FFDiscussion
It's been just over 3 years since FFD opened, and it's been a close knit community, one which we've all been able to share our problems together, talk freely and discuss any kind of topic that we wanted, from Final Fantasy to problems with school.

Unfortunately, the decision was made to archive the board while it still had some minimal activity, rather than let spammers come and take over, which I think we will all agree on. Although there was the fair share of drama, people leaving and not much activity, the fact that we managed to keep it going until now is a statement to say that we weren't going to let it go down without trying our best to keep it open.

So after 3 years, 50000 posts and over 1000 topics later, with one of the best and closest communities on the web, FFDiscussion has closed on the 1st December 2010
FFDiscussion
It's been just over 3 years since FFD opened, and it's been a close knit community, one which we've all been able to share our problems together, talk freely and discuss any kind of topic that we wanted, from Final Fantasy to problems with school.

Unfortunately, the decision was made to archive the board while it still had some minimal activity, rather than let spammers come and take over, which I think we will all agree on. Although there was the fair share of drama, people leaving and not much activity, the fact that we managed to keep it going until now is a statement to say that we weren't going to let it go down without trying our best to keep it open.

So after 3 years, 50000 posts and over 1000 topics later, with one of the best and closest communities on the web, FFDiscussion has closed on the 1st December 2010
FFDiscussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FFDiscussion

Home to final fantasy talks and much more. Rp, thread games, general chat, and show off sections are all active. Enjoy the community!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Admins returning after December 1st, please check the Elite Eight board, and read the sticky thread for more info.

Demon World

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Jimi
Admin
Jimi

Male Number of posts : 7893
Job/hobbies : Admin/Writer/Teacher/Recruiter
Biography : Loved by many, hated by more.
Rep : 3
Registration date : 2007-11-02

Demon World - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demon World   Demon World - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 3:11 pm

Satan himself entered the mind of Shinu and informed him that he would be given the authority to produce a booming voice to echo throughout the battlefield, and temporary flight to descend upon the warriors on his own accord.

And so he used these things, descending down slowly, hovering over the warriors.

Hold your arms! Halt your attacks! No man, demon, angel, or any living soul would dare interrupt the prophecies of a man who works for both Satan and God alike. Hush up with these foolish taunts and threats, widen your ears and accept the message that you are about to receive. For what I will deliver will grant you all your bloodlust and battle crazes, but the world in which it will take place will be none that you could expect. Only the damphir among you will love it, but it will come with a small price.

Shinu cleared his throat and his voice echoed throughout the winds, the flames, the tides, and the light itself carried his message through the ears and minds of the warriors locked on the battlefield.

The crazed warrior with the wings of the same hue as the diamonds that can only be found in the depths of his home shall return to his origins. The sane warrior with the wings of the same hue as the light that cannot enter shall be allowed and forced in. The fallen shall be subdued and forced to stand and fight in a place that may prove more comforting than it would appear. A man will meet a home that he is unfamiliar with so that he may excel in battle. A man of iron weilding ways will be the witness, to tell the story of the beginning of the end to those who make their way through.

No sooner than he had finished speaking, the mother Earth herself opened up wide to fulfill her hunger by swallowing the fighters and the messanger whole. The digestive track of mother Earth took its toll as the fighters pluged into seemingly neverending darkness until the outer layers of hell opened up as if it were a single celled organism's membrane, softening to allow the prophecised passage of the warrior's and said prophet. As they were sent down into Satan's very own colleseum so that he can watch for his pleasure, the messanger's eyes made solitude contact with a familar face that he'd seen, but this was the first time she returned his glance.

With a loud thud, the fighters smashed into the ground, the four of them now encased by the flames the damphir so loved. The half breed felt strangely comforted by his new surroundings, and the glorious and fallen one were in a world they wished to have never seen.

God felt for them however, and much to his dismay, he had to intertwine his powers opposite those in the underworld, and granted the fallen angel and archangel immunity from the flames of hell, allowing them to fight more comfortably.

Shinu looked around at the souless faces that screamed over and over, egging on the fight, waiting to see some much needed entertainment.

How the fuck am I supposed to get out of here?
Back to top Go down
https://ffdiscussion.forumotion.com
Elite

Elite

Male Number of posts : 505
Job/hobbies : College Student
Rep : 0
Registration date : 2007-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Demon World   Demon World - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 3:17 pm

Melfina strained herself to look over at her enemy. Rage built in her as the demon wallowed in the angel's pain. Rage soon built into anger, then hate, then energy. She burst from the ground rubble and sent herself charging at the demon hoping to knock him off balance at least.

"Stop it!" She screamed.
Back to top Go down
Silent Contemplation

Silent Contemplation

Male Number of posts : 2885
Job/hobbies : Guitar, Videogames, Listening to music for hours on end.
Biography : I'm a music lover, music is my life. I love to rp, and I'm crazy sometimes. But, I'm nice mostly ^^.

PostSubject: Re: Demon World   Demon World - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 3:22 pm

He laughed, looking around, seeing the flaming pit around him. This, was to his liking. Here, he could find anwsers. Here, he could get revenge. He was caught short, however, when he heard the Fallen run at him. He got angry, and whipped his spears out of the Archangel, causing blood to spill on the ground below him. He whipped around, bringing his spears to her midsection, trying to cut her in half. He maliciously grinned. He was about to finally get his revenge on one of the ones he hated, one of the many he wanted to kill. His eyes widened, as he waited to see the blood spill, to see her fall before him. He laughed, as he turned around. He could care less about a humans supposed prophecy. All he wanted was blood.

THIS IS THE DAY I GET REVENGE ON ONE!!! THE REST CAN WAIT!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Elite

Elite

PostSubject: Re: Demon World   Demon World - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 3:30 pm

In Melfina's fit of rage she didn't realize she had left herself wide open to an attack, let alone the demon bringing his weapont to bear again so quickly. She barely was able to pull off from her hasty charge in time enough for the spear to cut her stomach, however not too deep. Melfina's eyes widened as she stopped suddenly holding her stomach as blood slowly seeped from her hands. She crumpled to the ground, her strength felt like it was all gone now. She could only look at the grimacing face of the demon before her.

"Mission?" She slowly muttered. "Apparantly you aren't the one in control of yourself after all." She managed a meak smile before wincing at the pain of her stomach.
Back to top Go down
Silent Contemplation

Silent Contemplation

Biography : I'm a music lover, music is my life. I love to rp, and I'm crazy sometimes. But, I'm nice mostly ^^.

PostSubject: Re: Demon World   Demon World - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 3:37 pm

(not using fire. I'll try later and learn the hard way, just for the frik of it. XD)

he laughed, looking down on the Fallen.

on the contrary, Fallen one. Before you die, I shall tell you of my 'mission'. It began when I was a child. Born to a Demon Mother and Vampire father, a half breed like me didn't stand a chance. We were exiled. They left us to die, alone. There I was trained. Everything went well for a while, until I left for a short time, to feed. The demons, vampires, and fallens of the area despised my parents. They killed them while I was gone. They outnumbered them greatly. When I got back, they were dead, their heads on pikes. It was then I vowed to kill the three races that so despised my kind and the ones who created us. I wont stop until their all dead. You just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time, girl. No matter. It was fun while it lasted.

he grinned, and started laughing. He stared down at the Fallen girl, and grinned at her.

But all things must come to an end. My existance, however feint, will be wrought with the blood of your kind, and the others who caused my pain and suffering. No matter what.

he turned around, walking away from the girl, twoards the Angel that he had left earlier. He gripped his spears, and grinned again.

your turn, Angel. Call your gun. I want to have some fun before killing you.
Back to top Go down
Elite

Elite

PostSubject: Re: Demon World   Demon World - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 4:00 pm

Melfina couldn't bare to stand this demon's logic. She gritted her teeth as she pulled one of her pistols out and fired the last few bullets near the demon to get his attention before hearing the distinct click of no ammunition.

"Not everyone despises your kind...I never did..." She whispered.
Back to top Go down
One_Winged_Angel

One_Winged_Angel

Male Number of posts : 454
Job/hobbies : video games / movies / parties / reading
Biography : I found that if you dont set any goals for yourself, then you can never be dissapointed lol
Registration date : 2007-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Demon World   Demon World - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 7:35 pm

Sword in hand the half demon thrusted his blade forward, tired of the dhampir's rant, thrusting his blade into the stomach of the dhampir, followed by a quick thrust of his foot, throwing the dhampir back, then lifted his revolver at the fallen angel, and his blade to the archangel's throat.

"No more. Enough proficies, enough missions. I came here to fight, I came here to wipe the devils from the face of the world." The half demon spoke deeply and coldly, "I wont let you stand in my way, prepare yourselves."
Back to top Go down
Silent Contemplation

Silent Contemplation

PostSubject: Re: Demon World   Demon World - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 8:25 pm

he thrust out his wings, and looked down at the demon, holding his stomach slightly.

your quite slow, aren't you. Nonetheless...

he put his hand out, and fire drifted to it, forming a ball above his hand. he put it to his stomach, and it sank in, healing the wound. His armored and hardened flesh had stopped most of the impact, but he healed it, to stop any hinderance it might have caused. he looked at him again.

your next, demon. you and your kind are.
Back to top Go down
One_Winged_Angel

One_Winged_Angel

Biography : I found that if you dont set any goals for yourself, then you can never be dissapointed lol

PostSubject: Re: Demon World   Demon World - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 8:42 pm

The half demon put his gun away and bursted towards the dhampir, jumping into the air, swinging both blades down in a cross. His body began to glow a blood red, his hair rising upwards as he attacked faster than before
Back to top Go down
Elite

Elite

PostSubject: Re: Demon World   Demon World - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 9:01 pm

"Please stop both of you..." Melfina struggled to even whisper her few words as she coughed some blood up.
Back to top Go down
Silent Contemplation

Silent Contemplation

PostSubject: Re: Demon World   Demon World - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 11:26 am

he laughed, and pulled his wings close to him, dropping from the air. This caused the demons attack to miss, and he dropped close to the flames. He pulled open his wings just in time to glide above them. He laughed.

here, I'm going to have some fun.

he put his hand out, and some nearby fire strayed to it, making a large ball of fire. He put his spears out, fliginging them in front of them. He sent the ball of fire at them, and they caught fire. He grabbed them, putting them together in annother cross. He turned twoard the demon, and started spinning them, making a ring of fire above him. The nearby fire rushed to the vaccum being created, and formed a large tunnel of flame above him. As he spun the spears faster, he launched the attack. Since there was so much fire around, it was easy to do and barely took any energy. He just had to manipulate the fire, and make it go where he wanted it to. Fireballs escaped from the whirlwind of flame, and sped twoard the demon. It was closely followed by large flamethrowers, hurtled out of the tornado from going to fast. Next, he stopped the spinning altogether, and the tornado flew upward, speeding twoard the demon. He laughed, watching.
Back to top Go down
One_Winged_Angel

One_Winged_Angel

PostSubject: Re: Demon World   Demon World - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 12:48 pm

The demon looked into the flames with little emotion. His body was dropping into the flames. A sudden burst of demonic energy engulfed his body. The demon began to change, his soft human skin becoming hard as dragon scale, his hair spiking up at the pure energy of the transformation, turning into a pale white. His skin was black now, and two large wings spread from his back, lifting him up. A red aura circled his body, and lighting surged from his core. His blades turned a crimson red and grew in size.

The demon burst into the flames, spinning the opposite way, dissapating the vortex of flames and mildly burning him. He appeared once more in an instant, crossing his blades outwards. Beams of demonic aura encased the blades increasing the reach, causing a double slash per blade
Back to top Go down
Chimerageist

Chimerageist

Male Number of posts : 799
Job/hobbies : World Domination (696)
Biography : I'm a fun loving, easy going, sarcastic, funny, power-hungry man of men.Talk to me ;D.

PostSubject: Re: Demon World   Demon World - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 8:55 am

*Gabriel grinned as he looked around at the new scenary.After the initial horror of it all faded away, all that was left was intrigue.*

So this is where the bad boys go eh?No wonder demons are a wee bit fucked.Having to live in a place like this would drive anyone insane.But back to buisiness...

*He turned to Satan.*

Once i'm done with your sick game...I swear on my status that you will be the next to fall, and my mission will be done.Wait and watch.

*He opened his wings wide and flew high into the air, brandishing Alpha as he did.Pointing it down at the other three, he slashed it through teh air, creating an enourmous shockwave of searing holy energy that sped down at them at the speed of sound.*
Back to top Go down
http://WWW.Stfu.com
One_Winged_Angel

One_Winged_Angel

PostSubject: Re: Demon World   Demon World - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 9:35 pm

The demon sensed the intense energy and jumped back from the Dhampir, pulling his revolver out and shooting the full load at him.
Back to top Go down
Silent Contemplation

Silent Contemplation

PostSubject: Re: Demon World   Demon World - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 11:19 am

he laughed a little, first putting his attention twoard the Demon shooting at him. He spun his spear, making the oncomming bullets fly away, like he had done before with the Fallen girl. he grinned

just like the girl. I'll deal with you in a moment, demon.

he turned around, and brought his right spear up, filled with Dark power. He slashed it upward, focousing more energy into it. Within seconds, both of the shockwaves collided, imploding. They both sent smaller shockwaves out,of both Dark and Light energy, but the shockwaves themselves disapated. He laughed, and sped forward, comming up in front of the Angel.

how many times must I prove your long range attacks have all but no effect. you Angels never learn.

he brought his spears together, andslashed them both at the Angel, making the slash scissor-like, trying to cut him in half.
Back to top Go down
Chimerageist

Chimerageist

Male Number of posts : 799
Job/hobbies : World Domination (696)
Biography : I'm a fun loving, easy going, sarcastic, funny, power-hungry man of men.Talk to me ;D.

PostSubject: Re: Demon World   Demon World - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 12:56 pm

*He grinned at the oncoming attack and thrust his blade forward, lodging it between the two spears.*

I agree, we don't ever learn.This much is all too true...however...

*He kicked his leg up and knocked back the spears.*

Improvisation has always proved to be much more entertaining anyways!

*He swiped some blood off of the Dhampir's spears and rubbed it over his own blade.Holding it to his face he began to chant...as two enourmous white wings protruded out of the blade's guard.A circle of holy energy surrounded Gabriel, and began to fill him with energy beyond that of physical comprehension.*

Evil shall never prevail...

Final Ascention!!!

*The ground beneath him exploded in a flurry of white, and six white wings appeared on Gabriel's back to compliment the two already there.His eyes turned from gold to a blinding white, and his body seemed to fade as it was replaced with a glowing mass of holy energy.This energy grinned, and swung it's blade at the Dhampir's face with unparalleled force.As this attack was initiated, hundreds of spears made from crystalized light rained down through the Underworld, impaling anything that stood in their way.*
Back to top Go down
http://WWW.Stfu.com
Silent Contemplation

Silent Contemplation

PostSubject: Re: Demon World   Demon World - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 1:38 pm

(nice. my turn ^^)

he laughed

maybe.....I can go all out. I wont lose. not when I'm having this much fun!

time seemed to stop around them. The crackling of Hell's flame had ceased, as did all other sound. The only thing that hadn't stopped, was them. Although everyone had stopped moving, they could still see everything around them, as if they were suspended in time. He moved, putting his arms out, looking up at the Angel

this.....is my full power!

Hell's Harbringer!!!
(are-bin-ger)

he laughed, and his body became black, and his eyes, blood red still, were surrounded by black. His wings became larger, and became more bat-like. His horns grew, and came to a sharp point two feet above his head. His hands moved wildly, and the claws at the end of his fingertips became longer, sharper, and thicker, resempling obsidian daggers. His fangs became blood red, and his teeth became sharp. His spears contorted in every way imaginable, and finally took shape. When they stopped, they were one; a long thick obsidian pole, about seven feet long, and the blade, four feet long, and two feet wide, the color of the deepest abyss. A portal opened below him, a rift of the deepest abyss. Long dark tendrils raced out of the portal, followed by sharp shards of the purest Dark energy. Time resumed, and he slashed his spear upward, colliding with the sword. Neither moved, neither prevailed. There was a standstill. He tried to push against the sword, putting his full power behind it.

(mind saying how this ended? I never was good with epic outcomes....XD just dont kill him...thats my job XD)
Back to top Go down
Elite

Elite

PostSubject: Re: Demon World   Demon World - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 6:48 pm

Melfina could only stare in awe at the battle taking place before her. She felt a drop of tears trickle down her face.

"Stop the fighting...it doesn't have to end like this..." She whispered to herself.
Back to top Go down
One_Winged_Angel

One_Winged_Angel

PostSubject: Re: Demon World   Demon World - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 7:51 pm

The demon raised his blades into the air, dark energy rising into the air consuming him. His demonic form became more and more demonic as the energy entered him. His wings grew in size, his blades transforming in shape and size, larger and jagged, dark energy pouring out. His eyes glowed red, and his hair shaped into black horns. His hands grew claws, and spikes jutted out of his shoulders.

He looked up at the two fighting and jumped up, disappearing from sight. He reappeared and slashed both blades down in a cross, aimed at both's chest, dark beams of energy following his slash
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Demon World   Demon World - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Demon World
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3