FFDiscussion
It's been just over 3 years since FFD opened, and it's been a close knit community, one which we've all been able to share our problems together, talk freely and discuss any kind of topic that we wanted, from Final Fantasy to problems with school.

Unfortunately, the decision was made to archive the board while it still had some minimal activity, rather than let spammers come and take over, which I think we will all agree on. Although there was the fair share of drama, people leaving and not much activity, the fact that we managed to keep it going until now is a statement to say that we weren't going to let it go down without trying our best to keep it open.

So after 3 years, 50000 posts and over 1000 topics later, with one of the best and closest communities on the web, FFDiscussion has closed on the 1st December 2010
FFDiscussion
It's been just over 3 years since FFD opened, and it's been a close knit community, one which we've all been able to share our problems together, talk freely and discuss any kind of topic that we wanted, from Final Fantasy to problems with school.

Unfortunately, the decision was made to archive the board while it still had some minimal activity, rather than let spammers come and take over, which I think we will all agree on. Although there was the fair share of drama, people leaving and not much activity, the fact that we managed to keep it going until now is a statement to say that we weren't going to let it go down without trying our best to keep it open.

So after 3 years, 50000 posts and over 1000 topics later, with one of the best and closest communities on the web, FFDiscussion has closed on the 1st December 2010
FFDiscussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FFDiscussion

Home to final fantasy talks and much more. Rp, thread games, general chat, and show off sections are all active. Enjoy the community!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Admins returning after December 1st, please check the Elite Eight board, and read the sticky thread for more info.

Kisagaru the White

Go down 
+2
Jimi
Silent Contemplation
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Silent Contemplation

Silent Contemplation

Male Number of posts : 2885
Job/hobbies : Guitar, Videogames, Listening to music for hours on end.
Biography : I'm a music lover, music is my life. I love to rp, and I'm crazy sometimes. But, I'm nice mostly ^^.
Rep : 0
Registration date : 2007-11-07

Kisagaru the White - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kisagaru the White   Kisagaru the White - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 4:13 pm

kisagaru landed, the anger still in his eyes.

"I'll be the one asking questions here, Elf. who are you and why do you have the gaul to attack me out of nowhere. and it better be a good anwser."

Kisagaru's grip tightened on his sword.
Back to top Go down
gamemonk0

gamemonk0

Male Number of posts : 2607
Rep : 1

PostSubject: Re: Kisagaru the White   Kisagaru the White - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 4:16 pm

"If I recall, you were the one who used the first stroke, unless words are as sharp as your blade in your ears. And it was not I who stood in your way." Erk took another two steps back.

"But these woods are under my guardianship. The right is mine to question those who wish to pass." He went on, not letting on at all that Erk knew the man clad in white who looked at him with inferno in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Silent Contemplation

Silent Contemplation

Biography : I'm a music lover, music is my life. I love to rp, and I'm crazy sometimes. But, I'm nice mostly ^^.

PostSubject: Re: Kisagaru the White   Kisagaru the White - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 4:20 pm

Kisagaru growled, starting to glow white.

"your starting to test my patience. now move aside or die."

the air around him suddenly went from clod to below zero, freezing the air and precipitation around him, slowly turning it into chunkks of ice floating around him.
Back to top Go down
gamemonk0

gamemonk0

PostSubject: Re: Kisagaru the White   Kisagaru the White - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 4:28 pm

Erk gave a barely perceptible shiver as the heat vanished.

"I will not hinder you much further... but I must know where you intend to go, and what you want to do there. These woods have ways of making malicious intent... vanish..."
Back to top Go down
Silent Contemplation

Silent Contemplation

PostSubject: Re: Kisagaru the White   Kisagaru the White - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 4:32 pm

"thats for me to know.my intentions are my own."

he grinned at Erk, and suddenly vanished, appearing behind him

"goodbye, Elf."

he said, disappearing in a small rustle of wind, right in front of their eyes. he gave a message to Shinu before he disappeared

"in the village of Fremir, about twenty miles from here. get there quickly, and come alone. your the only one I trust."

with that, he broke the connection.
Back to top Go down
gamemonk0

gamemonk0

PostSubject: Re: Kisagaru the White   Kisagaru the White - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 4:39 pm

"Hoorn!" Erk shouted, lapsing into Elvish as he whirled and threw a bolt of Druid Fire at where Kisaguru stood, just a split second too late.

"Blast him! Gah...." The fabric of reality folded around Erk, and he was gone, as if he had never been there. His footsteps vanished as well, and leaves that had been crushed by the heels of his boots were whole again.
Back to top Go down
Jimi
Admin
Jimi

Male Number of posts : 7893
Job/hobbies : Admin/Writer/Teacher/Recruiter
Biography : Loved by many, hated by more.
Rep : 3
Registration date : 2007-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Kisagaru the White   Kisagaru the White - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 5:15 pm

Silently, mist that seemed to shroud the forest paths lifted, as if revealing the way to Shinu. He began his trek West through the woods on his way to Femrir, not telling anyone where he was going.
Back to top Go down
https://ffdiscussion.forumotion.com
Phyero

Phyero

Male Number of posts : 91
Job/hobbies : I love to roleplay, and i'm all out for Parkour, but that's all i'm saying for now
Biography : message me to find out, it's a better way to keep up a conversations and see if you'd get along with the person.
Registration date : 2007-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Kisagaru the White   Kisagaru the White - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 2:28 pm

Darkness was flling slighly through he mist.
Back to top Go down
Silent Contemplation

Silent Contemplation

PostSubject: Re: Kisagaru the White   Kisagaru the White - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 3:58 pm

Kisagaru was walking in the forest, sword in hand, when he finally came upin the village. what he came upon, was nothing like his vision. the city was still in one piece, as it had always been. he looked around, trying to see anything out of place. but he didnt see anything. he sighed in relief. he hoped that his vision wouldnt come true.

he smiled slightly, and then fell unconcious from exhaustion. some villagers out picking things saw him, and rushed over to him. when they saw what he looked like, they immediately took him to the village, into the home of the healer there. there, he lay on the bed of the healer.

(ok, now you guys can post.)
Back to top Go down
Jimi
Admin
Jimi

Male Number of posts : 7893
Job/hobbies : Admin/Writer/Teacher/Recruiter
Biography : Loved by many, hated by more.
Rep : 3
Registration date : 2007-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Kisagaru the White   Kisagaru the White - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 4:18 pm

As Shinu made his way through the deep shrouded dark mist forest, he did so with his eyes closed. The darkness amongst the mist had taken most of his vision, so he took away the rest to heighten his other senses. He could still feel himself alone in his small radius and felt his way to the end of the forest. When he reached the village, he was hesistant to open his eyes. Another flashback hit him.

Daddy! Are we ever coming back?

Of course baby. We'll come back. This is a nice village, I promise. And next time, we'll come in the fall during the apple picking season and take some back home!

Shinu thought of his promise to his baby girl. If Kisa destroyed the village, how could he keep his promise?

He opened his eyes and let out a sigh of relief shortly, then realized, there was also no Kisa.
Back to top Go down
https://ffdiscussion.forumotion.com
gamemonk0

gamemonk0

PostSubject: Re: Kisagaru the White   Kisagaru the White - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 7:03 pm

Shinu left the shelter of the tall, ancient Elms and Oaks with the mist trailing after him...

but it abruptly stopped once he neared the village, as if it had hit a wall, and could not pass. The vapour swirled sluggishly in a perfect wall that was completely unnatural.

"Damn... I can't go past..." Something in the mist thought.

"I'll have to find a way around... damn these delays..."

The mist dissipated.
Back to top Go down
Phyero

Phyero

Job/hobbies : I love to roleplay, and i'm all out for Parkour, but that's all i'm saying for now
Biography : message me to find out, it's a better way to keep up a conversations and see if you'd get along with the person.

PostSubject: Re: Kisagaru the White   Kisagaru the White - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2007 9:50 pm

The darkness slowly went away as phyero was running through the forest temporarily blinding Phyero. Phyero tripped because of the loss of vision and as tree branch that he would have missed otherwise stabbed strait through him. Phyero let out a scream, he couldn't remove himself, the brach had peirced his heart if he'd pull it out it'd kill him if he din't have somebody else pull it out wile he healed himself, he was stuck to the tree, slowly loosing blood phyero fell against the tree, hoping somebody heard him and would help.
Back to top Go down
gamemonk0

gamemonk0

PostSubject: Re: Kisagaru the White   Kisagaru the White - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 5:18 pm

The mist came together, and congealed into a tall, black garbed figure.

A deep voice spoke, "What are you doing... why are you here?"
Back to top Go down
Phyero

Phyero

PostSubject: Re: Kisagaru the White   Kisagaru the White - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 4:43 pm

"Dang it i'm a Phyerian warior, a dragon warior forever, and the king of the Phyero's what i'm doing here isn't your buseness, but I'm trying to catch up with shinu."
Back to top Go down
gamemonk0

gamemonk0

PostSubject: Re: Kisagaru the White   Kisagaru the White - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 4:53 pm

"And you seem to be doing such a fine job of it. All those titles must give you the eyes and feet of a deer." The figure retorted dryly.
Back to top Go down
Phyero

Phyero

PostSubject: Re: Kisagaru the White   Kisagaru the White - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 8:23 pm

'I tripped because of the stupid change in light.
Back to top Go down
gamemonk0

gamemonk0

PostSubject: Re: Kisagaru the White   Kisagaru the White - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 6:32 pm

"I see. Well, you'd best leave and get yourself somewhere where things are a bit more... predictable."

The great figure reached down to wrench out the tree limb.
Back to top Go down
Phyero

Phyero

PostSubject: Re: Kisagaru the White   Kisagaru the White - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 4:58 pm

Phyero healed himself as it was taken out of him and then laughed, "Or just watch were i'm walking."
Back to top Go down
gamemonk0

gamemonk0

PostSubject: Re: Kisagaru the White   Kisagaru the White - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 6:04 pm

"You may find that more difficult than your words would have it sound."

The fog thickened again, and the black cloaked form was gone, stolen away by the blinding embrace of the fog.
Back to top Go down
Phyero

Phyero

PostSubject: Re: Kisagaru the White   Kisagaru the White - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 6:07 pm

Phyero smiled his mo=uth was the only thing about him visible again and he started running through again, "I see better in the dark."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kisagaru the White   Kisagaru the White - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kisagaru the White
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4