FFDiscussion
It's been just over 3 years since FFD opened, and it's been a close knit community, one which we've all been able to share our problems together, talk freely and discuss any kind of topic that we wanted, from Final Fantasy to problems with school.

Unfortunately, the decision was made to archive the board while it still had some minimal activity, rather than let spammers come and take over, which I think we will all agree on. Although there was the fair share of drama, people leaving and not much activity, the fact that we managed to keep it going until now is a statement to say that we weren't going to let it go down without trying our best to keep it open.

So after 3 years, 50000 posts and over 1000 topics later, with one of the best and closest communities on the web, FFDiscussion has closed on the 1st December 2010
FFDiscussion
It's been just over 3 years since FFD opened, and it's been a close knit community, one which we've all been able to share our problems together, talk freely and discuss any kind of topic that we wanted, from Final Fantasy to problems with school.

Unfortunately, the decision was made to archive the board while it still had some minimal activity, rather than let spammers come and take over, which I think we will all agree on. Although there was the fair share of drama, people leaving and not much activity, the fact that we managed to keep it going until now is a statement to say that we weren't going to let it go down without trying our best to keep it open.

So after 3 years, 50000 posts and over 1000 topics later, with one of the best and closest communities on the web, FFDiscussion has closed on the 1st December 2010
FFDiscussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FFDiscussion

Home to final fantasy talks and much more. Rp, thread games, general chat, and show off sections are all active. Enjoy the community!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Admins returning after December 1st, please check the Elite Eight board, and read the sticky thread for more info.

Demon Hunters

Go down 
+2
Silent Contemplation
One_Winged_Angel
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
One_Winged_Angel

One_Winged_Angel

Male Number of posts : 454
Job/hobbies : video games / movies / parties / reading
Biography : I found that if you dont set any goals for yourself, then you can never be dissapointed lol
Rep : 0
Registration date : 2007-11-13

Demon Hunters Empty
PostSubject: Demon Hunters   Demon Hunters Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 8:06 pm

To celebrate the release of DMC4, i have decided to create a new RP.

Its a darker world, demons, angels, and everything in between. Weapons are whatever you want. Guns, blades, or combos (guns with blades on it) whatever ur heart desires. However, I have only 4 main roles i want filled that noone else can take.

Half Demon (can go in and out of demon state. stronger in demon state, but cant stay in it permanately) - OWA
Archangel (strongest angel) -
Dhampir (demon vampire, special race) - SC
Fallen Angel (dark angel. not demonic, but has darker angelic powers) - Elite

these other 3 will go to the 3 that stay with the story full time and will prevent it from dying. create love interests, rivalries and a name for urself. if all goes well, this will be only part 1

Last edited by on Thu Feb 07, 2008 9:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Silent Contemplation

Silent Contemplation

Male Number of posts : 2885
Job/hobbies : Guitar, Videogames, Listening to music for hours on end.
Biography : I'm a music lover, music is my life. I love to rp, and I'm crazy sometimes. But, I'm nice mostly ^^.
Registration date : 2007-11-07

Demon Hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demon Hunters   Demon Hunters Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 8:18 pm

Very Happy

you know I'm in. Dhampir. gotta stick to what I know.
Back to top Go down
Elite

Elite

Male Number of posts : 505
Job/hobbies : College Student

Demon Hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demon Hunters   Demon Hunters Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 8:40 pm

I'll take the Fallen Angel? And we have to make new profiles yes?
Back to top Go down
One_Winged_Angel

One_Winged_Angel

Biography : I found that if you dont set any goals for yourself, then you can never be dissapointed lol

Demon Hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demon Hunters   Demon Hunters Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 9:06 am

yea u do, but only in the sense that ur character has to have those racial traits. u can make the same character, but new abilities must be added
Back to top Go down
Silent Contemplation

Silent Contemplation

Biography : I'm a music lover, music is my life. I love to rp, and I'm crazy sometimes. But, I'm nice mostly ^^.

Demon Hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demon Hunters   Demon Hunters Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 2:21 pm

ok then. might as well start.

Name: Gonzu Zumeki
Race: Dhampir
Appearance: (Human disguise)
https://2img.net/h/i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb240/Kogenkun/vampire.jpg
Vampire/Demon- https://2img.net/h/i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc109/vinh_z0z0/vampire.jpg
Weapon:
Spear del Diablo, Spear of the Devil
https://2img.net/h/i92.photobucket.com/albums/l17/kawaiikunoichi_97/Roleplay%20Characters/weapons/70.jpg
La mano derecha del fuego, The Fire's Right Hand
https://2img.net/h/i92.photobucket.com/albums/l17/kawaiikunoichi_97/Roleplay%20Characters/weapons/60.jpg
La muerte del Dedo, Death's Finger
https://2img.net/h/i127.photobucket.com/albums/p139/chaosemperor21/Dagger.png

Bio: born to a demon mother, and a vampire father, he was exiled by both races, never able to fit in with either race. Throughout his clildhood, he spent most of his days training with his parents, developing the skills to fight and kill. He learned quickly, and son mastered both techniques of the Vampire and Demon. A few centuries later, after traveling the world, he returned to his home, to find his parents murdered by the local Demons and Vampires, for breeding together. He went on a rampage, killing anything he saw, Vampire, Demon, and the occasional Human. After the madness, he exiled himself, vowing never to return to his home. He roamed the earth, trying to find a place to call home. He was chased away by the townspeople, because it was obvious he was a Vampire, with his fangs. But, he could go out into the sunlight, only suseptible if he stayed in it for more than three days. If he did, his body would start to break down, and he would have to go into a sleep, for weeks, to recover. When this happens he is completely vulnerable. He learned this after straying frm his home. He was almost killed by the townpeople, but fled int the night. He still roamsto this day, still searching.

Last edited by on Fri Feb 08, 2008 3:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
One_Winged_Angel

One_Winged_Angel

Demon Hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demon Hunters   Demon Hunters Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 2:53 pm

ok, im starting this thread off with a bang. I want to introduce the scene, a dark, ghost town, silent, with little to no humans. The Dhampir and Fallen Angel will be fighting one another. Why? idk, that ill leave up to ur imaginations, however u both will know who each other is, and what they are. make it an epic fight, and u can ignore pain, but not all of it, dont go over the top. Ill post the thread once i get the ok. If i get an Archangel, he/she will enter as an observer that will then join the fight
Back to top Go down
Chimerageist

Chimerageist

Male Number of posts : 799
Job/hobbies : World Domination (696)
Biography : I'm a fun loving, easy going, sarcastic, funny, power-hungry man of men.Talk to me ;D.

Demon Hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demon Hunters   Demon Hunters Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 4:34 pm

I suppose I can pull off the archangel, but before I create my profile, I'm just curious.Is this archangel like, 100% holy?Or acn I wing it a bit.And what are his motivations for the story?I already have an Archangel in one of my stories *coughArielcough* so I figure I acn play another as well XD.I won't be able to post my profile till I get back tonight though Sad.I'm leaving for a doc. Appointment ; ;.

Ack, and one more thing, this rp won't have any DMC4 spoilers, will it >.>?
Back to top Go down
http://WWW.Stfu.com
One_Winged_Angel

One_Winged_Angel

Demon Hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demon Hunters   Demon Hunters Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 5:25 pm

i havent gotten DMC4, so no spoilers. the point of this is to celebrate the release with a story similar, but not the same. As for Archangel, the holy powers are what he has, but it doesnt mean he cant have elemental as well, just no dark. Dhampir can have no light, and the half demon and fallen angel can wield both. The fallen angel should have a demonic arm or something to wield the dark tho
Back to top Go down
Jimi
Admin
Jimi

Male Number of posts : 7893
Job/hobbies : Admin/Writer/Teacher/Recruiter
Biography : Loved by many, hated by more.
Rep : 3
Registration date : 2007-11-02

Demon Hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demon Hunters   Demon Hunters Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 5:36 pm

Yo can Shinu have like a small appearence as a human? Maybe I can be a special human that can deliver messages from earth, the heavens and the underworld or some shit like that. Idk, if not it's cool. Just want to get the name in there in case of part 2.
Back to top Go down
https://ffdiscussion.forumotion.com
Elite

Elite

Demon Hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demon Hunters   Demon Hunters Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 10:12 pm

Name: Melfina Tatoshi
Race: Fallen Angel
Appearance:
Demon Hunters Anime
Melfina has long flowing purple hair as well as eyes of similar color. She wears a dark black robe along with black boots.
Weapons: Melfina obtained two powerful caliber pistols which she has become quite skilled with. They have looks similar to desert eagles however have bright red streaks on the side. Melfina also has a small dagger, however she rarely has ever had to use the weapon. Magic is also a quite used skill under her numerous weapons and she uses it to its full extent.
Bio: Once an angel that fought against the demonic forces, Melfina soon fell prey to the darkness inside of herself that swallowed her into an oblivion. She, however was not fully swallowed up by the darkness and fought back with all of her mental power. However she can never be the same again, Melfina became exiled from the heavens even though she still had good intentions, however her new powers and instincts made her an outcast. Melfina began living amongs the humans, keeping to herself and fighting her own battles that she saw fit. She triest to hide herself for the most part, however sometimes its unavoidable. She is a wanderer and has never been able to rest. She however still shows some signs of weakness towards others and is not entirely shut out from the world. She still keeps the blue flower in her hair that she recieved from saving a little girl from a group of bandits that had raided a town. She'll never forget the smile the young girl gave her before running off to her home.
Back to top Go down
One_Winged_Angel

One_Winged_Angel

Demon Hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demon Hunters   Demon Hunters Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 12:59 pm

of course, Shinu can join as whatever u want him to be, send me his profile in a pm first tho jimi, just so i can approve it.
Back to top Go down
Chimerageist

Chimerageist

Male Number of posts : 799
Job/hobbies : World Domination (696)
Biography : I'm a fun loving, easy going, sarcastic, funny, power-hungry man of men.Talk to me ;D.

Demon Hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demon Hunters   Demon Hunters Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 2:56 pm

Name:
-Gabriel Christ

Appearance:
-Gabriel Christ

Race:
-Archangel

Weapons:
-Gabriel employs the use of intensely powerful white/holy magic, slings two customized handguns, one super-powerful rifle, and wields a sword of...oversized proportions.

Alpha-It is a greatsword constructed from gold and 100% pure mithril.Inside of the golden blade are lines of silver so as to do extra damage against the undead.When Gabriel is at his full power, the blade sprouts two white wings on the side.It is approximately 5 feet long, and 6 inches wide.

Salvation+Repention-These are dual .50 calibur magnums Gabriel claimed while walking around on the Earth.The words on the side read Smith and Wesson...and although he wasn't sure exactly what that meant he took them anyways, realizing what power they posessed...not too mention they looked pretty slick.Applying the appropriate customization, he created the pinnacle of power in terms of mere handguns.He increased the chamber to allow for his own custom .90 calibur bullets.These bullets also come in three distinct forms...

Beta Bullets-Explosive silver bullets.

Gamma Bullets-Armour-piercing mithril bullets.

Delta Bullets-Homing-capable bullets formed from crystalized light.

Omega-Gabriel's "baby".A fully-automatic .70 calibur Minigun capable of firing over 300 bullets per second.This weapon was constructed with only one philosophy in mind..."There's no kill like overkill."

It fires explosive, armour piercing bullets that could cut clean through a steel wall if need be.The gun itself is made out of an extremmly powerful yet lightweight mithril/carbon nanotube alloy.It is fitted with a large chamber on it's back that allows one's self to slip their arm into so as to allow for unparalled handling.Another feature it employs is a central rocket-capable chamber inbetween the normal bullet chambers.Gabriel will only employ the use of Omega when faced with a dire situation.

Background:
-One of the most ancient of angels, he is as old as the heaven's themselves.Originally a direct defender of the heaven's until one faithful day in which he fell in love with a young maiden of the Earth.He was not supposed to visit the Earth realm at any time and was supposed to stay in Heaven for all of eternity.Occasionally however, he would sneak down to live among the Humans, for he loved their world for all it was worth.Unfortuantely, one young lady captured his eye, and he quickly became smitten with her.It was taboo for an Angel to ever associate directly with humans, let alone court with them.Little did he know that the very woman he fell in love with...was actually a demon sent to learn the secrets of heaven.Gabriel fell so madly in love with this demon, that he revealed to her his true self, and spoke unto her the secrets of the afterlife, and every little detail about heaven.At this point, the woman also revealed her true form, and took this information to the bowels of hell.The leaders above soon caught whiff of what had happened, and Gabriel was punished drastically.In order to make up for the leverage he had given demons in their crusade against the angels, he had to now take up a job every angel feared getting.He was now a hunter of demons, and would be forced to seek out and destroy them for all eternity...or until every last demon was purged from the planet.Until this task was complete, he would never be able to return to the home he once knew.
Back to top Go down
http://WWW.Stfu.com
Jimi
Admin
Jimi

Demon Hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demon Hunters   Demon Hunters Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 3:43 pm

thanks wayne. pm sent btw.
Back to top Go down
Elite

Elite

Demon Hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demon Hunters   Demon Hunters Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 3:46 pm

So, when's it start?
Back to top Go down
One_Winged_Angel

One_Winged_Angel

Demon Hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demon Hunters   Demon Hunters Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 3:53 pm

as soon as SC sends me his profile on this thread
Back to top Go down
Silent Contemplation

Silent Contemplation

Demon Hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demon Hunters   Demon Hunters Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 4:46 pm

ah, lol. didn't know it was waiting on me. Just sent.
Back to top Go down
One_Winged_Angel

One_Winged_Angel

Demon Hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demon Hunters   Demon Hunters Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 5:18 pm

nicely made, ill make it now. remember, fallen angel vs Dhampir, archangel starts as observer, than enters as he wishes. Shinu can enter as he likes i dont mind, killing demons, or whatever
Back to top Go down
Silent Contemplation

Silent Contemplation

Demon Hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demon Hunters   Demon Hunters Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 5:36 pm

I'll let Eric start it off. I never was good at describing a newly started fight.
Back to top Go down
Jimi
Admin
Jimi

Demon Hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demon Hunters   Demon Hunters Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 1:26 am

Shinu
6'2 182 lbs.

The appearence is the same old Shinu that you all know with the goatee and all.

History:
In the midst of the biggest sports game of all time, Shinu was at the forefront taking and making bets all over the place. He was confident in his pick, and why wouldn't he be? He never lost, and his predictions were seen to be more prophecy than educated guesses. This time though, the entire gambling society worked against him to finally get back at him for all the money he'd won. They convinced one of the star players on one of the teams to shave points so that the over wouldn't cover the spread as Shinu had predicted.

Of course, Shinu lost the bet, and with that loss, he owed a lot of people a lot of money, more money than he even had. Immediately, an underground covert manunt began and Shinu was on the run for years. Finally, just when they had him cornered, he prayed to God for forgiveness and to help him from this situation. However, Satan picked up on this cry for help as well, and defeated his enemies for him, all 120 that had him boxed in. At the exact same time, God forgave him of his ways and helped by simaltaneously destroying his chasers. Within a matter of one blinding second, Shinu was in debt to both Heaven and Hell.

Thankfully, a compromise was found. Shinu was to be the messanger for both Heaven and Hell, being the only mortal to be allowed access to Earth, Heaven, and Hell to send messages and bring prophecies. Obviously, he was not to tell any other mortals about his being able to exist in the over and underworld while being alive on Earth at the same time.

Weapons:
Same old Nuraki.

Shinu's role will be modest, so I may not do much killing, just in defense. I'll be pming you my ideas for when to enter, and who I'll interact with, just to make sure you know where I'm going with what Wayne. Thanks again.
Back to top Go down
Jimi
Admin
Jimi

Demon Hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demon Hunters   Demon Hunters Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 3:55 pm

in case you read my last post, and have no clue what the fuck just happened.

The elements clashed to make the world be engulfed in steam and mist, so visibility may be more limited than usual.

Other than that, I just made some badass effects to make this battle sicker than it already was.
Back to top Go down
One_Winged_Angel

One_Winged_Angel

Demon Hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demon Hunters   Demon Hunters Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 4:41 pm

this thread is going well so far. Jimi, if u want a larger role u can go for it, but adding the effects is great. im hoping for another crimson blade thread
Back to top Go down
Jimi
Admin
Jimi

Demon Hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demon Hunters   Demon Hunters Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 4:52 pm

Thanks, I'll stay modest for now, and I need to get my human ass out of that battle.

Time for a trip to see an old friend.
Back to top Go down
Tif

Tif

Female Number of posts : 1563
Job/hobbies : kool-aid. Ohhh, yeah!
Biography : Do we have to fill this one out? >:{
Registration date : 2007-11-23

Demon Hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demon Hunters   Demon Hunters Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 11:07 am

Can I have a cameo? I read the whole rp and it's not good, but great. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jimi
Admin
Jimi

Demon Hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demon Hunters   Demon Hunters Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 1:59 pm

I have a GREAT idea for a role you could play in this one Tif. If owa allows it of course.

Damn, sometimes I'm really a genius.
Back to top Go down
Tif

Tif

Female Number of posts : 1563
Job/hobbies : kool-aid. Ohhh, yeah!
Biography : Do we have to fill this one out? >:{
Registration date : 2007-11-23

Demon Hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demon Hunters   Demon Hunters Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 2:23 pm

Do tell?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Demon Hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demon Hunters   Demon Hunters Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Demon Hunters
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next