FFDiscussion
It's been just over 3 years since FFD opened, and it's been a close knit community, one which we've all been able to share our problems together, talk freely and discuss any kind of topic that we wanted, from Final Fantasy to problems with school.

Unfortunately, the decision was made to archive the board while it still had some minimal activity, rather than let spammers come and take over, which I think we will all agree on. Although there was the fair share of drama, people leaving and not much activity, the fact that we managed to keep it going until now is a statement to say that we weren't going to let it go down without trying our best to keep it open.

So after 3 years, 50000 posts and over 1000 topics later, with one of the best and closest communities on the web, FFDiscussion has closed on the 1st December 2010
FFDiscussion
It's been just over 3 years since FFD opened, and it's been a close knit community, one which we've all been able to share our problems together, talk freely and discuss any kind of topic that we wanted, from Final Fantasy to problems with school.

Unfortunately, the decision was made to archive the board while it still had some minimal activity, rather than let spammers come and take over, which I think we will all agree on. Although there was the fair share of drama, people leaving and not much activity, the fact that we managed to keep it going until now is a statement to say that we weren't going to let it go down without trying our best to keep it open.

So after 3 years, 50000 posts and over 1000 topics later, with one of the best and closest communities on the web, FFDiscussion has closed on the 1st December 2010
FFDiscussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FFDiscussion

Home to final fantasy talks and much more. Rp, thread games, general chat, and show off sections are all active. Enjoy the community!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Admins returning after December 1st, please check the Elite Eight board, and read the sticky thread for more info.

Kisagaru the White

Go down 
+2
Jimi
Silent Contemplation
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Jimi
Admin
Jimi

Male Number of posts : 7893
Job/hobbies : Admin/Writer/Teacher/Recruiter
Biography : Loved by many, hated by more.
Rep : 3
Registration date : 2007-11-02

Kisagaru the White - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kisagaru the White   Kisagaru the White - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 11:42 am

Shinu bitch slapped it with Nuraki.

My training has been done for a long time. Get up. We need to get this shit straight.
Back to top Go down
https://ffdiscussion.forumotion.com
Silent Contemplation

Silent Contemplation

Male Number of posts : 2885
Job/hobbies : Guitar, Videogames, Listening to music for hours on end.
Biography : I'm a music lover, music is my life. I love to rp, and I'm crazy sometimes. But, I'm nice mostly ^^.
Rep : 0
Registration date : 2007-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Kisagaru the White   Kisagaru the White - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 11:44 am

Kisagaru looked at Shinu for a moment, and got to his feet

"and what is it we need to get straight kid?"
Back to top Go down
Jimi
Admin
Jimi

PostSubject: Re: Kisagaru the White   Kisagaru the White - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 11:50 am

My training is done, and I'm a King now. No matter how much I respect you, you haven't changed. If you take one more life, you won't take another unless I'm next. Get your shit straight, we both know what needs to be done now. You think you were brought back for no reason? Get real Kisa. Let's get this thing poppin, my kids want to see you again. I can't have them around this monster you're acting like now.
Back to top Go down
Silent Contemplation

Silent Contemplation

Biography : I'm a music lover, music is my life. I love to rp, and I'm crazy sometimes. But, I'm nice mostly ^^.

PostSubject: Re: Kisagaru the White   Kisagaru the White - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 12:03 pm

Kisagaru sighed, and turned around

"I dont even know what just happened. the only thing I remember is a white light, and standing here."

he turned back around

"do you really think I want to be like him again? stupid kid. I dont-"

he felt a sharp stabbing pain in his head, and he fell to his knees. he heard a voice in his head.

"did I say you could stop?! kill them! do it now!"

he yelled out in pain.

"no..Iwont!"

"Do as I say!!! I command you!"

he struggled against his impule to kill anything in sight. he held his head, as another sharp pain went through his mind.

He apeared in a large city, in the square, surrounded by people. suddenly, there was an explosion in the area, and the building on the northwest side of the square exploded, sending chunks of it out into the square, kiling anyone caught in the way of the burning peices. then, a large demon, a large black dragon, came lflying out of the wreckage. It was 20 feet tall, with large, black, veiny wings, which had a wingspan of about 20 feet in each direction. his claws, both on his hands and feet, were crimson covered from blood. he flew into the air, and then sudenly crashed to the ground, making more of the square fly out, killing citices. after the first explosion, he people panicked and ran. but after this, they went insane. people everywhere in the city started to file out, sometimes running over each other, causing chaos and dissaray. the dragon flew up from the destroyed square, and sent out a flamethrower, turning around, to ctch the whole square on fire. then, a portal suddenly appeared beside him, and demons rushed out, destroying more of the city and killing everyone they saw. more poratls opened in other parts of the city, and more and more demons appeared. soon, the city was in ruins. there wasnt a single part of the city that hadnt been destroyed or set ablaze. then, the dragon flew into the air, and the demons were sucked back into the portals. the dragon roared, over the city, that lay in ruin below him.

Kisagaru yelled out in pain as the last moments of the vision ended, leaving him drained and exhausted. the voice had subsided, and the pain was over. he let go of his head, staring up into the sky.[/i]
Back to top Go down
Jimi
Admin
Jimi

PostSubject: Re: Kisagaru the White   Kisagaru the White - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 12:09 pm

Oh boy, here we go again. Kisa, I thought he was done with you? How did he get back? Better yet, what are we going to do about it?
Back to top Go down
Silent Contemplation

Silent Contemplation

PostSubject: Re: Kisagaru the White   Kisagaru the White - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 12:11 pm

Kisagaru, breathing heavily, stood up. he swyaed a little but, he turned around, and started to walk off.

"I have to stop him...he's about to strike...."

he picked up his swords, and started to walk off out of the wreckage of the once-standing village.
Back to top Go down
One_Winged_Angel

One_Winged_Angel

Male Number of posts : 454
Job/hobbies : video games / movies / parties / reading
Biography : I found that if you dont set any goals for yourself, then you can never be dissapointed lol
Registration date : 2007-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Kisagaru the White   Kisagaru the White - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 6:31 pm

Lucian forced himself up to his knees.
"Wait a minute, you cant go alone." Lucian said as he worked his way to his feet. "Im coming"
Back to top Go down
Silent Contemplation

Silent Contemplation

PostSubject: Re: Kisagaru the White   Kisagaru the White - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 6:33 pm

he kept walking, hobbling along

"who do you think you are human? I dont need you slowing me down."

(he doesnt remember anyone but Shinu and his death.)
Back to top Go down
One_Winged_Angel

One_Winged_Angel

Biography : I found that if you dont set any goals for yourself, then you can never be dissapointed lol

PostSubject: Re: Kisagaru the White   Kisagaru the White - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 6:37 pm

"Im stronger than you are you arrogant fool." Lucian said gripping his blade tightly, "and i can see you need all the help you can get."
Back to top Go down
Silent Contemplation

Silent Contemplation

PostSubject: Re: Kisagaru the White   Kisagaru the White - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 6:41 pm

he suddenly turned around, fire in his blood red eyes. he swung his wind blade back at Lucian, making a deadly wind vaccum rush past Lucian, cutting him slightly on his arm near the slash.

"I said it already. I dont need you slowing me down human!"

he angrily turned back around, walking forward. sudenly, he bent over, throwing up blood. he looked down at the puddle.

"I wont..I wont!"

he continued on, limpig and hunched, dragging his blades along with him.
Back to top Go down
One_Winged_Angel

One_Winged_Angel

PostSubject: Re: Kisagaru the White   Kisagaru the White - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 7:04 pm

Lucian didnt flinch but instead gathered flames into his hand.
"How can i slow someone down as weak as u"
Back to top Go down
Silent Contemplation

Silent Contemplation

PostSubject: Re: Kisagaru the White   Kisagaru the White - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 7:11 pm

Kisagaru kept walking, not looking back

"go ahead and try to kill me human. it isnt as easy as it looks. ask that kid over there. he's seen it firsthand."

Kisagaru walked into the forest, almost out of sight from the group.
Back to top Go down
One_Winged_Angel

One_Winged_Angel

PostSubject: Re: Kisagaru the White   Kisagaru the White - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 7:27 pm

Lucian extinguished the flames and sheathed his sword.
"hmph, hes no fun anymore, hes given up his will to fight me."
Back to top Go down
Phyero

Phyero

Male Number of posts : 91
Job/hobbies : I love to roleplay, and i'm all out for Parkour, but that's all i'm saying for now
Biography : message me to find out, it's a better way to keep up a conversations and see if you'd get along with the person.
Registration date : 2007-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Kisagaru the White   Kisagaru the White - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 11:23 am

Phyero dropped down by kisa, his face barley visible under the hood of his outfit(a different one then most of the time. same as the other main but with long sleeves instead of short and a hood.)
"Were do you plan to go? Let me come with you."
Back to top Go down
gamemonk0

gamemonk0

Male Number of posts : 2607
Rep : 1

PostSubject: Re: Kisagaru the White   Kisagaru the White - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 12:43 pm

The black figure knelt in the yard of a house in what was once the village. It's hand sifted through a pile of ashes that lay in the dirt of a garden.

The hand emerged from the ash, smeared with the sooty substance, and clutching something. It's hand opened, revealing a melted, twisted lump of glass. It could have been anything, a button, the eye of a doll, a shoe decoration...

Dropping the lump of ruined glass, the person rose and straightened, and faded away as it brushed off it's concealing garb.
Back to top Go down
Silent Contemplation

Silent Contemplation

PostSubject: Re: Kisagaru the White   Kisagaru the White - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 12:53 pm

"I dont need help. I'm going alone. its my battle. stay out of it or die by my blade."

he growled, and walked on.
Back to top Go down
Phyero

Phyero

Job/hobbies : I love to roleplay, and i'm all out for Parkour, but that's all i'm saying for now
Biography : message me to find out, it's a better way to keep up a conversations and see if you'd get along with the person.

PostSubject: Re: Kisagaru the White   Kisagaru the White - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 12:57 pm

"We've gone through that before, we're almost equaly matched, and unlike before I have nothing to lose, I gave Kairi everything, I wouldn't come to help you, i'm coming to watch."
Back to top Go down
Silent Contemplation

Silent Contemplation

PostSubject: Re: Kisagaru the White   Kisagaru the White - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 1:00 pm

(ok, I'm just gonna say it...WILL SOMEBODY FRIKKIN POST IN HERE!!!!! -_- god this is getting annoying. I see the people on here for HOURS on end but NOTHING. and YES, i'm impatient.>-<)
Back to top Go down
Phyero

Phyero

PostSubject: Re: Kisagaru the White   Kisagaru the White - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 1:08 pm

(I know how you feel, half the time i'm on there is no one else on to rp with.)
Back to top Go down
Jimi
Admin
Jimi

PostSubject: Re: Kisagaru the White   Kisagaru the White - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 2:41 pm

Kisagaru! Where are you going? I'm not going to up and leave you. I was there at your death, and rebirth, and should you die again, i'm going to be there too. But we're not going to let that happen. now stop with this beligerrence and let us all help you.
Back to top Go down
gamemonk0

gamemonk0

PostSubject: Re: Kisagaru the White   Kisagaru the White - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 2:43 pm

"Dark hole in the fabric of the world, I bid you halt."

The figure unfolded into existence 10 yards before Kisaguru, blocking the forest path.
Back to top Go down
One_Winged_Angel

One_Winged_Angel

PostSubject: Re: Kisagaru the White   Kisagaru the White - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 2:57 pm

Lucian crossed his arms.
"He doesnt have a choice in the matter, im coming with this idiot." Lucian said as he walked beside Kisa, "If hes going to die, itll be by my blade."
he said looking at the figure blocking the entrance
Back to top Go down
Jimi
Admin
Jimi

PostSubject: Re: Kisagaru the White   Kisagaru the White - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 3:14 pm

Who the hell are you? Bidding and shit? State your name and your business.
Back to top Go down
Silent Contemplation

Silent Contemplation

PostSubject: Re: Kisagaru the White   Kisagaru the White - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 3:40 pm

"out of the way."

his eyes shined, and he disappeared.

"you dont tell us what to do."

he appeared above the intruder, and pulled out his garuda. everything got ice cold. the precipitation around him turned to ice, and he focoused on it with his mind. it formed into a long tail, attached to his blade, with a blade-like ending. he swung it down at the figure

(remember, this is when he comes back. this is new.)
Back to top Go down
gamemonk0

gamemonk0

PostSubject: Re: Kisagaru the White   Kisagaru the White - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 3:58 pm

The figure raised his hand up as if to catch the blade...

but the blade stopped before it reached the hand, deflected by a sudden flash of light.

"Cairan, that's enough."

Erk stood beside the figure, his finger pointed upward as well, though he seemed to look off into the distance at something only he could see.

"You came quickly... considering how far your quest took you." The figure responded.

"With the message you sent, how could I not? Such speedy travel has taken a toll though. My lumbar feels like a mongoose recently mistook it for a snake." Erk replied, turning his attention back upwards to Kisaguru. He had a considerably longer distance to look, as the hooded figure towered over Erk's slight frame. He was tall compared even to Shinu and Meili.

Erk and Cairan both stood aside, and Kisaguru's blade thudded into the earth between them.

"Thank you for alerting to this new development, Cairan. I'll send word if I need you help again."

"And my payment?"

"Will come in time. Now go. You doubtless have other things to concern you."

"True." And the cloaked figure folded away.

Erk turned his attention back to Kisaguru.

"So what brings you back to the realms of the living?" Erk asked politely enough, though there was a slight, guarded edge to his crisp voice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kisagaru the White   Kisagaru the White - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kisagaru the White
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next