FFDiscussion
It's been just over 3 years since FFD opened, and it's been a close knit community, one which we've all been able to share our problems together, talk freely and discuss any kind of topic that we wanted, from Final Fantasy to problems with school.

Unfortunately, the decision was made to archive the board while it still had some minimal activity, rather than let spammers come and take over, which I think we will all agree on. Although there was the fair share of drama, people leaving and not much activity, the fact that we managed to keep it going until now is a statement to say that we weren't going to let it go down without trying our best to keep it open.

So after 3 years, 50000 posts and over 1000 topics later, with one of the best and closest communities on the web, FFDiscussion has closed on the 1st December 2010
FFDiscussion
It's been just over 3 years since FFD opened, and it's been a close knit community, one which we've all been able to share our problems together, talk freely and discuss any kind of topic that we wanted, from Final Fantasy to problems with school.

Unfortunately, the decision was made to archive the board while it still had some minimal activity, rather than let spammers come and take over, which I think we will all agree on. Although there was the fair share of drama, people leaving and not much activity, the fact that we managed to keep it going until now is a statement to say that we weren't going to let it go down without trying our best to keep it open.

So after 3 years, 50000 posts and over 1000 topics later, with one of the best and closest communities on the web, FFDiscussion has closed on the 1st December 2010
FFDiscussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FFDiscussion

Home to final fantasy talks and much more. Rp, thread games, general chat, and show off sections are all active. Enjoy the community!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Admins returning after December 1st, please check the Elite Eight board, and read the sticky thread for more info.

World War III: Lost

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
LeonKnight

LeonKnight

Male Number of posts : 2031
Job/hobbies : uuuhm plenty of things...well not really...I DON'T KNOW!!!
Biography : Jecht Fan l33t
Rep : 0
Registration date : 2007-11-08

World War III: Lost Empty
PostSubject: World War III: Lost   World War III: Lost Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 7:24 pm

Okay I decided to make a war rp. Okay to put the point straight, this rp is basically a rescue mission. The united states delta force unit got shot down over the middle east and only three of the whole entrie unit live and the us govenrment is sending out a rescue team to retrieve them, yet events in teh rp will amke it so that delta force members and the rescue team members both get lost and have to cross boarders to find their way to the us again...yea i hate explaining shit
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

anyways i need 2 teams one is teh last three members of Delta force which include me xD and the other the rescue team

okay rescue team when you put your beginning posts you start off with standard US army weaponary and Delta force I will explain in the opening post our weapons that we get

profiles you can set up anyways you want just make sure you include a military rank and specialty in it....no one above the rank of Lt. Colonel

okay first come first serve on the last 2 remaining Delta Force spots...
Back to top Go down
Jimi
Admin
Jimi

Male Number of posts : 7893
Job/hobbies : Admin/Writer/Teacher/Recruiter
Biography : Loved by many, hated by more.
Rep : 3
Registration date : 2007-11-02

PostSubject: Re: World War III: Lost   World War III: Lost Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 7:29 pm

dude.......nO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this sounds so cool, a lot like behind enemy lines, but i'm in like six or seven already. i can't be in this one, or else my performance will be shitty. but this sounds nice though. i like war stuff.
Back to top Go down
https://ffdiscussion.forumotion.com
LeonKnight

LeonKnight

PostSubject: Re: World War III: Lost   World War III: Lost Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 7:39 pm

well thats whatcha get for joining to many...yet you could do a me and nick and be in like 20 at the same time xDD
Back to top Go down
Jimi
Admin
Jimi

Male Number of posts : 7893
Job/hobbies : Admin/Writer/Teacher/Recruiter
Biography : Loved by many, hated by more.
Rep : 3
Registration date : 2007-11-02

PostSubject: Re: World War III: Lost   World War III: Lost Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 7:41 pm

that's something i'm horrible at though.

that's why i haven't said much in that armageddon thread. it's one i said i would be in a long time ago.
Back to top Go down
https://ffdiscussion.forumotion.com
Silent Contemplation

Silent Contemplation

Male Number of posts : 2885
Job/hobbies : Guitar, Videogames, Listening to music for hours on end.
Biography : I'm a music lover, music is my life. I love to rp, and I'm crazy sometimes. But, I'm nice mostly ^^.
Registration date : 2007-11-07

PostSubject: Re: World War III: Lost   World War III: Lost Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 8:26 pm

hell, Im in. ill be a delta force member, but ill have to put my profile tomorrow. that ok with you?
Back to top Go down
Senzuba†An'Dor

Senzuba†An'Dor

Male Number of posts : 175
Job/hobbies : job...i could cry but none atm, hobbies, well lets say alot
Biography : ....long
Registration date : 2007-12-03

PostSubject: Re: World War III: Lost   World War III: Lost Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 1:24 am

im in to idc where though i'll decide and post it up
Back to top Go down
http://unraelx.spruz.com
LeonKnight

LeonKnight

PostSubject: Re: World War III: Lost   World War III: Lost Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 5:17 am

Silent Contemplation wrote:
hell, Im in. ill be a delta force member, but ill have to put my profile tomorrow. that ok with you?

fine with me
Back to top Go down
One_Winged_Angel

One_Winged_Angel

Male Number of posts : 454
Job/hobbies : video games / movies / parties / reading
Biography : I found that if you dont set any goals for yourself, then you can never be dissapointed lol
Registration date : 2007-11-13

PostSubject: Re: World War III: Lost   World War III: Lost Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 1:19 pm

ill join, whatever unit u want
Back to top Go down
Silent Contemplation

Silent Contemplation

Male Number of posts : 2885
Job/hobbies : Guitar, Videogames, Listening to music for hours on end.
Biography : I'm a music lover, music is my life. I love to rp, and I'm crazy sometimes. But, I'm nice mostly ^^.
Registration date : 2007-11-07

PostSubject: Re: World War III: Lost   World War III: Lost Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 5:18 pm

Name: John Zarwhok (XD I had to make a weird name.)
Squad: Delta Force
Specialty: Sniper and Handgun
Height: 6'
Personality: usually quiet and to himsef, after joining the war, John became even quieter outside of battle, and more to himself, rarely talking to anyone other than the people he knew. War changed him, from a happy carefree man into a hardened feelingless ruthless soldier.

Bio: After the first year he had been glad to come back to his home, but a few months later he had been called back into duty. He took up the sniper, and became a Lutenant in his second year. Since then, he joined the Delta Force squa, a specialized team used for certain times in war. He had known how to use a handgun since he was a child, and is a great shot with it. He knows how to take apart, and rebuilt handguns, and ran his own gun store back where he lived.

that good?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World War III: Lost   World War III: Lost Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

World War III: Lost
Page 1 of 1