FFDiscussion
It's been just over 3 years since FFD opened, and it's been a close knit community, one which we've all been able to share our problems together, talk freely and discuss any kind of topic that we wanted, from Final Fantasy to problems with school.

Unfortunately, the decision was made to archive the board while it still had some minimal activity, rather than let spammers come and take over, which I think we will all agree on. Although there was the fair share of drama, people leaving and not much activity, the fact that we managed to keep it going until now is a statement to say that we weren't going to let it go down without trying our best to keep it open.

So after 3 years, 50000 posts and over 1000 topics later, with one of the best and closest communities on the web, FFDiscussion has closed on the 1st December 2010
FFDiscussion
It's been just over 3 years since FFD opened, and it's been a close knit community, one which we've all been able to share our problems together, talk freely and discuss any kind of topic that we wanted, from Final Fantasy to problems with school.

Unfortunately, the decision was made to archive the board while it still had some minimal activity, rather than let spammers come and take over, which I think we will all agree on. Although there was the fair share of drama, people leaving and not much activity, the fact that we managed to keep it going until now is a statement to say that we weren't going to let it go down without trying our best to keep it open.

So after 3 years, 50000 posts and over 1000 topics later, with one of the best and closest communities on the web, FFDiscussion has closed on the 1st December 2010
FFDiscussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FFDiscussion

Home to final fantasy talks and much more. Rp, thread games, general chat, and show off sections are all active. Enjoy the community!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Admins returning after December 1st, please check the Elite Eight board, and read the sticky thread for more info.

Castle of Living Legends

Go down 
+3
apzrman
nemo
.Exotic.Angel.
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Sarah
Admin
Sarah

Female Number of posts : 1352
Rep : 1
Registration date : 2008-08-12

Castle of Living Legends - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castle of Living Legends   Castle of Living Legends - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 6:26 pm

I need to see the older episodes. My library's so slow when it comes to requesting things.
Back to top Go down
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

Male Number of posts : 2201
Rep : 5
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Castle of Living Legends   Castle of Living Legends - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 4:53 am

I'm watching them at a very slow pace. Watched the 3rd part of the 1st episode the other day. Proby won't download the 4th part for another week or so.
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin
Sarah

PostSubject: Re: Castle of Living Legends   Castle of Living Legends - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 2:49 pm

As long as there are a few us of here, the castle shall not die!!

-grabs mop and paint-

Now, I'm going to go renovate my room...do we even have our own rooms in this place?
Back to top Go down
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

PostSubject: Re: Castle of Living Legends   Castle of Living Legends - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 7:25 am

I... Don't know. I don't even know what the place looks like. It's never had a description, despite the many times it has been destroyed and rebuilt by those ancient and mystical gloves.
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin
Sarah

PostSubject: Re: Castle of Living Legends   Castle of Living Legends - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 8:52 pm

Ah...well, in that case... I claim the area up over that way as my room.
-points to some air to the left-

How's everything been with you?
Back to top Go down
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

PostSubject: Re: Castle of Living Legends   Castle of Living Legends - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 1:42 am

Can't complain much. Getting my results back for my trial HSC exams, not too happy with them.
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin
Sarah

PostSubject: Re: Castle of Living Legends   Castle of Living Legends - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 9:13 pm

Aw, that sucks. Sad I'm sorry. You can improve, right, if they were just trials.
Back to top Go down
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

PostSubject: Re: Castle of Living Legends   Castle of Living Legends - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 11:35 pm

Yeah I'll do a lot better in the final exams. Got something like a week between each exam. in the trials I pretty much had an exam every day. though I found out that my music practical exam is in 2 weeks, not next term, so I gota practice like crazy for that.
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin
Sarah

PostSubject: Re: Castle of Living Legends   Castle of Living Legends - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 8:38 pm

Anyone here have Skype? I just downloaded it the other day, and I'm just wondering Smile
Back to top Go down
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

PostSubject: Re: Castle of Living Legends   Castle of Living Legends - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 1:48 am

I gave up Skype ages ago. Had a whole lot of friends who used it, but the conversations died over time. Though everyone occasionally meets up on msn.
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin
Sarah

PostSubject: Re: Castle of Living Legends   Castle of Living Legends - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 3:58 pm

Yeah, my Skype is pretty much never used and I just got it. I'm waiting for my parents to get it and a webcam, because I'm not doing too well living on my own. I miss my parents too much, and my roommate never talks to me. We don't get along well, and it's lonely here.
Back to top Go down
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

PostSubject: Re: Castle of Living Legends   Castle of Living Legends - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 2:53 am

D:

Phone them up and keep bugging them to get it. That should make them get it quicker.
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin
Sarah

PostSubject: Re: Castle of Living Legends   Castle of Living Legends - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 12:02 am

I visit pretty much every weekend, but I still miss them. I didn't think it would be this bad. lol. Maybe I'll buy them one for Christmas.

But anywho, how is everything with you?
Back to top Go down
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

PostSubject: Re: Castle of Living Legends   Castle of Living Legends - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 4:09 am

Crazy at the moment. Only got about a week of school left. Final Music practical exam tomorrow, plus a lot of ancient history homework on top of that :\

Oh well, friend's 18th on friday, so we're going to go on a pub crawl Razz
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin
Sarah

PostSubject: Re: Castle of Living Legends   Castle of Living Legends - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 1:21 am

I almost asked why you only had a week of school left, but then I remembered you're on a different schooling schedule than we here in the US are on. lol

Have fun! :3 I've got a birthday party to go to on Saturday, but she'll only be 17. I think you'll have more fun XD
Back to top Go down
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

PostSubject: Re: Castle of Living Legends   Castle of Living Legends - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 6:04 am

My music exam went alright. Only stuffed up twice, but they were small stuff ups.

Absolutely hate Ancient History now :\ Stuck here doing a structured response on the roles of Spartan Kings in religion, to which I have little-to-no knowledge about, and it's due tomorrow Mad Then what I hope is the final amount of homework is due on friday. Then after that I can relax with my friends Very Happy Just hope I don't get more homework for my last three days of school :\
Back to top Go down
nemo

nemo

Male Number of posts : 1292
Job/hobbies : :p
Biography : Geek
Registration date : 2007-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Castle of Living Legends   Castle of Living Legends - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 12:18 am

Sorry for taking off, guys, my internet was all screwy and decided to work on some sites and not others, but I'm back now if anybody missed me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ffliminality.forums-free.com
Sarah
Admin
Sarah

PostSubject: Re: Castle of Living Legends   Castle of Living Legends - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 12:07 am

That's alright, real life happened to everyone here. =\ I'm glad you're back, though!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

PostSubject: Re: Castle of Living Legends   Castle of Living Legends - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 10:38 pm

Welcome back, though i don't think the site will be busy any more :\
Back to top Go down
nemo

nemo

PostSubject: Re: Castle of Living Legends   Castle of Living Legends - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 1:27 am

Sorry to hear that. My site isn't doing very well, either.
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin
Sarah

PostSubject: Re: Castle of Living Legends   Castle of Living Legends - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 3:56 pm

I am around, I promise. The internet server at my school crashed and for now the only way for me to get the internet is to leave my dorm and go to another building on campus. Hopefully it'll be fixed soon and I'll be back like I used to be.
Back to top Go down
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

PostSubject: Re: Castle of Living Legends   Castle of Living Legends - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 11:09 pm

I'm back Razz

The hangover I got from the graduation after party left me feeling like a zombie for the whole day :S
Back to top Go down
nemo

nemo

PostSubject: Re: Castle of Living Legends   Castle of Living Legends - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 6:51 pm

I wish I could party with you, dude. :p
Back to top Go down
apzrman
Admin
apzrman

PostSubject: Re: Castle of Living Legends   Castle of Living Legends - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 9:02 pm

Parties are awesome Very Happy

Got 2 18th parties during the holidays XD Just wish I had more money so that I didn't have to drink the cheap n nasty.
Back to top Go down
nemo

nemo

PostSubject: Re: Castle of Living Legends   Castle of Living Legends - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 2:04 am

At least you got something to drink. In about a week, I'm allowed to party with my family, a very Smirnoff happy family.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Castle of Living Legends   Castle of Living Legends - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Castle of Living Legends
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next