FFDiscussion
It's been just over 3 years since FFD opened, and it's been a close knit community, one which we've all been able to share our problems together, talk freely and discuss any kind of topic that we wanted, from Final Fantasy to problems with school.

Unfortunately, the decision was made to archive the board while it still had some minimal activity, rather than let spammers come and take over, which I think we will all agree on. Although there was the fair share of drama, people leaving and not much activity, the fact that we managed to keep it going until now is a statement to say that we weren't going to let it go down without trying our best to keep it open.

So after 3 years, 50000 posts and over 1000 topics later, with one of the best and closest communities on the web, FFDiscussion has closed on the 1st December 2010
FFDiscussion
It's been just over 3 years since FFD opened, and it's been a close knit community, one which we've all been able to share our problems together, talk freely and discuss any kind of topic that we wanted, from Final Fantasy to problems with school.

Unfortunately, the decision was made to archive the board while it still had some minimal activity, rather than let spammers come and take over, which I think we will all agree on. Although there was the fair share of drama, people leaving and not much activity, the fact that we managed to keep it going until now is a statement to say that we weren't going to let it go down without trying our best to keep it open.

So after 3 years, 50000 posts and over 1000 topics later, with one of the best and closest communities on the web, FFDiscussion has closed on the 1st December 2010
FFDiscussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FFDiscussion

Home to final fantasy talks and much more. Rp, thread games, general chat, and show off sections are all active. Enjoy the community!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Admins returning after December 1st, please check the Elite Eight board, and read the sticky thread for more info.

Demon World

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Silent Contemplation

Silent Contemplation

Male Number of posts : 2885
Job/hobbies : Guitar, Videogames, Listening to music for hours on end.
Biography : I'm a music lover, music is my life. I love to rp, and I'm crazy sometimes. But, I'm nice mostly ^^.
Rep : 0
Registration date : 2007-11-07

Demon World - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demon World   Demon World - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 11:30 am

hr laughed. Maybe he could go all out. He would try, anyway. He grinned, and spun his spears again, making a nnother ring of fire. He stopped quickly, and detatched his spears. The flame ring still attatched to the spears, he swung them upwrd, slicing through a barrage of the first wave of bullets, geiing minor injuries suck as a couple holes in his wings, small, but annoying still. He felt annother atack comming twoard him, and he scowled.

don't interfeere, Fallen!

he yeled, and turned around quickly, slashing one of his spears down at her, cutting through the light. But this left an opening in his defence. He turned around, and sent a couple large fireballs into the barrage of oncomming bullets, and they blew, causing the bullets around them to explode. He laughed.

that many bullets together is good, but it also means that I can destroyt them easier. If one explodes, the ones around it follow suit.

he slashed a couple more times, destroying annother barrage of bullets. But he couldn't block them all. Come went through his wings, others exploded in his face and other body parts, causing burns and holes. He got angry, and growled. He flapped his wings, displacing the air around him, making it cause a powerful gust of wind to knowck the incomming bullets off course. He got hit by a few stray bullets, and yelled.

thats it!!!

he put his spears to his sides, and slashed them outward, putting an immense amount of his power into them. The surge of energy caused all the incomming bullets to explode, and he disappeared, in a blast of fire. He sped up through the oncomming bullets, missing some and geting hit by the occasional well placed shot. He came through the barrage, and flew above the Angel and the Human, looking down at them.

I'm done with you two. Your going to die! And the Fallen one is next!!!

he yelled, and a black aura surrounded him, starting to heal his various wounds, starting with the smallest, first in his wings, and then his hands and legs. He growled again

I'll show you what a Dhampir can do. I'm not about to lose!

he yelled again, and put his hands out. The claws got longer and sharper, like knives, and his wings became bigger, and more armored. His horns grew longer, while his fangs stayed the same length. His skin became hard, like rock. The aura disapated, and he looked down at the angel.

you see...Dhampirs have Vampire and Demon powers. I'll show you the full strength of my race!!!

He yelled, and flew down at The Angel, slashing down at him with his spears. He made each strike make a burst of fire erupt when he slashed, and aimed for the Angels arms, legs, and neck.

at this close range, his gun is useless. I wont let him get the advantage again.
Back to top Go down
Elite

Elite

Male Number of posts : 505
Job/hobbies : College Student

PostSubject: Re: Demon World   Demon World - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 11:52 am

Melfina couldn't just stand by, this was her fight, not someone else's. She folded her hands and muttered another set of incantations under her breath as she blurred out of existance and re-emerged in front of the demon. Melfina crossed her arms in an x-shaped pattern and let light build around the front of her. She created another shield as the particles took their place before releasing a pulse of energy with such force that it nearly knocked her out of the air. She braced herself hoping it would do something.
Back to top Go down
Silent Contemplation

Silent Contemplation

Biography : I'm a music lover, music is my life. I love to rp, and I'm crazy sometimes. But, I'm nice mostly ^^.

PostSubject: Re: Demon World   Demon World - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 11:58 am

he yelled.

DON'T GET IN MY WAY!!!!

he slashed through the particles, slightly hit by some, causeing a slight burn on his left shoulder, He jumped over her, and sent a blast of fire down at her. He turned his attention back to the angel, and jumped down, stabing both his spears at the Angel's chest.
Back to top Go down
Chimerageist

Chimerageist

Male Number of posts : 799
Job/hobbies : World Domination (696)
Biography : I'm a fun loving, easy going, sarcastic, funny, power-hungry man of men.Talk to me ;D.

PostSubject: Re: Demon World   Demon World - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 12:10 pm

*Gabriel was struck through the chest by the two spears after being repeatadly slashed by the Dhampir's claws.He screamed out and coughed up a large sum of blood.He looked at the Dhampir's face and back down at the two spears...grinning meticuously.*

It'd appear as though you've got me.But keep one thing in mind demon scum...

*He grimaced and lifted his gatling gun and pointed it directly in the Dhampir's face.*

We angels got a couple tricks up our sleeves as well.

*He moved his hand down the gun and pressed a second, concealed trigger...releasing a large rocket from the center of the gatling gun's barrel.It sped out and smashed into the Dhampir's face, exploding in a blast of searing light magic that enveloped them both.*
Back to top Go down
http://WWW.Stfu.com
Silent Contemplation

Silent Contemplation

PostSubject: Re: Demon World   Demon World - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 12:22 pm

he saw the Angel pull the trigger to his gun, and then there was a flash of light. He felt searing hot wounds all over the front of his body, and he was thrown back, into the clouds. He stopped himself, weakly, behind cloud cover. He gasped for air, and looked at himself. The front of his whole body was a giant burn, covered in seared flesh and spilled blood. His horns were schorched, but still stayed intact. He grinned slightly, as he remembered what the angel said.

we Angels have a couple tricks up our sleeves

he said weakly, your...not the only...one...

he put his hand to his body, and a searing pain came from touching the burns. He indurred the pain, and muttered a few words.

The flame burns all, and renews what was lost.

A small ball of fire appeared in his hands, and he pushed it onto the wound. He yelled in pain as it seeped into his flesh, and reached his veins. The fire made its way through his body, reacting to his wounds, and the burns started to heal.
Back to top Go down
Elite

Elite

PostSubject: Re: Demon World   Demon World - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 12:57 pm

Melfina's eyes widened as she hastily constructed a reinforced particle shield with her magic. The fire impacted the shield and began to spark against the shield as the flames washed around her body. She felt the intense heat and backblast from the attack it sent her spiraling out of the air and crashing into some rubble. Her back impacted a hard piece of rubble and she groaned falling over.

"Dammit...you're only after me..." She whispered to herself before shakily getting back up.

"Get back here! You've only tracked me for how many years and you decide to stop now?" She screamed up at him holding her arm.
Back to top Go down
Silent Contemplation

Silent Contemplation

PostSubject: Re: Demon World   Demon World - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 1:07 pm

his wounds halfway healed on his torso,and his recovered wings shined in the light. He grinned at the Fallen's statement. Of course he would kill her now. He was just taking a short break. He laughed, and sped downward, in a dive. When he almost reached the ground he pulled up with his wings, ad stabilized, landing on his feet. The deepest of his burns were still present, but everything else was almost healed. He looked at her, all tired and weary.

Of course I'm going to kill you now. I just took a little break.

he grinned.

ready to die?

his spears appeared in his hands, in a blast of flame, and he ran forward, slashing at the Fallen's neck arms and torso.
Back to top Go down
Elite

Elite

PostSubject: Re: Demon World   Demon World - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 1:22 pm

Melfina was rather tired. She barely just blinked away from the demon's attacks and reappeared only a short distance away panting. She knelt down and withdrew her pistols before taking a deep breathe. Her eyes all of a sudden were filled with determination. She held her pistols up and clicked the sides. Her arms now glowed with fiery purple streaks. They almost looked like tatoos that had just been enscribed.

"I've ran from you all this time, and I never understood your race...what is it about me that you absolutely despise?"
Back to top Go down
One_Winged_Angel

One_Winged_Angel

Male Number of posts : 454
Job/hobbies : video games / movies / parties / reading
Biography : I found that if you dont set any goals for yourself, then you can never be dissapointed lol
Registration date : 2007-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Demon World   Demon World - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 1:27 pm

A lone figure crashed hard down in between the two, bullets flying at the spear wielding Dhampir. Standing in the crater that came from the impact was a man with black hair, long enough to cover his eyes. Twin revolvers were smoking in his hand as he sheathed them and drew twin single edged swords.

"Now you come for me demon." he said.
Back to top Go down
Elite

Elite

PostSubject: Re: Demon World   Demon World - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 1:36 pm

Melfina looked in shock at the newcomer.

"W...Who the hell are you?" She stammered pointing her pistols up ready to fight either of them.
Back to top Go down
Silent Contemplation

Silent Contemplation

PostSubject: Re: Demon World   Demon World - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 1:41 pm

he sighed

ah, again with the interruptions. Really...do you all hate me that much?

he chuckled, and looked past the demon, to the Fallen one.

Fallen. I want to propose something to you. If you become my ally and help me kill this liettle nuisance, I'll tell you why I want to kil you. And then we'll go our seperate ways.

It seemed as though he was serious, but in actuality, he was plotting to kill them both. He would let the girl do most of the fighting, and when they killed this demon, he would go after her the moment he saw an opening. he loked at her again.

what do you say?
Back to top Go down
Jimi
Admin
Jimi

Male Number of posts : 7893
Job/hobbies : Admin/Writer/Teacher/Recruiter
Biography : Loved by many, hated by more.
Rep : 3
Registration date : 2007-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Demon World   Demon World - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 3:34 pm

As the battle ensued, and a new combatant entered, Shinu slowly but surely regained his breath and got his legs back under him. He had time now, so he casually walked over to his blade and retrieved it. He then turned back to the archangel and smiled as he was ready to deliver his message.

I've come to deliver a prophecy from God himself archangel. You can thank me for saving your ass later.

Suddenly, the atmosphere itself began to twist and turn and the battle was interrupted yet again, this time by the elements.

Wild winds will twist and twirl, infatuated with the flames of the remnants of a society that is a mere afterthought. The intoxication of desire and temptation from the wild winds and furious flames will intertwine and exasperate the grounds underneath them, the molten under the crust will rise and flames will mate with each other to make a mystic world of fire. The skies will open up and accept the lunar power of the moon and it will fall deeply in love with the raging seas causing them to lose their cool and do anything to reach up to its one true love. High waves will collide with one another and floods, hurricanes, and tsunamis will ravage the land that the mortals walk on. A damphir, fallen angel, archangel, and human will be in deep battle when the prophecy occurs, and the only that can change things will be a cross breed. One that is born of demon blood, but whose cup is only half full since a mortal slept with a demon to conceive his birth.

After the last words left Shinu's mouth, the riddled prophecy began to take its turn and the skies opened up as the winds on the ground began to pick up. Gusts more than hundreds of miles an hour began to intermix with the flames on the ravaged city and caused swirling tornadoes of powerful fire that thrived on the wind it so lustly went after. The heat on the ground weakened the crust and the molten underneath it began to shake and quiver, forcing its way up to the Earth's surface, adding heat to the fire, making the grounds an unholy pit of fire. As the archangel received these words, the clouds inversely moved aside and made way for the purest form of lunar energy to ever grace the world's surface and the seas chased after it vigorously. Waves a thousand feet high raced toward the city and rain fell from the clouds above. The wrath of God came in the form of powerful lightning and rolling thunder that shook the fragile ground of what used to be Tokyo. The waters reached it and the clash of the elements was a sight to behold. The swirling fires met the oncoming tsunamis and hurricanes, mixing the two together. The next natural step was an unavoidable pit of steam rose up from the ground and hovered over the battlefield and up into the atmosphere. Soon everything was engulfed with this powerful steam, cutting everyone's visibility save for the archangel who was granted the power to have the vision of the gods. The most epic battle of all time, finally begun.
Back to top Go down
https://ffdiscussion.forumotion.com
Elite

Elite

PostSubject: Re: Demon World   Demon World - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 3:41 pm

She looked up hesitantly at him with her pistols scanning both of them.

"I'd rather fight both of you than ever ally with you piece of scum. Its a pity you've tracked me all this time and never learned my name. Your race really has a one-penny track mine doesn't it?" She smirked slightly as she held her guns ready to fight.
Back to top Go down
Silent Contemplation

Silent Contemplation

PostSubject: Re: Demon World   Demon World - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 4:02 pm

he held his spears tightly, trying to see through the mist. He could see both the demon and the girl, but they were slightly bluured. The mist was screwing with his vision, and he hear, not far away, buildings falling, fire raging. He grinned.

now this is my kind of world. Fire and death. Fallen, can you call me scum? You yourself are like a demon. Your pathetic. You couldn't even turn from the darkness, and now look at you. What a shame...and as for my race.....they can all burn in hell. Demons and Vampires. I could care less about them. But enough of that. Time to die.you too, demon.

he laughed, and pointed his spears at the girl and the Demon. He poured power into them, making them pulsate. He put them to his sides, criss-crossing over his midsection, and he slashed outward, making a scissor-like fire wave lash out, aiming at both the demon and the girl. He followed it, jumping forward, running at the demon, the closest enemy to him. he would kill them both.
Back to top Go down
Elite

Elite

PostSubject: Re: Demon World   Demon World - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 4:47 pm

"Shut up! Its not my fault!" Melfina screamed back. Melfina spiraled up into the air and unloaded a barrage of bullets from her pistols before hearing a distinctive click from both of them. She landed and quickly recovered while forming a spell with her hands. A crescent moon symbol appeared in front of her as she glared down at the demon.

"Its not my fault..." She muttered as the crescent symbol began to become more intricate.
Back to top Go down
One_Winged_Angel

One_Winged_Angel

Biography : I found that if you dont set any goals for yourself, then you can never be dissapointed lol

PostSubject: Re: Demon World   Demon World - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 5:45 pm

The demon raise one blade up to block the attack, spinning towards the Dhampir for another powerful slash downwards.
Back to top Go down
Chimerageist

Chimerageist

Biography : I'm a fun loving, easy going, sarcastic, funny, power-hungry man of men.Talk to me ;D.

PostSubject: Re: Demon World   Demon World - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 10:49 am

*Gabriel looked around at the destruction now being wrought upon the world and grimaced.*

I find it funny how the big guy decides to tell me at the very moment it's about to happen.Thanks for the heads up...even if it is a little late.

*He looked over at Shinu and walked up to him slowly.*

Do you have even in the slightest clue who this half-breed you speak of is?Is it by any chance...

*He stared down through the mist and destruction at the newcomer in the battle.Pointing his hand towards Shinu, he began to pray, allowing Shinu temporary god-like vision so as to see who he spoke of.*

Be that man?

Back to top Go down
Jimi
Admin
Jimi

PostSubject: Re: Demon World   Demon World - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 12:34 pm

As Shinu adjusted his vision to not only the eyes of gods, but to the quickly shifting clouds spinning and turning through the atmosphere thanks to the winds, he could make out through the pits of steam and mist that the demon in question had finally arrived.

Yes archangel, I do believe that's him. I can't say anymore though, because anything more is out of the prophecy that I've received.
Back to top Go down
Chimerageist

Chimerageist

PostSubject: Re: Demon World   Demon World - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 3:53 pm

Good enough for me.Oh and, do me a favor, call me Gabriel...formalities piss me off.

*He grinned at Shinu and opened his wings.*

Now, to take care of this little....predicament...if I can.

*He flew down through the cloud and landed intensely next to the combatants.Raising his hand to the air and praying to the Heaven's above, he incited a prayer of peace, trying to stop the combatants from fighting...it would hinder their movements greatly...but he wasn't sure if this would stop them completely.*
Back to top Go down
One_Winged_Angel

One_Winged_Angel

PostSubject: Re: Demon World   Demon World - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 4:24 pm

The demon's arms fell heavily at his side. He looked at Gabriel.
"That wasn't smart..." he said. He forced himself to fight again, swinging his blade at the Archangel in a heavy downward slash, pulling the other back for a thrust
Back to top Go down
Jimi
Admin
Jimi

PostSubject: Re: Demon World   Demon World - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 5:23 pm

No sooner than Gabriel introduced himself to Shinu and flew down to enter the fray that was a fire and water riddled battlefield, he exited from the scene. Of course, not by choice, but Satan himself took him down to the very depths of hell, granting his body immunity to the heat and fire that would have burned him to pieces normally.

I see you have been busy delivering prophecies. Having fun?

Shinu looked around, eyeing the ever familiar pit of eternal torture. He could never help himself to stop watching the billions of souless bodies tilling the grounds and getting cracked with flame endowed whips over and over by headless monsters sent down by the angels. Molten lava oozed down out of the cracks in the hard shelled crusted walls of hell. He almost wanted to cry every time, thinking that one day this could be him, and most likely that fate was already set in stone. The PING of metals colliding with the rocks shook the infrastructure, occasionally releasing the flowing magma that splashed onto the rotted bodies that writhed in pain with every drop that came into contact with them.

It's always fun of course Big S. You and the big guy seem to have a knack for putting me in some shitty situations, but I'm a professional.

Well Shinu, I have a prophecy for you to go and deliver to the same fighters that you just left away from.

Damn, and I was just over there! You couldn't have sent someone to come and get me? Well now that I'm here, you may as well shoot.

Satan arose from his fire infested throne, illuminous reds, oranges, and yellows shone through the melted fabric that was held together by forces unnatural to the mortal world. He was all of twenty feet tall with the head of a cintaur and the body of an overgrown human made of the essence of fire mixed with the toughest of blackened diamonds that grew only in the deepest parts of hell that stay under his throne directly. The diamonds scratched one another and retracted to no displeasure on Satan's part. The black diamonds appeared crimson under the lights of the fire burning around him. His burnt red face was covered in the shadow of his amazingly long horns that curved downwards at the end. A large ball of concentrated smoke came from his nostrils as he spoke.

The crazed warrior with the wings of the same hue as the diamonds that can only be found in the depths of his home shall return to his origins. The sane warrior with the wings of the same hue as the light that cannot enter shall be allowed and forced in. The fallen shall be subdued and forced to stand and fight in a place that may prove more comforting than it would appear. A man will meet a home that he is unfamiliar with so that he may excel in battle. A man of iron weilding ways will be the witness, to tell the story of the beginning of the end to those who make their way through.

Shinu nodded, letting him know that he would remember it all.

Now go Shinu, speak my word and the prophecy shall prove you wise.

He vanished from the spot that he stood, leaving behind only smoking purple aura before reappearing on the cloud he started on.

Ok so, how the hell do I get their attention again? I'll figure something out.
Back to top Go down
Elite

Elite

PostSubject: Re: Demon World   Demon World - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 7:22 pm

Melfina's arms grew heavy as she stopped enchanting her spell. The glowing crescent symbol faded as she lowered her arms and almost fell to the ground. The power of some unseen force held her at bay. She could hardly move a muscle let alone look around to see what was going on. This was not a good situation for her. She tried to move again but alas she could barely move with her current injuries.
Back to top Go down
Silent Contemplation

Silent Contemplation

PostSubject: Re: Demon World   Demon World - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 8:34 pm

he growled, his body becomming heavier. he moved his head, seeing the angel.

you just wont die will you.

he moved his spears, affected by the added weight. it wouldnt hold him, but it would hinder him slightly. he jumped forward, stabbing at the angel with both spears.
Back to top Go down
Chimerageist

Chimerageist

PostSubject: Re: Demon World   Demon World - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 8:40 pm

*Lifting up his blade to block the half-breed's attack, he wasn't capable of blocking the Dhampir's blow.He coughed up blood and grimaced.*

Unfortunately, I have no choice but to live.I could not, and will not die to the likes of you.But that is beyond the point for all three of you!

*He coughed up more blood.*

I've just heard something grave, you must listen to me!There are words you all must hear...less the world fall into an unescapable peril!
Back to top Go down
Silent Contemplation

Silent Contemplation

PostSubject: Re: Demon World   Demon World - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 2:44 pm

he laughed, his fangs still protruding from his mouth. All his burns had healed by now, and the added weight he ignored. He pushed his spears in further, making them sink into the angels flesh. He twisted them.

don't insult me, angel scum. You think that just your word will sway us. You angels are so arrogant! You make me sick.

he growled, and twisted his spears more.

First you interrupt my mission. Then you try to kill me. Now you think I'll listen to you?

he got close to the angels face, and gave a deep scowl.

not if Satan himself came. This world...this....paradise. I love it. If this is the new world, then I shall accept it with open arms. I see no reason to trust you or anyone else. All that has ever gotten me, is my life destroyed. And here I am now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Demon World   Demon World - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Demon World
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next