FFDiscussion
It's been just over 3 years since FFD opened, and it's been a close knit community, one which we've all been able to share our problems together, talk freely and discuss any kind of topic that we wanted, from Final Fantasy to problems with school.

Unfortunately, the decision was made to archive the board while it still had some minimal activity, rather than let spammers come and take over, which I think we will all agree on. Although there was the fair share of drama, people leaving and not much activity, the fact that we managed to keep it going until now is a statement to say that we weren't going to let it go down without trying our best to keep it open.

So after 3 years, 50000 posts and over 1000 topics later, with one of the best and closest communities on the web, FFDiscussion has closed on the 1st December 2010
FFDiscussion
It's been just over 3 years since FFD opened, and it's been a close knit community, one which we've all been able to share our problems together, talk freely and discuss any kind of topic that we wanted, from Final Fantasy to problems with school.

Unfortunately, the decision was made to archive the board while it still had some minimal activity, rather than let spammers come and take over, which I think we will all agree on. Although there was the fair share of drama, people leaving and not much activity, the fact that we managed to keep it going until now is a statement to say that we weren't going to let it go down without trying our best to keep it open.

So after 3 years, 50000 posts and over 1000 topics later, with one of the best and closest communities on the web, FFDiscussion has closed on the 1st December 2010
FFDiscussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FFDiscussion

Home to final fantasy talks and much more. Rp, thread games, general chat, and show off sections are all active. Enjoy the community!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Admins returning after December 1st, please check the Elite Eight board, and read the sticky thread for more info.

Castle of Living Legends

Go down 
+3
apzrman
nemo
.Exotic.Angel.
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
nemo

nemo

Male Number of posts : 1292
Job/hobbies : :p
Biography : Geek
Rep : 1
Registration date : 2007-11-18

Castle of Living Legends - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castle of Living Legends   Castle of Living Legends - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 6:13 pm

(randomness aside, I'M AN UNCLE TODAY!!!!! Very Happy)

*places self-destructing monopoly board in the center of the room*
Back to top Go down
http://www.ffliminality.forums-free.com
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

Male Number of posts : 2201
Rep : 5
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Castle of Living Legends   Castle of Living Legends - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 11:59 pm

((Congrats!))

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! SAVE ZE TOP HAT!!!!

*dives infront of the top hat playing piece before the board game self-destructs*
Back to top Go down
.Exotic.Angel.

.Exotic.Angel.

Female Number of posts : 1205
Location : a birght and sunny day over at the hot beach in Puerto Rico ;)
Job/hobbies : Eat . Hang out . Beach . Movies . Sleep
Biography : Living, playing & laughing. All my essentials, nothing more.
Rep : 0
Registration date : 2008-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Castle of Living Legends   Castle of Living Legends - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 11:02 am

Congrats :3

Heii, guys ! J. told me to apologize on his behalf for poofing once again. Ya'll know he'd be here if he could, and he didn't want to come with excuses. I told him that he didn't need to worry. He's really busy with things and he'll be back once things slow down.. we hope ^^ hehe, joke. We all know how he is : )
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/wolf_lover_heather
nemo

nemo

PostSubject: Re: Castle of Living Legends   Castle of Living Legends - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 2:34 am

I understand. He's a verry busy person. I'm actually proud of him. Smile

*board self destructs, ribbons fly everywhere* BE CAREFUL, THEY FIRE LAZERS!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

PostSubject: Re: Castle of Living Legends   Castle of Living Legends - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 7:05 am

Yeah, I expect Jimi to be busy:P

Don't worry! My lava propelled umbrella has a forcefield that can deflect lasers and taco thieving faries!
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin
Sarah

Female Number of posts : 1352
Registration date : 2008-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Castle of Living Legends   Castle of Living Legends - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 5:24 pm

Almost done with exams and I'll be back on here a lot more and post more. Graduation's on June 10th...I expect a party. Very Happy

...I don't even know what's going on in the war anymore! xD *hides behind couch*
Back to top Go down
nemo

nemo

PostSubject: Re: Castle of Living Legends   Castle of Living Legends - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 4:30 am

Taco thieves?! They have uranium operated bunny slippers!!! We must inprove the defense of the umbrella with a newspaper!!! *puts New York Times in front of umbrella, glues it with taffy-flavored coffee*
Back to top Go down
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

PostSubject: Re: Castle of Living Legends   Castle of Living Legends - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 5:39 am

Thats a good plumb pudding defence!

We shall use use the car coloured lazer modems to drive away the Tazo thieves, they hate anything digitized.
Back to top Go down
nemo

nemo

PostSubject: Re: Castle of Living Legends   Castle of Living Legends - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 10:27 am

Shame we don't have a snowman print band-aid! *pulls out Expo marker and fights taco thieves*
Back to top Go down
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

PostSubject: Re: Castle of Living Legends   Castle of Living Legends - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 4:34 am

Oh Noes! They're going for the parade in a box! They can cause mass trauma to the earlobe if the get their spleens on it!

*pulls off arm and chuck it like a grenade*

...ouch...
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin
Sarah

PostSubject: Re: Castle of Living Legends   Castle of Living Legends - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 10:51 am

O.o Your arm? Oh dear...

-grabs blue vial- What's that? -drops vial- Uhm, guys...I think that was the t-virus...
Back to top Go down
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

PostSubject: Re: Castle of Living Legends   Castle of Living Legends - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 3:17 am

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

*watches as arm comes alive and tries to choke me*

You shalt not hath thy pleasures!

*takes a chainsaw to the arm to try and stop it*

...Well that didn't do anything but infringe on copyright :\

*chucks chainsaw at zombie taco thieves*
Back to top Go down
LeonKnight

LeonKnight

Male Number of posts : 2031
Job/hobbies : uuuhm plenty of things...well not really...I DON'T KNOW!!!
Biography : Jecht Fan l33t
Rep : 0
Registration date : 2007-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Castle of Living Legends   Castle of Living Legends - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 8:07 pm

tooo....much....grinding..

fk u evilness of FFXIII
Back to top Go down
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

PostSubject: Re: Castle of Living Legends   Castle of Living Legends - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 9:33 am

I love grinding. Can spend hours in a 3D JRPG game grinding. Dunno about 2d though. With emulators I usually speed the game up when I'm grinding.
Back to top Go down
nemo

nemo

PostSubject: Re: Castle of Living Legends   Castle of Living Legends - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 6:06 pm

LeonKnight wrote:
fk u evilness of FFXIII
BE GLAD YOU HAVE IT!!!! T-T
Back to top Go down
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

PostSubject: Re: Castle of Living Legends   Castle of Living Legends - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 3:08 am

TherathxRikku wrote:
LeonKnight wrote:
fk u evilness of FFXIII
BE GLAD YOU HAVE IT!!!! T-T
BE GLAD YOU AT LEAST GET DISSIDIA T_T
Back to top Go down
nemo

nemo

PostSubject: Re: Castle of Living Legends   Castle of Living Legends - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 6:14 pm

Touche'.
Back to top Go down
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

PostSubject: Re: Castle of Living Legends   Castle of Living Legends - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 9:56 pm

Only got 2gb of downloads left before I'm cut back to dial-up speed, and E3 is just around the corner :
Back to top Go down
nemo

nemo

PostSubject: Re: Castle of Living Legends   Castle of Living Legends - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 9:43 pm

I've got dial-up speed all of a sudden, my computer is so damn sick that I can't upload any videos on YouTube (no matter the size) without it crashing...
Back to top Go down
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

PostSubject: Re: Castle of Living Legends   Castle of Living Legends - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 4:19 am

Anybody keeping up with E3?

If not, here's what you missed out on...

Microsoft split their conference into 2 days, both before E3 officially started.

1st day -

Press walk into the hall, only to be greeted by Circe du Celiel, who put white ponchos on them - many KKK jokes from the press via Twitter.

Circe du celiel then do an interpretive performance to introduce Project Natal Kinect. Press are unsatisfied by the abundant amount of casual games. The press gets extremely dissapointed when Circe du Celiel, or a Microsoft rep tries to fake pre-rendered Star Wars Natal Kinect footage as live gameplay (actor was slower than the footage).

2nd day - (this is in random order, since I didn't watch the live stream)
Microsoft shows more footage of casual games.

Cliffy B. comes on stage and shows gameplay of Gears of War 3 ((and I jizz mah pants Razz))

Peter Molyneux comes on stage and shows off Fable III ((Havn't watched the footage yet))

Some guy from Bungie comes on stage and shows off Halo: Reach ((didn't watch since I'm not into Halo))

Hideo Kojima comes on stage and shows us Metal Gear Rising ((Most EPIX moment))

www.cracked.com/phpimages/article/1/3/7/25137.gif?v=1" border="0" alt=""/>
Metal Gear Solid Rising
Back to top Go down
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

PostSubject: Re: Castle of Living Legends   Castle of Living Legends - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 6:10 am

I can tell you about the Nintendo Conference now Razz Won't talk about the Sony one though, since it meant I would've been up until 5am.

Nintendo started off the conference with Zelda: Skyward Sword (formerly Zelda Wii) Looks amazing, like a hybrid of Twilight Princess & Wind Waker. Demo went bad koz the Wiimote got too much interference. Though I like what I've seen.

Started to go downhill with the anouncement of Mario Sports Mix, Just Dance 2 and Mario Wii Party.

Then Epic Mickey, to which was the only other game to get an on-stage demo XD

After that was the anouncement of Kirby's Epic Yarn. The new style confused me, didn't know if I liked it much or not. Though it still looks like the good ol' Kirby games.

Think after it came a Metroid: Other M trailer, which showed off the exploration of the game - hardly any Team Ninja-like action in it.

Then came the 3DS. Has the same (if not, maybe greater, power as the Wii) This part was too epic, so I'm just gonna list the games I remember hearing being anounced for it:
Kid Icarus: Uprising
Metal Gear Solid 3D (MGS3 port)
Resident Evil (unanounced project)
Kingdom Hearts 3D (I presume it's Re:Coded, though others say it's a new game)
Saints Row (wen anounced, you could hear people laughing)
Madden '11 (complete silence when anounced)
Star Fox 64 (port)
Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (looks to be ported, though sources say it'll be a remake)

There were a few more trailers shown afterwards, followed by a flood of what seemed like 50+ people carrying 3DS's for everyone to play. Then the conference closed with Zelda: Skyward Sword demo's appearing for people to play.
Back to top Go down
nemo

nemo

PostSubject: Re: Castle of Living Legends   Castle of Living Legends - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 1:43 am

I made a sig off of Rising. It looks ultra sexy, but it's for PS3, ain't it?...
Back to top Go down
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

PostSubject: Re: Castle of Living Legends   Castle of Living Legends - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 4:49 am

Rising's for 360, PS3 & PC.
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin
Sarah

PostSubject: Re: Castle of Living Legends   Castle of Living Legends - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 10:33 am

My brother just bought a PS3...and I'm moving out in two months for college Sad
Back to top Go down
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

PostSubject: Re: Castle of Living Legends   Castle of Living Legends - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 11:10 pm

Well nows the time to play it like crazy Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Castle of Living Legends   Castle of Living Legends - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Castle of Living Legends
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next