, closer to the pack. They were medium sized demons, but were strong. He could tell by the scars on their bodies, and their eye color, a blood red. He shot a few times in succesion, and killed the three demons almost simultaniously. A few demons around them noticed this, and yelled, seeming to look around. The demons rushed forth, seeming to smell him. He grinned. "this is where it gets interresting." He set the gun down beside him, pulling out his twin handguns. He loaded a clip of Magnesium Ignition Bulets, along with a few explosive rounds inside. He aimed forward, firing rapidly. He hit demons left and right, one round exploding in the middle of them. He laughed. "not many out here tonight. This should be fun!" he pulled the trigger a few more times, causing more explosions and demons falling. The clip finally burst from the guns, and he reloaded, this time filled with explosive rounds. He aimed at different places in the horde, and fired, causing tens of demons to die at a time; they were too closely packed together. He kept firing until he ran out of bullets, which at that time, the rest of the demons fled, leaving the dead behind. He laughed, walking forward, until he reached the dead demons. He bent down, and started eating. An hour later, the bodies of the demons seemingly disappeared. Kisagaru got up, grinning, blood running down his mouth, and walked back to the cave, picking up his sniper as he walked in. A few minutes later he walked theough the openeing, still grinning. "a couple hundred demons out. Killed three quarters of em. the rest ran." he laughed, and walked over to his bed, moving the sniper onto the gun rack. "a peaceful night. I don;t know why you were so worried, kid. All of em were small fries."
Back to top Go down
Elite

Elite

PostSubject: Re: Myths & Legends   Myths & Legends - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 9:53 am

Cino chuckled a bit.

"You're forgetting about...oh thats right you wouldn't know. You've been kept out of the loop from the human leaders." Cino's face became serious again.

"Where did you get that marking? They gave it to you correct?" Cino pointed to the vampire's hand before rumuging around in his coat pockets again. He removed a small scroll of paper which was rather small.

"I smuggled this out of the senate office..." Cino rolled the small note in his hand. "Apparantly...the human civilization...has a vendetta. The leaders...don't want whats best for the people anymore. They want payback at whatever cost. Not all of us want this though...we just want to live along with everyone else." Cino continued rolling the piece of paper around from his fingers.
Back to top Go down
Silent Contemplation

Silent Contemplation

PostSubject: Re: Myths & Legends   Myths & Legends - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 10:37 am

he looked over his hand, looking at the insignia. "yes, your leaders gave it to me when they made my contract. They said it haqd some kind of power, but I have yet to see it. Actually, I've felt a little weighted since I obtained it. I wonder....." he looked over at Cino. "have you heard of your leaders controlling other races. any at all?" He looked at the insignia again. "you see, the weight on me since I've had this, I would only guess is on my power. I just consumed around two hundred demons, and I don't feel more powerful at all. I wonder..." He moved the glove on his hand, trying to take it off. (I put it like that in case you wanted to do something.)
Back to top Go down
Elite

Elite

PostSubject: Re: Myths & Legends   Myths & Legends - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 11:15 am

Cino looked at it for a moment trying to focus in the dim light. He referred back to his scroll that he unraveled. His eyes slightly widened as he looked from the parchment to the symbol on his hand.

"How long have you had it..." Cino muttered slowly. Even though he was a vampire, he didn't seem like he hated humans all that much. Cino really didn't feel out of place with everyone.
Back to top Go down
Silent Contemplation

Silent Contemplation

PostSubject: Re: Myths & Legends   Myths & Legends - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 12:52 pm

he stopped taking it off, and looked over at him. "Since your leaders contracted me. When was Tabula Rasa constructed. A little while after that, was when I discovered your city leaders. They gave me the symbol then. Why do you ask."
Back to top Go down
Elite

Elite

PostSubject: Re: Myths & Legends   Myths & Legends - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 1:13 pm

"Do you know of any others with this marking?" Cino totally ignored the Kisa's question and went straight to his own point. There was a sense of urgency in his voice. His eyes filled with determination now.

"Tabula Rasa was constructed around seven years ago it was supposed to be a city of only humans. However obviously that didn't go as planned, however the leaders didn't execute outsiders or traitors as expected." Cino paused for a moment thinking as he looked down at his sword.

"Some were never seen again, but others were given that mark. Its called the Necronicon mark. I never heard exactly what it did, but I did hear a few rumors. Its said to sap power of those who bear it. The bearers were told it was supposed to bolster their power. Tch. We're quite a devious race..." Cino shook his head.

"The power from what I heard is supposed to be supplied to something they were planning at the heart of Tabula Rasa, but thats all I heard on it. I don't even know if you can remove it." Cino crumpled the parchment and thew it at Kisa's feet.

"The mark is on that, it has some runes that I don't even know about. Perhaps its in your language?" Cino sighed slightly before muttering one more thing.

"Oh yea, the name's Cino, not kid." He smirked a bit before resuming his normal concerend face.
Back to top Go down
Silent Contemplation

Silent Contemplation

PostSubject: Re: Myths & Legends   Myths & Legends - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 1:32 pm

he looked at it, growling. "so, I was tricked and lied to. and now they're trying to use me...they will die a death so painful even I cant describe it. I'll kill them with my bare hands....." he growled again, looking down at the symbol. "It's in my language, yes. It reads, 'those who have power, give it. Those who do not have power, take it.' no wonder it says that." he stared at it for a moment. "and I can't take it off, not on my own. The runes here, since they are in my language, I know the price to remove it. I need the blood of annother. A vampire, I mean. And those, are either in the Vampire city, or out on rampages. It's not going to be easy to find one." he clenched his fist, and grabbed more clips, grabbing more guns from his rack. One was a sniper rifle, in the shape of a battle rifle, only slightly bigger. Annother was a pistol, with a large barrel. It shot cannon blasts through it, incinerating anything it touched. He put them in his coat, along with the other clips. He turned around, starting to walk out of the cave. He stopped, looking back. "I'm leaving. I know of one Vampire turned monster. I don't know if he's still there, but I'm going. If you want to come, come. But I'm not going to protect you." With that, he walked out of sight, through the opening.
Back to top Go down
Elite

Elite

PostSubject: Re: Myths & Legends   Myths & Legends - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 4:15 pm

"Get it over quickly hot shot, you need that thing off as soon as possible." Cino yelled back. Now that Kisa was gone, Cino actually began to feel a bit nervous being the only guy there. Another thing that popped up in his mind was could he really trust Fell let alone Kyuu. Kyuu just seemed like a very energetic little girl, except with a bit of an evil twist to her, but for the most part she seemed rather harmless. Fell on the other hand...he didn't know what to make of her still. She kept to herself a lot, but always snapped at people who asked her anything. Maybe she had something that happened with her pack or her past that she can't shake. Cino couldn't figure it out and realized he was day dreaming nearly before looking back around Kisa's home. He realized he was still sitting on the ground but didn't care to get up.
Back to top Go down
Silent Contemplation

Silent Contemplation

PostSubject: Re: Myths & Legends   Myths & Legends - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 7:09 am

He walked out of the cave, the entrance melding away behind him. He knew the last whereabouts of the vampire, he just hoped he was still there. Guru had always been stupid, staying in the same places for decades on end. He moved quickly, seeming to fade into nothingness, moving away from the cave. It took him minutes to reach annother mountain, around a mile away. He could smell the scent of fresh blood, and he knew that Guru would be there. He put his hands inside his coat, and walked up. "Guru!!! I know your here! Come out!" He looked around. Then, there was rumbling. The mountain opened up on the left side, and it stayed open for a moment. He could hear laughing comming from inside, and footsteps. A large man, about ten feet tall, came walking out, slowly, and walked over to him, staying around ten feet away from Kisagaru. "Wha do you wa?" His stupidity showed in his talking, and Kisagaru moved his right hand up. "this." The Vampire laughed, making the ground shake. "yur stuped, Kisagaru. Letti the uman get yu wi the mark." Kisagaru growled, and a crmison glow enveloped him. "Now isn't the time, you stupid ogre." The Vampier in front of him grinned, showing a few teth, crooked and misplaced. "it's a figh yu wa, it's a figh yu gon get." The vampire moved his arms, and two large cannonballs wrapped to chains fell from his clothes to the ground. He laughed. Kisagaru pulled out two of his handguns, putting in explosive clips in each. He aimed and fired, at the vampires head, taking him off gaurd. they hit dead on, exploding. The vampire stubled back, but regained his balance. His face was slightly burnt, but nothing serious. Kisagaru knew this wouldn't be enough, and he put the guns away. Guru looked at him. "whatr yu gonna du?" He started laughing, swinging his cannonballs above his head. He brought them down, and they flew at Kisagaru. But, they stopped three feet before they hit him, stuck in the air. His arms contorted madly, and they took the shape of a dragonhead, each having a larger head and more armored necks. This time, two wings appeared on his back, and more dragonheads came from his body. They howled, Kisagaru grinning. "With this, I will be free. Level one. Release until target is neutralized." He laughed, and the demons flew forward, at Guru. He let out a long, drawn out howl, that rang on for miles. Within minutes, Kisagaru was covered in blood. He made a few symbols on the ground, around him, congregated in a circle. He muttered a few words, and the blood symbold glowed, enveloping his body in a blood red light. He clutched his right hand, as a long sharp pain entered, and the symbold around the insignia disappeared. The glove started to tear, and his hand was delved into a new pain, a sharper, stronger pain that made him gasp. It took about five minutes, but the glove was ripped off, and the insignia still in tact, fell to the ground. He fell to his knees, exhausted. He looked around, and picked the insignia up. He got up, and walked back to the cave. By that time it was getting lighter, and by the time he had gotten to the cave it was morning. He walked in, and collapsed onto the floor, the insignia falling to the ground beside him.
Back to top Go down
Elite

Elite

PostSubject: Re: Myths & Legends   Myths & Legends - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 8:44 am

Cino watched the insignia roll across the ground and eventually fall a short distance away from Kisa. He moved over to it and picked it up and examined it for a moment, twirling it in his fingers. He noticed that Kisa was seemed to either be unconcscious or entirely exhausted.

"Hey hot shot, you ok?"
Back to top Go down
Silent Contemplation

Silent Contemplation

PostSubject: Re: Myths & Legends   Myths & Legends - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 11:44 am

he moved slightly. "don't even kid. You try killing a Vampire leader and then removing a seal that almost killed you. It ain't easy." He moved his left arm, pushing himself up, onto his feet. He stood there for a moment, trying to regain his balance. He looked over to his right arm, and saw it was badly burnt. He held it up. "see. I almost died trying to remove that thing." he growled, and walked to his bed, collapsing onto it. He passed out.
Back to top Go down
Elite

Elite

PostSubject: Re: Myths & Legends   Myths & Legends - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 1:38 pm

The dark stone hallways of the Tabula Rasa Citadel were dimly lit as Osho’s footsteps echoed down the hallway. The small windows gleamed with the orange morning light as the beams glanced off of Osho’s armor. His normally white robe bathed in orange light as he stood before a concrete door that had no handle. He plucked a long strand from his white hair and spoke a few words.

“Yashmel.” His caressing voice echoed down the stone hallway as the strand of hair straightened in an instant. Osho took the now rigid strand of hair and slowly etched a symbol upon the stone door until a white light began to gleam from the areas that the white hair touched. The symbol appeared as a seven pointed star with a symbol of the scarred symbol that seemed to change shape every few seconds. The doors slowly grinded open as Osho clambered down a spiral stone stair case. The walls were lit with glowing torches. As he descended screams, whimpers, and cries for mercy began to fill the air. Eventually flattening out to an even surface, Osho strode down another dark stone corridor, however this one was lit by unseen lights. Small orbs of bright white light seemed to be suspended from the ceiling. Looking to the left and right, various cell doors sdfgsgsdfgwere encroached into the stone walls.

Upon further investigation, Osho could see that the number of subjects had doubled since he had last been down here. He twirled his long white hair in his fingers as he stopped near one of the cells. He walked down the few steps into the encroached cell door and peered inside the small barred window. He noticed a young boy and girl cowering in the corner together. The girl noticed the Osho and in almost an instant turned into a small wolf pup that hid under the young boy. The small cracks of bones were heard however Osho dismissed them and continued down. He passed down a few more doors before peering into another one. This time he noticed a moderately tall male teen looking back at him with menacing yellow eyes. His teeth gleamed slightly in the light that still creaked through the cell window which were quite clearly vampire teeth. Osho grinned slightly before moving on. A few more footsteps and Osho came to a large archway which led to a gigantic room with statues of past human leaders on both sides of a large staircase in the center that lead to a large wooden door. Large torches crackled and lit up the room as Osho looked to the sides of the large room to notice lines of concrete doors similar to the one he entered in a little while ago. The left side had a sign that was made up of the magical lights from the previous room, it read ‘Volunteers’. The other side of the room had a similar sign which read ‘Subjects’. Osho chuckled a bit to himself before the wooden door burst open to reveal a small group of robed and armored men similar to Osho. There were around three of them all of varying height. The one in the middle who was shorter than all the others extended his arms outwards as if embracing Osho as if he was already in front of them.

“Osho, mine dear, Osho.” The man’s German accent broke out from the silence. “It has been a very long time since you’ve come down here ja?” The man removed his hood and revealed a bald head. His face was now visible and he seemed middle aged with a dark brown mustache and goatee. Osho who was now in front of him bowed deeply as the others returned the gesture.

“Dr Magister Von Gas. It definitely has been a while, but let me just cut to the chase. What is the status of the project?” Osho’s face quickly became serious and down to business as Von Gas continued to smile.

“Ach ja Osho. We have made much progress zince last time you have come ja. Magister Kodas, show Osho vat we’ve been doing ja?” Kodas who was slightly taller waved his hand as the ground began to shook slightly. A group of pedestals rose from the floor near the staircase. Each pedestal had a glowing orb, each with different colors. There were five pedestals. The central pedestal had a bright white floating orb while the surrounding pedestals had orbs of the colors red, green, blue, and orange. The other Magister strode down the steps and raised his hand over the central orb before looking back at Von Gas.

“Do it Tiko ja.” Von Gas spoke rather grimly now with a smile creeping across his face. Tiko began to mutter in tongues as the white orb began to shimmer slightly. A door on the side of the room that was labeled with ‘Volunteers’ crashed open as a man emerged who was rather thin in body, however had the same garments as the Magisters. The man’s wild brown hair swayed as he emerged from the room. The glint in his eye showed no emotion as he slowly walked to the shimmering orb. All three Magisters circled around the pedestals while chanting.

“Hisha Isha, Mel En Sesha.” They muttered in unison. The man that had emerged began to float in the air above the central pedestal. Osho watched in solitude as the event took place occasionally squinting his eyes at the light. Lashes of energy from each other pedestals on the other orbs began to attach themselves to the central white orb. The white orb pulsated as the energy drew inside of its core before unleashing a beam of light that engulfed the floating man. The man screamed out for a second before the scream turned into laughter. His body was distorted as the light engulfed him. The Magisters shielded their eyes as they stepped away and awaited the light to diminish. The light that surrounded the floating man began to fade as his body crashed down onto the central pedestal shattering the energy orb. As the orb shattered, so did the rest of the energy orbs which secreted a thick liquid that dripped down the sides of the pedestals.

The man was no longer a man who lay on the stone ground. His body no longer recognizable. A large beetle-like shell encased the back of this monster now. Spikes protruded from it as the creature began to stir. Its head lifted up revealing an elongated head like a snake somewhat with spiky red hair shooting off from the back. Its eyes opened and were slits like a snake’s yellow eyes. Its hands began to move from underneath its body revealing long sharp claws nearly. Its legs resembled that of the hind legs of a dog as it rose. Its fangs shined in the dim light as they grew down past what could be called its mouth. Its mouth began to move as a thick liquid slid down its mouth to the floor.

“I am one of the chosen.” Its voice gurgled as it knelt before the Magisters. Von Gas stepped forward.

“You will find your brothers up there mine child. Now go ja.” The creature bowed as it plodded up the staircase. Osho smiled slightly.

“So you have perfected ascension Dr. Magister.” Osho began to applaud lightly with his hands.

“Ja, we have used the magic properties of our subjects blood to only combine ze best parts of each race into ourselves ja.” Von Gas smiled. Osho stopped applauding and looked down the cell block.

“How many did you capture from that vampire Kisa…Kisa…Kisagaru’s village?” Osho fiddled with his arm guards for a moment while he waited for Von Gas’ response.

“Ach ja Osho, we captured most of them and killed those who didn’t cooperate with us ja.” Von Gas laughed slightly as he was about to speak again before Osho cut him off.

“And of the werewolf?” Osho raised an eyebrow.

“We have been able to only find stray packs and capture those. We have yet to find the pack that the female werewolf is from.” Tiko spoke solemnly.

“The human race shall ascend to the next level as planned then. Everything is on schedule. How many of the ascendants are ready for war?” Osho looked up at the open wooden door as he heard gurgles of voices speaking to each other.

“Enough.” Kodas stepped forward.

“Good, we well test them out on the Drac’nyrs first. Is there a natural leader yet amongst them?” Osho walked over and dipped his finger into the thick liquids that pooled onto the floor.

“Yes mine Osho, his soldiers have given him the name of Necrosis. He ist ein excellent warrior and has somevat of a genetic mutation amongst the rest of the ascendants. It seems to increase his battle potentials ja.” Von Gas spoke casually.

“Kill that traitor from the city and any with him. I want him dead, he knows to much.”

“Ach ja, that Cino one ja? Necrosis will deal with him easily mine Osho. If you will excuse us now mine Osho, we must attend to our ascendants.” The three magisters bowed as they proceeded back up the steps. Osho turned simply and began walking down the cell block inspecting the prisoners once again.

Cino poked at Kisa as he lay on the bed.

“Hey, we need to get going, its been like five hours." Cino sat on the ground using his sword to draw random pictures on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Myths & Legends   Myths & Legends - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Myths & Legends
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FFDiscussion :: Role Playing Realm :: Role Playing Library-
Jump to: